Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons (33784 Views)

Boris Johnson Says Putin Threatened Him With Missile Strike / Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Emmyxclusive: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
teekay213:
"he doesn't want a future NATO country on his border" who will want his enemies near his boarder if it was US too they won't take that risk and besides when US was invading Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan killing thousand of their citizens who stop them...we need countries who can raise shoulder with the drunken powerful US
Its not about NATO admitting Ukraine, did u watch putin's speech? Both putin and his foreign secretary said Ukraine does not have the right to exit as a sovereign nation. What kind of nonsense is that, they want thier old USSR back.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by samuelgodson(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hmmmm......everybody don turn analyst........ People who have never been to either Russian base or the base of NATO countries......... Make war sha no happen na my prayer

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by dangermouse(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Miroslavv:

Russians love Putin much more than Americans love Bidden.
The love of Russians for Putin is like the Way the Nazi's loved Hitler. This war is not a matter of good and evil. It is a matter of balance of power.
May the better and luckier Army win.
Russians are simply afraid to voice out. The ones who did would be hounded into prison or exile. How can a nation who boasts of mighty lethal arsenals be poor and wretched and at same time be happy with the person and people responsible? It doesn't correlate.
Do your research well.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by ivolt: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
chronique:
Hmmm. I still think diplomacy is the best way around this. UK, US and NATO should make an agreement to not accept Ukraine into NATO, and should also make Russia sign an agreement to not invade or intimidate Ukraine going forward.
Only a naive person will trust whatever Russia signs, it take Putin less than 5 seconds
to tear up any agreement if he sense weakness in his opponents.
The aim of Putin is to takeover all countries under former soviet block.

I very much understand Putin's thinking. No matter how much freedom and liberty we think Ukraine deserves, it would be foolish of Putin to trust the west and allow NATO admit Ukraine and now use them as a base to attack him in the future. No sane leader would allow that. Not one who has seen several wars and certainly not a man of Putin's calibre.
Don't be naive, there are several NATO countries bordering Russia such as Latvia and Estonia for many years now.
Why haven't they been used as a base of attack since?

Don't believe what people say, believe what they do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by ayindejimmy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
WATCHMANX:
You hypocrites have closed your eyes to the chaos, poverty and slavery the Western nations and their globalists have imposed on your country and Africa in general.
What a shame! angry angry

Lol!

The Western World colonized China and

India too. Are they still like African states?

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by WATCHMANX: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
seborrhic:

It's not the fact he is sick that is troubling,but that some people support what he is doing,particularly some Nigerians.
There are even some children and psychos online who support the independence of some part from Nigeria but in the same token are supporting Putin who is trying to annex another sovereign country.
Your hypocrisy in the denial of the suffering, chaos, poverty and deaths that American-led Western hegemony has brought on the world, is what is 'sickening'.
Deranged hypocrite! angry angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by chronique(m): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
dangermouse:

Watch the trends and happening world wide and ask yourself why is it that its only undemocratic governments that are always at loggerheads with the rest if the free world (democratically elected governments)?. The answer you get will open your mindset the more.

No, they are not always at loggerheads with the west. The west always want to push their style on the rest of the world without realizing that it would not always yield positive result. Libya for instance was a thriving country with a better economy than most of the European countries. Ever since the US invaded and destroyed that country, it has become an example of a country people should not go to. Libya was so rich and organized that their footballers were earning about the same amount they would earn playing in top European leagues. This made their players not even think of playing outside their country. They had a better standard of living than most of the big European countries despite being ruled by a dictator. Today, that country is in ruins and is now a base for ISIS. Before Iraq was invaded, there was no ISIS anywhere. After the fall of Iraq, it became a base for terrorists. Mention one country where the US has gone in, carried out military exercises and the country remained same or got better after the US left. Mention just one.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by wink2015(m): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Halo22:
I thought America said they were wadding into the situation for solution. Please other world powers should put hands in brokering peace between the two countries as I am afraid it could cripple the economy of 3rd world countries like Nigeria.

