Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? (3104 Views)

My Uncle Is Abroad But His Wife Is Always Telling Me Body No Be Firewood / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by kollinzgee(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
I have this female colleague in my workplace she very nice,homely and beautiful infact countless customers have ask me to help them woo her but she is very selective and has a boyfriend,I wouldn't lie I equally find her attractive but I am afraid of having anything sexual to do with her because of my boss and also because she is very demanding financially, I wonder how her boyfriend copes I doubt if she even tax her boyfriend that way.

We are so close people usually think we are dating being that we match in personality, I am the grooming type of guy,looking at me you will conclude I am a Yahoo boy because of my hairstyle and dressing and she is the slutty dressing type usually on short and exposing wears and wears multiple earrings on her ear. ,when I first met her I concluded she is Hookup/Runs girl not until I discovered that she has just one serious boyfriend and he comes to pick her after work I don't see any evidence of her bring wayward.

There is something weird about this girl,whenever we discuss she is always bringing up topics about her boyfriend repeatedly,even if you love your boyfriend to stupor does that always mean you should always tell me about him?I am starting to think she has other motives,as I speak now she has done the same thing again this morning why is she like that?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by Ammishaddai: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
She's indirectly telling you to apply for the position of assistant boyfriend. But do so with wisdom so that you don't get heartbroken at the end of it all

7 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by Medianna(f): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Personally I don't see anything wrong with that.
Afterall na talk dey bring talk.
We should be asking you what normally leads to that discussion.

And that guy that picks her after work,doesn't he have any other work at all?
Sounds like a 'baby' stage relationship.

8 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by bibianna(f): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
I don't see any issue here. She's just an open person that likes to gist you about her bf. You can tell her to stop if you don't like it.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by kollinzgee(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
Medianna:
Personally I don't see anything wrong with that.
Afterall na talk dey bring talk.
We should be asking you what normally leads to that discussion.

She brings up the topic even if it's not related to what we are discussing, sometimes she flirts with me ,sit on my laps but I don't want to further things because the girl can tax for Africa,always in need of money.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by MadamVanessa(f): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
shocked

She's telling you so that the closeness she has with you should not make you catch feelings or have ulterior motive towards her.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by kollinzgee(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

She's telling you so that the closeness she has with you should not make you catch feelings or have ulterior motive towards her.

Women are truly illogical.. grin grin
This is a girl I am even trying my best to avoid because my boss is starting to suspect workplace romance,even she knows I am avoiding her but she still comes to my side every morning to greet and gist with me.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by Medianna(f): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
kollinzgee:

She brings up the topic even if it's not related to what we are discussing, sometimes she flirts with me ,sit on my laps but I don't want to further things because the girl can tax for Africa,always in need of money.

Sorry for what am about to say.
Shebi mouth dey pain you that you cannot clear up things with her.
So its because of taxing that you're avoiding not even because she's seeing someone else.
Stay away from another Man's 'property' abeg, girls never finish for planet earth.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by Theboy21: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nothing bad about that, but you see that billing part, you better get Sense o cos most of them don't bill their boyfriends like that but only bill their worshipers (asslickers) cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by Truvelisback(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tell her abt ur gf too even if u don't have any now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by ashawopikin(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
kollinzgee:
I have this female colleague in my workplace she very nice,homely and beautiful infact countless customers have ask me to help them woo her but she is very selective and has a boyfriend,I wouldn't lie I equally find her attractive but I am afraid of having anything sexual to do with her because of my boss and also because she is very demanding financially, I wonder how her boyfriend copes I doubt if she even tax her boyfriend that way.

We are so close people usually think we are dating being that we match in personality, I am the grooming type of guy,looking at me you will conclude I am a Yahoo boy because of my hairstyle and dressing and she is the slutty dressing type usually on short and exposing wears and wears multiple earrings on her ear. ,when I first met her I concluded she is Hookup/Runs girl not until I discovered that she has just one serious boyfriend and he comes to pick her after work I don't see any evidence of her bring wayward.

