Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! (68016 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Oskimydo(m): 3:11am On Feb 26, 2022
I would just advice u to look for a holy ground (ori oke ) I knw a very good one here in ibadan, but still don't have sex with her just for now rather I will advice u to pray like anything else because there is nothing prayers cannot do, with ur write up u said she her self did not know that she is affecting u, she is a good woman she stood by u when u were down, act fast and pray but don't have sex with her for now because spirituality too is real, am a living testimony

Needadvice200:
Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

I will be in comment section if case of any questions.

Thank y'all
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by bepositive11: 3:15am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

Thank y'all

You are not serious. What you look for, you will find. If you look for evidence that your wife is the reason, you will find them

Break away from that silly mentality and take responsibility for what happens to you
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by bomb24: 3:18am On Feb 26, 2022
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by opius: 3:19am On Feb 26, 2022
nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations

I don't think you understand what he really mean ?
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Apst: 3:20am On Feb 26, 2022
Lostchild:

1. You are under attack
2. Leaving her will not solve the problem.
3. You can never run from spiritual battles.
4. Your wife is not serious with prayers.
5. Both of you should turn prayer warriors at night.

Night (prayers) is the solution to all spiritual problems.

Truth is the woman must be ready for deliverance. She must want to leave every satanic group I av seen situations whereby a woman will be fasting and praying with you yet she doesn't want to change or leave witchcraft. Also bro on ur part u must pray because she was sponsored by your foundation so they can use her to track monitor and bring you down. Of a serious truth leaving her won't solve it because your foundation will bring a harder one for u. Pray both night and day

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by luizpippo(m): 3:31am On Feb 26, 2022
If the "pastors" that saw the visions cannot do the deliverance, then it is obvious that there is nothing wrong with her.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Ficeo(m): 3:33am On Feb 26, 2022
One step at a time. Get something to add to your networking business. Thereafter, you have to accept Jesus Christ as your lord and personal saviour purely. Get on your knees and you will testify that God's power is the greatest. Bear in mind that nobody owns your WIFE once you have legally married her. You are the man. Use the power God gave to you and rebuke the devil. They will flew. Take charge brother.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by AgentGoat: 3:44am On Feb 26, 2022
You don't have money before.

How can you be making 80k and be happy?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 3:50am On Feb 26, 2022
luizpippo:
If the "pastors" that saw the visions cannot do the deliverance, then it is obvious that there is nothing wrong with her.
Did the so-called pastor really see what he claims to have seen to begin with? undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 3:59am On Feb 26, 2022
lordsniel:
When it seems like the prayer is taking too long to resolve it try PRAISES it moves God himself
Jesus Christ no tell una that one at all at all. John 5 vs 42 undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by godofuck231: 4:00am On Feb 26, 2022
Call your family elders, your ancestors and God almighty will meet and disband the occult spirit , no evil enters a house except a member has left a loophole open , there are good spirits who fight for you just thT you haven't thanked God and acknowledged their presence
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by dickt(m): 4:06am On Feb 26, 2022
Richy4:

<<<<Before you got married to her I assume both of you had one little sex or the other right? And there was no complaint of business not improving before u eventually married her..

<<< U said that you were sick.. based on your write up, I assumed that you are self employed...I believe in high School, u were taught in business studies or Economics, that one of the disadvantages of sole proprietorship is that business/ finance nose dives in the event of death or sickness...

<<<Why would you allow people to brainwash you?... Assuming you were not sick, do you think your business would have suffered the financial crises it was facing now?... Even people that were not sick are suffering because of the pandemic...

<<<A lot of businesses have closed their doors to customers... The owners did not go about blaming their wives.. God gave you a good wife who stood by u, take care of her.. and stop starving her of sex...

<<<U can change your line of business... U can also dust your certificate and search for a job with a steady income... When things improves, u can start your own business again...

It's clear you are unwise
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Introvertedmarc: 4:28am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all

I read your story and I honestly I shed a tear, i am writing you because no one would understand our circumstance. I am/was in your shoe, but currently separated. I had a good life and all before marriage, "just to put a position on how good, I had two cars with a combined worth of 12m" excluding investments and cash at hand. Just the moment I started the marriage rites, calamities upon calamities from auto accidents, to failed businesses, from very good six figures to even being homeless and car-less. I am not lazy, i work endlessly and tirelessly yet no result from what ordinarily involves no such effort previously. The spiritual homes keep telling you the same thing over and over but the love you have for your spouse supersedes all, alongside the challenge of telling the one you love this is what everyone keeps saying about her. Well you may be lucky as yours is still fighting, I became extremely spiritual and mine moved out of the home maybe due to the state of things or just lack of money and all, i told her, that my greatest fear would be if you leave and things change, I might be forced to a conclusion. Truthfully after she left things picked up, grace started trickling in gradually, I am back to six figures and maybe 7 sometimes (I swear with whatever I hold dearest). The option of going to get her back is still there, but how do you do that knowing where you once were and cant put a pin on what the cause was?. You would not want to tamper with the pattern of things now grace has come upon you.
I am not saying you should leave your wife and kid, my situation was so bad, having a child was digging a deeper hole in poverty. You need to pray really really really hard, bless water and oil, observe fastings but take the blessed oil and water extremely serious. keep it close to your bedside, avoid sex with her entirely. watch her beheavior or countenance, most-times we dont even know the societies we have ropped ourselves into. right now i have a massive phobia for relationships and have gone celebate due to the trauma.

