Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him (58445 Views)

BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me / Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Muyiwaipere(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Brokeloser:
Davido fvck up to answer the clout chaser.Now she has succeeded in gaining free publicity..OBO to the world.

Sure update don land o.Check my signature to claim free 10,000 terk.No waste time o because it will launch in march.

Please correct the link on your siggy
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
tydi:

You also have to relax .

We all just have to be calming down .

Lol
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by LIONSABRE(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Davido my guy you for ignore am,let's see who'll beg later grin
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can he just relax..must everyone know him?
This is some kinda pompous attitude tho... people are living without you so relax tho..
Calling that lady lame seriously for what? cry
That sounds disgusting AF.. undecided

Why can't he respect himself and ignore undecided
The so called celebrities are human like their supporters so I don't know what all this unnecessary respect and pride is all about..
Boy not everyone cares about you or your music cos we all are special and great In our own way..you can tell that to your wack supporters who only come online to bash those who doesn't support you or your music..

We are all human and as far as you ain't footing my bills or doing anything positive in my life why then on earth do you think you can shove your nonsense down my throat by calling me lame? undecided

She is a show promoter for crying out loud. If she doesn't know him, she is a nobody in the show business. She just show she lack depth in her business.

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Transcriber: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Fvckwithmeyoukn:

I'm Nigerian and I don't know him...Even Jesus Christ is not known by everyone on earth.
that's a lie
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Thanksful:

She is a show promoter for crying out loud. If she doesn't know him, she is a nobody in the show business. She just show she lack depth in her business.
Doesn't matter.. being a show promoter doesn't mean you should know all musician around the globe..
She has no business with him so tell me why should she know him? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Bouncin(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Damn!
I can bet my left ball that the lady can't say the Same to wizkid, baba nla himself cool

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by We4all: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Vickyvice:
Nigerian musicians I know and can recognize are not up to five, funny enough I came to know them on this forum. I don't follow Nigerian entertainment in any way,,, music, movie, comedy w.t.c

That’s because you don’t want to. Even in America, there are people who don’t know Rihanna.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by seanjy4konji: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
hielonsho weh don wet say hin third younger brother mate weh deh make big bucks reply am...

You dot know who davido is?Wehrey.......na so she go open leg like london bridge if davido say him wan fuckkk am...

Davido wa kere ni

NA YOUR MAMA MATE DAVIDO DEH FUCKKKKK IF u wan know...me self weh never buy G wago no fit knack u....useless smelly toto girls be forming too much.

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Doesn't matter.. being a show promoter doesn't mean you should know all musician around the globe..
She have no business with him so tell me why should she know him? undecided

grin grin grin

She no Sabi her business
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by EmmaLege: 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is some kinda pompous attitude tho... people are living without you so relax tho..

The so called celebrities are human like their supporters so I don't know what all this unnecessary respect and pride is all about..
Boy not everyone cares about you or your music cos we all are special and great In our own way..you can tell that to your wack supporters who only come online to bash those who doesn't support you or your music..

We are all human and as far as you ain't footing my bills or doing anything positive in my life why then on earth do you think you can shove your nonsense down my throat by calling me lame? undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Thanksful:

grin grin grin

She no Sabi her business
Ok
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Kobicove(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Must everyone know you?

Very immature individual undecided
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by ArewaNorth: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
silverlinen:
Who doesn't know that crooked voiced musician from Nigeria called davido?
That girl papa don smoke ijebu ode skunk.

I don't at all know him. I just see posts with his name here on Nairaland. I don't listen to music at all nor watch Nigerian movies!
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Kobicove(m): 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Thanksful:

Wake up from your dream...Davido has not even reached a quarter of Micheal Jackson's level so there are a lot of people who do not know him, even here in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
Kobicove:

Wake up from your dream...Davido has not even reached a quarter of Micheal Jackson's level so there are a lot of people who do not know him, even here in Nigeria!

Are those people show promoters? Go and learn about your business very well.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by jaxxy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Emecson:
Na by force to know you, she no know you she no know you... Period

Drake no know who she be and she don’t know drake either.
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by jaxxy(m): 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Fvckwithmeyoukn:

I'm Nigerian and I don't know him...Even Jesus Christ is not known by everyone on earth.

But u know meyoukun?? shocked or rather fvckwithmeyoukn or what is that?? undecided
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by LyfeJennings(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
Vickyvice:
Nigerian musicians I know and can recognize are not up to five, funny enough I came to know them on this forum. I don't follow Nigerian entertainment in any way,,, music, movie, comedy w.t.c

Na lie U dey lie
U know more than 5 if U can type ur crippled English on NL
Alaye, no dey give us bread
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by LyfeJennings(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Thanksful:

Wa gbayi
Why will someone be a promoter and not know Davido
I'm not getting it
Davido is a Top 500 world act
The internet has made it easier
He's had World class Chart topping music
He's been in very viral internet challenge
a black woman at that
God punish hr for that lie
Davido is plenty gannnnnn
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
LyfeJennings:

Wa gbayi
Why will someone be a promoter and not know Davido
I'm not getting it
Davido is a Top 500 world act
The internet has made it easier
He's had World class Chart topping music
He's been in very viral internet challenge
a black woman at that
God punish hr for that lie
Davido is plenty gannnnnn

Leave them, once you no like person you loose your senses of reasoning trying to bring the person down
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by pepperdemzombie: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am currently relaxing here..how about you ? wink kiss
Relaxing for over 12 hours out of 24 hrs everyday and posting over 200 comments daily on NL? Interesting!
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
It's not Davido am mad at, Na those e stupid fans sad
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Relaxing for over 12 hours out of 24 hrs everyday and posting over 200 comments daily? Interesting!
You shouldn't have a problem with it tho.. cheesy
Why are you sweating yourself about me..I can drop thousands of comments in a day it doesn't disturb you does it? cheesy
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by midehill(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Alaye shut up... Your opinion does not count
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
midehill:

Alaye shut up... Your opinion does not count
Baby boy same as yours.. cheesy wink
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by lequama10: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

That's how some girls said they Don't know Dbull I was really surprised but I still don't believe them, you in naija and you don't know Dbull
I don't know dbull.. Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by DeBoyNewton: 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Vickyvice:
I guess you're smarter than people who fw Nigerian entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by pepperdemzombie: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You shouldn't have a problem with it tho.. cheesy
Why are you sweating yourself about me..I can drop thousands of comments in a day it doesn't disturb you does it? cheesy
Go and look for work, this is the peak of Joblessness!
You can hawk pure water in the afternoon
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Go and look for work, this is the peak of Joblessness!
You can hawk pure water in the afternoon
grin let's do it together pls.. kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Deported from Uganda For Not Having A Working Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.