Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,338 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him (58450 Views)

BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me / Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by shawante(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Brokeloser:
Davido fvck up to answer the clout chaser.Now she has succeeded in gaining free publicity..OBO to the world.

Sure update don land o.Check my signature to claim free 10,000 terk.No waste time o because it will launch in march.
Mehn that terk dey rise anyhow.. The airdrop been dey around 180 dollars as at last week now e don worth 360 dollars
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Mark113(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
I swear davido used to be my best but his empty brain fans make me hate am. 30billion for the acc upto $50million this guy no go kill me
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

That's how some girls said they Don't know Dbull I was really surprised but I still don't believe them, you in naija and you don't know Dbull

you're a comic relief, you're only joking musically, if them throw bomb to your music career you won't still blow

try comedy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
Davido no get class, with engaging that lady, it shows money cannot buy class

Wizkid won't even reply this bîtch not to talk of engaging him, David is childish

he should grow up

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by IbileIfe: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Old news recalled by Idiots.
When did Davido become a superstar?

The real superstars don't brag or drag anyone to recognize them.
Majority of people even in Atlanta where he claims to have been born don't know who is Davido.

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by afamaustin(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tiwa Savage is Achi l just confirmed it nw
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Skidee: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Stupeed fans constituting nuisance. Na by force to know David.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by l0uie(m): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
In the real sense, Davido is actually the one chasing clout.

Someone above me mentioned something along the line that Davido isn't that recognized in ATL where he was born and always carry on top of him head.

That's facts! Davido sometimes if not all the time can pass for DJ Cuppy. Celebrities don't go around clout chasing, bragging about how known they are, whoopty woopdy wooo!

Ask that lady who is wizkid and you'd see how joyous and excited she'll become, screaming out big wiz, baba'nla etc.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Shedybliss(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
So wetin dey pain am must everybody know you.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by faste: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
olayiwola72:
Abeg who be davido
A name of a fish in Atlantic ocean!!
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by l0uie(m): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
MigraineGiver:
shut up

A Davido cocksucking peasant spotted.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by perdollar(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
If davido think say him dey popular, make him contest for him LG chairmanship position.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by nachisunday(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can he just relax..must everyone know him?
This is some kinda pompous attitude tho... people are living without you so relax tho..
Calling that lady lame seriously for what? cry
That sounds disgusting AF.. undecided

Why can't he respect himself and ignore undecided
The so called celebrities are human like their supporters so I don't know what all this unnecessary respect and pride is all about..
Boy not everyone cares about you or your music cos we all are special and great In our own way..you can tell that to your wack supporters who only come online to bash those who doesn't support you or your music..

We are all human and as far as you ain't footing my bills or doing anything positive in my life why then on earth do you think you can shove your nonsense down my throat by calling me lame? undecided
ah ah (suprised) unisex are you back?..Hope you will not go back to the prison lol
Today that you have been released, you still have the time/guts to reply, rest HABA
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
nachisunday:
ah ah (suprised) unisex are you back?..Hope you will not go back to the prison lol
Today that you have been released, you still have the time/guts to reply, rest HABA
Let this be the first and last time you ever quote me on this forum..seems you are still very young to understand what is called manners..

Distance yourself from my moniker cos you ain't matured in any way and it's written all over you..don't you ever quote me aiit..
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by nachisunday(m): 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
orohbiro:
Na by Force to know u with your head like toad own undecided
wizkid FC on this one again, look at them blocked heads like the one of a cow
Fake anty be careful with you reply (sic)
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
DeBoyNewton:

I guess you're smarter than people who fw Nigerian entertainment.
the entertainment is not my type. I grew up with western entertainment bro. No offense
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Classickj(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can he just relax..must everyone know him?
This is some kinda pompous attitude tho... people are living without you so relax tho..
Calling that lady lame seriously for what? cry
That sounds disgusting AF.. undecided

Why can't he respect himself and ignore undecided
The so called celebrities are human like their supporters so I don't know what all this unnecessary respect and pride is all about..
Boy not everyone cares about you or your music cos we all are special and great In our own way..you can tell that to your wack supporters who only come online to bash those who doesn't support you or your music..

