Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) (44508 Views)

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears / Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) / The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Lol it's a waste of time educating these people.

Atleast I said my bit, let those who wish take the info cheesy

Personally, I doubt these sort of places are a common sight in Spain or much of Western Europe. Maybe they are more common in Eastern Europe.

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by depure(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I prefer that slum and shanty town. So long as I go Dey see snow in the morning and I go Dey comot with Eskimo cardigan, I no go stay for Lekki guy waiting happened you need better life oo

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by catice(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lol at states! Abeg this kain ghetto no dey jare!
Kingosytex:
Aba dey everywhere even for Spain grin

There are slums and ghettos in almost everywhere in the world even in the States. Don't let the cute and lovely pictures you see online deceive you, you're only shown the lovely scenes. Even an aerial view of some parts of Lagos, Enugu, Asaba, and Abuja will show you how neat and beautiful those cities are.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by humility33(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Have you been to Spain before?

No...but I am a voracious reader...I read about the city and have cousins that are citizens there too...and lived there do interact with them whenever we get to talk
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Coldie(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I prefer that slum and shanty town. So long as I go Dey see snow in the morning and I go Dey comot with Eskimo cardigan, I no go stay for Lekki

Na wetin I being dae talk until I come Europe imagine u dae for that kind environment with cold if u survive 1year go for thanksgiving.

If u know how powerful cold dae u go know say Nigeria weather na paradise

3 Likes

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
KingAzubuike:

You can't even read correctly. It's in Spain.

Aunty I too Sabi, is u that can't read. Cause if you can, you should have understood I meant Canada has a place like ajegunle angry. Na your type dey write off point full paper for exam.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
The place small na compare am with the large slums of makoko

ONITSHA grin

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by franchasng: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nigerians always giving themselves false hope.

The people living in that place aren't pure Spaniards.

You people should continue giving your corrupt leaders reasons to loot your remaining destinies away, foolish citizens of a dead country. It just hurt that I will be called a Nigerian with the rest of you Nigerians angry

3 Likes

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
grin
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
How do they survive the snow
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Rebuke: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
SailorUgo:
cheesy

How can we go there grin
I'm asking for a neighbor ni oo

From Oshodi, take a bus to Ketu, then take another bus to Ikorodu. Ask anyone around Ikorodu where to take a bus to Shagamu - Ijebu Ode, yhu will see a bus just at the Express loading Spain by Road, get in. Remember to tell the conductor yhu will alight at La Sagrada....... from there yhu can take a bike 20cent to Cànada Real. In fact, yhu can even trek.

Hope I help a brother. Make sure yhu enjoy yhur stay....it's task free grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I prefer that slum and shanty town. So long as I go Dey see snow in the morning and I go Dey comot with Eskimo cardigan, I no go stay for Lekki

Since you like slums and Shanties, you can relocate to Anambra, they have them on abundance grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Nghada(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
wts d essence of this post, we shud console our underdeveloped Con3 cos of this

Don't mind them. Nigeria must always find ways to to justify their wicked /bad leadership
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
You see this people gypsies if build mansion give them they will still like to live in slum you can't do any thing to them,spain is one of the most finest country in the world ,even saudi arabia with their oil wealth can stand spain in beautiful ,
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

It's the Roma people. They live a gypsy lifestyle and are discriminated against throughout most of Europe. I think they're mostly descendents of Romania.
keep quiet mr Maphikelela, Roma is another name for gypsy people, they originated from northern India and not Romania.

2 Likes

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
If you check

It's mostly migrants and refugees that live here
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Golan007: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
JooEeL:
Spain is southern-most Europe, sharing direct and indirect inland borders with Morrocco, an African country.

And where you find blacks, you find slums

You wan give APC point abi? ? undecided

So them go say "even slum dey spain so what's so special about the Zoo being one giant slum?... undecided
[/s]

Has nothing to do with the slums of Spain.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
This shanties na immigrants dey there ...
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

It's an old format. No new.

Just got to know of it now, lol.

Hungry people, 5k. lol.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
And the point is...
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by ndo1: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
The biggest slum in nigeria is in lagos and is mostly populated by yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by olawonder(m): 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
Everyone on Nairaland is an expert when it comes to news of happenings in other countries, even though most ppl here hv never step their feet at an airport before! Una well done o smiley

Migrant camps, anywhere in the world shelter ppl with various kinds of psychological issues… tidying up when u hvnt had any meals for days, when u’ve been cut of of society because of your race or colour, when all hopes and dreams hv been shattered and when there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel! It’ll take more than a stable mindset for you to even notice what’s going on around u, let alone cleaning up after yourself.

May God not put us in dire situations beyond our capacity
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
mysticwarrior:
keep quiet mr Maphikelela, Roma is another name for gypsy people, they originated from northern India and not Romania.

I'm glad to see you finally picked up a book during your long stay underground hiding from me after the constant beatings I served u with, my dear biscuitcarrier. I prefer slaying informed trolls, Wawa ones like what u were previously are a waste of my time with my superior brain power.

Anyway, with that said, I didn't state it as a matter of fact that they are descendants of Romania. Next time slow down a bit - speed kills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by pseudonomer: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
I heard these kinds of slums doesn’t exist in Germany, is that true?
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by BJanta: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
lalasticlala:

Source: https://twitter.com/Sli_Buth/status/1494912899416047616

It's worse in Brussels, Belgium. You'll see very, ery old buildings you would not even expect to see in Onitsha, talkless of some other places in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
China

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kestolove:
Na wia most of our nigeria Boys dey go stay bdix..but i still prefer here pass nigeria
not really dear. Our Bois are big

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Crashes In Cross River State As Residents Rush With Gallons. Photos / Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt / See Photos Of Trailer Accident Which Happened At Apapa This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.