Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,999 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) (44422 Views)

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears / Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) / The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Okay
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

If the purpose of the thread is to console yourselves, I hope you remember that there might just be like 30% shanties and other dirty places in the country, the rest 70 is very livable..

For Naija, na only Abuja, Lagos and P. H we dey use get hope, and even the Abuja sef carry Nyanyan inside, Durumi, Mpape, Gwagwalape, Dei-Dei etc which are really not in livable states

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
The leaders of the European countries are not as heartless as African leaders. Leadership quality determines tolerance level. Europeans do not ridicule Africa as much as Africans ridicule Africa. And Africa really deserves the ridicule because African leaders are too selfish. If you tolerate them or hide their shameful performance, they will use your attitude to hype themselves during political campaigns. During campaigns, they even pay you to falsely claim that Africa is well-managed. Imagine what they will do when you keep quiet.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Many Nigerians would be living here and be deceiving girls back in Nigeria that they're in Europe, and these foolish girls would turn down the advances of hard working guys here in Nigeria for niggers living in slums in Europe.

No wonder the guys would engage, marry and impregnate them then disappear to Europe and wouldn't come back, I see more Nigerians moving into that slums in the coming years.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Aba and Lagos get neighbors for spain

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Bastardlyrich: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Looks like osun state grin grin grin.very local place
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by humility33(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Amotolongbo:
just like saying everyone in Nigeria should leave for Lagos and Abuja to hustle

Not really
The level of development per cities in Spain is way higher than Nigeria
Will say close to 70% of their cities have development with basic amenities why remain in this shanties when you can simply move to a better place and hurstle
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by babzo(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Most of these arguments make no sense.
So if your neighbor children are crooks and prostitutes, yours should be too?
Who cares if Spain or UK has shanties, must Nigeria have them too?
Why do you aspire to the worst position of another?

5 Likes

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Dhamio(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Na everywhere e dey...but one pass one...
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
God bless Lagos state for the tremedious work to rid Lagos of all shanties.
This is a horrible sight. It is pathetic!! Op should add graphic to the picture
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Trumann: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
That is a normal place in Aba.

2 Likes

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by humility33(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
dawnomike:
they can't afford the cost of living in those cities

Well they are drawn back by their own limitations

Me for don move by night with nylon bag go find even if na gate man job for Madrid do

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
humility33:

Not really
The level of development per cities in Spain is way higher than Nigeria
Will say close to 70% of their cities have development with basic amenities why remain in this shanties when you can simply move to a better place and hurstle
Have you been to Spain before?

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by chloride6: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Who are the people living here?

Migrants or what?
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by dermmy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I prefer that slum and shanty town. So long as I go Dey see snow in the morning and I go Dey comot with Eskimo cardigan, I no go stay for Lekki

Lmao grin grin
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Don't fail to tell us 99.9 inhabitants of the so called slums are illegal immigrants
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Lightorder: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Still as poor as the place is , I could see the quality of their dresses

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
humility33:

Can't this guys leave for Madrid,Valencia or Barcelona and go hurstle

Nigerians do move into Spain and hurstle with jobs to live average life in Spain elite cities despite limitations like cultural and language barriers
Every person or tribe can't be the same.
They will never operate on same pedestal.
Even in Families, people have got Lazy brothers and sisters, some unfortunate too, while others, may be the juniors ones are seen progressing.

Even when some can afford apartments, they just want to be seen in such a mess. We have a lot of them in the United States too. They find it difficult spending the money they made for themselves on themselves. We have them everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
lalasticlala:

Source: https://twitter.com/Sli_Buth/status/1494912899416047616

It's the Roma people. They live a gypsy lifestyle and are discriminated against throughout most of Europe. I think they're mostly descendents of Romania.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
Ajegunle,canada branch cool
You can't even read correctly. It's in Spain.

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by dhareh: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
They’ll never report or make a documentary of such places in Europe or America on CNN or BBC, that’s how good they want to be seen in the outside world, not to mention Spain is part of EU.

2 Likes

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

It's the Roma people. They live a gypsy lifestyle and are discriminated against throughout most of Europe. I think they're mostly descendents of Romania.
Lol it's a waste of time educating these people.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Pitch the best of Nigeria against their best!

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Honestly, Twitter is the mother of information.

Saw this some days back.

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
The place small na compare am with the large slums of makoko

3 Likes

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Wisesaying001:
Overall, there is no country that is the greatest in the world or the best at everything.
Taking into consideration an individual field of analysis, you can actually compare any two countries to see which one performs better. What is frequently found is that no country excels in every single field - being it cultural production, quality of life or simply “welcomeness” to foreigners - and most countries are almost anti-matter versions of each other: while some countries are organized and efficient but lack a strong tradition in the arts, for example, some others may have an extensive cultural heritage but may find it hard to manage public policies. All of them have distinct features and a cultural mix that make them also be distinct as nations. That is the reason why, just like no two persons are the same, every country in the world is unique on its own.
In socioeconomic terms, however, to a certain extent, you can say a country is better to live in than the other when comparing them under the prisma of economic performance, quality of public and private services, economic diversity and opportunities and so on. It can be quite insensible to compare Canada with Nigeria on that matter, but political correctness aside, Canada is simply a better country to live in than Nigeria. Hands down. This somewhat cold statement completely disregards history, racism, colonialism, conflicts and all other influencing factors on the matter, but is embedded in truth.
Spain not Canada

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by silverlinen(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
No be lies everything for this life get hin dirtylinen
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by HonestFriend: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
grin grin
SailorUgo:
cheesy

How can we go there grin
I'm asking for a neighbor ni oo
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Donchieli: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Na every year una de post this place

lalasticlala:

Source: https://twitter.com/Sli_Buth/status/1494912899416047616
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Onitsha still remain the City with the biggest slums in the World

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

United States Embassy Suspends Interview Waiver "Drop Box" For Nigerians / Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos / Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.