You are not correct.

Third world countries like Nigeria destroyed their economy themselves.

Their political leaders embezzle crude oil money and left nothing for coming generation.

So stop pushing our survival to the sustenance of peace in europe.

But all the same we should pray for peace.

But Nigeria problem is caused by Nigerian political class including the followers like you and I.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Masterito(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Obviously you don't understand why I made the comment. And I can't explain.
OneCorner:

And wen UK is nuking Russia, russia will sit back and be eating their own abi
They will both annihilate each other, no victor no vanquish
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by fmonigent(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Make Boris and UK keep deceiving themselves.
I pity Nigerians living in the UK. grin

Ogbeni,
Pity yourself and leave Nigerians leaving in UK alone

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by dangermouse(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
Its not about NATO admitting Ukraine, did u watch putin's speech? Both putin and his foreign secretary said Ukraine does not have the right to exit as a sovereign nation. What kind of nonsense is that, they want thier old USSR back.

Just hear the rubbish coming out of his mouth. If the US says the russians does not have the right to exist as a sovereign nation , how would they take it?
Putin knows better not to invade Ukraine. The huge price to pay would take Russia decades back!

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by dangermouse(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
chronique:

No, they are not always at loggerheads with the west. The west always want to push their style on the rest of the world without realizing that it would not always yield positive result. Libya for instance was a thriving country with a better economy than most of the European countries. Ever since the US invaded and destroyed that country, it has become an example of a country people should not go to. Libya was so rich and organized that their footballers were earning about the same amount they would earn playing in top European leagues. This made their players not even think of playing outside their country. They had a better standard of living than most of the big European countries despite being ruled by a dictator. Today, that country is in ruins and is now a base for ISIS. Before Iraq was invaded, there was no ISIS anywhere. After the fall of Iraq, it became a base for terrorists. Mention one country where the US has gone in, carried out military exercises and the country remained same or got better after the US left. Mention just one.
Read up the atrocities committed by Ghadafi when he was in power. Don't let the goods benefitted by only a few blind or cloud your judgment.

Say no to dictatorship in any guise!

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by BigDawsNet: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Teaser4:
no bro, na Cold War 2

You right bro

Still, I don't pray to witness non

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by heniford2: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Buhari sending Nigerian soldiers to the war to help Britain as part of our agreement as members of the Commonwealth.

I see the soldiers abandoning their military gear and disappearing from the airport immediately their plane touches the British airport

I see lie Mohammed saying that the soldiers are already in Russia combating Putin's forces, I see some of the soldiers resurface after some months with British grannies as their wives.

This I have seen.
grin cheesy man of God

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Eagba(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
nomenclature:
Typical black african from a 4th world country spilling rubbish on social media because he/she has access to cheap data....the bone of contention in this conflict, you don't know ,you just watch CNN and talk kak
Can Russia fight a long protracted war?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by AngelicBeing: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
sad
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by spy24(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Bring your point up instead of bleating around..

Oga stop watching CNN and BBC

Where was nato and the west when the u.s was in afganistan? Why did they not call it invasion ?

What Russia is doing may not be right but I hate the way the west and their media make it look like they are not part of the problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
spy24:

Oga stop watching CNN and BBC

Where was nato and the west when the u.s was in afganistan? Why did they not call it invasion ?

What Russia is doing may not be right but I hate the way the west and their media make it look like they are not part of the problem

If only you read history.. Russia invaded Afghanistan in 1979 before USA so your nonsense is disgusting pls..

