Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him (58449 Views)

BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me / Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by chaloskyx: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
DAVIDO THE WEST IS NOT NIGERIA WERE PPL WORSHIP YOU CAUSE YOU GET MONEY IS A SUBSTLE SHADE NO MATTER HOW WEALTHY YOU ARE IN THE US IF YOU NO BELONG YOU NO BELONG SHE SAY SHE NO KNOW YOU SHE DID NOT COMMIT A CRIME ABI? YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE RELEVANT SHA OYA IF I CALL ALL NAIRA LANDERS NAMES ON THIS PLAT FORM WOULD YOU NOT SAY YOU DONT KNOW THEM ARE WE MEANT TO START FIGHTING YOU CAUSE YOU SAID THAT OR YOU FEEL CAUSE YOU HAVE MONEY PPL MUST KNOW YOU OR MUST HAVE HRD OF YOU? LIKE THEY SAY MONEY CANT BUY CLASS OR RESPECT ONLY IN NIGERIA AND DAVID MY SON YOU ARE A BOY TO SOME PPL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by saphiere(f): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
tydi:
Award winning Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, better known as Davido, has called out an international show promoter, Molo, for claiming she doesn’t know who he is.

Davido initially called Molo out for shaming a male social media user who was in her inbox, and reacting to the call out, the show promoter, who stated that she was only joking, said she didn’t know who Davido was.

The 30BG boss laughed out her claim of not knowing him and lambasted her. He said that she couldn’t book him because she doesn’t know anyone with a billion dollars in cash.

Davido’s fans also trooped to Molo’s comment section and dragged her to filth for saying she doesn’t know the superstar singer, which made her to restrict comments on her Instagram page.

See screenshots below,
This ediot should go and rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by caprini1: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Vickyvice:
Nigerian musicians I know and can recognize are not up to five, funny enough I came to know them on this forum. I don't follow Nigerian entertainment in any way,,, music, movie, comedy w.t.c
Till today ,i dont know who the Oxlade sex tape guy is.... honestly,i knew Davido because of the beats of skelewu.

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by slowice(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
David fup sef, wetin him dey follow that olodo talk sef undecided

Na too much play dey cause insult undecided
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by BSsniffer: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
This guy displays alot of nyamiri behavior, you can't see Wizkid acting like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Beedude(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Na by force to know u ?
I say i no know u, u come dey vex.
Na your pics dey $100 ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Anyieze2025(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
This babe is gutted, what!
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by drimzsmoke(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Fvckwithmeyoukn:

I'm Nigerian and I don't know him...Even Jesus Christ is not known by everyone on earth.

Alawada somebody....between Fela and Akon,who is the greatest You know Akon but you don't know Davido.
Have you listened to dami duro remix
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Princekunle10: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Na by force to know you, that one na fight?
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Pelumar(m): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

That's how some girls said they Don't know Dbull I was really surprised but I still don't believe them, you in naija and you don't know Dbull
dbull ko alomo bitters ni ��

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Nyanabo(m): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nigerian musicians and croacocians with the [b]you must know me attitude [/b]tueh.. undecided
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Afolabimills(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
silverlinen:
Who doesn't know that crooked voiced musician from Nigeria called davido?
That girl papa don smoke ijebu ode skunk.
which voice u get o
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Afolabimills(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Beedude:
Na by force to know u ?
I say i no know u, u come dey vex.
Na your pics dey $100 ?
bad Belle lo po laye
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
For you to be popular here in Nigeria does not mean everyone will know you either lacally or internationally.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Afolabimills(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
chaloskyx:
DAVIDO THE WEST IS NOT NIGERIA WERE PPL WORSHIP YOU CAUSE YOU GET MONEY IS A SUBSTLE SHADE NO MATTER HOW WEALTHY YOU ARE IN THE US IF YOU NO BELONG YOU NO BELONG SHE SAY SHE NO KNOW YOU SHE DID NOT COMMIT A CRIME ABI? YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE RELEVANT SHA OYA IF I CALL ALL NAIRA LANDERS NAMES ON THIS PLAT FORM WOULD YOU NOT SAY YOU DONT KNOW THEM ARE WE MEANT TO START FIGHTING YOU CAUSE YOU SAID THAT OR YOU FEEL CAUSE YOU HAVE MONEY PPL MUST KNOW YOU OR MUST HAVE HRD OF YOU? LIKE THEY SAY MONEY CANT BUY CLASS OR RESPECT ONLY IN NIGERIA AND DAVID MY SON YOU ARE A BOY TO SOME PPL
no bodi dey worship OBO but appreciate his God given talent and kindness abeg haters shift o
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by wizonlyson: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
orohbiro:
Na by Force to know u with your head like toad own undecided
bro..what dey Bleep..

