Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) (44518 Views)

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears / Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) / The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by BigBashiru: 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
richie240:
Hehehehehehe....siddon dia.
Just give d typical Blackman an Eskimo jacket and snow, e go sell hin papa house juss to travel there. grin

No be british people and French people travel come zimbabwe, Nigeria, etc??

The western European is a savage who live in their huts in England....
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by grandstar(m): 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
sage:

Europeans live in cities connected to a central water and central sewage system. That’s how virtually all their cities are.

The pictures above is how normal Nigerians live without access to central sewage or water or drainage systems.

So you use something that affects 0.00000000001% of a population to compare to how 95% of Nigerians live. Even people in Lagos on the island don’t have access to a central sewage system

Stop overexxagerating things.

Do you know many American homes in the suburbs have soakaways? They aren't connected to any central sewage system. It isn't compulsory.

I am an estate agent, so I have been to many places in Lagos. I doubt even up to 3% of Nigerians live in the kind of squalor seen in that picture.

I am also a Jehovah's Witness so in my course of preaching, I have preached to people living in shanties. I have even conducted Bible studies in many of them.

1 Like

Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
ivolt:

Those "amenities" aren't free. They were paid for by tax payers.

I see you are still carried away by fancy building and roads.
A sensible society builds what it needs with public money not what looks good.

So you’re saying that the roads Nigeria has are the roads it needs. Looks have nothing to do with danger and lack of functionality.

I wonder if some of you think before typing to convince others of things you don’t even believe.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
grandstar:

Stop overexxagerating things.

Do you know many American homes in the suburbs have soakaways? They aren't connected to any central sewage system. It isn't compulsory.

I am an estate agent, so I have been to many places in Lagos. I doubt even up to 3% of Nigerians live in the kind of squalor seen in that picture.

I am also a Jehovah's Witness so in my course of preaching, I have preached to people living in shanties. I have even conducted Bible studies in many of them.

Lie. I live in an American suburb. Those not connected to a city sewer system must have an individual mechanic septic system that must be maintained because it has to pass inspection on a consistent basis. Complying with Codes is not a choice.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by KawuGona: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
This thing normal thing for my side now
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by richie240: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
U are talking as à literate person nah.
The 'eldorado' is nt d location but d state of d mind.

If all d Caucasian exchange location/continent with d typical black man, they (white man) will turn Africa to mini paradise in no time whilst their black counterpart will be queuing at the African embassies in europe/america trying to get visa back to Africa.
cool
BigBashiru:

No be british people and French people travel come zimbabwe, Nigeria, etc??

The western European is a savage who live in their huts in England....
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by BigBashiru: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
richie240:
U are talking as à literate person nah.
The 'eldorado' is nt d location but d state of d mind.

If all d Caucasian exchange location/continent with d typical black man, they (white man) will turn Africa to mini paradise in no time whilst their black counterpart will be queuing at the African embassies in europe/america trying to get visa back to Africa.
cool

This is simply not true.... I used to believe but I sympathize with you. The primary objective of colonization was not theft of resources but to make you think less of yourself. The wars and instability in africa is sponsored by the west.

Anywhere around the world is unstable if resources don't reach citizens including UK and USA. There was a time there was fuel shortage in Britain and the British island SAVAGES started acting the exam same way poor Nigerians act. It's not a racist issue.

And there are countries in Africa more developed than western Europe. Even many parts of Lagos and Abuja are better than western Europe

Stop worshipping western Europeans. They are savages.
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by richie240: 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
BigBashiru:

This is simply not true.... I used to believe but I sympathize with you. The primary objective of colonization was not theft of resources but to make you think less of yourself. The wars and instability in africa is sponsored by the west.

Anywhere around the world is unstable if resources don't reach citizens including UK and USA. There was a time there was fuel shortage in Britain and the British island SAVAGES started acting the exam same way poor Nigerians act. It's not a racist issue.

And there are countries in Africa more developed than western Europe. Even many parts of Lagos and Abuja are better than western Europe

Stop worshipping western Europeans. They are savages.
I agree with you brah, we are just looking at d coin from different sides.
Just like u said, "there are countries in Africa more developed than western Europe".
Again, I reiterate, only enlightened souls know this. Many blacks as we speak will rather leave Africa for the slum in this thread in Spain.

Many as we speak won't mind spending g up to #1million to travel to this slum with the false belief that they will hammer as soon as they set foot there.

Jst take a look at this thread currently on front page: A guy making 1.5m a month but wants to travel to UK for 'greener pastures'
vvvv

https://www.nairaland.com/6996726/plan-relocate-uk#110415649

Some ppl ehn, if dem never wear that 'Eskimo' suit and use there hands touch snow, they never arrive!
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by michaelchukwueb(m): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
But dere Money past naira nah,give me Visa I go go live dere,no stress,at least I go get peace of mind ���
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by richie240: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
BigBashiru:
Another case study!
cool
michaelchukwueb:
But dere Money past naira nah, give me Visa I go go live dere, no stress,at least I go get peace of mind ���
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by grandstar(m): 1:48am On Feb 22, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Lie. I live in an American suburb. Those not connected to a city sewer system must have an individual mechanic septic system that must be maintained because it has to pass inspection on a consistent basis. Complying with Codes is not a choice.

Your statement here gives credence to what I'm saying. The house is not connected to a central sewage system. That's really my point
Re: Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:34am On Feb 22, 2022
grandstar:

Your statement here gives credence to what I'm saying. The house is not connected to a central sewage system. That's really my point

I said THOSE THAT ARE NOT connected to a central sewer system. Houses INSIDE city and township limits ARE connected to central systems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snake On A Plane Cancels Emirates Flight To Dubai / Young Girl Dies Inside Plane From Sudan To Nigeria / People Use Boat At Flooded Adesanya Estate, Lekki, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.