Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? (32251 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by doggedfighter(f): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
descarado:

You are looking for trouble cheesy cheesy

I don't have power oo. grin grin grin
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by doggedfighter(f): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
xeju:

My post isn't validating the Bible or its fairytales except you don't understand what I meant

Oh my bad !

Sorry I misunderstood you.

I just re-read now grin

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nickymichy(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
1peter 3:12 answer your question...
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by doggedfighter(f): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nickymichy:
1peter 3:12 answer your question...

Another one quoting from the book of fairy tales grin

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by tunize(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
Only on earth a sinner condems other sinner. No big, no small, no medium sin yahoo, okpo or anything and you when feel sey your own small all na the same, so God answers everyone prayers.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
maynia:

Shouldn’t he repent for his sins first?
And does god answer prayers that promote sins and sufferings to other people?

Maybe this boko haram people are god sent
I thought they said everything happened for a reason?

Ecclesiastes 7:14
In the day of prosperity be happy,
But in the day of adversity consider—
God has made the one as well as the other
So that man will not discover anything that will be after him.
Ecclesiastes 7:14 Enjoy prosperity while you can,
    but when hard times strike, realize that both come from God.
    Remember that nothing is certain in this life.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by mario2k(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
[quote author=Jennyclay post=110373784]GOD IS LOVE..... GOD answers everyone's prayers.

If you study your Bible very well, you would understand when Jesus was on earth, he never condemned anybody. No matter the sins you committed, rather he would pray for you to be delivered and also heal you from every sickness and diseases.

[b]GOD works in a way that humans don't understand. "GOD no be Man"

If Man were to be God, Hmmmmmmm.....

God can only answer your prayer,if you genuinely repent from your sin(s) and receive our lord Jesus Christ as your only lord and saviour. You must maintain holiness and righteousness inside and outside in every area of your life,then your prayer will be answered. For without ,you are only wasting your time and your prayer will be an abomination before God.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Jennyclay(f): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
mybiz234:

Going by your absurd reasoning, God supports prostitution, right?

Then God can also answer the prayers of armed robbers looking for a victim. If you end up as a victim of armed robbers, then you shouldn't complain because your being a victim may be God's way of answering the armed robbers' prayers.

Have you seen how thoughtless your reasoning is?

I'm not surprised though; you are a feminist. Expecting a feminist to think sensible is like expecting Satan to repent.
Go and read my second comment below.

You didn't read my second comment, but you're quick to quote my first comment

Com'on get out of my mention!!!
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by mybiz234: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Go and read my second comment below.

You didn't read my second comment, but you're quick to quote my first comment

Com'on get out of my mention!!!

Lolz. Another sign of mental inconsistency. Typical of a non-thinking feminist.

So, people will first check a second comment before commenting on the first?

You need mental brush up. You've lost it.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
maynia:

Shouldn’t he repent for his sins first?
And does god answer prayers that promote sins and sufferings to other people?

Maybe this boko haram people are god sent
Proverbs 16:4 The lord has made everything for his own purposes,
    even the wicked for a day of disaster.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Proverbs 16:4 The lord has made everything for his own purposes,
    even the wicked for a day of disaster.

Why send the “wicked” to hell then if it was God plan all along?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

I thought they said everything happened for a reason?

Ecclesiastes 7:14
In the day of prosperity be happy,
But in the day of adversity consider—
God has made the one as well as the other
So that man will not discover anything that will be after him.
Ecclesiastes 7:14 Enjoy prosperity while you can,
    but when hard times strike, realize that both come from God.
    Remember that nothing is certain in this life.

Good, god create both good and evil, I wonder why people blame devil for the evil part..
when people survive an accident it’s god grace, when people also die it’s god grace too. And what a loving god cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
maynia:

Why send the “wicked” to hell then if it was God plan all along?
Who was sent to hell?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Who was sent to hell?

The people that help god perform his evil acts aka sinners
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
maynia:

The people that help god perform his evil acts aka sinners
Nobody has been sent to hell.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Nobody has been sent to hell.

But hell was made for some people? Who are those people?
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Jennyclay(f): 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

I think your brain cells are dying. Mumu dey worry this one.

See person wey poverty wan kill for trench you wan show your stupid self with 10mb data
Lolz. Another sign of mental inconsistency. You need to be chained like slaves.

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by ApostleBI: 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
The prayer of a sinner is abomination unto God

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Dollywood(m): 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
oteneaaron:
It is because of the law of attraction.

What you say and think about the most, is exactly what will happen to and for you - whether positive or negative.

That is the true meaning of prayer.

So anybody with strong thought, will and intensity can bring into reality anything they desperately desire.

It is one of the immutable laws of the universe.

I do believe in the law of attraction
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
pocohantas:

Mad woman!!!! My friends would always say the day I leave Nigeria, I would become a full blown antichrist. grin grin
Antibrutus cool
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by BJanta: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Very nice points you put down. But what about victims of yahoo boys who will be counting dier losses later? Aren't these reasons some peeps get angry and dump religion for good?

