Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) (44512 Views)

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears / Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) / The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ajegule of spain
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by panini(m): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
seunny4lif:
Those guys are called Romani people.
They are all over Europe and they belong to no country.
They don’t even have citizenship.
Hilter almost wiped them out but nobody is talking about them because they are not powerful or Jews.
I remembered Italy and Hungary government destroyed those kind of places 2 year ago.

They are called Gypsies in England
Europeans hate them more than they hate black people

Spot on!
What one sees is a picture, but not the real story. Cañada Real is in the outskirts and ghetto. It's a place for drugs and drug addicts. It's been a headache for the government of Madrid and the people living nearby.
Most people living there are the gypsies.
During a church outreach over there, a family member of mine met Nigerian couple there... I wish I could tell more...

Nigeria is where it is, no reason to feel better knowing that other countries also experience hardship. Bad bellé will not improve the economy.

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Old pictures!
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by olas24u(f): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I prefer that slum and shanty town. So long as I go Dey see snow in the morning and I go Dey comot with Eskimo cardigan, I no go stay for Lekki

Dont think that way ,its not green on the other side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Athemisia: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Marseille in France and Sicily in Italy comes to mind lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Igbo man must be here.

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jakpa geng after seeing this thread,

OP, you can't change our mind, Jakpa is God's plan for our life.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Eniade99:
No country is in a perfect shape. Imagine having this place in Spain...

That is it.

I keep telling people that it is same world.

The difference is how much of the ills have been fixed, as there are ills everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
I can bet with my blokos that a Nigerian would go there and come back with enough money for a comfortable life here......If you can survive in Nigeria you can survive anywhere in the world.

These whites ain't used to suffering, if things don't go their way they would relax and accept it as destiny but a Nigerian won't give up like that. Nigerians are very hardworking in nature, if not for bad leadership in Africa most especially Nigeria we won't be traveling abroad for greener pastures.

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by linearity: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
lalasticlala:

Source: https://twitter.com/Sli_Buth/status/1494912899416047616

This appear to be one of those illegal immigrants camp, give them enough publicity and the government will be forced to descend on them, clear the whole place out, arrest then depot them.

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by slowice(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Even their ghetto fine pass our own. undecided omo life nor balance.

I don't know the point of this post but the entire naija is a ghetto, some parts neater than some so what is your point bro?
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
I know many of them in Italy, Spain, Germany and Ireland.
But Germany government don’t give them this kind of level because Hilter already almost wiped them out.
They don’t have any citizenship
panini:

Spot on!
What one sees is a picture, but not the real story. Cañada Real is in the outskirts and ghetto. It's a place for drugs and drug addicts. It's been a headache for the government of Madrid and the people living nearby.
Most people living there are the gypsies.
During a church outreach over there, a family member of mine met Nigerian couple there... I wish I could tell more...

Nigeria is where it is, no reason to feel better knowing that other countries also experience hardship. Bad bellé will not improve the economy.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by lovetterrison(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
seunny4lif:
Hilter almost wiped them out but nobody is talking about them because they are not powerful or Jews.
I remembered Italy and Hungary government destroyed those kind of places 2 year ago.

Europeans hate them more than they hate black
people

Tommy Shelby family
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Karlovych: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
pseudonomer:
I heard these kinds of slums doesn’t exist in Germany, is that true?
There are a few rugged places in Germany, but they are not like this place

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
linearity:

This appear to be one of those illegal immigrants camp, give them enough publicity and the government will be forced to descend on them, clear the whole place out, arrest then depot them.
They are not illegal migrants but slaves in the old European empires.
They are everywhere from Russia down to USA.
They build illegal houses all over Europe and are mostly into drugs businesses

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
Karlovych:
There are a few rugged places in Germany, but they are not like this place
All German speaking nations don’t have this kind of place.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Karlovych: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
seunny4lif:

All German speaking nations don’t have this kind of place.
I'm aware of that, but at the same time there are places that are generally low income areas with deteriorating housing like the ones above. One might not call them slums but they have rugged looks.

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by phemmyfour: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
I fully agree people need to know that we have ghettos in ever part of the world even In the so called first world countries
Nigeria come get ghetto pass those countries
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
seunny4lif:

Europeans hate them more than they hate black people
can we call them the fulanis of Europe?

