Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) (39923 Views)

"I Used My Big Bum Bum To Buy All These Cars" - Instagram Model Show Off Cars / True Life Confession Of A 400level Student / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by softguy1: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
RealGboy:
The prophet looked at me in pity and shook his head ..

"Thank your stars that you found out this early, because once he finish using your destiny and you are no longer bringing money , he will stop giving you money and push you out, by that time you will be useless to yourself, all the property you gather will go and you will eventually run mad... "..... The prophet said.

I was still in shock , I couldn't believe my ears , I turned to the prophet and begged for solution..

.." pls sir save me , help me ,. I don't want to run mad .. pls sir "... I replied

The prophet said there is a solution... And that I will have to spend 21 days in the church , 7 days fasting and some other things .. he said if I can do these I will be totally free and I will recover all my lost glories ...

He however warn that I must not go back to my friend no matter what because my restoration will cause setback for him... And he will become broke ..

Omo I agreed and even decided to start that day... Sholape also promised to spend the 21 days with me ,

She packed to the church premises with my daughter to stay with me ..

I found out my daughter name is praise ...

I did my 7 days fasting with sholape .. praise goes to school from the church and the school bus brings her back...

On the 20th day in church with just 1 day remaining to go.. me and sholape already discussed our plans..

We would relocate to Ghana first , then from there enter canada where we will start our lives as one big family ...

We were both laughing and discussing our plans when I was told someone was asking after me.....

I was surprised because I wasn't expecting anybody, I stood up to go see who it was and I was shocked ....

.. standing before me was Dare .....

Typing ............

U have finally remembered us today... After the long wait cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by RealGboy: 2:59am On Feb 27, 2022
Even though I pitied Dare , I knew going with him was not a good option not after waiting 20 days indoors , no matter what dare says or do I was not ready to risk it, atleast let me finish the 21 days first before any other thing ...

I turned to Dare and told him

" Guy just give me 2 days , I promise you I'll follow you anywhere after 2 days . Atleast let me finish what I started here. " ..

When dare realized that I wasn't going to budge or agree with him, he shook his head and then said

" Fine if this is the path you want it to take no wahala I am ready to play that game."....

He then brought out his phone , dialled a number and was telling the person on the phone to bring the package ..

My mind started running with different thoughts again, what package could he be talking about ?.

Well no matter what he brings out I know one thing for sure, I am never leaving this church premises...

After about 2 minutes some hefty guys showed up about five of them , I wasn't surprised because that's how cashy Rolls, he walks with bouncers and soldiers. , whenever he goes out there is always a convoy of atleast 5 luxurious cars following him ...

When the 5th bouncer arrived my heart skipped, I couldn't believe my eyes , the bouncer was holding my daughter , she was still in her school uniform ,

Cashy must have stopped by her school before coming to meet me at the church , how they allowed a complete stranger pick my daughter in school is another issue that I will address much later but right now my daughter needs me ..

" Daddy!! Daddy !!"... She screamed when she saw me , sholape also came out when she heard her daughter's voice , I turned to Dare

" Dare what's all this now , what's my daughter got to do with the issue on ground abeg release her for me "

Dare then made a sign to the bouncer holding praise ,. to my surprise the bouncer brought out a gun and pointed it to my daughter's head., My daughter was scared and her mom seeing a gun on her daughters head started crying and begging ..

Dare then turned to me...

". Are you ready to follow me to the herbalist now ?...

I tried to convince Dare again which was the biggest mistake ever , because that made him give a sign and the unfortunate happened.

The bouncer shot my daughter Dead,I watch as her blood splash on the floor , everyone in the church ran away, sholape tried to confront the shooter and she was shot dead too...

Omo....

Typing........

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:05am On Feb 27, 2022
RealGboy:
Even though I pitied Dare , I knew going with him was not a good option not after waiting 20 days indoors , no matter what dare says or do I was not ready to risk it, atleast let me finish the 21 days first before any other thing ...

" Guy just give me 2 days , I promise you I'll follow you anywhere after 2 days . Atleast let me finish what I started here. " ..

When dare realized that I wasn't going to budge or agree with him, he shook his head and then said

" Fine if this is the path you want it to take no wahala I am ready to play that game."....

He then brought out his phone , dialled a number and was telling the person on the phone to bring the package ..

My mind started running with different thoughts again, what package could he be talking about ?.

Well no matter what he brings out I know one thing for sure, I am never leaving this church premises...

After about 2 minutes some hefty guys showed up about five of them , I wasn't surprised because that's how cashy Rolls, he walks with bouncers and soldiers. , whenever he goes out there is always a convoy of atleast 5 luxurious cars following him ...

When the 5th bouncer arrived my heart skipped, I couldn't believe my eyes , the bouncer was holding my daughter , she was still in her school uniform ,

Cashy must have stopped by her school before coming to meet me at the church , how they allowed a complete stranger pick my daughter in school is another issue that I will address much later but right now my daughter needs me ..

