Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. (7541 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
beannmenX:
I am not trolling u, I just get pissed reading some of your comments . I don leave u again. Try to leave my name satanist out of your mouth , don't let idiots like BeanmanX use u as shield
I avoided you both... I can't argue on NL like a market woman... It's exhausting...

What comments? I'm officially leaving romanceland after today...
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Explorerx(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
I avoided you both... I can't argue on NL like a market woman... It's exhausting...

Don’t leave
I want to make mixed kids with you
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Explorerx:

Don’t leave
I want to make mixed kids with you
With what? undecided

The dick in that fake pic?
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
One is already troubling me...

Explorer.X

[Remove the dot] cry
Don't be surprised it might be dat useless troll, give it back to the idiot, once u act weak dey will prey on you, and don't ever believe what that useless troll is telling you
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:

Leaving because of that useless and Jobless troll? u dey fall my hands Sha undecided
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
beannmenX:
even if you fear to quote or mention me , I go still follow u up till I hear say u don commit suicide. The other peasant bastard that I am ignoring is because he is using new account. Me I no get time with cowards
Imbecilicsamuel come and see what dis useless troll with dirty hand and fingers with stolen phone is saying about u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
MigraineGiver:
I am the only one that can defend you hare but you are a piece of shit like BeanmanX
Datboredberri I hope u are not believing this useless troll anymore? don't let the simp use ur head, he's still an unintelligent troll with cheap stolen phone and 100mb data cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel the useless and dirty troll is still the same as migrainegiver, I go surely give am migraine for dis forum until he stop trolling people cool cool
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Imbecilicsamuel: 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
Imbecilicsamuel the useless and dirty troll is still the same as migrainegiver, I go surely give am migraine for dis forum until he stop trolling people cool cool

Migraine giver keh. grin
Somebody that is suffering from chronic genital warts and is looking for how to escape poverty to turkey. lipsrsealed grin BeannmienX Satan's b1tch is deluded. grin
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
MigraineGiver:
omo see as you dey fear to mention me cheesy cheesy cheesy. Thunder fire that your smalling mama toto. U dey use your alt to check. You for quote me with that akant na cool
Mynd44, seun, Dominique, justwise rule 2 and 19
This is the same troll that cloned my account
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Migraine giver keh. grin
Somebody that is suffering from chronic genital warts and is looking for how to escape poverty to turkey. lipsrsealed grin BeanmianX Satan's b1tch is deluded. grin
That useless troll done suffer for dis life, satanic fool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
MigraineGiver:
the bastard wey u dey call don tire sef. U will fight alone. I have different weapons for different idiots. That idiot own na to ignore am till he use him real account to quote me if them born him mama well. You this bastard u go hear am from me, u forget say even if you no mention or quote me I go stalk u
See this coward, foolish troll, Dem never born u well to face am, satanic fool! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
MigraineGiver:
Datboredberri if you know what's good for u, just ignore this bastard. He is using u as shield to divert my attention from from him to you, but I smart pass am. Don't fall for the trick. I am sure u won't want me to.
Be attackincg you the way I am attacking this scumbag mom's pussy.
Datboredberri if this useless and cowardly troll ever troll you, I'm here for u, I will so deal with the coward that he will contemplate suicide, na by that time you go no say me and ur papa no be mate, if you be troll then I be your oga for troll, this one wey u dey do no dey touch me at all, that's why I say you are too weak grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
MigraineGiver:
u see how I dey give am tough time? Datboredberri check his post,it is all centered on calling mods for me and I won't stop. I will go like this for 1 year daily. This should tell u I am not any of the the people trolling u. If I want follow any one up na like this I dey follow am,I punch u non stop for months
Mynd44,seun, Dominique, justwise rule 2 and 19
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Imbecilicsamuel: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
beannmenX satan's b1tch:
[s]even if you fear to quote or mention me , I go still follow u up till I hear say u don commit suicide. The other peasant bastard that I am ignoring is because he is using new account. Me I no get time with cowards[/s]
Go and pay your debts. grin

Mumu. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
MigraineGiver:
yes I dey feat am cool cool . I hope that part is settled. Can u now call mods for me? It turns me on. Btw that is an order
All I no say you go chop ban like mumu, I just dey laugh u as I dey eat, u never see anything yet grin grin cheesy
Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Go and pay your debts. grin

Mumu. cheesy
Armed robber dey look for loan, mumu say him get gold chain, person wey poverty want finish cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by BeanmanX(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
beannmenX:
that comrade u are insulting is not me. I like how u just enter and cause u confusion and jakpa. cool cheesy
Foolish troll dey deny himself with dat him dirty hands, I dey wait first make I get your number first,,,,

Re: Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. by Imbecilicsamuel: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
MigraineGiver satan's b1tch:
[s]the bastard wey u dey call don tire sef. U will fight alone. I have different weapons for different idiots. That idiot own na to ignore am till he use him real account to quote me if them born him mama well. You this bastard u go hear am from me, u forget say even if you no mention or quote me I go stalk u[/s]

What is your bet naija moniker? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September / Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Bedroom Photos Of His Numerous Girls (hot Photos) / How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.