Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) (44520 Views)

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears / Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) / The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Boss469(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
U dey compare country wey even that shanty get light pass many Behind places for nigeria angry
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by frankson1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Wisesaying001:

It's very easy skip if you couldn't understand that it was an example.
Life isn't about just talking, it's about thinking too.A fool is made more of a fool, when their mouth is more open than their mind.

You should have stated it as an example but not mention it as though it was part of the story.

Your type don't take corrections because you think you know too much so I'll pass.

So much for your "about thinking" and understanding" undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
seunny4lif:
Those guys are called Romani people.
They are all over Europe and they belong to no country.
They don’t even have citizenship.
Hilter almost wiped them out but nobody is talking about them because they are not powerful or Jews.
I remembered Italy and Hungary government destroyed those kind of places 2 year ago.

They are called Gypsies in England
Europeans hate them more than they hate black people

Are you sure these are Roma? It's wrong to call them gypsies.

My sister-in-law is from Slovakia and detests them.

Some have a thieving culture. They were a "thieving caste" in India where they came from. A large number in Eastern Europe love to steal.

The greatest problem with them is that they don't want to assimilate. Without a high degree of assimilation, they will remain backward. That's what happens to core Northerners who reject Western education.

Roma don't welcome marrying outsiders, and don't consider mixed Roma as Roma. Many also favor early teen marriages, both groom and bride may be barely 15 when married. Just like in the North, it has brought retardation and backwardness.

Yes, I do agree that they do suffer from a lot of racism (partly due to their way of life really), but as long as hold on to adverse customs such as early marriages and thieving, they won't get far.

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Cousin9999: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
The Spanish government has responded to the UN’s pressure by setting up an inter-ministerial working group to oversee the response to the situation in the Cañada. Its delegate to the Madrid region, Mercedes González, says the pact signed by the relevant parties four years ago must be honoured so that all of sector six is demolished within the next three years and its inhabitants accommodated elsewhere.

The regional government and Madrid city hall are working together to find new homes for the people of sector six, but say the task is complicated. To date, 130 families have been rehoused. Over the next two years, they hope to rehouse another 170, which will mean that a third of the 900 families who need new homes will have been provided with new accommodation.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/27/you-kind-of-die-life-without-power-in-the-canada-real-spain
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Yes,
They are called Gypsies in English.
grandstar:

Are you sure these are Roma? It's wrong to call them gypsies.

My sister-in-law is from Slovakia and detests them.

Some have a thieving culture. They were a "thieving caste" in India where they came from. A large number in Eastern Europe love to steal.

The greatest problem with them is that they don't want to assimilate. Without a high degree of assimilation, they will remain backward. That's what happens to core Northerners who reject Western education.

Roma don't welcome marrying outsiders, and don't consider mixed Roma as Roma. Many also favor early teen marriages, both groom and bride may be barely 15 when married. Just like in the North, it has brought retardation and backwardness.

Yes, I do agree that they do suffer from a lot of racism (partly due to their way of life really), but as long as hold on to adverse customs such as early marriages and thieving, they won't get far.

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by techWriter3: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
No region is in a perfect fit
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Femeto: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
Na Ojota Dump site be this na?
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Readre(m): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

It's the Roma people. They live a gypsy lifestyle and are discriminated against throughout most of Europe. I think they're mostly descendents of Romania.
andre pirlo quaresma n jesus navas r romani, romani r descendants of indian nomadic tribes

2 Likes

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by babajero(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
How do you know a failed person or a failed country, is to always compare with the worst.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by lereinter(m): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
buhari is happy now, lair Moh is excited

Nig had have mate
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Karlovych: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Readre:
andre pirlo quaresma n jesus navas r romani, romani r descendants of indian nomadic tribes
Milan Baros too

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by wiseoneking: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I prefer that slum and shanty town. So long as I go Dey see snow in the morning and I go Dey comot with Eskimo cardigan, I no go stay for Lekki

You are the funniest. I don laugh tire
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Aaaoo: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
grin
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Afam4eva:
I don't get why Nigerians do this everytime. They post a shitty place in a supposed developed country in order to prove that all countries have bad areas without realizing that this kind of place is the norm in Nigeria. It is where majority of Nigerians live.

The vast majority of Nigerians do not live like this. It is not even up to 10%. I doubt even up to 5%

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
seunny4lif:
Yes,
They are called Gypsies in English.

They do not like being called Gypsies.

Europeans thought they came from Egypt, hence gypsies. They consider it an insult. They prefer to be called Roma

We must try and respect the sensitivity of others. I know you mean no harm.

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Onitsha still remain the City with the biggest slums in the World

Thats not true
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
I’m just saying that what English people call them not me.
grandstar:

They do not like being called Gypsies.

Europeans thought they came from Egypt, hence gypsies. They consider it an insult. They prefer to be called Roma

We must try and respect the sensitivity of others. I know you mean no harm.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Litmus: 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I prefer that slum and shanty town. So long as I go Dey see snow in the morning and I go Dey comot with Eskimo cardigan, I no go stay for Lekki

There's no Hell on earth quite like freezing cold and dirt combo. Snow is best observed from the comforts of cosey warm places, cardigans don't cut it. If you've experienced suffering from the perspective of heat and dirt versus ice and dirt, you'll understand. Contrary to what some might imagine, heat makes a place feel psychologically cleaner than cold does. I've only felt suicidal once in my life and that was when I experienced poverty in Europe amidts wet, cold conditions and unable to bath regularly. Yea gods those where grim times.

