Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me (36790 Views)

Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami / Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Ekpoudom: 12:36am On Feb 21, 2022
oluwaahmed:

You are right, the north is using thìefnubu to truncate the emergence of a southerner as president. They know that osinbajo is acceptable by majority of nigerians. We still remember how he went to the ND to resolve the Avengers militancy crisis after buhari cowardly avoided going for fear of being killed by the avengers. We also remember how he goes to the east to promote trade and commerce. We also remember how he suspended the "grasscutter" who thought he was untouchable and put DSS in their place when they went to Intimidate the national assembly. The old thiéfnubu should stop allowing himself to be used by northern oligarchs to destabilise the south. Even if APC give him the slot, he will not win cos he won't get up to 25% votes in SE & SS. The people of those revenge will exact revenge on him because of GEJ and will work for the emergence of a fulani.

This son of a brothel called devilahmed from the sadEast just cannot help his hate and jealousy-filled soul everyday. He is desperate for TINUBU to fail but you see TINUBU succeeding and these animalistic people whose best citizens have flocked to Lagos and refuse to return back to their erosion and corruption-ridden homeland, just can’t see to control their demonic hatred anymore.

I pray for you, as TINUBU succeeds more, may hatred eat up your soul more and more and may it consume you totally until you go and meet your father the devil.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Copperfield(m): 12:40am On Feb 21, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Buhari betrayed us. Affliction will not rise the second time.
Amen
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by nedekid: 12:42am On Feb 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Jagaban, pls be focused and stop listening to these overgrown puppies. Puppies that wake their parents with kicks can't be considered as obstacles.

The only obstacle for now is a resolution between you and star boy. Once that is done, just go and prepare you taking over note come 29 May 2023.

Who is "star boy"?
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Danny50: 12:46am On Feb 21, 2022
And he said; He's ready to get dirty what a foolish and arrogant old fool.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Olunmercy56(f): 1:00am On Feb 21, 2022
Albertone:

Clito business?? grin

The one your mum taught me cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by patomberekpe(m): 1:35am On Feb 21, 2022
IF Nigerian elections Is by voting,then only Tinubu families Can vote for him, But If by selections then he stand a chance because of curruptions in the system, there's no sensible person Who will want 80yrs illiterate to be the president in this era.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by naija4life247: 1:53am On Feb 21, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin Grandpa before lavishing your money to these kings and people deceiving you, please empower me with #1 million to boost business. You need rest sir

Southern Almajari, were you cured with begging ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by drlateef: 1:54am On Feb 21, 2022
wizonlyson:
grin grin sure say..our president, is wearing pad..everywhere he goes..cus, this disgrace is enough..

You did worse things to Buhari. You placed him on
Life Support machine, you gave him pampers, yet he still won re-election. Wailers will never win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by naija4life247: 1:55am On Feb 21, 2022
lwisee:
Shey una dey see high level of desperation,this is the second time Tinubu will visit Oyo state this year.
When Fulani were killing people in Oyo state, he never deem it fit to pay them a courtesy visit.

Your father too is a Nigerian, what did he do?

But, shaa Jagaban fuccked up for being silent on the rampaging blood sucking vampires from the desert. I think he wants to get power and then deal mercilessly with their forefathers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by drlateef: 1:56am On Feb 21, 2022
Racoon:
Perhaps he forgot God always have a different plan. Abacha played God but died shameless.No wonder some associate say this bullion vans doppelganger of a man is playing god

Do you know God’s plan this time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Olunmercy56(f): 1:57am On Feb 21, 2022
naija4life247:

Southern Almajari, were you cured with begging ni?

Ask your elders
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by drlateef: 1:59am On Feb 21, 2022
All the wailers can hug Kainji hydropower transformer for all I cared. Tinubu will win this election. Mark my word. He is not a pushover. And his enemies want to install a puppet whom they can control. He is not a puppet of anyone, that’s their fear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by saintrow1: 2:06am On Feb 21, 2022
Prophet777:
The fact here remains that someone like Tinubu is not the solution & can never be the solution to Nigeria's problems. All what I can see in him is greediness of the highest order.

