Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! (68007 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by lagosrd: 6:13am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Bro I get your point. The journey is about 6 years now. Before I met her my income is 80k above most times 6 digits. I carefully observe this and the signs are obvious bro. She herself knows because we been having issue on it for years yet I kept on overlooking. Am just tired bro. So tired and exhausted

Don't mind them Ii, Africans are good at denial and hypocrisy. Go out to a prayer mountain with her and pray the hell out together. Be it mountain of fire , c. A. C or some more definitely not faith based churches because their area of specialization is different . You can't be living like this foe the rest of your life now.

I have a friend who is a forex broker anytime he has issues with his wife the trade will go negative . The last one he told me of is that he lost over $200,000

O boy run ooo and fight foe your existence with prayers. Most of those who accuse you of sorcery are not in your shoes and are still enjoying life at its fullest .

The only thing I will not support is anything outside prayers. Don't attempt it. It will complicate your problem.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 26, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 6:15am On Feb 26, 2022
Caseless:
Na so una de form woke everywhere. Everything na mental health - if it happens to you, who's your mental counselor?
It happened to me.... I was accused of having demons, and even taken for deliverance several times growth up in Nigeria yet not once did I ever note a presence of the kind claimed and not once did I get confirmation on the existence of demons or even God from any of those who torm3nted me. I didn't believe I had demons since I was aware that I was struggling with depression as a child and as a result could not see the world the way other children my age did. undecided

Anyways, as an adult, I was finally able to get the mental health treatment I required for my depression and the best thing I ever did for myself was refusing to fall prey to the wickedness of those con artists masquerading as pastors and mogs, babalawos who pretend to know God when they know nothing of Him. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Slurity(m): 6:16am On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
He doesn't require any such. Instead what he need is mental health counseling to help reset his faculty. undecided
Like I said earlier. You need to understand that man has 6 years experience in that marriage to know for sure that something is not right spiritually. It is good that you don't believe in any spiritual force but know for sure that the fact that you are able to have a dream st night is enough proof that this life is more than physical.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Life is a bitch! Isn't it.

For me, you didn't prepare for marriage. By now you should be having 2-3 streams of income to keep your family going. We struggle had to go to Europe to do 3 jobs straight a day, but we refuse to do so here at home

When you were single maybe 20k was ok for you, but now......
Now you are 3, baby food alone no be here, join other activities in the home, school fees, weaveon money, e.t.c

I feel your pain, but this is Nigeria.
You just have to locate other profitable ventures to add to what you are doing.

After all even Bible tell you say, money answer all things
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by babajeje123(m): 6:19am On Feb 26, 2022
thorpido:
The people who have been seeing this vision, can't they profer a solution to it?Is it just to see?
God bless you for this question. This is how they scattered by pal's home saying that the wife is a witch. Unfortunately, they don't have a kid for the 8 years they were married.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by iyke2frankeze: 6:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Networking business in general is suffering because it has been exposed to be a scam. Why don't you find a reasonable business to do instead of scamming people and marketing useless products in the name of networking business? save money and start up a legitimate business in a small scale to grow up.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 6:21am On Feb 26, 2022
donborg:
Do you read your Bible at all?

Didnt you read where Jesus Christ laid curses on people (Pharisees) and demon possessed people?

na una dey make Christians dey behave like simps. idiots with small juju power go dey oppress Christians left and right just because they refused to use the power in the mighty name of Jesus Christ with your false teachings.
Jesus Christ did not lay curses on the Pharisees. They were already cursed by God of His Old Covenant which they lived under. undecided

Instead Jesus Christ used their likeness to lay down curses for those of His followers who would do as the Pharisees of Old did, this in His New Covenant. Recall that Jesus Christ did not come to change the Old Law but to establish a new way for those who will believe in Him. The Pharisees were not believers and so His New Covenant curses could not have been meant for them.undecided

Jesus Christ also never laid curses on the demon possessed. And if you must know, Jesus Christ also said to you that those who are His followers are those who do as He commands them to do - not those who do as He did. He said those who Love Him obey His commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25 - and those who are His friends are those who do as He says- John 15 vs 14 undecided

