Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! (67940 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your ideas are so pagan and bound in ignorance that I am afraid that it may be best to let you alone. -\

So, what do you plan on doing after you have abandoned your marriage? undecided

Kobojunkie:
The last thing this man and his wife needs is more or that entanglement. He needs to instead unwind himself from all he is currently from all the bullsheet he is currently tangled up in so he can begin to see what what in fact before him. undecided
Needadvice200
Anything this one says, just ignore him. Go read some of his terrible and pagan way of life. You need to just close your ears to this one.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2022
thorpido:
The people who have been seeing this vision, can't they profer a solution to it?Is it just to see?
they just see o no solution.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Betboss(m): 12:49am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Bro I get your point. The journey is about 6 years now. Before I met her my income is 80k above most times 6 digits. I carefully observe this and the signs are obvious bro. She herself knows because we been having issue on it for years yet I kept on overlooking. Am just tired bro. So tired and exhausted

Oga emancipate your mind from all this spiritual jagons. It'll only get you more confused. Come on, feel your wife and think positively.

If you were earning 80k before you married her, it clearly shows you weren't doing well. You were actually very poor and coupled with more expanses (wife and kids), it looked like your enemies were at work. All you need do is double your hussle, venture into other businesses and let madam also start a business. Trust me, the family finances will improve.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 12:51am On Feb 26, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:
Go to church for spiritual advice and consultation
Jesus Christ has absolutely nothing to do with all that nonsense you claim you get from your churches abeg! undecided

You better read through the Gospels to be sure you are even serving Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by FryMosquito: 12:53am On Feb 26, 2022
I pray you find solution to your predicaments.. You're the priest of your home, you embark on midnight prayers. Telling God to reveal any secret concerning your predicaments,before you do this reach six months many things will be revealed to you. Don't leave your wife and bond to them. Purify ur self, be holy and declare with your mouth, it will happen.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 12:57am On Feb 26, 2022
Oyiboman69:
give your advice and stop being rude to him...even if he's a pagan,can't you as a Christian talk him in God's ways and direction?
I can't as a Christian speak to a Pagan who does is not heavy laden and in need of rest, those who Jesus Christ is meant for. undecided

God commands we abandon the cares of this world and all we own in order to become worthy of Him. What aspect of what OP wrote here convinces you that he is looking to rid himself of all the cares of this world in order to follow Jesus Christ?, undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by bigbossila: 12:57am On Feb 26, 2022
Am totally disappointed on u. This is the best thing that ever happened to u and u want to ruined it for just a stupid vision and believe. Good luck
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 12:59am On Feb 26, 2022
Solofresh2:
So you are telling me now that am mentally challenged right?
I don't blame you,I blame myself for quoting you in the first place
When you have had to sit over time in the classroom of life, no one will tell you that what Op claims to be experiencing has to do with his mind set and it is made worse by the fact that there are conmen out there that are ever looking and willing to prey on vulnerable individuals such as him. undecided

Another lesson you learn in Life's classroom is this - you are responsible for your life and circumstances. No one else is to blame but you and in order to resolve or solve your problems, the changes almost always start with you and you alone. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by ChyjoskyJ: 1:02am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:
Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

I will be in comment section if case of any questions.

Thank y'all

My brother, go and say your Rosary and you will have your wife back.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by LastProphet: 1:03am On Feb 26, 2022
thorpido:
The people who have been seeing this vision, can't they profer a solution to it?Is it just to see?

Don't mind the mumuric op and the evidence of poor poor education being displayed all over the place. This is really sad for an educated person to believe that another person determines what happens to you, it's shameful no wonder Nigeria is backward. My wife used to think this way and it made her a nonentity until I came into her life and proved to her countlessly how it was mostly her fault and not uncles, Auntys and neighbors as her mumuu pastor would have her believe. And she started to see evidence like how lazy she's, how disorganized she sometimes is, how she doesn't pay attention to details, etc. So for all you care the op assumes he's 100% capable and only his wife is the problem. Wow

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by fof1: 1:22am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

Thank y'all

My Friend...Face God and Pray ur Way to Freedom. Stop Chasing Shadows....Ur Wife is not ur Problems. Change your Orientation
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Barrack72(m): 1:27am On Feb 26, 2022
My advise for you is that you should tell her to go to mountain and pray harder with white fasting , am � sure it will varnish and all this are generation curses from the family especially from the mother side .