He has scores of technocrats and scholars in his camp who can do better than him. Nigeria sit of power should not be a retirement sit for old, weak and self seeking politicians like him.

There is an urgent need for him to attend to his fragile health condition. He only want to disgrace himself. This is not 2015 where propaganda was flying in the air.

Another non sense with no facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by saintrow1: 2:08am On Feb 21, 2022
AdedoyinO:
When will he visit Ọọni of Ife. His traditional stool appeals should have started from there. Sebi you disrespected Ooni publicly the other time, now you want ancestors to back you up. They are waiting for you Tinubu.

Even if he started from there you will still complain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Doyou2019: 2:41am On Feb 21, 2022
Esseite:
I think it's obvious Nigeria would unite against Tinubu.

Oyo people are already uniited against him.. These people are nobody's fools!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by klawaaa: 2:44am On Feb 21, 2022
The big boys in minna are making Thief Tinubu long time ambition dull.
lwisee:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/breaking-no-amount-of-intimidation-can-stop-me-tinubu/
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by OLANIYIPETER: 2:54am On Feb 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Jagaban, pls be focused and stop listening to these overgrown puppies. Puppies that wake their parents with kicks can't be considered as obstacles.

The only obstacle for now is a resolution between you and star boy. Once that is done, just go and prepare you taking over note come 29 May 2023.

Your forsight and position are accurate and precise. It's a done deal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Albertone(m): 2:55am On Feb 21, 2022
Olunmercy56:

The one your mum taught me cheesy

Ahn ahn and you want make dem empower you like this?

Werey omo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by OLANIYIPETER: 2:56am On Feb 21, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

You go fear Nigeria nah.

Have you ever wondered why election materials will reach every remote villages, towns in Nigeria but, good governance hardly reaches there?

Let milo punjaar heree for comradic peace and idi n'otu

Never say NEVER
You will live to see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by OLANIYIPETER: 2:57am On Feb 21, 2022
adekolaelect:
oga Tinubu has committed no offence by having determination and focus on his future endeavours .those that have Issues are those who have no job than to mornitor Tinubu as if he was the major eniciator of their misery lives.

100% ✓

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 21, 2022
Baba is determined...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Olunmercy56(f): 3:00am On Feb 21, 2022
Albertone:

Ahn ahn and you want make dem empower you like this?

Werey omo grin

Oloshi omo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Tzar(m): 3:05am On Feb 21, 2022
Nobody is intimidating you, it is your reputation and greed that is haunting you.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:20am On Feb 21, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Buhari betrayed us. Affliction will not rise the second time.
we need a candidate who will talk to nigerians, not the one who will be going around talking to some ghosts Obas who will not ask him any questions.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 21, 2022
wizonlyson:
grin grin sure say..our president, is wearing pad..everywhere he goes..cus, this disgrace is enough..
For chest or for nyansh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Spandau: 4:08am On Feb 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Billygee2u: 4:09am On Feb 21, 2022
lwisee:
Shey una dey see high level of desperation,this is the second time Tinubu will visit Oyo state this year.
When Fulani were killing people in Oyo state, he never deem it fit to pay them a courtesy visit.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Billygee2u: 4:14am On Feb 21, 2022
shadeze:
Stop making noise, you are a failure already.
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by pfadom: 4:23am On Feb 21, 2022
He's a proud grandpa.

Did you expect him to think everybody will trust and love him? BAT knows more than that. He's already figured in such factors including beggarly minds like you.

What will be will be.

Olunmercy56:
grin Grandpa before lavishing your money to these kings and people deceiving you, please empower me with #1 million to boost business. You need rest sir
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by Ayoolamax: 4:36am On Feb 21, 2022
Olunmercy56:
Naa now I confirm say you be baba werey so u want 1million from the person u are calling names why don't u go to ur papa Abi u no have ni , just asking ni oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by adelekeolu(m): 4:47am On Feb 21, 2022
BAT IS COMING DEAL WITH IT
Re: Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me by 1828eightte: 4:47am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Old Couple Who Lost Their Only Child To Boko Haram (photo) / Justin Onuorah Abuah Is Dead. Buhari Mourns State House Information Chief Abuah / Philip Aduda Greeted By A Cultural Group In Abuja. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.