Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me (36734 Views)

Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami / Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Masterito(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
Which South West state gave Buharithe support Kano, Kaduna or Kastina gave him? You guys brag like illiterates.
BJanta:

Rise up Jagaban and get dirty , the entire Yorubaland is behind. We will not allow opportunistic nonentity to be president of this country. We have had enough of that on Buhari. Buhari can support anyone he likes We would like to see how he would get him there if he himself could not get there without your massive and overwhelming support. We want to see whether he would rig for them and not bring down the entire house down on his own head.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Masterito(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Noise maker
YinkaOlusesi16:
not when you are still in this country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Prophet777: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
The fact here remains that someone like Tinubu is not the solution & can never be the solution to Nigeria's problems. All what I can see in him is greediness of the highest order.

He has scores of technocrats and scholars in his camp who can do better than him. Nigeria sit of power should not be a retirement sit for old, weak and self seeking politicians like him.

There is an urgent need for him to attend to his fragile health condition. He only want to disgrace himself. This is not 2015 where propaganda was flying in the air.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by smallsmall: 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Imagine the language he is using? This is just desperation nothing else.

Nigerians are even more desperate, to not repeat the "Buhari Mistake" once again, we will NEVER allow a Tinubu to be Nigeria's President, God forbid.
Tinubu will be worse than Buhari, God forbid if he becomes President,

Good things come to those who wait.... Osinbajo is destined to be Nigeria's President.
Tinubu is destined to end in sorrow and regret.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Arysexy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Campaign never start, u Don dey piss for agbada.

U will never be president you this Agbero leader.

Go and enjoy your loots and make peace with God old cargo.

Another Buhari that will be frequenting UK hospital will not happen.

We are wiser now brown teeth diaper wearing clown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by richie240: 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lolz......
Convince who biko?
The ones whose first bath-water had been fetched from d well of hatred? grin

Maybe d day Satan repents would it be needful for jagaban to 'convince' those bileful and hate-filled ppl.

For now let them keep wailing as its necessary for the success of their enemies.
They did more than this in 2015 and 2019 and it favored buhari, so let history repeat itself biko!

cool
lwisee:

See one of the madd people supporting Tinubu, you can't even make an attempt to convince people to your side. I'm sure you are one of the 'Agberos' supporting Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by specialmati(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin yes no amount of intimidation can stop the man that brought calamity upon the nation.don’t worry so far all your agbero network are ready to vote for you nothing they happen.let’s see who the common man will vote this time. The time of noise will soon be over 2023 is already here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by nkemjacob2(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
I'm very sure tinubu will not win the presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Masterito:
Noise maker
i hear u
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Abujason: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
wizonlyson:
grin grin sure say..our president, is wearing pad..everywhere he goes..cus, this disgrace is enough..

Just got confirmation from his PA that they now carry lorry load of pampers on each trip.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by donhils: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
So you must be president by fire by force? Later they'll claim they're coming to serve

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by matm: 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
The jagagban
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by oluwaahmed: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
smallsmall:

There is nothing like "Resolution" between Tinubu and Vice President Osinbajo.
Only a Fool that feeds from the Crumbs off Tinubu's Table will leave Prof. Osinbajo and vote for an old Crook, a withering, shrinking, desperate traitor like Tinubu.

If anyone has brought more destruction to Yoruba Youths, non has done so as much as Tonubu.
Apart from being a Fulani Slave, a desperate Politician like Tinubu will sacrifice the interest of the Yorubas, for his own personal profit with the Fulanis (I hope we all still remember that famous question: WHERE ARE THE COWS?)

Tinubu, since 2003, has turned Yoruba Youths to Criminals, Street Thugs, Area Boys, Bus Stop Touts and Street Urchins, he never encouraged them to get good education, learn a Trade or go into Trading because he prefers to use them as Election THUGS and Hired Killers.
God forbid Nigeria elects another sickly old fool as President in 2023, Aso Rock is not a Convalescence Home for Sick, Old Fools.

If Tinubu likes himself and wants Peace in his Old age, he would listen to reason and just withdraw for Prof Osinbajo, a younger, agile, intelligent, respected and experienced person, liked and approved by all Nigerians, to vie for the Presidency on behalf of Yorubas but it looks like his desperation is making him loose his sense.

Tinubu is just fooling himself, if he likes, let him start sharing Houses for anybody, all na Awoof, Nigerians have rejected him a long time ago.