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by rowrowland: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Wisesaying001:
Overall, there is no country that is the greatest in the world or the best at everything.
Taking into consideration an individual field of analysis, you can actually compare any two countries to see which one performs better.
In socioeconomic terms, however, to a certain extent, you can say a country is better to live in than the other when comparing them under the prisma of economic performance, quality of public and private services, economic diversity and opportunities and so on. It can be quite insensible to compare Canada with Nigeria on that matter, but political correctness aside, Canada is simply a better country to live in than Nigeria. Hands down. This somewhat cold statement completely disregards history, racism, colonialism, conflicts and all other influencing factors on the matter, but is embedded in truth.
Canada Bawo? you no even read the piece well .... where is Canada mentioned in the post sad

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
symbianDON:
can we call them the fulanis of Europe?
Fulani have citizenship of Nigeria, Chad, Niger Rep etc
Those Roma people don’t have access to anything

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
The inhabitants will either be africans or refugees from war ravaged middle eastern countries.

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
Karlovych:
I'm aware of that, but at the same time there are places that are generally low income areas with deteriorating housing like the ones above. One might not call them slums but they have rugged looks.
Yes
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
OP the difference with Nigeria is in the percentage/amount of people that live there compared to other areas. The percentage is more in Nigeria & Africa with the people living there being citizens unlike in European countries where illegal Arabs & Africans stay
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by ivolt: 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
Afam4eva:
I don't get why Nigerians do this everytime. They post a shitty place in a supposed developed country in order to prove that all countries have bad areas without realizing that this kind of place is the norm in Nigeria. It is where majority of Nigerians live.
Nigerians hardly do this, in fact that is why you are angry at the guts of this OP.
What you want to see is the best part of Europe compared to a Nigerian slum so
you can assign blame as usual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
RapistOnBail:
[s]
I prefer that slum and shanty town. So long as I go Dey see snow in the morning and I go Dey comot with Eskimo cardigan, I no go stay for Lekki

[/s]
Inferior being

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by frankson1(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Wisesaying001:
Overall, there is no country that is the greatest in the world or the best at everything.
Taking into consideration an individual field of analysis, you can actually compare any two countries to see which one performs better. What is frequently found is that no country excels in every single field - being it cultural production, quality of life or simply “welcomeness” to foreigners - and most countries are almost anti-matter versions of each other: while some countries are organized and efficient but lack a strong tradition in the arts, for example, some others may have an extensive cultural heritage but may find it hard to manage public policies. All of them have distinct features and a cultural mix that make them also be distinct as nations. That is the reason why, just like no two persons are the same, every country in the world is unique on its own.
In socioeconomic terms, however, to a certain extent, you can say a country is better to live in than the other when comparing them under the prisma of economic performance, quality of public and private services, economic diversity and opportunities and so on. It can be quite insensible to compare Canada with Nigeria on that matter, but political correctness aside, Canada is simply a better country to live in than Nigeria. Hands down. This somewhat cold statement completely disregards history, racism, colonialism, conflicts and all other influencing factors on the matter, but is embedded in truth.

With all these epistles cry was Canada mentioned in the OP's post undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by frankson1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
rowrowland:

Canada Bawo? you no even read the piece well .... where is Canada mentioned in the post sad

I tire o...and he wrote like someone who is very enlightened undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
ivolt:

Nigeria hardly do this, in fact that is why you are angry at the guts of this OP.
What you want to see is the best part of Europe compared to a Nigerian slum.
Nigeria is mostly a slum, so I don't understand what you mean by NIgerian slum. Isn't that like the default?

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
frankson1:

With all these epistles cry was Canada mentioned in the OP's post undecided
It's very easy skip if you couldn't understand that it was an example.
Life isn't about just talking, it's about thinking too.A fool is made more of a fool, when their mouth is more open than their mind.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Boss469(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Na migrants home be that no Spanish indigene dey there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
I am sure the vast majority living here are immigrants and not natives. I won't also be surprised that a vast number here are drug addicts, both Spaniards and immigrants, who can't afford rent and are homeless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Crashes In Cross River State As Residents Rush With Gallons. Photos / Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt / See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.