Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! (68132 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Enemyofpeace: 5:20am On Feb 26, 2022
Ogbeni you’ve got to be bold and decisive about this, call her, tell her and end the goon marriage and start your life afresh. Marriage is not a do or die affair. Get the follow out of the already ruined fokn marriage jo

Mynd44 I’m hungry o
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Enemyofpeace: 5:22am On Feb 26, 2022
opius:

I don't think you understand what he really mean ?
you dey mind that small boy?

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Ladycewhy(f): 5:22am On Feb 26, 2022
HardMirror:
religion produces stupid people. Look at the nonsense a grownup man is writing and accusing his wife of. You ladies are also guilty. Why I dont keep religious friends, very stupid people
grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Ladycewhy(f): 5:24am On Feb 26, 2022
samwheel:

U people also try to tink u re too smart.
Shit happens, life is deeply spiritual, even in d west, dey have cults where dey perform spiritual shit.
Just pray u don't encounter any, no b all dis grammar wey u dey speak.
na only Nigeria life for dey spiritual. If una enter oyinbo land ,the spiritual hurdles go vanish grin grin grin. Be like say na Nigeria spiritual cloud dey. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by frozen70(f): 5:26am On Feb 26, 2022
jacoik:
Amongst the whole comments, it's yours I found sensible

Acknowledged with thanks my dear
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by akpunda86: 5:27am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:
Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

I will be in comment section if case of any questions.

Thank y'all

Good morning.I didn't finish your reading Ur post .I my self I'm not perfect but please leave your innocent wife,the only problem I see here is you and that is POVERTY.You have no stable income and madam is not working and your MUMU makes you believe your fraudulent Pastors.
You are the kind of people that see your pastor as GOD but you are fraudlentely deceived.
Please try and get a good job and allow all this imaginations disappear.
Thank U
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by frozen70(f): 5:30am On Feb 26, 2022
HardMirror:
religion produces stupid people. Look at the nonsense a grownup man is writing and accusing his wife of. You ladies are also guilty. Why I dont keep religious friends, very stupid people

You can remain in the shrine, it's ok too
You will meet unbelivers and stupid people like you there

Leave God for those of us that believes in him

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by samdomen: 5:35am On Feb 26, 2022
Bro, you don't need to leave your wife, so that it will not be like moving from fry pan to fire. If you believe you, will eat the good of the land. In one Accord join hand with your wife in prayer with fasting for three days. Also carry your pastor along, so 3rd day let him pray for you. Shallom

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by cococandy(f): 5:35am On Feb 26, 2022
Ladycewhy:
When I say men don't like women but only like their biological makeup ,they start foaming in the mouth.

Women just can't seem to catch a break from misogyny.
They actually say it themselves. They just don’t like when you say it to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Ladycewhy(f): 5:37am On Feb 26, 2022
cococandy:

They actually say it themselves. They just don’t like when you say it to them
I created a thread about it ,omo come and see barking and spits everywhere grin grin grin cheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 5:41am On Feb 26, 2022
ayoncox:

That means you don't understand what getting matured means.
Ask yourself what do matured people do, how do they behave, what are their inclination.
Think careful, read your Bible did you see Jesus stating that at any time, the fellow Jesus advised to give all he had wasn't even one of his disciples.
Spiritual Maturity entails being responsible for oneself and for others, not panicking up and down
Of what good is this maturity you speak of if it has absolutely nothing to do with what Jesus Christ in fact commands of His followers? undecided

As is, Op is a pagan doing an "I am Christian" name tag - no commitment to the one who is the Christ in the word "Christianity". You claim he should get serious, and according to Jesus Christ, the who love Him are those who obey His commandments, all almost 100 of them - John 14 vs 15 - 25 . undecided

So enlighten us as to how the Op can instead skip out on obeying Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant, and still attain this maturity you speak of. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by cococandy(f): 5:50am On Feb 26, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I created a thread about it ,omo come and see barking and spits everywhere grin grin grin cheesy.
Sadly it’s not just men: it’s women too. there’s a casual ingrained “anti-womanness” that we all have to unlearn. It starts from even before we are born

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 5:50am On Feb 26, 2022
frozen70:
You can remain in the shrine, it's ok too
You will meet unbelivers and stupid people like you there

Leave God for those of us that believes in him
God has absolutely nothing to do with this foolishness here abeg! He no send any of you this kain message at all at all. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Ladycewhy(f): 5:51am On Feb 26, 2022
cococandy:

Sadly it’s not just men: it’s women too. there’s a casual ingrained “anti-womanness” that we all have to unlearn. It starts from even before we are born
True.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 5:53am On Feb 26, 2022
samdomen:
Bro, you don't need to leave your wife, so that it will not be like moving from fry pan to fire. If you believe you, will eat the good of the land. In one Accord join hand with your wife in prayer with fasting for three days. Also carry your pastor along, so 3rd day let him pray for you. Shallom
Carry pastor way already lie to him about his wife along? To where? undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by donborg(m): 5:53am On Feb 26, 2022
nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations