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Nelchuksmandela(m): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Molo don kolo
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by silverlinen(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Afolabimills:
which voice u get o
Follow me on Instagram@tineeymills and you gon find out.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by chaloskyx: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
ABEGI GOD GIVEN TALENTS TO DO WHAT EXACTLY SPEAK WITH A FROG VOICE O PLEASE AND NO ONE IS HATING ON HIM FACT IS NIGERIANS WORSHIP HIM AND HES GOTTEN ALL COCKY THINKING THE REST OF THE WORLD SHOULD
Afolabimills:
no bodi dey worship OBO but appreciate his God given talent and kindness abeg haters shift o

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Afolabimills(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
chaloskyx:
ABEGI GOD GIVEN TALENTS TO DO WHAT EXACTLY SPEAK WITH A FROG VOICE O PLEASE AND NO ONE IS HATING ON HIM FACT IS NIGERIANS WORSHIP HIM AND HES GOTTEN ALL COCKY THINKING THE REST OF THE WORLD SHOULD
baba make u reason well haba y dis hate u just called him frog voice haba y dis hatered
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Cowbell521: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Emk5556:
Really?!!. Ok, I don't know you. Do your worst.
Who cares? Mumu. U are an ordinary nobody
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by sucess001(m): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Davido better respect himself. She can sue his ass for online bullying.

If she say she don't know you....she doesn't know you!

This is bad behavior from Davido and his stewpid fans who worship him don't know right from wrong...hence supporting silly behavior

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by dhoncesar(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Brokeloser:
Davido fvck up to answer the clout chaser.Now she has succeeded in gaining free publicity..OBO to the world.

Sure update don land o.Check my signature to claim free 10,000 terk.No waste time o because it will launch in march.

How do I go about it ? Tell me more abt the terkehh
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by PoliteActivist: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ojemedad:
You see where levels take dey different?

Truth of the matter is that not everyone will know you, even Wizkid not everyone knows him.

Wizkid can NEVER reply such person, no matter what.

Davido has a lot of maturity to catch up with.

But it's partly because Whizzy is illiterate, has nothing upstairs. Let's be honest
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by chaloskyx: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
CAUSE I LISTEN TO MUSIC AND HES VOICE IS NOT CAPTIVATING ENOUGH TO PUT HIS SONG ON REPEAT
Afolabimills:
baba make u reason well haba y dis hate u just called him frog voice haba y dis hatered

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Noblechykk(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ojemedad:
You see where levels take dey different?

Truth of the matter is that not everyone will know you, even Wizkid not everyone knows him.

Wizkid can NEVER reply such person, no matter what.

Davido has a lot of maturity to catch up with.
Definitely not a show promoter.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by phranklyn92(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
orohbiro:
Na by Force to know u with your head like toad own undecided
I tire o.

Ass-lickers sef too much.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Afolabimills(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
chaloskyx:
CAUSE I LISTEN TO MUSIC AND HES VOICE IS NOT CAPTIVATING ENOUGH TO PUT HIS SONG ON REPEAT
well no need argue with u as 4 me davido is the best ever
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by badinfluence: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
This is a type of inferiority complex. Getting triggered because someone says they don't know you..

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Healthrelatedjo: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Take it or leave it,dt babe Sabi davido
She just dey try form what she's not.

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
I think most of us need to make peace with the fact that not everybody will know us, this isnt about money or fame.
You ain't water that flows everywhere, funny enough, some desert will tell you they don't know water too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Deported from Uganda For Not Having A Working Visa / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.