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by ruggedtimi(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Teaser4 post=11047515 lol0:
make i burst your brain, when it comes to advance nuclear technology, US+EU+NATO no reach Russia, but at the end of the day, there will be no winner… but things no fit escalate reach that side sha… many ppl here don’t know jack sh1t make dem focus on their apc and Buhari
these na the once u know....Russia details are out there as the highest number of nuclear warheads in the world ....but you know how many nuclear warheads u.s get..not to talk of drones. U.S control the media and they tell the world what the world wants to hear. When u s dropped the fat man and little boy bombs in Hiroshima/Nagasaki nobody saw it coming because they under estimated u.s prowess. U.s knows how lethal Russians nuclear warheads could go, And you think they don't have what it takes to match it.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by gistmega: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
They will be sent to warfront, abi? Will they also send James brown?
iCauseTrouble:
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by BobbieZion(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Since bloody Liberal Democrats are in power ,Putin should do the worse.

Anytime Democrats come to power... War looms everywhere.
All in the name of Liberalism.
Take Syria and Lybia during Obama.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by chronique(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
ivolt:

Only a naive person will trust whatever Russia signs, it take Putin less than 5 seconds
to tear up any agreement if he sense weakness in his opponents.
The aim of Putin is to takeover all countries under former soviet block.

Don't be naive, there are several NATO countries bordering Russia for many years now.
Why haven't they been used as a base of attack since?

Don't believe what people say, believe what they do.

Only a naive person thinks it's possible for Putin to annex 14 other soviet states with 3 as NATO members, back into the former soviet union in 2022. How will they be administered in today's world with the development and exposure the world has seen today? The old USSR is gone and can't be revived again.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by spy24(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If only you read history.. Russia invaded Afghanistan in 1979 before USA so your nonsense is disgusting pls..

Oga stop being defensive and allow your brain function properly. Read my comment again . Who is talking about history here ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by 07kjb: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ukraine is not a country u can push too far they are one of the biggest arms selling Nations in the world
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kingosytex:
I don't even understand how these so called leaders reason. The billions that are about to be spent on this fruitless war venture could be used to fight hunger and poverty.
Why exactly can't this problem be resolved in a round table?
Must everything be about war and force?
this is one question people with sense and are very objective with issues always ask
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by chronique(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
dangermouse:

Read up the atrocities committed by Ghadafi when he was in power. Don't let the goods benefitted by only a few blind or cloud your judgment.

Say no to dictatorship in any guise!

Did you ever live in Libya when Gaddafi was alive. You read your stories from the western media. I had friends who lived in Libya when he was alive and the stories from their personal experience living there was totally different from what the msm fed us. I repeat to you that Libya was a very peaceful country under Ghadafi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by dangermouse(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
chronique:

Why did the US went in in the first place? To dislodge an evil that has hijacked a countries government to perpetrate more evil. Did u get it?
An indivual who perpetuated himself into power to achieve his personnal vendetta's are bound to be unpredictable. The citizenry has no input whatever to decide there fate etc, as you will face an imminent death should you talk.
Is that what you want to wish on the world?,
A great leader truely wants economic and political stability for his people and always seeks that.
You have failed to realize that a lot of evil men seeks power for their own selfish gains and agenda. That's where Democracy comes in, to checkmate their excesses and put them to order.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
spy24:

Oga stop being defensive and allow your brain function properly. Read my comment again . Who is talking about history here ?

Think properly and stop displaying your petty attitude here..
Why did USA fight in Afghanistan?
Let me see if you are worth my time..

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by brightalo1010: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Why glorifying Russia as if they'll be able to stand other usa and UK.?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by hayzed19(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Russia's actions in Ukraine are similar to those of the United States in Kosovo.
When it suited their goals and satisfied their power aspirations, Moscow and Washington broke international law.
But why such disparity in treatment?
If there is no response at that time.
Why is there such a stir right now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Empty threats... is like this one want Putin to decimate his crooky country that live in old glory... Russia is next world order , enough of treachery west that full of hypocrites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
na2016:

You see why some people have always been cautious about this Russia-Ukraine stuff? It may lead to a world war if not handled well.
we are ready... I can't wait to wage war again fulani North and their crooky noisy neighbours from waste states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Madagascar's President, Rajoelina, Survives Assassination Attempt / Ireen Mambilima Is Dead! Zambia's Chief Justice Dies On Official Duty In Cairo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.