Tell her to lay curses on Elegbo omo using the name of Jesus Christ and she will be free
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 5:55am On Feb 26, 2022
donborg:
Tell her to lay curses on Elegbo omo using the name of Jesus Christ and she will be free
So, tell his wife to use the name of Jesus Christ in what is Pagan ritual? undecided

The same Jesus Christ that said you should not pray against your enemy in His name? undecided

What do you folks gain from practicing what is paganism using the name of Jesus Christ as cover? undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Zetty177x: 5:55am On Feb 26, 2022
nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations

Oga, just pray o. Just pray u don't meet certain spiritual problems. Majority don't have cure. I know the one I have battled..and prayer nor solve. And prayers won't. I just accept am like that. The OP should run. Spiritual problems don't go

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Lucas4903: 5:56am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

Thank y'all

Guy this is 2022. Stop all these stupid victimization of women the moment u run out of cash. Use ur head why are u running to sources up and down. U will run until u meet ur doom. Better find how to rescue your business and not looking for sources up and down. After six years of marriage and u are not ashamed to dump this rant here no be something u saw in her make u marry her. Dangote go sleep with that ur woman and nothing will happen to his business empire. Ogbeni sharpen up

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by InvertedHammer: 5:56am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all
/
The problem to your financial woes is in your head.

Emancipate yourself from the shackles of hustler pastors and babalawos that recycle the same predictions for everyone.

I don't know what planet you live. But if it in this earth and you live in Nigeria, look around. Everyone is struggling. Forget all the packaging. You are not alone.

/

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by donborg(m): 5:58am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all

Tell her to lay curses on Elegbo omo in the name of Jesus Christ and she will be free.

No curse or juju can withstand that prayer. They will leave her alone especially if she curses them with the same thing they are doing to her(financial difficulty)
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Lucas4903: 5:59am On Feb 26, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
The problem to your financial woes is in your head.

Emancipate yourself from the shackles of hustler pastors and babalawos that recycle the same predictions for everyone.

I don't know what planet you live. But if it in this earth and you live in Nigeria, look around. Everyone is struggling. Forget all the packaging. You are not alone.

/

What he seems to be forgetting is that he will find what he is looking for
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Ifakiland(m): 6:00am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all
Better go and get a better job, which kind job be 20k networking job You dey whine my nipple Lazy man dey blame him wife smh gettat

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Slurity(m): 6:01am On Feb 26, 2022
nwajesus12:
in as much I agree with your advice that he need to double up his hustle, but it appeared that your knowledge about spiritual reality and warfare is shallow. He needs serious deliverance too.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 6:05am On Feb 26, 2022
Slurity:
in as much I agree with your advice that he need to double up his hustle, but it appeared that your knowledge about spiritual reality and warfare is shallow. He needs serious deliverance too.
He doesn't require any such. Instead what he need is mental health counseling to help reset his faculty. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Caseless: 6:05am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thanks bro am a Christian but right now am in a state of unknown.
Don't leave your wife. You should have done your findings before marrying. It's late now.

From your story, she's a good woman. Just stand with her and help her to fight this spirit rocking her. If you go marry their wife, na sobe de he sha. Just fight them with her. God is all above everything. Pray and fight like a man. Solution dey if you look for it.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Caseless: 6:06am On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
He doesn't require any such. Instead what he need is mental health counseling to help reset his faculty. undecided
Na so una de form woke everywhere. Everything na mental health - if it happens to you, who's your mental counselor?
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 6:08am On Feb 26, 2022
Caseless:
Don't leave your wife. You should have done your findings before marrying. It's late now.

From your story, she's a good woman. Just stand with her and help her to fight this spirit rocking her. If you go marry their wife, na sobe de he sha. Just fight them with her. God is all above everything. Pray and fight like a man. Solution dey if you look for it.
What spirit is rocking her? A spirit she has no idea of its existence until her husband decided to visit mediums looking for who to blame for his misfortunes? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by donborg(m): 6:12am On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, tell his wife to use the name of Jesus Christ in what is Pagan ritual? undecided

The same Jesus Christ that said you should not pray against your enemy in His name? undecided

What do you folks gain from practicing what is paganism using the name of Jesus Christ as cover? undecided

Do you read your Bible at all?

Didnt you read where Jesus Christ laid curses on people (Pharisees) and demon possessed people?

na una dey make Christians dey behave like simps. idiots with small juju power go dey oppress Christians left and right just because they refused to use the power in the mighty name of Jesus Christ with your false teachings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.