Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,184 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me (36731 Views)

Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami / Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Wfaluse: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
God bless you Jagaban. Focussed. Eyes on the ball. Thats all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by jaxxy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Jagaban, pls be focused and stop listening to these overgrown puppies. Puppies that wake their parents with kicks can't be considered as obstacles.

The only obstacle for now is a resolution between you and star boy. Once that is done, just go and prepare you taking over note come 29 May 2023.

I thought he has warn starboy to forget about declaring anything or else he will be excommunicated from Lagos state??

Anyways Buhari doesn’t want him and neither do Nigerians bt if he insist he will have to run on his former party ACN.

Tinubu desperate ambition will be the end of APC as a party. No party No ambition.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Thomaslablancma: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
adekolaelect:
oga Tinubu has committed no offence by having determination and focus on his future endeavours .those that have Issues are those who have no job than to mornitor Tinubu as if he was the major eniciator of their misery lives.
chai..no future for this one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Laggafin: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
U can get dirt for all we care.. but one tin is sure u will never be president of Nigeria..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by naija1stnigar(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tinubu always treating his south west urchins like conquered people, when a popular market in Ibadan was razed by fire last year he didn't even send an ordinary written note but jet out instantly to kano to express his sadness to victims of kano market fire and also donated a whooping 50m out of his stolen south west money but yet it is still the same south westerners that would be ready to kill themselves come 2023 for this good for nothing rogue to be enthroned but God no go gree. Except God quickly intervenes in this our leadership issue, I have no doubt that come 2023 another failure is guaranteed.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Zulez: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Igbos are so pained grin grin when u don't have jagaban for south east ,bring out ur candidate and start ur campaign grin all ur candidate from south east are jagaban boy boy grin Tinubu no dey any office but he is working since he left office

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by emmykk(m): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Jagaban, pls be focused and stop listening to these overgrown puppies. Puppies that wake their parents with kicks can't be considered as obstacles.

The only obstacle for now is a resolution between you and star boy. Once that is done, just go and prepare you taking over note come 29 May 2023.

Buhari was in this kind of race for years and didn't get it after many try.
Atiku have been in this race for years and have not got it after how many try.

These two northern have the chrisma yet struggled serveral times.

I don't think Jagaban will be different and the painful thing he started late

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Arabaincubus: 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
No amount of intimidation can stop you from urinating on your sokoto.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Leomalli47: 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
Abeg person wey know Tinubu make him go tell am sey make him retire nd enjoy his remaining days with his G-grand children before him die in the quest for becoming the next Nigeria President for his dream world. No talk I no tell person ooh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Wfaluse: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
naija1stnigar:
Tinubu always treating his south west urchins like conquered people, when a popular market in Ibadan was razed by fire last year he didn't even send an ordinary written note but jet out instantly to kano to express his sadness to victims of kano market fire and also donated a whooping 50m out of his stolen south west money but yet it is still the same south westerners that would be ready to kill themselves come 2023 for this good for nothing rogue to be enthroned but God no go gree. Except God quickly intervenes in this our leadership issue, I have no doubt that come 2023 another failure is guaranteed.
Your soul must be so bitter and unwell. God will heal you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by jchioma: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chei. Na Prof Osibanjo naim I de sorry for pass. See as dis old man wan use im "lifelong" ambition spoil a potential presidential candidate.

Well, good luck to dem dem.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by smallsmall: 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
lwisee:
Shey una dey see high level of desperation,this is the second time Tinubu will visit Oyo state this year.
When Fulani were killing people in Oyo state, he never deem it fit to pay them a courtesy visit.

At least he donated #50M to the Northerners when their marlet got burnt in Kano but gave nothing to the Yorubas who owned the Shasha market burnt by some terrorist fulanis.
Reminds me of when Jonathan suddenly began to visit and share Cars to every Community King in the SW, in early 2015.
The Criminal and Zero-_integrity Traditional Rulers collected his Cars and Money and at the end of the day, President Jonathan still lost the election!. grin grin

Tinubu's own will be worse. he thinks Yorubas are foolish and he can just ride roughshod over them.
The People of the SW have identified some of these Traditional ulers as "Enemy of their own People" and when the time comes they will treat their Bleep-up decisively

All those Obas that sell Yoruba land to Fulanis, Obas that own Cows and put their Cows first, before the life of their Subjects, Obas like that Fraudster Oluwo of Iwo, this Olubadan of Inadan and others, will get the message very soon.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Toks2008(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
lwisee:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/breaking-no-amount-of-intimidation-can-stop-me-tinubu/

Foolish obsession. Godfather to agberos.