You are right, the north is using thìefnubu to truncate the emergence of a southerner as president. They know that osinbajo is acceptable by majority of nigerians. We still remember how he went to the ND to resolve the Avengers militancy crisis after buhari cowardly avoided going for fear of being killed by the avengers. We also remember how he goes to the east to promote trade and commerce. We also remember how he suspended the "grasscutter" who thought he was untouchable and put DSS in their place when they went to Intimidate the national assembly. The old thiéfnubu should stop allowing himself to be used by northern oligarchs to destabilise the south. Even if APC give him the slot, he will not win cos he won't get up to 25% votes in SE & SS. The people of those revenge will exact revenge on him because of GEJ and will work for the emergence of a fulani.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by okorogodwin4(m): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
The bullion van zombies and the skull miners criminals will. Feel relaxed tonight
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by stacyadams: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
naija1stnigar:
Tinubu always treating his south west urchins like conquered people, when a popular market in Ibadan was razed by fire last year he didn't even send an ordinary written note but jet out instantly to kano to express his sadness to victims of kano market fire and also donated a whooping 50m out of his stolen south west money but yet it is still the same south westerners that would be ready to kill themselves come 2023 for this good for nothing rogue to be enthroned but God no go gree. Except God quickly intervenes in this our leadership issue, I have no doubt that come 2023 another failure is guaranteed.

Yet it is still the same south wasterners that would be ready kill themselves in 202three..
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Kingnelson9: 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
When the elders and traditional leaders fail to speak the truth because it is their own ,is it the younger ones that will obey?

Tinubu can only be the president of Oduduwa Republic and not Nigeria.

If Tinubu's wants to get dirty he should know that the ground is already dirty before now and nobody is a godfather anymore and nobody is afraid of anyone or anything.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by naija1stnigar(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Wfaluse:

Your soul must be so bitter and unwell. God will heal you
says a glorified slave
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Jamodeen95(m): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Make this old man go rest abeg. We don't want
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Ugonna62: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
Na wao! You are ready to play dirty? Just to become Nigeria president eh? No wonder buhari said he will not mention the name of his preferd candidate else he will be assasinated.like funsho williams.ok o ,we'r watching.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by bablon20(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
When was the last time the bastard visit d obas, when herdsmen were killing their people did he bother to visit them or console them, but it's now he remember that he needs their prayer, the Obas r now wise I guess, after he leaves their palaces they will use broom to sweep his 2 left legs away. Let's see if your strength/health will make your attempt the presidency 4 times because Buhari also tried 4 time consecutively before he finally got there.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Sonyboom765: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
How do one convince lunatics beta to set my time on fire than waste it on miserable souls that were nurtured with endemic hate n bigotry from the womb. May it never be well with anyone that convince you to support Tinubu. If for whatever you change your mind to support Tinubu, may it never be well with you n your entire household.

lwisee:

See one of the madd people supporting Tinubu, you can't even make an attempt to convince people to your side. I'm sure you are one of the 'Agberos' supporting Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by AdedoyinO(f): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
When will he visit Ọọni of Ife. His traditional stool appeals should have started from there. Sebi you disrespected Ooni publicly the other time, now you want ancestors to back you up. They are waiting for you Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by richie240: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nwayo nwayo nwoke, e nor call ya name now, how come d tin con enter ya bodies laidiz?

He only referred to those that 'wake up their parents with kicks', or is their sometin u know dt we don't? smiley smiley

Juss asking 4 a friend.
cool
AntonVince:
[s][/s]

Deluded hick.
We shall see where you'll fetch him the votes required to make him president.

Promoter of thieves!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Bastardlyrich: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
Toks2008:

He is only interested in presidency to fulfill his ambition and not because he has empathy.

He is a heartless man. During endsars he came out boasting that he is still the jagaban at a time when he ought to be sober.

He thinks naija politics is like before. He is in for a rude shock.
Even you don't support the pee pooos dinubu.
But I thought you said you are in your 70s earlier and that nothing wrong with very old men to rule.
Anyway both him and that dwarff osubande will never rule instead northerners should continue their good work they have started in illorin and send the rest ritualisst,kowardss, betrayass and theivesss to Benin republic.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by rickyrex(m): 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
He have every right to contest and also have every right to accept defect.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by OBALOLA55(m): 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
adekolaelect:
oga Tinubu has committed no offence by having determination and focus on his future endeavours .those that have Issues are those who have no job than to mornitor Tinubu as if he was the major eniciator of their misery lives.
APOSTLE ADEKOLAELECT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN grin
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by joelag: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2022
greggng:
I.love what the Royal father said to him .

..it is his ancestors that will vote for him. Royal fathers are very smart with words
grin
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by laughitall(m): 12:21am On Feb 21, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Can Tinubu dare Buhari?
shut up fool .. who put buhari dere … mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Ekpoudom: 12:30am On Feb 21, 2022
wizonlyson:
grin grin sure say..our president, is wearing pad..everywhere he goes..cus, this disgrace is enough..

Trust the children of hate from the sadEast to jump on this thread like hungry rats, lol.

Tinubu is their greatest nightmare and their greatest tormentor. They drink TINUBU, they sleep TINUBU, in their dreams it is TINUBU, even when their wives/husbands are walking by, they see TINUBU.

May the Jagaban continue to succeed and may the AfghanEastern children of hate continue to fail and be tormented by their own devil-given hatred.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by zoedew: 12:32am On Feb 21, 2022
The votes will do. Talks like he owns the world! We’ll see!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks / "Horn Free Day": Lagosians, What's The Situation Report At Your Place? / Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.