So if you have a problem doing what Jesus Christ commands which is that you not pray against your enemy in His name, doesn't that already reveal to you that what you lay claim to is not of Jesus Christ? undecided

You are thoroughly confused if you believe Christianity allows you pray any card you want especially since you think juju is part and parcel of it. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by agaricus007(m): 6:23am On Feb 26, 2022
Bro all you need is prayer, especially prayer of #agreement and #disagreement! Let me break it down for you...... This prayer will be done in the mid-night for 7days with fasting. Both of u will go naked and agree as husband and wife to destroy the boundage she is into then disagree to be a member of that cult. You are the husband(Head) you have more power over her than any spirit. If you can take this with zeal and attach a strong faith u will be victorious! If you need Bible verses to pray with just let me know I will send it to you. Shalom!
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by babajeje123(m): 6:24am On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your ideas are so pagan and bound in ignorance that I am afraid that it may be best to let you alone. -\

So, what do you plan on doing after you have abandoned your marriage? undecided
He will go and remarry. Some guys are terrible and wickedness is at the centre of their heart.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 6:27am On Feb 26, 2022
Slurity:
Like I said earlier. You need to understand that man has 6 years experience in that marriage to know for sure that something is not right spiritually. It is good that you don't believe in any spiritual force but know for sure that the fact that you are able to have a dream st night is enough proof that this life is more than physical.
6 years married and he already has a masters at spotting spiritual issues in his marriage? ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And cunningly he blames it all on his wife, abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by donborg(m): 6:34am On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ did not lay curses on the Pharisees. They were already cursed by God of His Old Covenant which they lived under. Instead Jesus Christ used their likeness to lay down curses on those of His followers who would do as the Pharisees of Old did, this in His New Covenant. undecided

Jesus Christ also never laid curses on the demon possessed. And if you must know, Jesus Christ also said to you that those who are His followers are those who do as He commands them to do - not those who do as He did. He said those who Love Him obey His commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25 - and those who are His friends are those who do as He says- John 15 vs 14 undecided

So if you have a problem doing what Jesus Christ commands which is that you not pray against your enemy in His name, doesn't that already reveal to you that what you lay claim to is not of Jesus Christ? undecided

You are a fake ass Christian, making Christians to be simps for no reason

It is the likes of you that are pastors in our churches today doing nothing while people troop to babalawos and native doctors every day for powers that the name Jesus Christ already have.

So you are advising this man complaining about Elegbe omo to pray for the Elegbe omo that is making his business to fail anytime he sleeps with his wife instead of laying curses on them?

Or you want him to cheat on his wife or divorce her?

You are a real confusionist.

Jesus Christ said we should turn the other cheeks when slapped but he never shied away from laying curses on people like the Pharisees who were deceiving people and leading them astray
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by babajeje123(m): 6:34am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

What I was thinking is for me to leave not abandon them because I will take up their responsibility but I will reconsider based on people advices I've read so far.
Thank you
You will abandon your wife and child? Please don't be heartless. What of if enemies are putting on the image of your wife just to sabotage you home and bring you frustration and confusion? Hang on and sincerely go mad in prayers for your dear wife. I don't why we men of this day are coward and chicken out when issues of life come up? Kudos to our fathers and their faith.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by nwaimoroseyaho: 6:36am On Feb 26, 2022
You people should go to mountain of fire and miracle ministries for deliverance prayers. By the grace of God everything will be fine again
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by dettolgel: 6:38am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:
Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

I will be in comment section if case of any questions.

Thank y'all
Sorry I couldn't read all the trash you wrote up there. From the few sentences I read I could not help but noticed that you are mentally handicap.

Instead of looking for how to improve yourself and reorganise your business you are busy running from one prayer house to the other.

I pray you didn't pass your slow spoke gene to your innocent daughter. I hope that gene dies will you.

