Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him (58456 Views)

BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me / Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Fishneck: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2022
shawante:

Mehn that terk dey rise anyhow.. The airdrop been dey around 180 dollars as at last week now e don worth 360 dollars
That coin na legit but some guys dey doubt am next month e go shock them. You know how to I fit post my link to the t€legram b0t for nairaland because nairaland dey shorten my link making it invalid and them don ban me like four times now. Na my alternate be this
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Raiga: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2022
shawante:

Mehn that terk dey rise anyhow.. The airdrop been dey around 180 dollars as at last week now e don worth 360 dollars
Them ban me.Na my alternate be this.I think nairaland doesn't permit telegram links.Contact me with @gmail.com for the link.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by nachisunday(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2022
Classickj:
grin grin
why the blank mention? Are you mad or something?
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by destinychidi: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2022
As i de so now, i don't know davido, person go die?
must every one know him? imagine
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Raiga: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2022
dhoncesar:

How do I go about it ? Tell me more abt the terkehh
Nairaland antisperm bot ban e papa,this is my alternate you can reach me on @gmail.com
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by DavidKajo94(m): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Bring an evidence of that statement you made..

Zoom the area circled red and see how she posted a guy that was in her dm, and she asked; "should I dm him back �". That's what made davido to call her lame. And yes she must be f**king lame for shaming that n*gga that way.

This are the kind of ladies you chat privately, and the next thing booom, them don screenshot your chat put for WhatsApp status for the whole world to see

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2022
DavidKajo94:

Was that not David Statement?
I need an evidence of where she insulted someone as you said..
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Raiga: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2022
Blackblessed500 I no longer have access to that email and I was banned this is my alternate you can reach me on Cll@gmail.com
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by DavidKajo94(m): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Was that not David Statement?
I need an evidence of where she insulted someone as you said..
Firstly, I never said she insulted anyone; "shaming" is far different from insulting.
Secondly, you can see that she screenshoted a guy's chat with her and posted on her story with caption, "should I reply him" with a laugh emoji (that's where the shaming comes in), then davido replied the status with, "u most be lame" (as all seen in the area circled red).
Don't tell me you don't know how a chat looks like
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2022
DavidKajo94:

Firstly, I never said she insulted anyone; "shaming" is far different from insulting.
Secondly, you can see that she screenshoted a guy's chat with her and posted on her story with caption, "should I reply him" with a laugh emoji (that's where the shaming comes in), then davido replied the status with, "u most be lame" (as all seen in the area circled red).
Don't tell me you don't know how a chat looks like
Ok cheesy
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by shawante(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2022
Fishneck:

That coin na legit but some guys dey doubt am next month e go shock them. You know how to I fit post my link to the t€legram b0t for nairaland because nairaland dey shorten my link making it invalid and them don ban me like four times now. Na my alternate be this
I no know for now.. But I been dey post my telegram link for here before and dem no ban me. Maybe na their new rule
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by shawante(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2022
Raiga:

Them ban me.Na my alternate be this.I think nairaland doesn't permit telegram links.Contact me with Clintonwaterfall@gmail.com for the link.
Bro drop your WhatsApp number.. Email things tire me.
Or you whatsapp me on 0. 70132. 2937 7
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by dhoncesar(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Raiga:

Nairaland antisperm bot ban e papa,this is my alternate you can reach me on Clintonwaterfall@gmail.com

I've msged you on hangout
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by EroticJane(f): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
The pure truth. Not everyone is supposed to know him. He needs to know that. Some of us don't even give a f**k about most of them. They don't foot my bills, they don't pay my rent. It is their life, it is my life. He should have ignored her instead of calling her lame.
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can he just relax..must everyone know him?
This is some kinda pompous attitude tho... people are living without you so relax tho..
Calling that lady lame seriously for what? cry
That sounds disgusting AF.. undecided

Why can't he respect himself and ignore undecided
The so called celebrities are human like their supporters so I don't know what all this unnecessary respect and pride is all about..
Boy not everyone cares about you or your music cos we all are special and great In our own way..you can tell that to your wack supporters who only come online to bash those who doesn't support you or your music..

We are all human and as far as you ain't footing my bills or doing anything positive in my life why then on earth do you think you can shove your nonsense down my throat by calling me lame? undecided
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
EroticJane:
The pure truth. Not everyone is supposed to know him. He needs to know that. Some of us don't even give a f**k about most of them. They don't foot my bills, they don't pay my rent. It is their life, it is my life. He should have ignored her instead of calling her lame.
Simple as that..but they are too petty to understand that..
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Classickj(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
nachisunday:
why the blank mention? Are you mad or something?
Are you stupid or something
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Gubioma: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
Biodundimeji:

That's one of the reasons you guys are backward
Tell me any northern successful artists? grin grin
Ewu grin grin
Dan Borno...
What did u achieve u Southerners that u know David shit adeleke dogg
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by nachisunday(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
Classickj:

Are you stupid or something
you are not serious baby boy, go and get something doing OKAY
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by shegz24(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2022
Even Ronaldo is not known by all.

Davido should gedifok!!! E go dey do like spoilt brat everytime.

angry
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2022
Fishneck:

give space after the
t . me /
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by midehill(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Baby boy same as yours.. cheesy wink

Your mouth dey smell
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
midehill:

Your mouth dey smell
You are still very young so it's acceptable.. cheesy wink
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by nachisunday(m): 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

so you this human being you still day...oh what do i say ooo
Your matter makes me "short of words" aswear
Just tell me wha to say abt you!!Cus you be simp
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by midehill(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Bro I swear you are funny...

I was actually catching cruise, I expected you to be very angry and abuse the hell out of me instead your abuse looks like you are advicing me.

I am sorry for being childish... Hope we good now?
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2022
midehill:

Bro I swear you are funny...

I was actually catching cruise, I expected you to be very angry and abuse the hell out of me instead your abuse looks like you are advicing me.

I am sorry for being childish... Hope we good now?
It's cool tho..we always good so no issue.. enjoy.. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) / Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.