Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) (39925 Views)

"I Used My Big Bum Bum To Buy All These Cars" - Instagram Model Show Off Cars / True Life Confession Of A 400level Student / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Candidlady: 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
iTearHerToto:
He was caught right there grin

You lots got serious wahala undecided

He was caught so ?

Sherlock Holmes undecided
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by iTearHerToto: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Candidlady:

He was caught so ?

Fvck back where you crawled from angry

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by iTearHerToto: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Is it your true story? OP kwantinue.
fvck bro angry
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by iTearHerToto: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
RealGboy:
Even though I pitied Dare , I knew going with him was not a good option not after waiting 20 days indoors , no matter what dare says or do I was not ready to risk it, atleast let me finish the 21 days first before any other thing ...

I turned to Dare and told him

" Guy just give me 2 days , I promise you I'll follow you anywhere after 2 days . Atleast let me finish what I started here. " ..

When dare realized that I wasn't going to budge or agree with him, he shook his head and then said

" Fine if this is the path you want it to take no wahala I am ready to play that game."....

He then brought out his phone , dialled a number and was telling the person on the phone to bring the package ..

My mind started running with different thoughts again, what package could he be talking about ?.

Well no matter what he brings out I know one thing for sure, I am never leaving this church premises...

After about 2 minutes some hefty guys showed up about five of them , I wasn't surprised because that's how cashy Rolls, he walks with bouncers and soldiers. , whenever he goes out there is always a convoy of atleast 5 luxurious cars following him ...

When the 5th bouncer arrived my heart skipped, I couldn't believe my eyes , the bouncer was holding my daughter , she was still in her school uniform ,

Cashy must have stopped by her school before coming to meet me at the church , how they allowed a complete stranger pick my daughter in school is another issue that I will address much later but right now my daughter needs me ..

" Daddy!! Daddy !!"... She screamed when she saw me , sholape also came out when she heard her daughter's voice , I turned to Dare

" Dare what's all this now , what's my daughter got to do with the issue on ground abeg release her for me "

Dare then made a sign to the bouncer holding praise ,. to my surprise the bouncer brought out a gun and pointed it to my daughter's head., My daughter was scared and her mom seeing a gun on her daughters head started crying and begging ..

Dare then turned to me...

". Are you ready to follow me to the herbalist now ?...

I tried to convince Dare again which was the biggest mistake ever , because that made him give a sign and the unfortunate happened.

The bouncer shot my daughter Dead,I watch as her blood splash on the floor , everyone in the church ran away, sholape tried to confront the shooter and she was shot dead too...

Omo....

Typing........
Why you dey scream "omo".. oh even you wey write the story e shock you abi grin

17 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by adeoyekay(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
I never created time to read a story, I read yours please finish this story
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by fattprince(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Candidlady:

He was caught so ?

I'm back darling.
You miss me?
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by RealGboy: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
I stood with shock not knowing whether to cry , shout or fight back,

I rushed to carry sholape in my arms, she looked at me with a facial expression that says " pls don't let me die , save me !!! "....

But there was nothing I could do to save her ,if only tears could bring her back I know I would have cried an ocean,.

I felt her tight grip become loose and her eyes closing , she died in my arms .

I looked at praise ,and tears fell down my eyes..

I stood up to rush at Dare but one of his bouncers hit a gun on my head and I fell down ,that was the last thing I remembered.... everything became blurry and noises became distant ...

I woke up at the herbalist house with a bandage tied around my head and my two hands tied together ,a silver tape was also used to seal my lips.

.. Immediately I regained my senses I remembered sholape and praise and how they were shot in cold blood, another set of tears rush down my eyes ....

' Baba he don open hin eyes o "...dare informed the herbalist ,

The herbalist gave a sign to a strange looking guy to remove the tape from my mouth ,

When the tape was removed ,the herbalist gave me some type of concoction to eat,I accepted everything willingly..no need fighting back ,my hands are tied besides sholape and praise are gone ...so I was actually ready to die too..there is nothing worth living for ....

After I was giving the concoction ,I felt uneasy for a while ,the herbalist gave another instructions that my hands should be untied ,then he left the room with the strange looking guy ,leaving me and dare alone in the room ..

Dare came to where I was seated , sat down beside me and said .

" That day I came back from the herbalist after 7 days and you asked me to gist you what happened?..do u remember I cried instead of talking ??..well I'll tell you everything that happened today "....

He paused for a while ,brought out his weed light it ,took a puff and then continued....

" The first day I was given a concoction called. " ikiya' to eat because of the task ahead ...

(ikiya also know as boldness is a charm prepared for soft hearted people ,it makes them fearless and heartless and bold to do whatever at whenever they like )....