God-speed brother, wish you the very best.

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by ayoncox: 4:32am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all

Don't let any pastor scatter your home.
What you need is to get matured in your Christian Life, intensify your praying not out of fear. Be weary of deceivers, if it's okay by you let's chat up. 08089456258

I am doing this because I am into Christian counselling and I am sure that what you need is wisdom
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Funkybabee(f): 4:36am On Feb 26, 2022
My first question, did you both know christ

If not, accept Jesus Christ and receive the holy ghost

Secondly, did you marry her legally, I mean paying bride price, if no that's another case y must go and find solutions to

3rdly, is your heart clean to each other, hope no hiding sin or covenant between both of you

May the be with you
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by DKM123: 4:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Backward thinking, retrogressive, irresponsible and archaic nonentities everywhere in this country. I wish it was Nigeria that Russia was throwing missles so all of you can be decimated and fresh humans with real brains can start the country all over again.

You people don't have sense. When you carry your two left leg to an hustler to ask why you are poor, you think they will tell you "NOTHING"? They will tell you what ever gibberish you want to hear. Heck, even on this thread, hustlers are already dropping phone numbers and rushing to your dm.

Very soon, someone will say it is Buhari's wife's "spiritual husband" that is making Buhari borrow gazillion amount of debts on top our head and entrenching the country into poverty. Phools!

Tell those your "soothsayers" to start by finding "solution" to Nigerian's poverty and even thier own wretchedness first.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Correcton(m): 4:38am On Feb 26, 2022
Contact this number 08022339170
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Osanoghodua1: 4:43am On Feb 26, 2022
Don't divorce your wife, you are already eternally bound with her until one dies. God will keep you both. I suggest you visit a good mountain of fire church or a praying CAC church. If both of you are serious about this issue, you both can get The Triumphant Church and Believers Authority by Kenneth E.Hagin, Get some Derrick Prince books on breaking Curses. Study them and bible, build a prayer Altar in your house, don't be far from the word of God. The devil is not as powerful as your mind suggests. If you divorce your wife, things will grow worst for you because your marriage vows before God.

With an effective prayer life, comes deliverance. I will hear your testimony in 2months. You are set free in Jesus name. Ensure you and your wife are born again and not touching the unclean things anymore. Shalom.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 4:53am On Feb 26, 2022
Funkybabee:
My first question, did you both know christ

If not, accept Jesus Christ and receive the holy ghost

Secondly, did you marry her legally, I mean paying bride price, if no that's another case y must go and find solutions to

3rdly, is your heart clean to each other, hope no hiding sin or covenant between both of you

May the be with you
What has paying of bride price to do with God's definition of marriage abeg? undecided

Op is worried about his earthly possessions and holdings, that he even sought out mediums to that end, and here you are offering him Jesus Christ, why? Does Op seem to you like someone who is weary of tis world and heavy laden in need of the kind of rest Jesus Christ actually offers- Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 undecided

Heart clean to each other in marriage again? Them dey worship each other abi wetin? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by officialmario(m): 4:56am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all

Well done sir, this kind of situation has happened to one of my cousin before,and the only thing that can battle this problem is for your wife should go for (Separation) IPINYA, not just ordinary fasting and prayer, Shee needs to be separated from that spirit before ways can be open, and in another situation, your own star might not really work together with your own...you need to go spiritual.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 4:57am On Feb 26, 2022
ayoncox:
Don't let any pastor scatter your home.
What you need is to get matured in your Christian Life, intensify your praying not out of fear. Be weary of deceivers, if it's okay by you let's chat up. 08089456258

I am doing this because I am into Christian counselling and I am sure that what you need is wisdom
Getting matured in Christian life would mean OP will will have to give up his livelihood - his desires, his reputation, career, business etc., and sell all he has and give it away to the poor in order to gain Heaven. Then OP will also have to abandon his family in order to become worthy of Jesus Christ.... does any of this sound like what OP is looking to doing here? undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by roundman: 4:58am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Yes bro we had sex before married but who knows. A lots of stuffs will be revealed after marriage sir. Ive been in business for years and Like I said my business doesn't require my presence. I can even travel outside the country and it'll going well.
I carefully observe this that's why I said it's obvious.
Thanks anyway
Guy with this your response you just want peoples validation to buttress your plan, would you go to a native doctor with out them seeing one problem or the other for you?the answer is no... Bro if you know what's good for you just hang on to your wife because i tell you at the end of the day you will forever regret your actions,see in a man's life there are seasons, you are in your season of triers...this season shall pass and the season of harvest will surely come... just look for stuff to add to your business.this time shall pass... take care of your beautiful family.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Emceekonami(m): 5:01am On Feb 26, 2022
A cow meat is called________
A Pig meat is called _______
A goat meat is called ______

We took this very simple question into the street and engage the students��. ��Without Google help can you answer this?? watch till the end����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_fp7an6a0
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by SEO2002: 5:06am On Feb 26, 2022
dawnomike:
This is seriously serious... Seems you are a christian; agree with your wife and pray as one out of this mess.