What a Arrow I really feel sorry for your wife.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Oyiboman69: 6:38am On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I can't as a Christian speak to a Pagan who does is not heavy laden and in need of rest, those who Jesus Christ is meant for. undecided

God commands we abandon the cares of this world and all we own in order to become worthy of Him
oga we're talking of a married man already with family here, not a saint.... undecided

. What aspect of what OP wrote here convinces you that he is looking to rid himself of all the cares of this world in order to follow Jesus Christ?, undecided
how do you now intend to strengthen the weak ones in faith?. Hope you remember the parable of the sower?. If you have no time associating with him,why not pass and stop displaying this show of rejection.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 6:38am On Feb 26, 2022
donborg:
You are a fake ass Christian, making Christians to be simps for no reason

It is the likes of you that are pastors in our churches today doing nothing while people troop to babalawos and native doctors every day for powers that the name Jesus Christ already have.

So you are advising this man complaining about Elegbe omo to pray for the Elegbe omo that is making his business to fail anytime he sleeps with his wife instead of laying curses on them?

Or you want him to cheat on his wife or divorce her?

You are a real confusionist.

Jesus Christ said we should turn the other cheeks when slapped but he never shied away from laying curses on people like the Pharisees who were deceiving people and leading them astray
Again... Jesus Christ did not lay curses on the Pharisees. They were already cursed by God of His Old Covenant which they lived under. undecided

Instead Jesus Christ used their likeness to lay down curses for those of His followers who would do as the Pharisees of Old did, this in His New Covenant. Recall that Jesus Christ did not come to change the Old Law but to establish a new way for those who will believe in Him. The Pharisees were not believers and so His New Covenant curses could not have been meant for them.undecided

You are thoroughly confused if you believe Christianity allows you pray any card you want especially since you think juju is part and parcel of it. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 6:41am On Feb 26, 2022
Oyiboman69:
how do you now intend to strengthen the weak ones in faith?. Hope you remember the parable of the sower?. If you have no time associating with him,why not pass and stop displaying this show of rejection.
My job is to teach the Truth of God to those in the world. It is my place to tell them all without mincing Truth no matter the situation. undecided

The parable of the sower does not apply in this context. undecided

I have time to teach but I will not teach anything less then the whole truth no mager what. I also have time to call out all lies that have nothing to do with the Truth of God this since my work is to proclaim the Truth of God to all who will hear. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by infogenius(m): 6:41am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank you bro. I appreciate and I hope your friend is doing well now

Yes he is doing very very well now but the price he paid was equally as heavy as the
challenges he had.
A story for another day for guys to learn from.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Dipwater(m): 6:47am On Feb 26, 2022
Bros pls go and see a confirm spiritualist .if what you are saying is correct that means your wife has a bad aura .people don't know much about spirituality. This platform is not the right place to post these.people will mock you and spew t/rash thinking they're making sense.

What is she doing about it .if she's not making efforts to solve this problem,distance your self first ,save your life ,seek help from a confirmed spiritualist
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by HardMirror(m): 6:49am On Feb 26, 2022
frozen70:

You can remain in the shrine, it's ok too
You will meet unbelivers and stupid people like you there

Leave God for those of us that believes in him
you see what I am saying? People that go to shrines are also religious ain't they? I said religion makes people stupid meaning all of you guys, muslims, Christians, Hindus, traditional worshippers etc.... can you see what religion has done to your brain?
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by HardMirror(m): 6:53am On Feb 26, 2022
yunqdady:

U go soon learn.
Bros forget all these atheism things. Na naija u dey. Been there, done that.
Please don't quote me.
exactly my thoughts, you were never an atheist. I asked you a simple question and you answered like a typical brainwashed religious dumbo.

Very simple question. What experience made you start believing in god? And which god have you chosen out of the hundreds of gods people are worshiping?
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kay25(m): 6:53am On Feb 26, 2022
If this issue is real take her for deliverance in a genuine place of God.once she is free you too is free but let it be known she night resist going for deliverance not her but the evil sprit at work in her ..pray and fast about it and let God lead u Right. One more thing if she is resisting go get anointing oil and look for credible men of God coupled with ur faith use it for her liberation.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by donborg(m): 6:53am On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again... Jesus Christ did not lay curses on the Pharisees. They were already cursed by God of His Old Covenant which they lived under. undecided

Elegbe omo are demon possessed people using dark powers to oppress this man and his wife and you are telling him to pray for the demon possessed Elegbe omo just because of a generic quote Jesus Christ made in the Bible that is open to interpretation?