Dare looked at me to make sure I was listening then continued,

"After taking the concoction,baba told me that I have to be up by 1am in the midnight because the charm I will be using will be brought to me by a demonic spirit ."...

"Baba said I must not show fear because if the spirits sees fear in me I will run mad,which is why he gave me the ikiya concoction to eat first ....

The spirit showed and gave me the charm ,see bro the sight of that spirit will make even the strongest of heart run away in fear but somehow I was bold ,and I collected the charm it was holding, ..

I showed the baba the charm after the spirit left and he directed me on how to use it ...

But you know the sad part?? I was told that I must never spend a penny on the people that gave birth to me ,

with all the suffering my mother went through, it pains me that I can't take care of her when I finally become rich , that alone kills me everyday ..

I also learnt that my manhood can never get a woman pregnant, which means I will die without a child of my own .....

On the 7th day the herbalist brought out a weird looking chicken and poured plenty seeds of maize on the ground.he said the number of seed the chicken eats is the number of years I will be rich and famous ..

Guess how many seeds the chicken ate ??...Dare asked me

I looked up at him and wanted to ask how many but I was still weak and pained ,so I just look away ..

Dare then gave a deep sign then continued...

" The stupid chicken ate 9 ..just 9 my friend just 9!!!!!....this is the 5th year which means I have 4 more years to enjoy these wealth and fame before I lose everything back and run mad ....

Hearing this I look at dare in surprise and pity...he looked away......

Typing...................

12 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Tmex(m): 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
RealGboy:
I stood with shock not knowing whether to cry , shout or fight back,

I rushed to carry sholape in my arms, she looked at me with a facial expression that says " pls don't let me die , save me !!! "....

But there was nothing I could do to save her ,if only tears could bring her back I know I would have cried an ocean,.

I felt her tight grip become loose and her eyes closing , she died in my arms .

I looked at praise ,and tears fell down my eyes..

I stood up to rush at Dare but one of his bouncers hit a gun on my head and I fell down ,that was the last thing I remembered.... everything became blurry and noises became distant ...

I woke up at the herbalist house with a bandage tied around my head and my two hands tied together ,a silver tape was also used to seal my lips.

.. Immediately I regained my senses I remembered sholape and praise and how they were shot in cold blood, another set of tears rush down my eyes ....

' Baba he don open hin eyes o "...dare informed the herbalist ,

The herbalist gave a sign to a strange looking guy to remove the tape from my mouth ,

When the tape was removed ,the herbalist gave me some type of concoction to eat,I accepted everything willingly..no need fighting back ,my hands are tied besides sholape and praise are gone ...so I was actually ready to die too..there is nothing worth living for ....

After I was giving the concoction ,I felt uneasy for a while ,the herbalist gave another instructions that my hands should be untied ,then he left the room with the strange looking guy ,leaving me and dare alone in the room ..

Dare came to where I was seated , sat down beside me and said .

" That day I came back from the herbalist after 7 days and you asked me to gist you what happened?..do u remember I cried instead of talking ??..well I'll tell you everything that happened today "....

He paused for a while ,brought out his weed light it ,took a puff and then continued....

" The first day I was given a concoction called. " ikiya' to eat because of the task ahead ...

(ikiya also know as boldness is a charm prepared for soft hearted people ,it makes them fearless and heartless and bold to do whatever at whenever they like )....

Dare looked at me to make sure I was listening then continued,

"After taking the concoction,baba told me that I have to be up by 1am in the midnight because the charm I will be using will be brought to me by a demonic spirit ."...

"Baba said I must not show fear because if the spirits sees fear in me I will run mad,which is why he gave me the ikiya concoction to eat first ....

The spirit showed and gave me the charm ,see bro the sight of that spirit will make even the strongest of heart run away in fear but somehow I was bold ,and I collected the charm it was holding, ..

I showed the baba the charm after the spirit left and he directed me on how to use it ...

But you know the sad part?? I was told that I must never spend a penny on the people that gave birth to me ,

with all the suffering my mother went through, it pains me that I can't take care of her when I finally become rich , that alone kills me everyday ..

I also learnt that my manhood can never get a woman pregnant, which means I will die without a child of my own .....

On the 7th day the herbalist brought out a weird looking chicken and poured plenty seeds of maize on the ground.he said the number of seed the chicken eats is the number of years I will be rich and famous ..

Guess how many seeds the chicken ate ??...Dare asked me

I looked up at him and wanted to ask how many but I was still weak and pained ,so I just look away ..

Dare then gave a deep sign then continued...

" The stupid chicken ate 9 ..just 9 my friend just 9!!!!!....this is the 5th year which means I have 4 more years to enjoy these wealth and fame before I lose everything back and run mad ....

