Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me (36789 Views)

Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami / Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by BigYash: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2022
Spherical77:
Mr 20 years old man. What has Yahaya Bello one of the youngest governor in Nigeria done in kogi state?

What can Nigerian youths in their 20s, 30s and possibly 40s that are into cyber fraud, rituals, sagging their dirty boxers in the public, sex, sex and rant on social media, what can they do as a LG chairman talkmore of governor let alone president?
And what makes Tinubu different from those things you mentioned? The truth is the country can never get better. So ,what I preach is simple. Make your money as a citizen,and let the middle finger be for the government..( Bleep them)
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
I'm not ibo point of correction, I'm from Delta Central in the heart of Niger Delta. Check out all the guys in juicy offices linked to Tinubu from formal FIRS boss, to Speaker house of Reps, vice president, ministers etc none is from Niger Delta. He doesn't like other regions except Yoruba, we can't bear his bigotry according to what I was told. his bigotry is worse than Buhari's own, he will be a very toxic and bad leader to us in other regions, that's why we don't want him. Here in Niger Delta if you're here you will learn that we have all resolved to bring back a northerner if Amaechi or South east doesn't get it. We are not yoruba and we will never be with them, they were not with is in 2015/19 and God forbid we have no reason to be with him next year, His not popular here, nobody likes him few people who like him are all retracing their steps. Tinubu Presidential ambition is obviously a failed project

You are an IBO man stop hiding your identity.

Those slots (VP & Speaker) are zoned to South West under different disposition. FIRS chairmanship in crisis time was the ACN way of salvaging the economy in crisis by sending Lagos FIRS man to Abuja. There are some other tribes in this government . Some of the key political appointments are zoned.

You said Yoruba's are not with you in 2014 / 2015, who fought for Jonathan to become President in 2010 and 2011?
Under Jonathan mention one developmental project in South West.

Your people are making noise over Alaafin Prayer for Tinubu but they have forgotten In 2014 , the late Oba of a prominent South South town where the indigenes celebrate their Oba as a living god also said the ancestors are behind Jonathan but Jonathan lost. The only difference was that while the Oba said his ancestors are with Jonathan, Alaafin Oyo (Iku Baba Yeye) insisted Jonathan is not coming back to power as Alaafin openly stood with Buhari. At the end Buhari won.

The IBOs told Abiola they cannot be Secretary while a Yoruba man is the President. They even said a Secretary is the man that serves his master tea. At this period, an IBO man was the Speaker, House of Reps.

The problem is that Yorubas are not together. Always against one another. Yorubas must think.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2022
No doubt you know the way sir but age and health is against you at your level you are better of an adviser to your children (Nigerian), anyone telling you otherwise don't mean well to you or the country...
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Arysexy(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
babaolofin:

Those slots (VP & Speaker) are zoned to South West under different disposition. FIRS chairmanship in crisis time was the ACN way of salvaging the economy in crisis by sending Lagos FIRS man to Abuja. There are some other tribes in this government . Some of the key political appointments are zoned.

You said Yoruba's are not with you in 2014 / 2015, who fought for Jonathan to become President in 2010 and 2011?

Your people are making noise over Alaafin Prayer for Tinubu but they have forgotten In 2014 , the late Oba of a prominent South South town where the indigenes celebrate their Oba as a living god also said the ancestors are behind Jonathan but Jonathan lost. The only difference was that while the Oba said his ancestors are with Jonathan, Alaafin Oyo (Iku Baba Yeye) insisted Jonathan is not coming back to power as Alaafin openly stood with Buhari. At the end Buhari won.

The IBOs told Abiola they cannot be Secretary while a Yoruba man is the President. They even said a Secretary is the man that serves his master tea. At this period, an IBO man was the Speaker, House of Reps.

The problem is that Yorubas are not together. Always against one another. Yorubas must think.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by folake4u(f): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2022
This man suppose dey sing and play Baby Shark Do Do Do with his grandchildren oh. undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by PrinceMajestic: 8:55am On Feb 21, 2022
babaolofin:

don't let me go abusive, I have no reason to deny my tribe,if I was Igbo I would be very proud to identify as one as I'm proud to identify as urhobo. So you are not even ashamed or remorseful that your oba supported an aboki over the Niger Delta. Beautiful, now we get more reason why we must all work against Yoruba in 2023, you guys are heartless short memory betrayers. Watch out for 2023, we are all voting SE, SS or pure Aboki from the north. This is our position in Niger Delta, our leaders have been making this clarification known if you are following up

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by F117nighthawk: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2022
Na your papa birth right be the presidential seat abi?, u will be disgraced like atiku and Co, continue spending your unclean money, we are all waiting to see where it will lead you to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
don't let me go abusive, I have no reason to deny my tribe,if I was Igbo I would be very proud to identify as one as I'm proud to identify as urhobo. So you are not even ashamed or remorseful that your oba supported an aboki over the Niger Delta. Beautiful, now we get more reason why we must all work against Yoruba in 2023, you guys are heartless short memory betrayers. Watch out for 2023, we are all voting SE, SS or pure Aboki from the north. This is our position in Niger Delta, our leaders have been making this clarification known if you are following up

You should have gone abusive. The question I asked have not been answered. I have many Urhobo friends and I visit Ugheli, Agbarha-otor and other rural towns. Travelling from PortHarcourt or Onitsha to Ore was different from travelling from Ijebu Ode to Lagos , how was your conscience as at that time? Who fought to bring Jonathan to power?