We are all human and as far as you ain't footing my bills or doing anything positive in my life why then on earth do you think you can shove your nonsense down my throat by calling me lame? undecided
How can you be a show promoter and not know Davido
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by nachisunday(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Let this be the first and last time you ever quote me on this forum..seems you are still very young to understand what is called manners..

Distance yourself from my moniker cos you ain't matured in any way and it's written all over you..don't you ever quote me aiit..
i don't give give a Bleep, look at you, you ain't aiit, come here and be speaking me what i dont know
Anyways just put it at the back of your mind not to go back to where you are stored. #FERNANDEZISBACK look at name like korea film POT OF FOOL,
moreover you reply or not your silence is still your stupidity ptcheww..
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
nachisunday:
i don't give give a Bleep, look at you, you ain't aiit, come here and be speaking me what i dont know
Anyways just put it at the back of your mind not to go back to where you are stored. #FERNANDEZISBACK look at name like korea film POT OF FOOL,
moreover you reply or not your silence is still your stupidity ptcheww..
Ok..
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by nachisunday(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
Classickj:

is she mad or something?
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Classickj:

She musn't..
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by nachisunday(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok..
no wahala na me and you for this forum.. You haven't seen anything when did you become a moniker here, dont you know you suppose be respecting your boyfather. full respect
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by nachisunday(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

wizkid FC on this one
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
nachisunday:
no wahala na me and you for this forum.. You haven't seen anything when did you become a moniker here, dont you know you suppose be respecting your boyfather. full respect
You ain't even of age tho.. cheesy
You are still too young to understand life..you keep sending thousands messages to women to dm you.. wink
Haha little kid grow up..
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by nachisunday(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You ain't even of age tho.. cheesy
You are still too young to understand life..you keep sending thousands messages to women to dm you.. wink
Haha little kid grow up..
Pls Don't mention that again, have i ever ask you out before or dm you for your pv$$y? so dont go there well am not your type tho. you may be sugarmummy/babymama to someone or early 20s, you just bitting your reply for us to know you are matured enough on your side, hmmm...your matter tire me aswear CHANGE cus fake lifestyle wont work for us.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
nachisunday:
Pls Don't mention that again, have i ever ask you out before or dm you for your pv$$y? so dont go there well am not your type tho. you may be sugarmummy/babymama to someone or early 20s, you just bitting your reply for us to know you are matured enough on your side, hmmm...your matter tire me aswear CHANGE cus fake lifestyle wont work for us.
Pls keep m*te baby boy..you know how easy it is to check all your comments and see the thousands messages yve been sending to women older that you here huh?

You better be careful if you don't want to disgraced..
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Bouncing2(m): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
OBO my guy,,jus free dat b*tch's matter
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Airfixltd: 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
Davido messed up big time. Unfortunately his dumbass jobless fans will never tell him the truth because they are as dumb as Davido. Why invade the lady mention to call her lame? Did Davido expect that she will say thank you sir for calling her lame? Again, why does he Davido think that everyone knows him or must know him? Who the bleep is he and what the hell is he singing with that his cracked terrible voice? All this spoilt rich kids without proper home training thou. Bleep him and Bleep all the gullible minds who thought they lambasted that girl but didn't know they made open shame of themselves. Rubbish!
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by nachisunday(m): 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls keep m*te baby boy..you know how easy it is to check all your comments and see the thousands messages yve been sending to women older that you here huh?

You better be careful if you don't want to disgraced..
madam when i ask you and @borredberry for a d×mn reply you guys ignored cus you knew you were FAKE that was last month silver diggers
holy father am screaming for my sake let @fernandezisback get a job this month to be kinda busy for a while, cus i know you are too lazy to be outside. ndi ala ndi ala
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by nachisunday(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

You need the relaxation more than Davido abeg! You still came back after @thekingsmann screenshot your profile and asked you to go and look for work?
One month account on NL, you have spent 16 days, that implies you spend minimum 12 hours out 24 hrs everyday on NL.
Over 6200 comments in one month, that's approximately 200 comments per day.
Ha! CAN YOU JUST RELAX?
lmao.. WTF mehn, you even calculate her doings join oboy this wan na finishing, if na me they tell all my foolishness like this, i go just enter gutter sleep inside,
But Seriously @FERNANDEZISBACK truely don't have work, maybe she is just coming out from Nairaland jail i think so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Deported from Uganda For Not Having A Working Visa / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.