My brother you have work to do as well so it won't affect your 2yrs old baby girl .

Needadvice200:

Thank y'all
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by yunqdady: 1:30am On Feb 26, 2022
cococandy:

You don’t need to advice me on how not to become a man hater. I’m 30+ years old. Not an impressionable child. I can’t be influenced inappropriately. I can however say the truth as I see it. And the truth is that most people are so desensitized to misogyny that it’s just “one of those things” to them.

I know I risk sounding like a broken record whenever I talk about it but I’m fine with that consequence as long as I keep people conscious and alert about it. Even if it’s one person at a time.

“Witchcraft” negativity and witch hunting is rooted in misogyny. Otherwise men would be equally accused like women.
Are you divorced?
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by yunqdady: 1:34am On Feb 26, 2022
HardMirror:
you were once an atheist? Lol so what made you start believing a a god?
U go soon learn.
Bros forget all these atheism things. Na naija u dey. Been there, done that.
Please don't quote me.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by President2001(m): 1:36am On Feb 26, 2022
What a mumu man? Why attribute your challenges root to your wife ?
You better go and seek God face
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by ArcFresky(m): 1:50am On Feb 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said He has overcome the world for your sake, so anyone who truly believes in Jesus Christ would definitely not spend even an ounce of his/her existence chasing after demons, unless ofcourse such a one does not believe/trust Jesus Christ to begin with. undecided

Paul's position is that of Paul's. Even Jesus Christ when confronted by the same evil in high places... the High Priests, Pharisees, Herod and Roman rulers ... did not fight but instead surrendered to the Will of God. If you cannot see that you are to obey Jesus Christ who commands that you fear not man and all his wicked devices but instead fear God alone, then you need to ask yourself who is it that is really powering your claim to salvation. undecided

So why does the Bible say watch and pray... Why not pray alone?

Acknowledge them, pray against them...

Why do you read for exams to pass? Why not surrender the exam to God..
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by mechoau(m): 1:54am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all

Go to mountain of fire ministry MFM, ( headquarter ) for 1 week deliverance located along ibafo, Lagos express way and you will have reason to thank God
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 1:57am On Feb 26, 2022
ArcFresky:
So why does the Bible say watch and pray... Why not pray alone?

Acknowledge them, pray against them...

Why do you read for exams to pass? Why not surrender the exam to God..
Watch and pray so you will not fall into temptation- Matthew 26 vs 41? undecided

Or watch and pray so that you will be ready when He returns - Luke 21 vs 34 - 36? undecided

Acknowledge what? Pray against what? Look, either you believe Jesus Christ is who He said He is and has done what He claims He has done for you or you don't. It is that simple. undecided

God no send you to take exams and all of that. Instead He said those who belong to Him will not work for food that spoils, your exams included , but instead for food that endures to eternity- John 6 vs 25 - 33 undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Lightorder: 2:06am On Feb 26, 2022
nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations
oga, you haven’t seen tough spiritual issues and that is the reason of your long grammar
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Aba1988(m): 2:07am On Feb 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
Do not leave her. Death is the only thing that may not have a solution in this world. Look for a powerful pastor to conduct deliverance on her. But avoid fake ones that use juju oh. Instead of meeting those fake ones, rather meet a baba lawo directly. But in whatever you do regarding this case, never use a human being for sacrifice and I am not suggesting baba lawo.

You said you had a serious illness for years and she did not leave you. Therefore, reciprocate by standing by her. I beg you on her behalf.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Toks2008(m): 2:08am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all

Bro your mind is playing tricks on you.

