Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) (39934 Views)

"I Used My Big Bum Bum To Buy All These Cars" - Instagram Model Show Off Cars / True Life Confession Of A 400level Student / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by heniford2: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
Werey super story grin

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by jonaifame22(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Wow,pls keep up with the story,I love it already

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by extremophile: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mention me when you update.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by youngreezy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Wetin dey sup,my nigga come finish the story make I no comot ya teeth

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Dollarship(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
heniford2:
Werey super story grin
check the op personal text
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by heniford2: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dollarship:
check the op personal text
grin grin dude is a story teller undecided
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by brosom(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
In as much I know the story get as e be,

But I like am, Op finish am o before ogun strike u grin
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
E sweet me
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by MoneyGoDrop: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Please don't leave me hanging.
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Josbreed: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Though the bros taught us yahoo like he promised but he used us like house help more...Al we do is run errands ,clean the house ,cook and wash his clothes ..omo we suffered .

I did not finish the story but I had to comment on the emboldened that got me laffing so hard���
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Josbreed: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Op, what are you waiting for?
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Interesting story for a nollywood movie

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by noCAP(m): 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lol, fake story obviously. E still sweet sha. Come complete am abeg

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Slayar: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Interesting story
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Goalsniper: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
This story is so interesting.
Op you are such a good writer.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by onomeabuja: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
@Op walahi if u no come continue this yà join-join story , na like this i go hold u very soon

19 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by RealGboy: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Omo seeing sholape face to face again was like staring at a ghost. I stood speechless from shock and surprise.

So many questions was running through my mind ,what happened?.. am I dreaming?... Is she real ?..

I was totally speechless and didn't know what to say ,before I could gather words the next thing I heard was a loud slap on my face ..

Sholape gave me a hot slap that brought me to life ,she wanted to slap me again when her mom and sisters held her hand ..

"So you have the guts to come back after all you have done to me ?..I trusted you but what do I get in return ?..you bloody wicked human being!!!"...she screamed ..

Leave my house !! Leave my house this instant!!!!"........she screamed again...

I immediately prostrated and started begging her ..

Her family was obviously lost at what was happening,maybe she didn't tell them ...

I begged and begged with tears in my eyes ,her family tried to get her to say what my offense was but she wasn't talking..I continue to cry and beg...after a while she calm down and ask that me and her be left alone...

She then walked me into her room and locked the door behind us...

I went back on my knees and started begging, she then told me she has forgiven me .. she said she love me Soo much and she was angry that I left her at a time when she needed me the most ...

"I know everything, I know it's not your fault , but why did it take you this long to come back to me ?... Why.."... She ask me

Before I could say anything we heard a knock on the door , a young girl was knocking and calling mommy....

She opened the door and I saw a pretty young girl who looks exactly like sholape..

Sholape hugged her and welcome her back from school... Then she told the young girl pointing at me .. " see your daddy .. daddy just got back !!"..

The young pretty girl ran to me and hugged me and I was completely lost again....

Wetin dey sup na....... I said in my head

I hugged the little girl back...

Typing.........

15 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by mighty5050(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
This story don dey change to whinning

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by treasuremi1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Season film wey no dey end be this ooo. Nice one op

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by treasuremi1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
mighty5050:
This story don dey change to whinning
Abi na, op don dey mess with our brains but let him just continue grin

15 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by SniperSmurf(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
Fictional but interesting...
It would make a good Nollywood script grin

7 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Londonland: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
Op where you dey

13 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by tivta(m): 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
I beg you in the name of money, please finish this story and don't abandon it like the others...

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by heniford2: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Suspense grin

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by FREEBNB: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
booked
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Candidlady: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
This story won't finish too

This ihave seen

8 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by MrCuteking(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
True life story is now a selling gig and a way of getting attention.
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Olatara(f): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
luminouz:
Well, sounds somehow but then a lot of holes in the story.

Anyways, nice read
How can Sholape be a student and live in a room and parlour? cheesy

I don't tired for this your story.

11 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by RealGboy: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sholape dragged the little girl away from me and told her to freshen up and get something to eat..

"Daddy will join u soon ok?"... She told her

The young girl didn't want to leave , I saw happiness in her eyes , it was as if she has been waiting to see me all her life , reluctantly she left the room and sholape locked the door behind again...

She turned to me and said

" When you tried using me for money ritual and ran off , I was rescued by some kind neighbors and was taken to church where I spent some time before God healed and restored me .,

I didn't know I was also carrying your baby at the same time , if not for that baby I swore I would never have anything to do with you again .. you are so heartless !!.. but why ?... What did I do to deserve such from you..". She cried ..

I then explained to her everything that happened, I told her I was completely unaware of Dare Intentions that night.. I begged her to forgive me and I also promised her that I will never go back to yahoo again , I told her I was never going to leave her again...

She hugged me, saying she Miss me and that my daughter always ask when her daddy will come ...

I hugged her back ... And assured her I am never leaving again...

While we were hugging something crossed my mind..

If the charm did not work on sholape then how come dare still became so rich and famous ??.. did he do something else .

While I was still thinking, my phone rang and it was Dare calling... I was shocked but I picked it ...

... Hello ?? "

Typing............

17 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by luminouz(m): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Olatara:
How can Sholape be a student and live in a room and parlour? cheesy

I don't tired for this your story.
Not my story, mudafucker undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by brosom(m): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Maybe sholaope smoke strong weed before s*x which made her nut a little making Op to think she was used by Dare grin grin.

Grab popcorn cool

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.