Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia (36933 Views)

Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter / UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Henri8: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2022
chidiidika:
God help my friends and brothers over there....

#Asaga Ohafia

Dem still dey dia?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2022
naijaboy756:
Make entry visa free and watch us all storm Ukraine to defend the country and offered citizenship thereafter
me self go carry rifle to battle Russian
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by ndo1: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2022
When WAR starts thats the time you will remember the importance of the citiziens.let politicians and their families fight the war they caused.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
useni1:
Irrelevant cos they will be out in less than a week and a pro-russian government installed in Kiev. America will run away with their tails between their coward legs
[/s]
trash
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by LIONSABRE(m): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2022
World war 3 is on.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2022
Antoeni:
If Putin Persist, President Mohammadu Buhari Would Sanction Him lmmediately and Teach Him in the Language He Will Understand

Says Alhaji Lai Muhammed
grin grin

Yes!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by useni1: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
I'll quote you in a week's time. Russian fighter jets are busy falling down under stinger missiles and you're in Nigeria making bloated talks.

By the time half of their Air force is cleared, nobody will tell them to return to their country.
Yet continue to feed from propaganda bullshit while Russian tanks are already in Ukraine's second biggest city. America and Europe will both be destroyed and the world will finally know peace. Donkey!
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by OZIL10: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2022
A third world war will be more gruesome and deadly. The world has advance so much in technology and biological weapons. The heat of another proxy war will be felt massively by my country

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Ukraine will be wiped out! Joe Biden will not do shit!

Trump we know, Trump we support

Thunder fire Tilumbu aka Tinubu useless senseless stupid idiotic online warriors!!!

you're a dumb and one slow brain specimen, you should be used as experiment in lab

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by uzoma213(m): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2022
anonymous1759:
:
America has made it clear they won’t engage with Russian Military in a combat . That’s to say NATO won’t confront Russia.
It’s never a good thing to have a puppet as president. Deep down this man knows he can’t stand Russia why allow yourself to used as pawns .
If this man was smart he would have sounded it clear to the west if you want to support me you must fight with me. Either Being a NATO member or not.
Las las people will die if the west sees that it’s getting out of hand. Diplomatic solution will rolls out Russia will still maintains its position.
Ukraine will be the biggest losers here. cry
as it is now, the USA cannot do anything else risk nuclear war and you know what that means, NATO also cannot send troops or missles cus Ukraine is not part of them.
So like you said, Ukraine are on their own for now

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by baralatie(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2022
OZIL10:
A third world war will be more gruesome and deadly. The world has advance so much in technology and biological weapons. The heat of another proxy war will be felt massively by my country
It is the use of bio weapons that is dangerous!
Imagine covid
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by anonymous1759(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
I'll quote you in a week's time. Russian fighter jets are busy falling down under stinger missiles and you're in Nigeria making bloated talks.

By the time half of their Air force is cleared, nobody will tell them to return to their country.

Yinmu it’s people like you the west uses to achieve their goals playing with your iq.
In your dreams you believe Ukraine can stand Russia? No country In the world wants to go toe to toe with Russia .

In a week time you’ll be screaming that Putin is a blood sucker. I pity Ukrainians for having a puppet leading them to war.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by olas24u(f): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Rebuke:

Come again please. Yhu said what?

Don't be deceived by all the media weaponery display and the noise Russia is making....remember, empty vessels they say makes the most noise.

why have they not helped them now ?
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by naijaboy756: 11:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
me self go carry rifle to battle Russian
Choice naaaa
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by useni1: 11:51am On Feb 24, 2022
bankylan:
All these kids commenting here......Is Ukraine a NATO member that America will go all out for? Why are you praising Putin for this heinous crime in a modern world? Are you aware of the animal Putin is and how he suppresses opposition in Russia where he has amended constitution to put him in power till many years to come. I hope Buhari rules you for the next 20 years so that you will know what life is like under a dictator.

If Putin wants to show power like the US, let him show in business and technology that benefit humanity. Where are the Russian companies in the world, where are their products and services..........Will you in your dream chose to live in Russia over the US?

Shango strike you mad! Where were you when bastard america destroyed libya, iraq. kosovo, etc? ICBM on mobile platform are already pointed at Judaism Washington DC and Jew York. America will not escape their karma. 350 million Americans will perish under a nuclear mushroom cloud

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by baralatie(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2022
uzoma213:
as it is now, the USA cannot do anything else risk nuclear war and you know what that means, NATO also cannot send troops or missles cus Ukraine is not part of them.
So like you said, Ukraine are on their own for now
And the president zelensky was just talking anyhow
He could have saved this situation though

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by newoffer: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2022
How much be app. Like app for photo frames order
samuelcold:
Need a responsive Website Design or Mobile App Design + Free Domain, Hosting, Social Media Page, Online payment, SEO + Emails?
Check below for details

LEARN MORE
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Victerica(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2022
Pluto is here....