Hearing this I look at dare in surprise and pity...he looked away......

Nice story but suspense too much

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by luminouz(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=Tmex post=110640822][/quote]
And you had to quote everything mudafucker!!!!

And improperly too undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Goalsniper: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Why will you keep us coming back to this thread. Finish the story now so that all of us go rest.
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Thereisstillhop: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
I don read this and story before bro..you just copied it and change your topic...this is where he stopped so that's why you can't continue it further lol
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by drimzsmoke(m): 12:15am On Mar 01, 2022
RealGboy:

" Hearing this I look at dare in surprise and pity...he looked away......

Op,almost all the character for this story don die finish.Please,in the end,did you die too
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by drimzsmoke(m): 12:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Goalsniper:
Why will you keep us coming back to this thread. Finish the story now so that all of us go rest.
I have a feeling Charles and op died in the end while Dare ran mad and the herbalist was arrested!!!

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by mmuonso(m): 12:20am On Mar 01, 2022
brosom:
Maybe sholaope smoke strong weed before s*x which made her nut a little making Op to think she was used by Dare grin grin.

Grab popcorn cool
endtime sholaope
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Candidlady: 2:18am On Mar 01, 2022
fattprince:

I'm back darling.
You miss me?

Missy Eliot

What's there to miss in a fat/obes soul ? undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Puttin: 5:29am On Mar 01, 2022
So u still they pity the nigga? Issorite.

Abeg complete this story at once or i would invade nigeriaangry grin cheesy.

7 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Londonland: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2022
Puttin:
Dare still they pity the nigga? Issorite.

Abeg complete this story at once or i would invade nigeriaangry grin cheesy.
se you be Putin brotherly

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by fineberry(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2022
I'm coming back.
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Candidlady: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2022
onomeabuja:

No mind those people wen want real story abi na real film abi na real wrestling sef,,,,,
So if i go act real film abi na real wrestling and somebory come carry PLANK hit me " gbam ",
No be die be that
Then people go come say( na my village people de follow me )
Ehe @Op , come finish d cut & join story sharp sharp because i wan go check something for babá ibeji house u hear

Is that picture for real and location please
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Candidlady: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2022
drimzsmoke:

I have a feeling Charles and op died in the end while Dare ran mad and the herbalist was arrested!!!

Lol

You guys should just enjoy the story in peace ....

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by KingMack(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2022
OP Na you be chairman..we must greet you! Our oga kpata kpata for nairaland, we dey beg you to finish this story

15 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Rick9(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2022
Following.
Dodoatirice comes to mind.
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by onomeabuja: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:

Is that picture for real and location please
My brother i saw n downloaded it bt dnt b surprise that it can b real in this country called NIGERIA..
We have bad leaders & bad people every where in this Nigeria
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by RealGboy: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rick9:
Following.
Dodoatirice comes to mind.

Going through his thread
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by lalasticcala: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
lol nice trade but op should be arrested for making up such fiction
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Feddytune: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
lalasticcala:
lol nice trade but op should be arrested for making up such fiction

True confession sir

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Candidlady: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
onomeabuja:

My brother i saw n downloaded it bt dnt b surprise that it can b real in this country called NIGERIA..
We have bad leaders & bad people every where in this Nigeria

Hmmmm this country is a mess
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Benbisco(f): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
drimzsmoke:

cheesy grin cheesy

Den who come dey write the story?

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by fineberry(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Toks2008:

Just saw this... You are a good story teller and writer.

You may consider writing for movie producers. Kudos.

But i dont like the new twist in your story. Everything sound so real until this last update. Maka why person go kill two people in cold blood because you refused to follow him.

Is he not scared of getting arrested or lynched?
exactly my thought
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by fineberry(m): 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Op abeg come drop update. Nice story 100%
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by MarketDispatch: 5:45am On Mar 02, 2022
The people who said this OP does not finish his stories are 100 percent correct.

He has not finished this story and he has jumped to another story of traveling with Silifa.

This could only mean that Realgboy is copying the stories from somewhere. So, where ever the original writer stops his write up, that is where realgboy stops his story posts as well.
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Candidlady: 5:54am On Mar 02, 2022
MarketDispatch:
The people who said this OP does not finish his stories are 100 percent correct.

He has not finished this story and he has jumped to another story of traveling with Silifa.

This could only mean that Realgboy is copying the stories from somewhere. So, where ever the original writer stops his write up, that is where realgboy stops his story posts as well.

That silifa story ain't new

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marvis Sexy In Customized Ankara Bikini - Photos / Nairaland Romance Rules / Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.