Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me (36766 Views)

Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami / Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by jyz200(m): 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jagaban

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by FreeStuffsNG: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Beeni o!!
Even the military dictators could not stop him during his NADECO days.

Asiwaju Tinubu will triumph over all his distractors.

For those who do not understand the idiomatic expression "to get your hands dirty", check out the meaning below.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tinubu con wee for chest again
IPOB EHN

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by kakaflex(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
All those giving this man hope are deceiving him.
Pls check my Signature below

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by tallerSSS: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tinubu has been scammed.. he cant and wont smell aso rock 2023.. his destiny is not there.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by nwakibie3(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Onyu amiri n'ulo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Raalsalghul: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Imagine the language he is using? This is just desperation nothing else.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by YangaBabe: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Your desperation na play, Nigerians too mean am.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by jiz: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Yes in Lagos !

Lagos no be Nigeria
Nigeria is beyond personal ambition

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by rhames(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ready to get dirty? Aren’t you dirty already? All these bad leaders that don’t want to retire

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Pampers wearing mf go rest in your bourdillon mansion

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by ogundeleai(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
lwisee:
Shey una dey see high level of desperation,this is the second time Tinubu will visit Oyo state this year.
When Fulani were killing people in Oyo state, he never deem it fit to pay them a courtesy visit.
..... Ejo lefe to... Igba ara laun bura... Falana gbó tie

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Uncletony(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mad man

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
The man is a big f00l

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Indispensable85(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Neminc:
Oga it's not intimidation, Nigerians don't want you and all the rubbish you stand for

Na election go determine dat one na. Nor be for nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by PrinceMajestic: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ok old man but get quality diapers first. Pisi pisi for body won be president, old craze man with brown teeth n ugly face. Where Dan Amanar Daura dey when we go reason your piss piss life?

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by BoBiafra(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tinubu’s claim to progressivism is a sham; his boasted claim to fighting for the people, an unholy licence; his coalition to form APC, a swelling vanity; the party’s victory dance even before elections is empty and heartless and its denunciation of federal government’s impunities brass-fronted impudence.

Its claim to transparency and accountability is a hollow mockery and hypocrisy’s thin veil to cover up crimes that will shame a nation of savages. No one is guilty of impunity than opposition.
Tinubu presided over a party that lacked internal democracy, where selection replaced election; where decency is sacrilegious; where transparency and accountability are anathemic and must be jettisoned. The emperor sits in court and pronounces who will and will not stand for election. And that is it! His word is the beginning and the end- making and crushing careers in one stroke. To defy Tinubu is to attract the wrath of his followers who are always so eager to be seen as loyal and will do everything to pull down a critic of his style and reach.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Great0ne1: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by nwajesus12(m): 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Zukwanuike Thiefinubu undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by izubext007: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
You are the one intimidating Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by assholemods: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
lwisee:
Shey una dey see high level of desperation,this is the second time Tinubu will visit Oyo state this year.
When Fulani were killing people in Oyo state, he never deem it fit to pay them a courtesy visit.
Is Tinubu the governor of Oyo State or the president of Nigeria?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by FBIBOT(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by BJanta: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
lwisee:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/breaking-no-amount-of-intimidation-can-stop-me-tinubu/

Rise up Jagaban and get dirty , the entire Yorubaland is behind. We will not allow opportunistic nonentity to be president of this country. We have had enough of that on Buhari. Buhari can support anyone he likes We would like to see how he would get him there if he himself could not get there without your massive and overwhelming support. We want to see whether he would rig for them and not bring down the entire house down on his own head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by SarkinYarki: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
You are becoming desperate

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Iliyasdass(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Long live our next president

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church / Corruption: South Africa Beats Nigeria As “Most Corrupt” African Country / Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.