This will be a war of emotions
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Jnana19(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2022
Am in kyiv and no 1 is been given arms to fight majority is ready to surrender.Anyway aluta continual my room is filled with lots of things achieved my family in nigeria go get alot of delivery
HonNL:

Volodymyr Zelenskyy

Volodymyr Zelenskyy is Ukraine's President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by franchasng: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2022
anonymous1759:
:
America has made it clear they won’t engage with Russian Military in a combat . That’s to say NATO won’t confront Russia.
It’s never a good thing to have a puppet as president. Deep down this man knows he can’t stand Russia why allow yourself to used as pawns .
If this man was smart he would have sounded it clear to the west if you want to support me you must fight with me. Either Being a NATO member or not.
Las las people will die if the west sees that it’s getting out of hand. Diplomatic solution will rolls out Russia will still maintains its position.
Ukraine will be the biggest losers here. cry
It's really sad.

US and the West of today are led by cowards yet they go about causing trouble for others.

I am sure Ukraine was banking on NATO military support but the leaders of NATO are pure cowards without balls.

Most times you don't fight war only for selfish gains, you also fight war for justice, to teach others lesson and to protect the vulnerable.

NATO ought to damn whatever consequences and go on all out military confrontation against Russia, trust me, Putin will have no option but to retreat and call for peace.

Economic sanctions are not enough. NATO needs to send a strong military message to Putin
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2022
ken6488:
all this war are un neccesary

Ukraine should have been neutral

Neutral, whilst Russia bully them??
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Great0ne1: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
The annoying thing about UN is that they act blind to the atrocities US backed Israel is commiting currently occupying the Palestinian west bank Gaza strip and killing Palestinians everyday, UN did not do anything or say Palestine sovereignty and Territorial intergrity is being attacked, the same Terrorist Israel is now attacking Syria and UN is still acting blind but these bastard countries all want to crucify the Great Russian Federation for fighting for their security and sovereignty. Mother Nature, God of Justice grant the Russia, Palestine, and all oppressed nations victory. May evil USA, Her allies and supporters perish to pieces of rotten fleshs in these trying times. Thank God China is resolute in it's interest of justice. What an evil world, I'm glad Belarus is in solidarity with their brother, Let Russia destroy Ukraine
Russia actually do not want to harm Ukrainian citizens . They want to oust the western puppet out of power and free the people of donbass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Help2020: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2022
Oddfinder:
NATO, UK,US and all these inconsequential European countries cannot protect u from Russia. They Wil just push u enter fire..as it is now, Ukraine are on their own..the best thing now is to give up NATO..that's the only term Russia will agree to..me sef will not take wat Ukraine is trying to do..NEVER
What are they trying to do? I'm lost here.
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by tunashg: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2022
Putin will chew yu like bitter kola
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by baralatie(m): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2022
anonymous1759:

Yinmu it’s people like you the west uses to achieve their goals playing with your iq.
In your dreams you believe Ukraine can stand Russia? No country In the world wants to go toe to toe with Russia .

In a week time you’ll be screaming that Putin is a blood sucker. I pity Ukrainians for having a puppet leading them to war.
In a week's time Russia itself would be feeling those e Xtreme sanctions.
So the war is a lose
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Habeyy(m): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2022
JohnBullMySon:

i read somewhere that Ukraine airforce are taking Russia jet out of the sky
Can u share your insights bro
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by ken6488(m): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2022
Hanks0000:

does Russia bully Belarus, kazistan, Mongolia?
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by baralatie(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2022
tunashg:
Putin will chew yu like bitter kola
And put his people in the jaws of a crocodile
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by franchasng: 11:56am On Feb 24, 2022
useni1:
Shango strike you mad! Where were you when bastard america destroyed libya, iraq. kosovo, etc? ICBM on mobile platform are already pointed at Judaism Washington DC and Jew York. America will not escape their karma. 350 million Americans will perish under a nuclear mushroom cloud
Keep daydreaming, you will soon wake up.

I am sure your biggest dream in life is to secure a US visa just like other Muslim terrorists like you, it's not new.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by ken6488(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2022
Hanks0000:

Ukraine allowed them self being used by the west

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by FLYFIRE(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2022
Russia is NOT God but man las las grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 24, 2022
On the Blue corner...

Ukrainians are not alone in this fight EU, NATO, US and God is with them,

On the Red corner...

Russians are not alone on this fight too China, North Korea, Iran, Soviet Union and God is with them,

So let the WWlll begin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.