Guy are you for real?

Do you realize that this man's wife is under the curse of the Elegbe omo? why are you defending elegbe omo? are you their member?

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Emola12(m): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2022
My brother 4gt about love now adays love is blind since how many yrs oga u better go and marry another woman to avoid another things to be happening dats my advice for u
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by babajeje123(m): 7:02am On Feb 26, 2022
Solofresh2:
OP most of the people giving you advice are very ignorant about life.I have read the comments some of them made and I have to shake my head.The bitter truth is that if you don't take a fast solution to this problem you will remain the same or go backwards
Those pastors telling you about your problem are just seers.They can see but they don't have a solution to the problem so, they will tell you to fast and pray but the truth is, your problem is beyond fasting and praying.
You will have to find a very hot and very very sincere traditionalist or herbalist (awo) who will perform a very hot and vital rituals for your wife so that she can overcome the members of her cult.
The cult she is a naturally born cult and that is where her soul emerges from and if she dies her soul will return there.She cannot know she is in that cult because her soul has been engaged even before birth. You will see some women,they are battling with spiritual husband (oko orun) and they can never be aware except they find out about it because their soul has made a convenant with that spirit husband before she came to life.
To testify to what am saying, leave your wife for one week and see how things will change fortunately a bit for you.
Check your daughter also because if not she might have the same problem when she grow up
Peace.
Women don suffer for Naija guys' hands. I'm sorry this is a complete BS
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 26, 2022
I thought joining cults was supposed to improve lives, how do people join cults to be poor?
Sha some ladies are like that, sleep with them and your life is destroyed.
Need prayers.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Unrated900(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2022
Sagay212:

Just look at this nuisance. Trying to take advantage. Make him call you make you collect the small change wey dey him hand.

Mr man let us be honest here
I do not need any peanut from this man
I am far more than what you think as God liveth.
You do not know me,I see no reasons why u should altered such hatred words.
Not everyone like you on here are frustrated or begging for alms.
I wanted to tell him a secret which can not be revealed here,that is why I asked him to call me so I can tell him a little thing of what to do because a friend of mine years ago was also in such mess,as God liveth he over-came it.
So please do I look like a begger to you.
I can feed you for 10 years without shakes.
@op if you think I speaks trash please ignore my words,I wish you the best in all your endeavors @op
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2022
donborg:
Elegbe omo are demon possessed people using dark powers to oppress this man and his wife and you are telling him to pray for the demon possessed Elegbe omo just because of a generic quote Jesus Christ made in the Bible that is open to interpretation?

Guy are you for real?

Do you realize that this man's wife is under the curse of the Elegbe omo? why are you defending elegbe omo? are you their member?
Your words where that the Op advice his wife to pray curses on these demon possessed people you mention, to which I responded that it is clearly against Jesus Christ to pray against one's enemies or put curses on them. undecided

It is not by force to claim to believe in Jesus Christ. If you think His commandments to you are nothing but generic quotes, feel free to abandon Jesus Christ altogether so you can run wild with your pagan ideas instead. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by HRprof: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.
ll
Unfortunately people who does not have creative ability in them to be successful in life tag their weakness to be spiritual problems and allow business men on pulpit to use them as their own business strategic tools for their own success. Nigeria men of gods only see VISION without SOLUTION.

OP to be successful in life you must have this key component in you
1. You must be creative in nature or self develop
2. You must have business acumen

If You like bag first class if you don't have these skills you will not not be successful in life

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Onitola2: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

I will be in comment section if case of any questions.

Thank y'all
such thing is real , I've seen similar issues and solution ( with my wife also) ,although they're Muslims , I don't know how such is tackled in Christianity, if u don't mind doing it Islamic way, I can teach u how to confirm it urself and offer u solution.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by diogo23: 7:24am On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Abeg go seek mental health therapy then.. undecided
You're the one that need help, a man is complaining about what his going through , instead of you to advice him as a fellow man, you're blaming him. What kind human beings are you

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic / I Hit My Wife / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.