GOD will stop you.

Osinbajo is the Chosen one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by 8stargeneral: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
U never see intimidation....Nigerians can make such mistake again

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by greggng: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
I.love what the Royal father said to him .

..it is his ancestors that will vote for him. Royal fathers are very smart with words

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Raalsalghul: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
Toks2008:

Foolish obsession. Godfather to agberos.

GOD will stop you.

Osinbajo is the Chosen one

Egbon, the language surprise me oh.

It reeks of desperation and people who are desperate are usually up to no good
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Osibajo2023: 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin Grandpa before lavishing your money to these kings and people deceiving you, please empower me with #1 million to boost business. You need rest sir
lol, the man just wan waste APC chance

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Enemyofpeace: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Pissy pissy man

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Abdotcom(m): 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Baba full ground
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Akingbade64: 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Baba,we all know you have the power to find someone competent to rule this nation,not you again I don't know what else you looking for,you have everything which man has to have in life.step out of this your turn of becoming president as pass.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Toks2008(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Egbon, the language surprise me oh.

It reeks of desperation and people who are desperate are usually up to no good

He is only interested in presidency to fulfill his ambition and not because he has empathy.

He is a heartless man. During endsars he came out boasting that he is still the jagaban at a time when he ought to be sober.

He thinks naija politics is like before. He is in for a rude shock.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by calcal: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
lwisee:
Shey una dey see high level of desperation,this is the second time Tinubu will visit Oyo state this year.
When Fulani were killing people in Oyo state, he never deem it fit to pay them a courtesy visit.

and those being killed including the useless kings are welcoming him, what happened to throwing his convey with stones?
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
adekolaelect:
oga Tinubu has committed no offence by having determination and focus on his future endeavours .those that have Issues are those who have no job than to mornitor Tinubu as if he was the major eniciator initiator of their misery miserable lives.
You need to focus more on you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
AntonVince:
[s][/s]

Deluded hick.
We shall see where you'll fetch him the votes required to make him president.

Promoter of thieves!

I hope you said the same to promoters of Atiku? If you didn't, Ure only a bitter and envious political jobber.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by smallsmall: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

There is nothing like "Resolution" between Tinubu and Vice President Osinbajo.
Only a Fool that feeds from the Crumbs off Tinubu's Table will leave Prof. Osinbajo and vote for an old Crook, a withering, shrinking, desperate traitor like Tinubu.

If anyone has brought more destruction to Yoruba Youths, non has done so as much as Tonubu.
Apart from being a Fulani Slave, a desperate Politician like Tinubu will sacrifice the interest of the Yorubas, for his own personal profit with the Fulanis (I hope we all still remember that famous question: WHERE ARE THE COWS?)

Tinubu, since 2003, has turned Yoruba Youths to Criminals, Street Thugs, Area Boys, Bus Stop Touts and Street Urchins, he never encouraged them to get good education, learn a Trade or go into Trading because he prefers to use them as Election THUGS and Hired Killers.
God forbid Nigeria elects another sickly old fool as President in 2023, Aso Rock is not a Convalescence Home for Sick, Old Fools.

If Tinubu likes himself and wants Peace in his Old age, he would listen to reason and just withdraw for Prof Osinbajo, a younger, agile, intelligent, respected and experienced person, liked and approved by all Nigerians, to vie for the Presidency on behalf of Yorubas but it looks like his desperation is making him loose his sense.

Tinubu is just fooling himself, if he likes, let him start sharing Houses for anybody, all na Awoof, Nigerians have rejected him a long time ago.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Albertone(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin Grandpa before lavishing your money to these kings and people deceiving you, please empower me with #1 million to boost business. You need rest sir

Clito business?? grin
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Masterito(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nothing will happen.
YinkaOlusesi16:
Buhari betrayed us. Affliction will not rise the second time.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Fahd11: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
A very selfish and wicked ambition... It is not your birthright Asiwaju, so, go and rest.... You have stolen enough everywhere na.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Masterito:
Nothing will happen.
not when you are still in this country.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Only an insane presidential aspirant can talk like this

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki / Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.