" Daddy!! Daddy !!"... She screamed when she saw me , sholape also came out when she heard her daughter's voice , I turned to Dare

" Dare what's all this now , what's my daughter got to do with the issue on ground abeg release her for me "

Dare then made a sign to the bouncer holding praise ,. to my surprise the bouncer brought out a gun and pointed it to my daughter's head., My daughter was scared and her mom seeing a gun on her daughters head started crying and begging ..

I tried to convince Dare again which was the biggest mistake ever , because that made him give a sign and the unfortunate happened.

The bouncer shot my daughter Dead,I watch as her blood splash on the floor , everyone in the church ran away, sholape tried to confront the shooter and she was shot dead too...

Omo....

Typing........
but guy you are for real
??

5 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by RealGboy: 3:05am On Feb 27, 2022
20 likes on this.. I need to know people are following

84 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by MrEazi223: 4:15am On Feb 27, 2022
Zubby Micheal no do pass you

4 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Toks2008(m): 4:59am On Feb 27, 2022
RealGboy:
20 likes on this and I'll drop the remaining parts of the storiy.. I need to know people are following

Just saw this... You are a good story teller and writer.

You may consider writing for movie producers. Kudos.

But i dont like the new twist in your story. Everything sound so real until this last update. Maka why person go kill two people in cold blood because you refused to follow him.

Is he not scared of getting arrested or lynched?

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by isaac1885(m): 5:01am On Feb 27, 2022
This is getting tensed cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Lovethaa: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2022
Toks2008:

But i dont like the new twist in your story. Everything sound so real until this last update. Maka why person go kill two people in cold blood because you refused to follow him.

When you've got nothing to lose . You don't care what you do .. obviously dare knows the dangers lurking if the writer does not follow him ,

4 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Puttin: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2022
Toks2008:

na your story.

Abeg shut up before op decides to abandon this story again.

12 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by inspectorg(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Is it your true story? OP kwantinue.
Okonkwo the Great indeed!!

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by phemy36(m): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2022
inspectorg:

Okonkwo the Great indeed!!

Great write up

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Dollarship(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2022
Mtcheww unfollowing thread
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by LuQuLuQu(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
Dollarship:
Mtcheww unfollowing thread

Go and write your own lazy youth
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by novia22(f): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Op come and finish this story biko nu......the suspense and starvation is too much.....
See me checking Nairaland as if I'm expecting one credit alert... angry

5 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by MrCuteking(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
Unfortunately, the story is no longer interesting. It is now Oyiboish in liken grin.
I'm out of this thread.
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Oturatetuala(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Which part of the country this story happen?
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by flokii: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
Writers sha.. really intriguing story.

Flee from quick wealth.. awoof dey run belle.
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Adranido(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
If sholape and praise don die then I know how the story go end na cheesy cheesy
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
Shey na dream be this? This Dare is wicked oh

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ok...
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by napster007: 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
I think I can guess where this story is going

Trust me Dare is dreaming He will wake up from His bad Dream...

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by zikter(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
novia22:
Op come and finish this story biko nu......the suspense and starvation is too much.....
See me checking Nairaland as if I'm expecting one credit alert... angry
He hardly finishes his stories. He is a good writer but that what's discourages me from following his stories

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Adranido(m): 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
And I finally I followed Dare to the herbalist's house and the story don end.

Oya every body carry your cair make we muv angry
Op don leave us,he go stay with another woman sad angry

4 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by OnyeMmeri: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2022
Fimileejoor:
Kai...
Please check my signature to see my Acapella cover of Diana Ross' "He lives in you." Its a song talking about God's love. Tell me what you think and if you like it kindly subscribe to my channel for more content. Thank you.

Are you a comedian?
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Puttin: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2022
Op you they play with amadioha right? U no go update

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by olafunny(m): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2022
Puttin:
Op you they play with amadioha right? U no go update
Mr Man, wetin Ukraine do you?

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Izprince(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
RealGboy:

Omo....

Typing........

Game of thrones no do reach this one ooo... OP come finish this story ooo... No go lemme run on u like Putin ooooo

4 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Puttin: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
olafunny:
Mr Man, wetin Ukraine do you?
gringrin

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by novia22(f): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
zikter:
He hardly finishes his stories. He is a good writer but that what's discourages me from following his stories

Looks like he has really AWOL on us like you said.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by iTearHerToto: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Maxxim:
Lol you enjoyed sex with a virgin lady in the first night, op no try at all
He was caught right there grin

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by iTearHerToto: 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
mighty5050:
This story don dey change to whinning
grin grin
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by iTearHerToto: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
luminouz:

Not my story, mudafucker undecided undecided undecided
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? / Marvis Sexy In Customized Ankara Bikini - Photos / Nairaland Romance Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.