You made a valid point. But the guy above you had said it all, as you yourself agreed. You can't predict GOD. He said I will show my mercy to whom I will show my mercy. You have to explain to me, in our superficial understanding of GOD'S ways, why Jacob, Judah,Rahab, Bathsheba, Solomon, Rehoboam had to be in the ancestral line up of our LORD. Then tell me why GOD had to send people to go and beg Jephthae , a brigand, to come and be the leader of His Household in Gilead. Apostle Paul is one of the greatest servants of GOD of times, would you or I have given him any chance? Go check the men of valour in the army of GOD fighting and winning with David. The Bible says outlaws, brigands,murders, those fleeing away from one crime or the other. Why, why, and why? He chose them all.Let not judge anyone before the time. GOD judges no sinner that is still alive. He's only waiting for them to repent. The Bible says GOD has not sent His Son to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. The Bible also says that if the LORD will would mark iniquity, who shall stand. When we see stories like this, we should only rejoice and pray to GOD to grant them His salvation. But you and I who have known His Word may be punished for fouling His laws to correct and teach us His ways in a more practical way. It's more sure to find someone who will end up in hell inside the Church than outside there.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
oteneaaron:
It is because of the law of attraction.

What you say and think about the most, is exactly what will happen to and for you - whether positive or negative.

That is the true meaning of prayer.

So anybody with strong thought, will and intensity can bring into reality anything they desperately desire.

It is one of the immutable laws of the universe.

So you don’t need “Jesus/god” for your prayers to answer, just a strong will right?
I wonder why pastors don’t tell their congregations this.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
BJanta:

You made a valid point. But the guy above you had said it all, as you yourself agreed. You can't predict GOD. He said I will show my mercy to whom I will show my mercy. You have to explain to me, in our superficial understanding of GOD'S ways, why Jacob, Judah,Rahab, Bathsheba, Solomon, Rehoboam had to be in the ancestral line up of our LORD. Then tell me why GOD had to send people to go and beg Jephthae , a brigand, to come and be the leader of His Household in Gilead. Apostle Paul is one of the greatest servants of GOD of times, would you or I have given him any chance? Go check the men of valour in the army of GOD fighting and winning with David. The Bible says outlaws, brigands,murders, those fleeing away from one crime or the other. Why, why, and why? He chose them all.Let not judge anyone before the time. GOD judges no sinner that is still alive. He's only waiting for them to repent. The Bible says GOD has not sent His Son to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. The Bible also says that if the LORD will would mark iniquity, who shall stand. When we see stories like this, we should only rejoice and pray to GOD to grant them His salvation. But you and I who have known His Word may be punished for fouling His laws to correct and teach us His ways in a more practical way. It's more sure to find someone who will end up in hell inside the Church than outside there.

You didn’t answer his question.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by oteneaaron(m): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
maynia:

So you don’t need “Jesus/god” for your prayers to answer, just a strong will right?
I wonder why pastors don’t tell their congregations this.

Lol.

I can sense your sacarsm.

Believe it or not, the ball is in your court.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

I can sense your sacarsm.

Believe it or not, the ball is in your court.

Can’t walk the talk huh cheesy
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Jennyclay(f): 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
mybiz234:

Lolz. Another sign of mental inconsistency. Typical of a non-thinking feminist.

So, people will first check a second comment before commenting on the first?

Keep quiet!! You this nobody. How dare you counter my opinion. Who are you? You don't talk when I'm talking.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Innomach:
Judging by your submission, one can easily say that prayer is needless, right?
Depends on where you stand. undecided

If you are an unbeliever, then prayer may indeed be needless, as you are responsible for providing for yourself most all that you will ever need, this since you are on your own until you decide, of your own, to turn your compass towards God. undecided

If you are a sinner, your compass is turned away from God until you make the decision to change your life to begin following God. undecided

If you are a follower of God, God guarantees you that you will receive everything you ask Him for. undecided
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by oteneaaron(m): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
maynia:

Can’t walk the talk huh cheesy

Lol.

So what exactly is the bone of contention?

That the law of attraction is a fallacy?

That is why I said it all boils down to you.
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

So what exactly is the bone of contention?

That the law of attraction is a fallacy?

That is why I said it all boils down to you.

You need not Jesus/god for your prayers to answer right?
Then why don’t pastors tell their congregation this..
Re: Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? by Chicent(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
God said I WILL BLESS THE WORKS OF THY HANDS. It doesn't matter the type of work just be consistent in it. The Bible also sàys HIS WAYS ARE NOT OUR WAYS. God can bless anybody from anything.....but!!! If its not clean or legit IT WON'T LAST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit / Pa S.G. Elton - A Missionary & A Legend In Nigeria's Pentecostal Revival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.