Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Cross Roads - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cross Roads (29019 Views)

On The Roads Of Lagos – Lesson From The Young Master. / Cross / CROSS (magic. Sorcery. Myth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2022
oyinella:

Fallen for my man Kwa?

Chineke Nna. Please how many of us are dragging Jamil?
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2022
Adesina12:

Exactly what I am thinking
Nonye is no more safe
O shee damselposh
Sweet popcorn for you dear

Thanks babe
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2022
Embellished:
Nonye was looking "Embellished" when she came out from the compound. That means she was looking like me grin

If i catch that his uncle eeehn.

damsel my sister well done

Yes ooo. She was looking Embellished. grin
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 10:03am On Mar 17, 2022
Adesina12:
Why Jamil can’t hire private investigator?
He should add one plus two and use his sense
Gabriel wanted to reveal something and he died before the agree time
He also noted his uncle trailing him and he just playing lover boy about
At least he is very rich and can take care of investigator’s bill
Well waiting concern me? If he die na him problem be that
Enjoy you damsel

I will tell him to do that
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2022
YoungBruzzy:
He should atleast try to add one plus one together nah. First is Gabriel then the other is his Uncle trailing him. Jamil should know that something is up

Well done my wonderful OP smiley much love

Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Cross Roads by Nanya14: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2022
I was scared for a minute. I thought Jamil would die. This one his uncle is staring at Nonye in a sinister way. Hmmm.

Thanks damsel
Re: Cross Roads by Bukolaberry(f): 10:26am On Mar 17, 2022
no Thanks for the update, did they take him to the same hospital or a near by hospital due to the rush , from the look the uncle gave nonye it's obvious they intend to end him that day, bella tried she is playing out the script excellently.
Re: Cross Roads by Preshbeauty(f): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
I hope they are not going to finish him off there. Nonye needs to be careful.

Thank damsel
Re: Cross Roads by MrCuteking(m): 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
I think Bella is not aware of the type of pills Jamil has been taking. Or maybe I missed that part.

Now it is evident that the old man is the culprit.
Re: Cross Roads by Ujunwa14(f): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
His uncle is the culprit. Bella can act Sha. Nollywood should come and carry her.

Damsel thank you

1 Like

Re: Cross Roads by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Adesina12:

Welcome buddy
Trust you are good
Sweet popcorn for you sir

Thanks man wink
Re: Cross Roads by Xavier5(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nice story you've got here Damselposh cool cool cool
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nanya14:
I was scared for a minute. I thought Jamil would die. This one his uncle is staring at Nonye in a sinister way. Hmmm.

Thanks damsel

No he will not die. cool
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bukolaberry:
no Thanks for the update, did they take him to the same hospital or a near by hospital due to the rush , from the look the uncle gave nonye it's obvious they intend to end him that day, bella tried she is playing out the script excellently.

grin grin it's their family hospital na.
Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Preshbeauty:
I hope they are not going to finish him off there. Nonye needs to be careful.

Thank damsel

Thanks for reading
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
MrCuteking:
I think Bella is not aware of the type of pills Jamil has been taking. Or maybe I missed that part.

Now it is evident that the old man is the culprit.

We will find out about that
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin grin
Ujunwa14:
His uncle is the culprit. Bella can act Sha. Nollywood should come and carry her.

Damsel thank you

grin grin Bella can act na.
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Xavier5:
Nice story you've got here Damselposh cool cool cool

Thanks for reading shocked

1 Like

Re: Cross Roads by Preshbeauty(f): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
I said it. Bella has been feeding Jamil with poison since. Chai wickedness in highest level.

Damsel eshe
Re: Cross Roads by Dunkjames5(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Chai this one enter grin
Re: Cross Roads by Embellished(f): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Blood of Jehoshaphat

So Jamil does not even have cancer? Wickedness. I think the test result was swapped.

Thanks damsel
Re: Cross Roads by Ann2012(f): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
At last….. secret don blow
Thanks for the update ma’am
Re: Cross Roads by Adesina12: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hmmmm something is cooking
Is it Bella handwork? Remember Rofiat also planning something.
Uncle is not left out of this.
We are waiting for the real culprit
Thank you sweetheart
Sweet popcorn for you
Re: Cross Roads by oyinella(f): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
Master Jesus, thank you sir! Finally my man is not going to die
Re: Cross Roads by Ujunwa14(f): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
Thank you Lord. Jamil will no longer die.

Fowl nyash yaff open.

