Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Why Does Anambra Find It Difficult To Marry From Imo State? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Does Anambra Find It Difficult To Marry From Imo State? (3193 Views)

I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House / Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough / I Want To Marry From My Village Against Everyone's Will please help me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Anambra Find It Difficult To Marry From Imo State? by Nigga44: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Damn damn damn. So this is what Biafra is all about? Supremacy?
I think, at this juncture, i give up on Biafra. If Imo and Anambra go dey fight openly lile this, so tell me how state like Ebonyi go cum do.
Don't be deceived. All the posters above are Afonjas. They're trying to cause division and confusion amongst Igbos here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Anambra Find It Difficult To Marry From Imo State? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Nigga44:
Don't be deceived. All the posters above are Afonjas. They're trying to cause division and confusion amongst Igbos here.
Without afonja issue. Their has being this division among easterners, westerners and maybe maybe northerners too.
An indigenes of Abeokuta sees an indigenes from awori as nonsense.
Should we go to Ondo vs Osun?
It's being their and it will always be their, is not all about Imo and anambra, West also get their own division.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Anambra Find It Difficult To Marry From Imo State? by Homeboiy: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2022
E go hard me sef to marry from IMO

1 Like

Re: Why Does Anambra Find It Difficult To Marry From Imo State? by Nwaotu10(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Imo state girls are too educated.
Anambra men prefers village girls they can control grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Anambra Find It Difficult To Marry From Imo State? by xperiencelove(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
You are 100% correct bro. My very close friend of 13 years and counting from Anambra took his wife-to-be home to meet his mother for approval, his mother rejected her despite that they are from the same Anambra. After two weeks, his mother introduced one lady to him with instruction that that is the lady she must marry. In a nutshell, my friend got married to her after just two months.
Nbotee:

Dis is so valid.. Both my friends who were from Anambra had to look for a gal their mothers approved of before they finally married and settled down

1 Like

Re: Why Does Anambra Find It Difficult To Marry From Imo State? by Bounceboune7: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Without afonja issue. Their has being this division among easterners, westerners and maybe maybe northerners too.
An indigenes of Abeokuta sees an indigenes from awori as nonsense.
Should we go to Ondo vs Osun?
It's being their and it will always be their, is not all about Imo and anambra, West also get their own division.
this is what u think n not reality

Yorubas no dey do that thing n that's y ambode from ondo can b a governor in lagos

1 Like

Re: Why Does Anambra Find It Difficult To Marry From Imo State? by emmanuelbrown26: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bounceboune7:
this is what u think n not reality

Yorubas no dey do that thing n that's y ambode from ondo can b a governor in lagos
U can tell that to JJ in the West sir. I was d first club manager of One of d institutional senior staff club in west.
Beside that, having spent years in d field here in d West, I know what am talking about. Some sees awori's as inferior while some sees other clans as uneducated.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Anambra Find It Difficult To Marry From Imo State? by kiddkash(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Emuf:
I have noticed this uncontrollable rejection Anambra men have towards Imo women. Hardly can you find an Anambra man who is indifferent about settling down with an Imo state woman. I saw this during my days in Awka and it was so obvious. They don't even hide the rejection.

Anambra men, why do you find it difficult to settle down with Imo women?
no, it's only mbaise women that are avoided. everyone knows why.

if you know, you know. if you don't know, you don't know

1 Like

Re: Why Does Anambra Find It Difficult To Marry From Imo State? by BernieLee(m): 4:41am On Feb 28, 2022
kiddkash:

no, it's only mbaise women that are avoided. everyone knows why.

if you know, you know. if you don't know, you don't know
Could you kindly elucidate further on this...
Re: Why Does Anambra Find It Difficult To Marry From Imo State? by juman(m): 5:07am On Feb 28, 2022
It happen in other tribes as well.
Re: Why Does Anambra Find It Difficult To Marry From Imo State? by juman(m): 5:15am On Feb 28, 2022
From comments above, imo ladies are well educated and ambitious. Also their bride price is high.
While anambra guys are not too educated and they prefer their wives to be housewives.
Anambra also discriminate among themselves.

Imo also discriminate among themselves.

Those things happen in other tribes as well.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Anambra Find It Difficult To Marry From Imo State? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
dacblogger:
Anambra my state... We are superior grin, we get sense. We come get swag untop undecided

I'm married to an abia state man and till today I regret that decision...

Anambrarians are simply unique,take it or leave it tongue

Lool. Why?
Re: Why Does Anambra Find It Difficult To Marry From Imo State? by frozen70(f): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
Emuf:
I have noticed this uncontrollable rejection Anambra men have towards Imo women. Hardly can you find an Anambra man who is indifferent about settling down with an Imo state woman. I saw this during my days in Awka and it was so obvious. They don't even hide the rejection.

Anambra men, why do you find it difficult to settle down with Imo women?

Their marriage rites are the problem they have, that's why you see them getting married to Yoruba men who doesn't understand how it goes

All they know is that they are married to Ibo women
Re: Why Does Anambra Find It Difficult To Marry From Imo State? by Hadid: 12:00am On Jul 11, 2023
[quote author=pps1759 post=110477954][/quote]
Lol mk i stay with my imo boy. I too love dat boy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Does Anambra Find It Difficult To Marry From Imo State? by Hadid: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2023
Homeboiy:
E go hard me sef to marry from IMO
E go hard imo person to marry u sef
Re: Why Does Anambra Find It Difficult To Marry From Imo State? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 11, 2023
I hear Anambra men are hard working and take good care of their wives. Reasons why a lot of Imo girls they rush Anambra guys.
I heard this from an Imo lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here / My Wife Is Lazy / Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.