Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him (58453 Views)

BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me / Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by LesbianBoy(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Davido na mumu sha. It's a trap

He is making her famous angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by orohbiro(f): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Emecson:
Na by force to know you, she no know you she no know you... Period
Odogwu be calming down na grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by paparazi232(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Davido my man ,, yuu Just gave her some sprinkles of Fame , nice one OBO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by pepperdemzombie: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can he just relax..must everyone know him?
This is some kinda pompous attitude tho... people are living without you so relax tho..
You need the relaxation more than Davido abeg! You still came back after @thekingsmann screenshot your profile and asked you to go and look for work?
One month account on NL, you have spent 16 days, that implies you spend minimum 12 hours out 24 hrs everyday on NL.
Over 6200 comments in one month, that's approximately 200 comments per day.
Ha! CAN YOU JUST RELAX?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by LikeAking: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nigerians just dey embarss dem sefs.

She no sabi am, she no sabi am.

When will Nigerian be mature?

7 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by mamaafrik(m): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
That lady is going to kill her own career,oloun ekuuke nkita
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

You need the relaxation more than Davido abeg! You still came back after @thekingsmann screenshot your profile and asked you to go and look for work?
One month account on NL, you have spent 16 days, that implies you spend minimum 12 hours out 24 hrs everyday on NL.
Over 6200 comments in one month, that's approximately 200 comments per day.
Ha! CAN YOU JUST RELAX?
I am currently relaxing here..how about you ? wink kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Thomaslablancma: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
silverlinen:
Who doesn't know that crooked voiced musician from Nigeria called davido?
That girl papa don smoke ijebu ode skunk.
Davido crooked voice? ..I doubt they knew that voice in fuvking hell club ..behind lucifar junction.. Dhellila bustop ...Davido voice will swallow your generation curse

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Kajaard: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

That's how some girls said they Don't know Dbull I was really surprised but I still don't believe them, you in naija and you don't know Dbull

My friend shut up and be humble. You this upcoming entertainer. Nonsense angry

3 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by winner37(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Must everyone know him ? He thinks everyone will be worshipping him or what ?

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nagashangcobo:
Who on Earth doesn't know Davido?

Most people in the US don’t.
This Davido guy, does he ever tire of lying? A billion dollars cash? So it costs more to book Davido than it costs to book Beyoncé AND Jay Z at the same time on the same stage?
Davido can lie for all of Africa.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Temptee101(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
Davido na local champion.

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
What if she doesn't know you true true.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by BigManPeter(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
LOL niqqa just made her more popular with this.

Meanwhile, check my siggy. I'm giving away free affiliate marketing materials.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by PoliteActivist: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
olayiwola72:
Abeg who be davido

He is one singer so from Nigeria but childhood in America. Google Skelewu. That's his best

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Goldbw122(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hmm
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Cubalabloo(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
But u can't force someone to know u.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by MufasaLion: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
One thing I don't do is reply a clout chaser or troll. Sometimes, you gotta reset their malfunctioned brain.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Thomaslablancma: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Even Self 94yrs wet won die tomorrow talk say eh go tell ppl about Davido when eh reach Agateh ..Tueh ...Davido son of Mercy ..ask Goliath eh go shalayeh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Bahamas95(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
I can't differentiate between Joe Boy and Fireboy......dem dey confuse me.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by seanwilliam(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
One thing wizkid no fit do.. grin

Check my siggy sha o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by johnjon: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
Billion dollar cash for where!
Cruise master..

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Ojemedad: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
You see where levels take dey different?

Truth of the matter is that not everyone will know you, even Wizkid not everyone knows him.

Wizkid can NEVER reply such person, no matter what.

Davido has a lot of maturity to catch up with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Escobar7(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Well orchestrated drama ..#still clapping
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Walter90: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Is he a footballer?
Davido?
Which club is he playing?
Just asking
I don’t know him
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FireUpNow(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
OBO dey answer clout chaser. He for chyke the babe then give cassava small, she go know who Davido is.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Kajaard: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
seanwilliam:
One thing wizkid no fit do.. grin

Check my siggy sha o

WizKid has class

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Blackdisciple(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ahhh OBO, no be everybody go know man na.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by DropsMic(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Brainless kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yvonne Chaka Chaka Deported from Uganda For Not Having A Working Visa / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.