There is something weird about this girl,whenever we discuss she is always bringing up topics about her boyfriend repeatedly,even if you love your boyfriend to stupor does that always mean you should always tell me about him?I am starting to think she has other motives,as I speak now she has done the same thing again this morning why is she like that?
I don't think there's a boyfriend, except you've seen him

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by Bennysam: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Some girls is open minded while some are not, she maybe inviting you into her life or maybe not, just calm down and watch how things unfold

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by BeautifulSolace(f): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Dude keep calm. Don't say a word .

Your spirit will guide you grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
OP.That babe has sexual or romantic feelings for you. If a girl truly loves her man, she wont discuss him with anoda guy. If you can take the risk, Stylishly invite her to ur place, seduce and fvck her. If u cant, reduce ur convo wit her and kill dat yeye friendship!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
bibianna:
I don't see any issue here. She's just an open person that likes to gist you about her bf. You can tell her to stop if you don't like it.
How would you feel if ur BF is always telling his 'female friend' things about u?
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by tiffanyfan(f): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

But they won't ever listen until it's too late

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by kollinzgee(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
tiffanyfan:

But they won't ever listen until it's too late

All these women una too like to feel important like any man that has you has gold. grin grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by Decimus: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
kollinzgee:

All these women una too like to feel important like any man that has you has gold. grin grin
You can't sleep with everyone, but if you are interested in her.
Get a gf if you don't have one, or another female friend if you don't need a gf.
That will divert your attention.
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by DonroxyII: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2022
kollinzgee:

Jealousy grin .. she sees you are the jealous type and could also see you wanna tap Currents. She is using style to tell you how much she worths with the current boyfriend signifying how much you have to do to take her from him

You have to be a better Simp than the OG grin

if you toast her she will roast You: Entitlement Mentality kinda girl , Flee from Sin !
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by DonroxyII: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nope, She sits on his laps. She is telling him what to do to woo her away from her boyfriend ....

She wants him to up his game in order to leave her boyfriend for him ....

Entitlement Mentality kinda girl grin ... She will roast and wreck you financially @Op
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by jawalis(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2022
BeautifulSolace:
Dude keep calm. Don't say a word .

Your spirit will guide you grin
I find solace in your response
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP.That babe has sexual or romantic feelings for you. If a girl truly loves her man, she wont discuss him with anoda guy. If you can take the risk, Stylishly invite her to ur place, seduce and fvck her. If u cant, reduce ur convo wit her and kill dat yeye friendship!
If she loves her man she wouldn't discuss him with another guy? undecided

Doesn't make sense...

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
If she loves her man she wouldn't discuss him with another guy? undecided

Doesn't make sense...

HELL NO, She shouldn't! If a lady really loves her man, she will keep dier affairs private! I have had same work experience as the OP! My boyfriend did this, he did dat! Later, she said i should buying her lunch once in a while! Is it not some Romance in her life or fvck she is looking for?
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:
HELL NO, She shouldn't! If a lady really loves her man, she will keep dier affairs private! I have had same work experience as the OP! My boyfriend did this, he did dat! Later, she said i should buying her lunch once in a while! Is it not some Romance in her life or fvck she is looking for?
Your experience...

If a lady loves her man, she would definitely mention him when she's with other men... She would not keep him a secret... It's a good way to tell other men to fu** off...

There are several reason these women do this, mention their boyfriends while billing other men...

Maybe to let you know that their relationship still matters more no matter what you and her do...

Maybe to make you jealous...

Maybe to make themselves feel better... Some women think being in a relationship is an achievement...

Maybe to be more attractive... Men tend to prefer women that are 'taken'...
Re: When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
Your experience...

If a lady loves her man, she would definitely mention him when she's with other men... She would not keep him a secret... It's a good way to tell other men to fu** off...

There are several reason these women do this, mention their boyfriends while billing other men...

Maybe to let you know that their relationship still matters more no matter what you and her do...

Maybe to make you jealous...

Maybe to make themselves feel better... Some women think being in a relationship is an achievement...

Maybe to be more attractive... Men tend to prefer women that are 'taken'...

You will Not understand tho.

Lets leave d matter!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. / My Girl Friend Wants To Talk To Me All Day Long On Phone. Pls Help! / I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.