The Urhobos (Delta) voted for Abiola but Abiola lost Rivers, who did not know Abiola was defeated in Rivers because of those people. This is not an issue of Tinubu, but an issue of the Yorubas. MKO was hated by this people, Obasanjo fought the same people and now it is the turn of Tinubu. Why?

You should have gone abusive by answering the questions I asked you. What was the position of the Yorubas in Jonathan government? The Chairmanship of PDP that was zoned to South West was given to another zone Chief Bode George and South West team was ridiculed in Port Harcourt to the extent he swore never to attend any meeting in Port Harcourt again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by PrinceMajestic: 10:22am On Feb 21, 2022
babaolofin:

You should have gone abusive. The question I asked have not been answered. I have many Urhobo friends and I visit Ugheli, Agbarha-otor and other rural towns. Travelling from PortHarcourt or Onitsha to Ore was different from travelling from Ijebu Ode to Lagos , how was your conscience as at that time? Who fought to bring Jonathan to power?

The Urhobos (Delta) voted for Abiola but Abiola lost Rivers, who did not know Abiola was defeated in Rivers because of those people. This is not an issue of Tinubu, but an issue of the Yorubas. MKO was hated by this people, Obasanjo fought the same people and now it is the turn of Tinubu. Why?

You should have gone abusive by answering the questions I asked you.
abeg FADE, u nor get sense, go quote your mates

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Blackdisciple(m): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2022
Sure no intimidation as u will still contest buy certainly u ain't getting to that office...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by adekolaelect(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2022
Ogbeniomo:
So what u mean is that his ambition is bigger and more important than the life of our people? or u mean the person u quote is not in order?, let's call evil evil.
Are you telling me If Tinubu sacrifice his political ambitions will stop killing and criminality in nigeria? Pls let us be reasonable a little .
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
abeg FADE, u nor get sense, go quote your mates

You are a fake . This is not Waffi area pidgin language but Ariara or main market pidgin. We know you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by adekolaelect(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:
APOSTLE ADEKOLAELECT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN grin
Ask Google sir.

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Ejjis(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2022
Foolish people with foolish youths...
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Chanchit: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2022
jaxxy:

Ask tinubu whether him himself kept his agreement with afenifere then come back and cry harder.

Buhari isn’t aware of any agreement of such so its starboy that can only dull himself. Thats if Buhari supports him tho cos tinubu won’t. Lolz

No need to join issues. God keep alp of us, keep watching proceedings.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by PrinceMajestic: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2022
babaolofin:

You are a fake . This is not Waffi area pidgin language but Ariara or main market pidgin. We know you
Lol, Ekpa. I say make u go find your mate
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by adekolaelect(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You need to focus more on you
focus on yourself bcs correcting typographical errors can not make you an Intelligent.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by AntonVince: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2022
babaolofin:

Balderdash.

Tinubu is simply unsellable.
Anyone promoting such a crook for presidency doesn't mean well for Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by adekolaelect(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2022
Thomaslablancma:
chai..no future for this one
but your future is bright by becoming unreasonable wailer and hate spreader ?? You need delifrance.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by creativeminddave: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2022
This man is desperately determined, why the desperation if there are no personal agenda?
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Etimemy: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2022
Imagine this ,he's talking as if he own this country
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by SALTandFIRE: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Unstoppable
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by BJanta: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Masterito:
Which South West state gave Buharithe support Kano, Kaduna or Kastina gave him? You guys brag like illiterates.

Look at your grammar, so wobbly, so poor ? If you can't even express a simple single idea in a clear language, how would you now be able to understand how Tinubu and the entire Southwest enthroned Buhari, despite what Buhari himself , Senator Kashim Ibrahim and others have said over and over. And despite the volumes that have been written about this. But I know all these will be too difficult for human flesh eating cannibals from the Southeast.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Masterito(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
Grammar? Have you looked at yours? Lol
BJanta:

Look at your grammar, so wobbly, so poor ? If you can't even express a simple single idea in a clear language, how would you now be able to understand how Tinubu and the entire Southwest enthroned Buhari, despite what Buhari himself , Senator Kashim Ibrahim and others have said over and over. And despite the volumes that have been written about this. But I know all these will be too difficult for human flesh eating cannibals from the Southeast.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Emekaonline: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Esseite:
I think it's obvious Nigeria would unite in 2023, the threads of unity would come alive again and being against Tinubu might be the reason.

He has erroneously made his ambition between him and the Nigerian youths.. more like Tinubu vs Endsars for 2023.

