Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him (58454 Views)

BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me / Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by nachisunday(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Go and look for work, this is the peak of Joblessness!
You can hawk pure water in the afternoon
even if na bread seller its better. She/he is Presido of abuse

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by DEROX: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
nachisunday:
bia you shut up there! Abeg dont talk about language here OKAY
tell him to shut up not me cauz he started it, dont do what you cant take typical of your people
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by nachisunday(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
DEROX:
tell him to shut up not me cauz he started it, dont do what you cant take typical of your people
you guys should be calming down. All this are clouts at last
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by DEROX: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
Karlovych:
My name is Deji and I'm from Iragbiji
grin my name is shinedu am from okija grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by darediamond(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
tydi:
Award winning Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, better known as Davido, has called out an international show promoter, Molo, for claiming she doesn’t know who he is.

Davido initially called Molo out for shaming a male social media user who was in her inbox, and reacting to the call out, the show promoter, who stated that she was only joking, said she didn’t know who Davido was.

The 30BG boss laughed out her claim of not knowing him and lambasted her. He said that she couldn’t book him because she doesn’t know anyone with a billion dollars in cash.

Davido’s fans also trooped to Molo’s comment section and dragged her to filth for saying she doesn’t know the superstar singer, which made her to restrict comments on her Instagram page.

See screenshots below,
This boy failed the definition of Humility and Dynamics deeply for him to take an offense against the girl.

What is the difference between his thought and Nimrods own?

After All, common sense is never common.

In a planet that is hanging upon Nothing, you are feeling Superior In the Thin Air.

David, u are still a Learner.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Karlovych: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
DEROX:
grin my name is shinedu am from okija grin
Ba woni my friend?
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by kmaster007: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
She fall on hands
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Stevejoe1555: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Vickyvice:
Nigerian musicians I know and can recognize are not up to five, funny enough I came to know them on this forum. I don't follow Nigerian entertainment in any way,,, music, movie, comedy w.t.c

It's actually not our problem you grew up listening to Ayinla omowura
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Classickj(m): 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
nachisunday:
is she mad or something?
grin grin
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Aaaoo: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
grin
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Jostoman: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can he just relax..must everyone know him?
This is some kinda pompous attitude tho... people are living without you so relax tho..
Calling that lady lame seriously for what? cry
That sounds disgusting AF.. undecided

Why can't he respect himself and ignore undecided
The so called celebrities are human like their supporters so I don't know what all this unnecessary respect and pride is all about..
Boy not everyone cares about you or your music cos we all are special and great In our own way..you can tell that to your wack supporters who only come online to bash those who doesn't support you or your music..

We are all human and as far as you ain't footing my bills or doing anything positive in my life why then on earth do you think you can shove your nonsense down my throat by calling me lame? undecided
go and sit down bad belle people.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jostoman:
go and sit down bad belle people.
grin
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by DavidKajo94(m): 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
You rest too. I guess you forgot to read this part as to why davido called her lame in the first place

"Davido initially called Molo out for shaming a male social media user who was in her inbox"

I guess in your own opinion, her publicly posting/shaming a guy that came to her dm privately is justifiable

FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is some kinda pompous attitude tho... people are living without you so relax tho..

The so called celebrities are human like their supporters so I don't know what all this unnecessary respect and pride is all about..
Boy not everyone cares about you or your music cos we all are special and great In our own way..you can tell that to your wack supporters who only come online to bash those who doesn't support you or your music..

We are all human and as far as you ain't footing my bills or doing anything positive in my life why then on earth do you think you can shove your nonsense down my throat by calling me lame? undecided
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
DavidKajo94:
You rest too. I guess you forgot to read this part as to why davido called her lame in the first place

"Davido initially called Molo out for shaming a male social media user who was in her inbox"

I guess in your own opinion, her publicly posting/shaming a guy that came to her dm privately is justifiable

Bring an evidence of that statement you made..
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by moonraker(m): 12:38am On Feb 22, 2022
Tell you what, I am going to play devil`s advocate here,

If you're known, you dont need to blow your own trumpet.

On the other hand cheesy, She is an international promoter?

pretty sure she knows davido.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Gubioma: 12:39am On Feb 22, 2022
tydi:
Award winning Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, better known as Davido, has called out an international show promoter, Molo, for claiming she doesn’t know who he is.

Davido initially called Molo out for shaming a male social media user who was in her inbox, and reacting to the call out, the show promoter, who stated that she was only joking, said she didn’t know who Davido was.

The 30BG boss laughed out her claim of not knowing him and lambasted her. He said that she couldn’t book him because she doesn’t know anyone with a billion dollars in cash.

Davido’s fans also trooped to Molo’s comment section and dragged her to filth for saying she doesn’t know the superstar singer, which made her to restrict comments on her Instagram page.

