Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me (36763 Views)

Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami / Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Doyou2019: 5:08am On Feb 21, 2022
smallsmall:

Nigerians are even more desperate, to not repeat the "Buhari Mistake" once again, we will NEVER allow a Tinubu to be Nigeria's President, God forbid.
Tinubu will be worse than Buhari, God forbid if he becomes President,

Good things come to those who wait.... Osinbajo is destined to be Nigeria's President.
Tinubu is destined to end in sorrow and regret.

I'm sure it would feel good for most Nigerians, especially Lagosians, to take this one thing away from Tinubu. He's taken so much from us and 2023 is payback time!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Diligent1(f): 5:11am On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Ok old man but get quality diapers first. Pisi pisi for body won be president, old craze man with brown teeth n ugly face. Where Dan Amanar Daura dey when we go reason your piss piss life?
Why did you dislike your fellow human being so much, has he offended you in any way? you need to check your character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by abbeynism(m): 5:17am On Feb 21, 2022
adekolaelect:
oga Tinubu has committed no offence by having determination and focus on his future endeavours .those that have Issues are those who have no job than to mornitor Tinubu as if he was the major eniciator of their misery lives.

Thanks sir. We don't want him as a leader. E seun.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by abbeynism(m): 5:20am On Feb 21, 2022
ogundeleai:
..... Ejo lefe to... Igba ara laun bura... Falana gbó tie
How much are you paid to become a bl*nd follower?
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Foreseer: 5:28am On Feb 21, 2022
Thief talking.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Seaseason07: 5:37am On Feb 21, 2022
lwisee:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/breaking-no-amount-of-intimidation-can-stop-me-tinubu/
Nobody is intimidating you. You're the one tie corn for waist, then chicken con dey follow, is that one intimidation? No! Old one like you shouldn't declare in the first place. You're carrying pee all about. You're too old and slow. If you were to be in our shoes ( youths) could you have vote for a man of your age who always on nappy so as not to wet his clothes? No we are not voting you. I'm a YORUBA MAN.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Zetty177x: 5:38am On Feb 21, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Buhari betrayed us. Affliction will not rise the second time.

I wonder... Jonathan was not doin badly and Tinubu brought in Buhari. If we allow Tinubu in, fuel will be #2,000 a liter.......selfish lots...no human feelings for the masses. The painful part is,they think they are governing well inspite of the hunger and strife they have brought in.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by BigYash: 6:02am On Feb 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Jagaban, pls be focused and stop listening to these overgrown puppies. Puppies that wake their parents with kicks can't be considered as obstacles.

The only obstacle for now is a resolution between you and star boy. Once that is done, just go and prepare you taking over note come 29 May 2023.

70 years old man.. Na only you and your family members want put am there na undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by siant: 6:03am On Feb 21, 2022
The electorates will stop you

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Spherical77(m): 6:13am On Feb 21, 2022
BigYash:
70 years old man.. Na only you and your family members want put am there na undecided

Mr 20 years old man. What has Yahaya Bello one of the youngest governor in Nigeria done in kogi state?

What can Nigerian youths in their 20s, 30s and possibly 40s that are into cyber fraud, rituals, sagging their dirty boxers in the public, sex, sex and rant on social media, what can they do as a LG chairman talkmore of governor let alone president?
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 21, 2022
If Tinubu doesnt become president i doubt nigerias existentence beyond 2023. Tinubu/Amaechi 2023.

They havent paid me yet and i need money fa.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Princedapace(m): 6:42am On Feb 21, 2022
lwisee:
Shey una dey see high level of desperation,this is the second time Tinubu will visit Oyo state this year.
When Fulani were killing people in Oyo state, he never deem it fit to pay them a courtesy visit.

He didn't even condem them. Hahahahaha.

Nigeria politicians are terrible. All of them.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Ogbeniomo: 6:49am On Feb 21, 2022
adekolaelect:
oga Tinubu has committed no offence by having determination and focus on his future endeavours .those that have Issues are those who have no job than to mornitor Tinubu as if he was the major eniciator of their misery lives.
So what u mean is that his ambition is bigger and more important than the life of our people? or u mean the person u quote is not in order?, let's call evil evil.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by PrinceMajestic: 6:59am On Feb 21, 2022
Diligent1:

Why did you dislike your fellow human being so much, has he offended you in any way? you need to check your character.
say what you know. Jagaban is my guy any day anytime. But Nigeria deserve better on 2023 project, I have a Facebook group with that pencil sketch for jagaban which I'm about to terminate. I love him and I know he deserve the presidency but recent events has given me reasons to take reconsider supporting him. Events like his betrayal against Niger Delta in 2015 and a reliable source who mocked me for liking somebody that is so tribalistic and only care about Yoruba people, I was told with obvious evidence how he helps only Yoruba people to rise, I was told his tribal bigotry is x 10 of Buhari's own, so I had to realize how foolish I was to support him, I didn't complete his portrait again and the wet cloth saga even worsened things. I can't support such a person with my sane mind. He did nothing to me thank you Ma.