I am not discrediting what you said about her, but think twice before leaving your beautiful home for nonsense.
You're a bastard for quoting the entire write up. F00l. Dimwit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by ayoncox: 5:08am On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Getting matured in Christian life would mean OP will will have to give up his livelihood - his desires, his reputation, career, business etc., and sell all he has and give it away to the poor in order to gain Heaven. Then OP will also have to abandon his family in order to become worthy of Jesus Christ.... does any of this sound like what OP is looking to doing here? undecided
That means you don't understand what getting matured means.
Ask yourself what do matured people do, how do they behave, what are their inclination.
Think careful, read your Bible did you see Jesus stating that at any time, the fellow Jesus advised to give all he had wasn't even one of his disciples.
Spiritual Maturity entails being responsible for oneself and for others, not panicking up and down
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by silibaba: 5:11am On Feb 26, 2022
nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations
forget all these ranting bro.

Take it or leave it, spiritual controls the physical.

What ever you see in the physical have already played out in the spiritual realm.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Ladycewhy(f): 5:12am On Feb 26, 2022
cococandy:

You don’t want me turning into a man-hater?

Why don’t you achieve that by calling out misogyny when you see it?

What happened to supporting humanity? I believe women are part of the human race. You can’t support humanity by ignoring or even supporting anti woman beliefs.

The issue of witch hunting is anti woman by origin.
Read up more on it if you did not previously know this.
When I say men don't like women but only like their biological makeup ,they start foaming in the mouth.

Women just can't seem to catch a break from misogyny.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Awise09(m): 5:14am On Feb 26, 2022
nwajesus12:
I want to assure you that there's nothing God can not do, the issue is that you have never took your time to locate a strong man of God that deliver your wife, is not by fasting is by grace Simple.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by jacoik(m): 5:14am On Feb 26, 2022
Amongst the whole comments, it's yours I found sensible
frozen70:

You didn't mention where you ever made it a discussion with her

Seat her down and tell her your findings

Let her know how you love her and your child

But you guy have to work together to get it right

Yes she is not aware, but if she is willing to come out of it, she needs your help

Both of you can wither the storm together pls

If you leave the one you know, how are you sure the next one will not be twice of her
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by DCatt: 5:14am On Feb 26, 2022
Eleyi tun le o!

Egbe akitan ati alakisa!

She needs you now, don't leave her, things will get better. Do right by her, kneel in front of her and let her pray for you. She probably has some spiritual gifts she hasn't found out. I know I have what I haven't tapped into yet.

I had insecurities as a child over similar issues. From like 7 years old or even earlier I was always the one picked out among my sisters, cousins and others as elegbe. It doesn't matter which pastor or random elderly within 5 minutes or 1 hour.I was actually called "omi tutu to ngbe eyan lo" what a burden I carried. I started saying maybe there was more to it when my ggranny said I would kneel in the middle of the night and started begging some people not to take me away all this while I'm sleeping. I later realized I had something when I was stranded in a very scary place in the middle of a stormy raining night and had to get home. There are things in this world. I didn't get home that night but I got to a neighbor's almost adjacent to ours. Something huge carried me and took me there. I don't want to say what carried me because of a few people who know this story but a pastor later told me that it was the holy spirit. I saw it before it touched the ground but I didn't see it lift me up or feel it touch me, I just found myself in this house of people I didn't really know, they called me by my name as if we were friends and made it look like I was a special guest they had been waiting for in the middle of the night when people lock their doors early and won't answer their door for anyone that late. The wife gave me clothes to change into, food to eat and a room to sleep. The next day I went home. I'm here today and think of myself as a kind and loving person. I found out there is power in what we say to ourselves and others, this has caused me to be called a witch and a killer by people who should know that I can't hurt a fly. Even my ggranny was called a witch and the biggest pastor of the town came to ask her to help his daughter find a husband and it happened within 2 months. I wondered what power she had to make that happen or where she keeps anything in the house, no room is off limit to us. I keep thanking God till tomorrow that I didn't go home to report an alagemo man that rained curses on me for being out alone when I took a short route home from school to get something. The Alagemo man gave my enemies 7 days and he was gone in less than 3 months or maybe earlier but that was when I heard about it. If I had told my ggranny and she had gone to say anything to him, people would have added him to the people they said we killed with words. Make your wife happy and let her say words into your life, things will change.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Alimi65: 5:18am On Feb 26, 2022
Baba pls if you don't mind, what you really need is a confirm spirit worker which I happen to know a lot of them, at least I know 2 confirm spirit worker in Nigeria and others at abroad. The spirit of MARS is well known to tackle the situation your wife met herself... The likes of Madimiel, Bartzachiah eschiel and ithuriel, no evil spirit would be able to whitstand those beings and a real cleansing kit is all she needs. I don't know if am authorised to post my number here incase you need more info....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

I Hit My Wife / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.