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by sage(m): 1:40am On Feb 21, 2022
I’ve been to Spain and spent some time there and travelled around. The OP is a joke trying to make Nigerians think European cities look like this so Nigerians think the slums they live in and call cities is somehow normal.

99% of Spaniards have never seen this not do they even think it exists.

Their cities are highly developed and connected to central sewage and water systems as well as are well planned.

Keep fooling yourself with this Romani and some African immigrant encampment to make Nigerians think their misery is normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by sage(m): 1:42am On Feb 21, 2022
grandstar:

The vast majority of Nigerians do not live like this. It is not even up to 10%. I doubt even up to 5%

Europeans live in cities connected to a central water and central sewage system. That’s how virtually all their cities are.

The pictures above is how normal Nigerians live without access to central sewage or water or drainage systems.

So you use something that affects 0.00000000001% of a population to compare to how 95% of Nigerians live. Even people in Lagos on the island don’t have access to a central sewage system

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by sage(m): 1:52am On Feb 21, 2022
ivolt:

Nigerians hardly do this, in fact that is why you are angry at the guts of this OP.
What you want to see is the best part of Europe compared to a Nigerian slum so
you can assign blame as usual.

No. Nigerians just want basic amenities that available to others like a central water, central sewage, central drainage and good road connections.

Where do you find roads like Nigerias supposed highways?

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by BigBashiru: 5:39am On Feb 21, 2022
Wisesaying001:
Overall, there is no country that is the greatest in the world or the best at everything.
Taking into consideration an individual field of analysis, you can actually compare any two countries to see which one performs better. What is frequently found is that no country excels in every single field - being it cultural production, quality of life or simply “welcomeness” to foreigners - and most countries are almost anti-matter versions of each other: while some countries are organized and efficient but lack a strong tradition in the arts, for example, some others may have an extensive cultural heritage but may find it hard to manage public policies. All of them have distinct features and a cultural mix that make them also be distinct as nations. That is the reason why, just like no two persons are the same, every country in the world is unique on its own.
In socioeconomic terms, however, to a certain extent, you can say a country is better to live in than the other when comparing them under the prisma of economic performance, quality of public and private services, economic diversity and opportunities and so on. It can be quite insensible to compare Canada with Nigeria on that matter, but political correctness aside, Canada is simply a better country to live in than Nigeria. Hands down. This somewhat cold statement completely disregards history, racism, colonialism, conflicts and all other influencing factors on the matter, but is embedded in truth.

Canada is not a better country to live in than Nigeria. You make this statement due to colonial brainwashing and not due to objective reasoning of the facts.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by BigBashiru: 5:40am On Feb 21, 2022
immortalcrown:
The leaders of the European countries are not as heartless as African leaders. Leadership quality determines tolerance level. Europeans do not ridicule Africa as much as Africans ridicule Africa. And Africa really deserves the ridicule because African leaders are too selfish. If you tolerate them or hide their shameful performance, they will use your attitude to hype themselves during political campaigns. During campaigns, they even pay you to falsely claim that Africa is well-managed. Imagine what they will do when you keep quiet.

Western Europeans are savages. Their leaders are more wicked and selfish than African leaders.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by ukandi1(m): 6:18am On Feb 21, 2022
seunny4lif:
Those guys are called Romani people.
They are all over Europe and they belong to no country.
They don’t even have citizenship.
Hilter almost wiped them out but nobody is talking about them because they are not powerful or Jews.
I remembered Italy and Hungary government destroyed those kind of places 2 year ago.

They are called Gypsies in England
Europeans hate them more than they hate black people

Seriously?

U mean there people more hated than blacks in Europe ?

At least part of Asia don't hunt them for food as they do blacks.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 7:18am On Feb 21, 2022
Nawaoh!!! see Spain ooo.. even see that small boy on yellow nor wear pant...hahaha. welcome to the agenunle of Spain...lol
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 7:21am On Feb 21, 2022
CNN won't show this one
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by chatinent: 7:25am On Feb 21, 2022
richie240:
God bless Nigeria!
cool

Yinmu
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by richie240: 7:55am On Feb 21, 2022
Bia nwokem, are u not a Nigerian?
cool
chatinent:

Yinmu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by richie240: 7:59am On Feb 21, 2022
Hehehehehehe....siddon dia.
Just give d typical Blackman an Eskimo jacket and snow, e go sell hin papa house juss to travel there. grin

BigBashiru:

Canada is not a better country to live in than Nigeria. You make this statement due to colonial brainwashing and not due to objective reasoning of the facts.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by ivolt: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2022
sage:

No. Nigerians just want basic amenities that available to others like a central water, central sewage, central drainage and good road connections.
Those "amenities" aren't free. They were paid for by tax payers.

Where do you find roads like Nigerias supposed highways?
I see you are still carried away by fancy building and roads.
A sensible society builds what it needs with public money not what looks good.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by doshiyad1: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2022
But they said their streets are made of gold to an extend that you can pick them on the floor nah lolz! what is this? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by InoGetJoy: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2022
Afam4eva:
I don't get why Nigerians do this everytime. They post a shitty place in a supposed developed country in order to prove that all countries have bad areas without realizing that this kind of place is the norm in Nigeria. It is where majority of Nigerians live.
Rubbish talk. What do you been by majority to Nigerians live in slums? That you live in a slum doesn't mean you should generalise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai / Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria / People Use Boat At Flooded Adesanya Estate, Lekki, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.