Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Lady Reject Bride Price And Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Another Wif - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reject Bride Price And Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Another Wif (717 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Muslim Lady Reject Bride Price , Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Again / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reject Bride Price And Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Another Wif by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
According to witness, Aishat Busari, A Muslim lady rejected the Dowry (Bride price), then tell her husband to promise her not to marry another wife in present of all the family during wedding in Offa, Kwara State .

This happened in Amuyo Area Offa, Kwara State, a lady called Fatima Babawale rejected the Dowry on 15/2/2020 during their Nikkah and requested for promise.

In Islamic Religion, is not mandatory to give the woman Bride price as money, Bride price can be in different form, for example, it can be Money, Cloth,Shoe, or any tangible thing that came from bride mind.

During Muhammed Adebayo and Fatima Babawale's on Saturday 15th 2020, Alfa ask Muhammed to come out and pay his wife bride price and also the Imam ask him the kind of bride price he want to pay, Muhammed was about to drop money while Fatma stand up and tell Muhammed not to pay money, one of the Alfa ask Fatima what she want and she said Muhammed should promise her that he will not Marry another woman in present of all the family, Muhammed was surprised at first, because she has not discuss it with him before the Nikkah.

Mohammed went to his dad and mum to discuss with them in short minutes, they concluded that he should do what his wife requested.

He now take the Microphone and promised her, and they concluded the Nikkah.

If this situation is you, what will you do?

Re: Lady Reject Bride Price And Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Another Wif by immortalcrown(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Wisdom is profitable to direct. She acted wisely. Even if the promise does not guarantee faithfulness, she has done her best. This is a slay queen, not those who slay with makeup and without a brain.

But the man made a mistake oh. He should have asked the woman to make her own promise, whatever he prioritizes most in the marriage. Now, he cannot hold her by any of her words but she can hold him by his own word. A slay queen indeed. I like her nimbleness.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reject Bride Price And Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Another Wif by GOFRONT(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
Na wa!!!

Asking an Alfa to promise not to marry another wife but only you is like asking a monkey to promise not to eat those ripe bananas you ve kept in his cage oo.....

The last time I checked, in the Holy Quran, an Alfa is entitled to more than 4 wives.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reject Bride Price And Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Another Wif by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
According to a Facebook poster who claimed to copy from a friend narrate how a lady reject bride price and make her husband to promise not to marry another wife Infront of all families...
I think this is a great stunt by the lady and I wish a lot of people can do the same as it would have prevent a lot of people from misunderstanding in thier marriage.

Oyinlomobambam:
According to witness, Aishat Busari, A Muslim lady rejected the Dowry (Bride price), then tell her husband to promise her not to marry another wife in present of all the family during wedding in Offa, Kwara State .

This happened in Amuyo Area Offa, Kwara State, a lady called Fatima Babawale rejected the Dowry on 15/2/2020 during their Nikkah and requested for promise.

In Islamic Religion, is not mandatory to give the woman Bride price as money, Bride price can be in different form, for example, it can be Money, Cloth,Shoe, or any tangible thing that came from bride mind.

During Muhammed Adebayo and Fatima Babawale's on Saturday 15th 2020, Alfa ask Muhammed to come out and pay his wife bride price and also the Imam ask him the kind of bride price he want to pay, Muhammed was about to drop money while Fatma stand up and tell Muhammed not to pay money, one of the Alfa ask Fatima what she want and she said Muhammed should promise her that he will not Marry another woman in present of all the family, Muhammed was surprised at first, because she has not discuss it with him before the Nikkah.

Mohammed went to his dad and mum to discuss with them in short minutes, they concluded that he should do what his wife requested.

He now take the Microphone and promised her, and they concluded the Nikkah.

If this situation is you, what will you do?
Re: Lady Reject Bride Price And Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Another Wif by Kingosytex(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
GOFRONT:
Na wa!!!

Asking an Alfa to promise not to marry another wife, but only you is like asking a monkey to promise not to eat those ripe bananas you ve kept in his cage oo.....

The last time I checked, in the Holy Quran, an Alfa is entitled to more than 4 wives.

Longest time my friend.
Re: Lady Reject Bride Price And Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Another Wif by Kingosytex(m): 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
She's just wasting her time. A Mohammed that can insert his pr*ck into any hole undecided undecided undecided

Mohammed that is already warming up to make an 8 year old girl his latest wife grin grin
Re: Lady Reject Bride Price And Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Another Wif by Flexherbal(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
She knew what she wanted and went for it and it worked for her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reject Bride Price And Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Another Wif by GOFRONT(m): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Yeah King

Goodafternoon and how are you doing over there?
Re: Lady Reject Bride Price And Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Another Wif by Wawelexy(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
[quote author=GOFRONT post=110473835]Na wa!!!

Asking an Alfa to promise not to marry another wife but only you is like asking a monkey to promise not to eat those ripe bananas you ve kept in his cage oo.....

The last time I checked, in the Holy Quran, an Alfa is entitled to more than 4 wives.[/quote

she just dey decieve herself.
na those same alfas go console her with quran verses when the second wife arrives
Re: Lady Reject Bride Price And Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Another Wif by HilcomTech(m): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
GOFRONT:
Na wa!!!

Stop smoking mkporu miri
Re: Lady Reject Bride Price And Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Another Wif by HilcomTech(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
That kind of promise is not valid and cannot hold.

The lady and her husband should be encouraged to further study the Islamic religion.

(1) (Reply)

The Realities Of Domestic Violence We Ignore / Nairalanders This Is A Call For Help / Gbenga Samuel Wemimo's Story GSWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.