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by obaaderemi: 7:03am On Feb 21, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Can Tinubu dare Buhari?
He is greater than buhari. And far smarter.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by obaaderemi: 7:08am On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
say what you know. Jagaban is my guy any day anytime. But Nigeria deserve better on 2023 project, I have a Facebook group with that pencil sketch for jagaban which I'm about to terminate. I love him and I know he deserve the presidency but recent events has given me reasons to take reconsider supporting him. Events like his betrayal against Niger Delta in 2015 and a reliable source who mocked me for liking somebody that is so tribalistic and only care about Yoruba people, I was told with obvious evidence how he helps only Yoruba people to rise, I was told his tribal bigotry is x 10 of Buhari's own, so I had to realize how foolish I was to support him, I didn't complete his portrait again and the wet cloth saga even worsened things. I can't support such a person with my sane mind. He did nothing to me thank you Ma.
You have good points. But look at it this way: Nigeria is not a nation. The Yoruba nation is one of the nations that make up Nigeria. So if Tinubu gels more with his people, then it is commendable. That means he knows Nigeria is just a geographical expression.

But as a smart man, I don't think he would ignore the other parts of the South. No true Yoruba man really hates IBOs. We share a common goal for progress.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by JayPeeOham: 7:15am On Feb 21, 2022
Between Buhari and Tinubu, I choose BUHARI!!!

Ask me why?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by JayPeeOham: 7:17am On Feb 21, 2022
Between Buhari and Tinubu, I choose BUHARI!!

Ask me why....?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Chanchit: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2022
lwisee:
Shey una dey see high level of desperation,this is the second time Tinubu will visit Oyo state this year.
When Fulani were killing people in Oyo state, he never deem it fit to pay them a courtesy visit.

Is he your President? Why Visit when the President didn't bother.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Remman(m): 7:21am On Feb 21, 2022
The gravest mistake Tinubu will make is making statements that sounds anti-Buhari under his very nose. Very funny. Who is strong enough to intimidate you if not Buhari?

The two problems of Both APC and PDP is Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Chanchit: 7:30am On Feb 21, 2022
jaxxy:

I thought he has warn starboy to forget about declaring anything or else he will be excommunicated from Lagos state??

Anyways Buhari doesn’t want him and neither do Nigerians bt if he insist he will have to run on his former party ACN.

Tinubu desperate ambition will be the end of APC as a party. No party No ambition.

Do you know osinbajo before Tinubu gave him the VP slot? No
Do you think Tinubu just decided to run fro President this year? Yes(because you don't have sense.)
If you are Osinbajo and Tinubu tells you you'll be VP for 8yrs then I'll be President afterwards, will you respect the agreement when you get to power? I guess not, traitors everywhere.

You are all just cry babies. Tinubu is busy campaigning, others are still sleeping and you think he won't win? Y'all are the bigger jokes.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Cromagnon: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2022
lwisee:
pay visit to do what?
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by jaxxy(m): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2022
Chanchit:

Do you know osinbajo before Tinubu gave him the VP slot? No
Do you think Tinubu just decided to run fro President this year? Yes(because you don't have sense.)
If you are Osinbajo and Tinubu tells you you'll be VP for 8yrs then I'll be President afterwards, will you respect the agreement when you get to power? I guess not, traitors everywhere.

You are all just cry babies. Tinubu is busy campaigning, others are still sleeping and you think he won't win? Y'all are the bigger jokes.

Ask tinubu whether him himself kept his agreement with afenifere then come back and cry harder.

Buhari isn’t aware of any agreement of such so its starboy that can only dull himself. Thats if Buhari supports him tho cos tinubu won’t. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by countryman13: 7:49am On Feb 21, 2022
lwisee:
Dont mind them my brother. Tinubu has forgotten dt Power is given from above n not from mere mortal like him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by PrinceMajestic: 7:50am On Feb 21, 2022
obaaderemi:
You have good points. But look at it this way: Nigeria is not a nation. The Yoruba nation is one of the nations that make up Nigeria. So if Tinubu gels more with his people, then it is commendable. That means he knows Nigeria is just a geographical expression.

But as a smart man, I don't think he would ignore the other parts of the South. No true Yoruba man really hates IBOs. We share a common goal for progress.
I'm not ibo point of correction, I'm from Delta Central in the heart of Niger Delta. Check out all the guys in juicy offices linked to Tinubu from formal FIRS boss, to Speaker house of Reps, vice president, ministers etc none is from Niger Delta. He doesn't like other regions except Yoruba, we can't bear his bigotry according to what I was told. his bigotry is worse than Buhari's own, he will be a very toxic and bad leader to us in other regions, that's why we don't want him. Here in Niger Delta if you're here you will learn that we have all resolved to bring back a northerner if Amaechi or South east doesn't get it. We are not yoruba and we will never be with them, they were not with is in 2015/19 and God forbid we have no reason to be with him next year, His not popular here, nobody likes him few people who like him are all retracing their steps. Tinubu Presidential ambition is obviously a failed project

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Olunmercy56(f): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2022
Ayoolamax:
Naa now I confirm say you be baba werey so u want 1million from the person u are calling names why don't u go to ur papa Abi u no have ni , just asking ni oooo.

I have a responsible one, I said that because your papa wouldn't tell him the reality before he wasted all his money. My papa is not a hypocrite like your own.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Olunmercy56(f): 8:01am On Feb 21, 2022
pfadom:
He's a proud grandpa.

Did you expect him to think everybody will trust and love him? BAT knows more than that. He's already figured in such factors including beggarly minds like you.

What will be will be.

grin no wonder you keep pushing to disgrace him around. He knows high service people like you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Albertone(m): 8:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Olunmercy56:

Oloshi omo

E pain am tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result / Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.