See screenshots below,
Dan Borno...
She is right,apart fro redpillers zoogerian and ipob frog voice who knows davido..?More especially my northern Nigeria we don't know him
Nagode
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by degistonline: 3:04am On Feb 22, 2022
Good morning my brothers in the house. Please I know I am not supposed to be saying this on my this platform, because it might not be welcomed by the Admin. But please, I am saying all this here because I understand the fact that the country is hard and I can not steal. Please my brothers, I am a full time website developer, I register business names too, I even know how to drive car also, but challenge now is, I have not done my driver's license yet due to lack of money. Currently I am doing security job where they are paying me 20k per month. Please my brothers.. I need your help. Any amount you can raise for to get my driver's license and start up driving work that will fetch me money. In Lagos state, driver's license is said to be 35k, but I don't have the money and the nature of the work I doing now is really killing my skills. Please help me. My phone number is 08179471011. Thank you and God bless you all.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by olayiwola72(m): 4:54am On Feb 22, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Most people in the US don’t.
This Davido guy, does he ever tire of lying? A billion dollars cash? So it costs more to book Davido than it costs to book Beyoncé AND Jay Z at the same time on the same stage?
Davido can lie for all of Africa.

Normal davido dey lie gan
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Edoziesmart(m): 5:17am On Feb 22, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Relaxing for over 12 hours out of 24 hrs everyday and posting over 200 comments daily on NL? Interesting!
You see that guy you quoted, our nairaland pastor, vulture griller and that Edo wannabe yahoo boy shouting dammn nigga, are the set of unemployed youth that sleep and wake up to chase clout on this forum on daily basis.
I don't know the reason why someone will spend half of his day here whereas he is not a mod nor seun is paying him for being active here.

Tueh!
Very jobless set of people claiming audio entrepreneur.

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Youngxx: 6:50am On Feb 22, 2022
degistonline:
Good morning my brothers in the house. Please I know I am not supposed to be saying this on my this platform, because it might not be welcomed by the Admin. But please, I am saying all this here because I understand the fact that the country is hard and I can not steal. Please my brothers, I am a full time website developer, I register business names too, I even know how to drive car also, but challenge now is, I have not done my driver's license yet due to lack of money. Currently I am doing security job where they are paying me 20k per month. Please my brothers.. I need your help. Any amount you can raise for to get my driver's license and start up driving work that will fetch me money. In Lagos state, driver's license is said to be 35k, but I don't have the money and the nature of the work I doing now is really killing my skills. Please help me. My phone number is 08179471011. Thank you and God bless you all.

I'm looking for a driving job either company or personal driver.... I live around Ajah... Contact: 09030538352
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 22, 2022
Stevejoe1555:

It's actually not our problem you grew up listening to Ayinla omowura
i never said so.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by olayiwola72(m): 7:19am On Feb 22, 2022
faste:
A name of a fish in Atlantic ocean!!
Better be
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by TheKingsmann(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You done comot from Nairaland jail abi? I still have my eyes on u, if you like don't be useful to yourself.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by TheKingsmann(m): 7:52am On Feb 22, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

You need the relaxation more than Davido abeg! You still came back after @thekingsmann screenshot your profile and asked you to go and look for work?
One month account on NL, you have spent 16 days, that implies you spend minimum 12 hours out 24 hrs everyday on NL.
Over 6200 comments in one month, that's approximately 200 comments per day.
Ha! CAN YOU JUST RELAX?
Fernandezisback is one Jobless entity,hw can someone be so Jobless dat he/she sleeps on Nairaland? say Nairaland na food? Lolx...me dat I registered last year, I rarely visits here unless I don't have anything doing, check my profile to confirm urself, I don't even have up to 700 posts, but dat one dat registered last month have more than 6,000 posts already, he/she is always everywhere,nawa oh

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by TheKingsmann(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2022
saphiere:
This idiot should go and rest abeg
Mynd44, justwise seun rule 2
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:55am On Feb 22, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Fernandezisback is one Jobless entity,hw can someone be so Jobless dat he/she sleeps on Nairaland? say Nairaland na food? Lolx...me dat I registered last year, I rarely visits here unless I don't have anything doing, check my profile to confirm urself, I don't even have up to 700 posts, but dat one dat registered last month have more than 6,000 posts already, he/she is always everywhere,nawa oh
Kingsman leave me oo.. cheesy grin grin
Hahaha.. grin cheesy
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:55am On Feb 22, 2022
TheKingsmann:
You done comot from Nairaland jail abi? I still have my eyes on u, if you like don't be useful to yourself.
grin cheesy
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Biodundimeji(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno...
She is right,apart fro redpillers zoogerian and ipob frog voice who knows davido..?More especially my northern Nigeria we don't know him
Nagode
That's one of the reasons you guys are backward
Tell me any northern successful artists? grin grin
Ewu grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) / Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.