Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? (15225 Views)

Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... / Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... / The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? by harmony75: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Faithful God.. He has done that so many times, can some of us remember how we survived covid lock down a whole year some of us did not how we all survived just eating and drinking as we like. Father I Thank you � you're too much you prepared a table before us in the presence of our enemy ❤️�
Re: Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? by Kinzo0917(m): 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
If you want to enjoy that kind of protection from God, all you have to do is to become His sheep today, that's if you aren't one yet, because such an unmatched protection is exclusively for those who are His sheep.
. Even Jesus Christ. They thought Killing our Lord Jesus Christ will end His reign but they 4got that was Biblical prophecy that must be fulfilled

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
dm
Re: Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? by Kinzo0917(m): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
Godada:

This may be a wrong place to ask this. Pardon me.

Aren't there christians in Ukraine?

Why isn't their battle fought for them by God while a table is prepared for them in the presence of their enemies?

Just asking to squelch a curiosity.
. Doing the time of Jesus Christ on earth, were d disciples not persecuted? Was Jesus Christ not crucified? The Bible says blessed are those persecuted for my name, for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven
Re: Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? by Kinzo0917(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
pacificom:
This biblical verse is not really pointing to a physical food on the table in the presence of our enemies. What it means in a spiritual sense is that God will bless and prosper us in a way that our enemies will see the radiation of his blessings and glory in our life. This blessings is for those who walk with him and obey his commandments. I prayed that God will give us the grace to do his will and be a beneficiary of his blessings.
. YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL. GOD BLESS YOU SIR. PLEASE I NEED PRAYERS TO OVERCOME THE LIFE OF SIN I AM SWIMMING IN

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? by codeworks(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
So that they can wash the plates when through eating
Re: Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? by Popjoan1: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
Godada:

This may be a wrong place to ask this. Pardon me.

Aren't there christians in Ukraine?

Why isn't their battle fought for them by God while a table is prepared for them in the presence of their enemies?

Just asking to squelch a curiosity.
did God say he will fight any battle after preparing a table? Just want to analyze something..
Re: Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? by pacificom: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL. GOD BLESS YOU SIR. PLEASE I NEED PRAYERS TO OVERCOME THE LIFE OF SIN I AM SWIMMING IN
We are all sinners and have fall short of the glory of God. Jesus christ came to this world to show us a good example of how we can live a righteous life, so that we can be with him in haven at the end of life. As a matter of fact, he promised the thief on his right side of the cross that he will be with him in his fathers kingdom after repenting his sin. The decision to leave a righteous life is in our hand ; by being born again. john 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”. Therefore we must confess our sins and start to emulate the lifestyle of jesus christ. There is no time that is late to be born again. But it is not good to die in sin. Romans 6 :23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord". May God help us to physically and spiritually overcome Sin and start living a righteous life from today. Amen !
Re: Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? by Aaaoo: 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
To put the enemies to shame offcourse
Re: Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
He will do it to put them to shame and make them to be confounded.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? by aalangel(f): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"?

"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies..." Psalms 23:5

It is to make a mockery of the threat my enemies pose, because God knows very well that the battle was not mine but His, so while my enemies were seriously busy planning, scheming, and fashioning weapons to use to launch attacks against me, God is busy preparing the table before me so I can be eating and drinking in their presence, because it's not me they're really trying to attack but God Himself, so they're actually planning to commit suicide, for if God be for me, who can be against me? Psalm 23:5, Romans 8:31

Moreover no weapons fashioned against me shall prosper, so when I hear them breathing and threatening fire and brimstone, I begin to yawn because it gets me really bored and to feel sleepy, as though bed time has come, because I know that regardless of what they tried to do, that nothing shall by any means hurt me. Isaiah 54:17, Luke 10:19.

God bless.

No human being is my enemy. My enemies are disease, poverty and death...and infront of these, He prepares a table.
Re: Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? by fineberry(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ryda:
I do reason this scripture sometimes.

I'll rather He prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies than my friends.

E get why abeg!
this picture you added is a course mate of mine o loool......do you know the guy? Just asking o, bcus if you do, I might know you grin
Re: Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thank you, Almighty God.

❤❤❤❤
Re: Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? by Proudlyomonna: 1:46am On Mar 07, 2022
Winters23:

Who is filled with hate between me and you in this context?

You came online with your pride against imaginary enemies claiming your god will humiliate them for your personal agrandizement.

You religious lots have a special place with pain and suffering

Do you know you would definitely be cajoled to swear an oath before typing this bullcrap if this was a muslim thread?
I wonder whatever sense is there to the fact that people must swear an oath in the muslim thread but can freely type shenanigans in the Christian thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? by Winters23: 3:14am On Mar 07, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Do you know you would definitely be cajoled to swear an oath before typing this bullcrap if this was a muslim thread?
I wonder whatever sense is there to the fact that people must swear an oath in the muslim thread but can freely type shenanigans in the Christian thread undecided

Tell this to owner of website not me
Re: Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 07, 2022
In the presence of my enemies

Duration: 1 minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVlDo5SN59U
Re: Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? by Kinzo0917(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2022
pacificom:

We are all sinners and have fall short of the glory of God. Jesus christ came to this world to show us a good example of how we can live a righteous life, so that we can be with him in haven at the end of life. As a matter of fact, he promised the thief on his right side of the cross that he will be with him in his fathers kingdom after repenting his sin. The decision to leave a righteous life is in our hand ; by being born again. john 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”. Therefore we must confess our sins and start to emulate the lifestyle of jesus christ. There is no time that is late to be born again. But it is not good to die in sin. Romans 6 :23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord". May God help us to physically and spiritually overcome Sin and start living a righteous life from today. Amen !
. THANK YOU. GOD BLESS YOU SIR

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. / Pastor Chris oyakhilome: Don’t Excuse Sickness! / Speak In Tongues- Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.