You are mistaking the 5% voters to the entire voters of Nigeria. You will all be shocked come 2023
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by BJanta: 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
Masterito:
Grammar? Have you looked at yours? Lol

Definitely ,you're a stark illiterate if you don't see your earlier post as a grammatical disaster. Anyway, most Ibos are.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Masterito(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lol, it is funny how you see mine and don't see yours. Please define grammatical disaster?
BJanta:

Definitely ,you're a stark illiterate if you don't see your earlier post as a grammatical disaster. Anyway, most Ibos are.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by YellowMayor(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
History555:
Tinubu must be referring to buhari because i don't see who else can intimidate him

Absolutely no one else. Except Buhari sad
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by oluwaahmed: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ekpoudom:

This son of a brothel called devilahmed from the sadEast just cannot help his hate and jealousy-filled soul everyday. He is desperate for TINUBU to fail but you see TINUBU succeeding and these animalistic people whose best citizens have flocked to Lagos and refuse to return back to their erosion and corruption-ridden homeland, just can’t see to control their demonic hatred anymore.

I pray for you, as TINUBU succeeds more, may hatred eat up your soul more and more and may it consume you totally until you go and meet your father the devil.

As long as you are not an indigene of lagos, as long as your parents came from any other state and settled in lagos u have no right to claim lagos citizenship even if you are yoruba. What happened to your state? At least my mum is a bona-fide lagos indigene from the returned Portuguese slaves who dafuq are you? People like us who can claim maternal ancestry to lagos are not shouting its people like you that came from osun, ogun, ondo that will not allow us hear word. Thiéfnubu will never be president of Nigeria. Mark this post and come back to it. He left his hometown in osun and has riddled lagos with touts like you. A land that used to prosper on welfare for its citizens has been turned to an Indian hemp smoking, rude and unruly bus driving lawless state . He has made thuggery more profitable than education that thugs have their children studying abroad while civil servants can't even afford to pay school fees for their children. Him and all the governors after him have profited themselves and done nothing but enrich themselves. How many hotels did pa Jakande have? How many companies and houses in uk did pa Jakande have? Pa Jakande built many low cost houses just in 4 years but in 23 years APC rule in Lagos you can count the amount of low cost housing estates thieves like you have built. Your time & thiéfnubu time has come to an end. And yes I hate evil wch thiéfnubu represents and will gladly worship the truth above the Satan of your thiéfnubu. God will punish all of you and thiéfnubu for the evils you have brought upon nigerians by bringing buhari. The blood if all the innocent that have died will drag all of you evil supporters to the afterlife with them.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Ekpoudom: 4:42am On Feb 22, 2022
oluwaahmed:

As long as you are not an indigene of lagos, as long as your parents came from any other state and settled in lagos u have no right to claim lagos citizenship even if you are yoruba. What happened to your state? At least my mum is a bona-fide lagos indigene from the returned Portuguese slaves who dafuq are you? People like us who can claim maternal ancestry to lagos are not shouting its people like you that came from osun, ogun, ondo that will not allow us hear word. Thiéfnubu will never be president of Nigeria. Mark this post and come back to it. He left his hometown in osun and has riddled lagos with touts like you. A land that used to prosper on welfare for its citizens has been turned to an Indian hemp smoking, rude and unruly bus driving lawless state . He has made thuggery more profitable than education that thugs have their children studying abroad while civil servants can't even afford to pay school fees for their children. Him and all the governors after him have profited themselves and done nothing but enrich themselves. How many hotels did pa Jakande have? How many companies and houses in uk did pa Jakande have? Pa Jakande built many low cost houses just in 4 years but in 23 years APC rule in Lagos you can count the amount of low cost housing estates thieves like you have built. Your time & thiéfnubu time has come to an end. And yes I hate evil wch thiéfnubu represents and will gladly worship the truth above the Satan of your thiéfnubu. God will punish all of you and thiéfnubu for the evils you have brought upon nigerians by bringing buhari. The blood if all the innocent that have died will drag all of you evil supporters to the afterlife with them.

CURSED DEVILAHMED, you’ve not yet started crying. You will cry so much such that your life which is full of hatred will end up having no meaning. Eventually you will jump in the lagoon.

You are grauster and one of the most senseless E-rats on naiaraland. Everyone knows your notoriety.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Jagaban, pls be focused and stop listening to these overgrown puppies. Puppies that wake their parents with kicks can't be considered as obstacles.

The only obstacle for now is a resolution between you and star boy. Once that is done, just go and prepare you taking over note come 29 May 2023.

I am very sure you are living in poverty and will continue to do so till you leave this earth. Time and time again I read your hateful posts filled with bigotry against other tribes. I can assure you that you will gain nothing from Tinubu becoming the president. I understand you need the 5kg bags of rice he is going to share during campaign rallies but don't sell the future of your oduduwa kids over branded foodstuff.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Akingbade64: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2022
If tinubu said No amount of intimidation that can stop him for be president, old man talk as if he his the owner of his life, take Abacha for example Mr man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. / Profile Of Olabiyi Durojaiye: NCC Chairman / Surajudeen Adekunbi Beats His Wife To Coma In Court - Naijapopular.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.