Thanks damsel
Re: Cross Roads by Ven97: 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Wow!!! I never saw this coming. I thought Bella was innocent sef.
Re: Cross Roads by Bukolaberry(f): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Thanks for the update, his uncle wants to take Bella out cause she is sloppy. that's if it's the same doctor
Re: Cross Roads by Doctee: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2022
Damselposh where are you ó come give us update abeg
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

JAMIL

We were still at the hospital and Bella hadn't said anything other than the constant sobs escaping her mouth.

"But how come the test results had cancer written on them?" I asked looking at the doctor.

"Sir that is our mistake. When we ran those tests on you, another man ran some tests that same day. He was the person that had cancer while you had food poisoning. The test results got swapped. You took his own and vice versa. You lasted this long because you were treating cancer instead of food poisoning. those pills we gave to you are too strong for the silicone dioxide." He explained. I looked at Bella again and wondered why she wasn't saying anything.

"So what about the man? I mean the one that has cancer." I asked.

"Sir he is dead. He was treating food poisoning instead of cancer" he answered. I balled my palm in a fist.

"Bella start talking now" I thundered. My attraction placed her hand over mine, making me feel like a bucket of cold water was poured on my body.

"I'm sorry Jamil. I didn't want to do it i swear." She finally said.

"You are sorry? I nearly died and you are saying you are sorry?. I did everything for you Bella" I couldn't control the tears anymore as they started pouring. I looked at my uncle who had been quiet the whole time. "Uncle do you know about this?" I asked.

"No son i don't. I'm equally surprised at what I'm hearing now" he shrugged. The young man i didn't know tried to leave the room.

"Zimuzo. Nobody leaves this room until we get to the root of this matter" the doctor told him. The "Zimuzo" nodded and walked back uneasily to his former spot.

"Bella who sent you to kill me?" I asked. She looked at my Uncle for a very long time before she spoke up.

"Your Uncle sent me. Look i needed money at the time he approached me and i had no choice" she sobbed.

"Approached you? How?" I asked.

"I'm not your cousin Jamil and my real name is Rofiat. Your Uncle is not my father" she muttered.

"Jesus, Jesus. I feel like going crazy right now" I screamed. I looked at my uncle with a bloodshot eyes "start talking now" I growled at him.

"Yes i paid her to kill you and so? You should have died a long time ago but you are too stubborn" he scoffed. I looked at him like he was suddenly possessed. How could someone change from been sweet to been callous. "Your stupid father inherited the company because he had a son when I'm the first son and the company is my inheritance" he continued.

"It wasn't my father's fault that grandpa saw him worthy of inheriting the company. What did i not do for you? I built a shopping complex for you. Why?" I asked.

"Don't ask me that stupid question boy. It was a good thing i took your parents out of the way." He hissed.

"Wait wait. You killed my parents?" I asked with a surge of anger moving through my body.

"It wasn't hard. I only tampered with the brake of their car and voila, they were gone" he gave out a loud chuckle. I forcefully removed the drip fastened to my hand and launched towards my uncle. I got to him before the doctor held me back and landed a thunderous slap across his cheek.

"Slapping me won't bring back your parents dumb fool. You are such a fool that you didn't even know that i don't have a daughter. I had only a son who even died some years back. Oh i remember, you were living abroad. You only came back after your parents died" he laughed again.

"You will rot in jail I promise" I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh please spare me that trash. I'm going to pay my way through, just watch and see" he scoffed.

"Are you also behind the swapping of the test results? And yes Gabriel did you kill him? Because he called me on phone saying he discovered something about the results." I asked when i remembered Gabriel.

"That was easy. Zimuzo here (He pointed at the young man that had tried leaving the room earlier) is the lab attendant while Gabriel was his assistant. He helped with the swapping of the results and also killed Gabriel when he wanted to spoil our plans" he giggled. My legs suddenly grew weak. I felt like i would pass out if i didn't sit down. I staggered to the bed and weakly sat down. We heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" the doctor said. Three uniformed force men entered the room.

"Someone called us" one of them said.

"Yes i did. Please arrest these three people" he said pointing at my Uncle and his cohorts. I watched the police men handcuff and walked away with them. I bursted into a loud cry. My attraction wrapped her hand around my body and consoled me.

"Why are people so wicked?" I asked with a croaky voice.

"It's okay babe. Don't take it to heart" she whispered.

"I'm very sorry once again sir. I will be leaving now" the doctor said exiting the room.

"I feel like I'm being stabbed on the chest with a knife. The pain is unbearable" I cried. Whosever that said men don't cry hadn't experienced what would make him cry.

4 Likes

Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
Preshbeauty:
I said it. Bella has been feeding Jamil with poison since. Chai wickedness in highest level.

Damsel eshe

Thanks for reading
Re: Cross Roads by damselposh(f): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
Dunkjames5:
Chai this one enter grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) / Temptation / Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.