Nigeria economy is the village witch worrying Nigerians.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Regie2bless: 2:10am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Bro I get your point. The journey is about 6 years now. Before I met her my income is 80k above most times 6 digits. I carefully observe this and the signs are obvious bro. She herself knows because we been having issue on it for years yet I kept on overlooking. Am just tired bro. So tired and exhausted
oga dont tell me u are currently eyeing another woman, First what do you expect, even if your income is 100k a month marriage comes with responsibility, unlike before dat your income is 100% yours now you have your wife and kid, house rent is there, hospital bills, your inlaws and ur immediate family to fend for untop 100k haba pity ur wife, don't listen to the voice of satan, this voice can come inform of pastors and native doctors who are bend to destroy you by making you panic for things that are not real. Oga open business for your wife so she can also assist and stop borrowing loans, live with in your means, you earn 80k and you have 7 loans to pay, before u comot rent, feeding, mecellenious expenses inside 80k which money remain to take pay loan. Your wife to me, is very innocent of your predicament, leave with in your means

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 2:14am On Feb 26, 2022
Lightorder:
oga, you haven’t seen tough spiritual issues and that is the reason of your long grammar
Abeg dead that nonsense abeg! There is nothing spiritual of what you all claim. All of what the OP described is psychological. undecided

If he had maybe stated that his sickness was spiritual, he would have immediately gotten my attention since we learn from Jesus Christ that sicknesses can be of spiritual origin. But instead, OP is here attempting to blame his wife for his poor business deals and what not. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Nicerazor(m): 2:15am On Feb 26, 2022
She actually need deliverance. This is very real and I have been there. Pray! Pray and Pray.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Sebastianlebo: 2:21am On Feb 26, 2022
[b][/b]if indeed she truly want a way out, I don't think leaving her is the best solution. Pray and fast with her as a family. There more power when you fight together.
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 2:23am On Feb 26, 2022
Sebastianlebo:
[b][/b]if indeed she truly want a way out, I don't think leaving her is the best solution. Pray and fast with her as a family. There more power when you fight together.
She truly wants a way out of what she is unaware of having to begin with? undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by samjeorg(m): 2:32am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all

Honestly bro, if all you said is true. All those names and cults you call doesn't really matter. It means you are directly involved with an Age long enemy that never gives up, never stops attacking, never shows mercy. One of the highest and most wicked principalities and powers of the night. An enemy that can meticulous plan so well that you won't know what hits You. You are living peacefully for now perhaps because you are being dried, you have already set a course to be finished by having a child with her.

The only remedy is to go to war in prayer to upset a balance, because that lady in the day time, remains herself, but in the night she doesn't know and ofcourse, you are not that spiritually alert to understand and see what goes on. The real her doesn't know but someone always knows, maybe a friend or a family member, check the person that encourages most from a distance.

Simply pray during the hours of 12am - 3am (at least 15mins per hour) (everything tgat is not planted by my father in heaven must be uprooted, friends in the day Time enemies at night, household wickedness) so that whatever goes in when you both are sleeping will have no other option than to try go into her by day and clash with her consciousness,( while men slept the enemy came and sow tars) then and only then you will see the manifestation of who you have been living in the house with. I am sure after the experience, you wouldn't need anyone to tell you what to do and moreso you will simply know that a lot of responses here are simply done full of ignorance. ( We are not fighting against flesh and blood,.......)
No teacher is better than experience.
I have been there before.
Goodluck.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Oloriebi17(m): 2:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Go to JESUS CHRIST
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 2:39am On Feb 26, 2022
Oloriebi17:
Go to JESUS CHRIST
Why? undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by danny086(m): 2:40am On Feb 26, 2022
Can you dm me for your solution.

Thank y'all[/quote]
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Goldencheese(m): 2:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Richy4:

<<<<Before you got married to her I assume both of you had one little sex or the other right? And there was no complaint of business not improving before u eventually married her..

<<< U said that you were sick.. based on your write up, I assumed that you are self employed...I believe in high School, u were taught in business studies or Economics, that one of the disadvantages of sole proprietorship is that business/ finance nose dives in the event of death or sickness...

<<<Why would you allow people to brainwash you?... Assuming you were not sick, do you think your business would have suffered the financial crises it was facing now?... Even people that were not sick are suffering because of the pandemic...

<<<A lot of businesses have closed their doors to customers... The owners did not go about blaming their wives.. God gave you a good wife who stood by u, take care of her.. and stop starving her of sex...

<<<U can change your line of business... U can also dust your certificate and search for a job with a steady income... When things improves, u can start your own business again...

Wa gba yi. It means more honour and reverence to you. This is analytical, very analytical. OP, if you no fit find solutions to your problem with these great pieces of advice from concerned Nairalanders, I don't know where else you will see such free counselling.

God bless you and your home, OP. But my advice, talk to your wife, pray together, change your sources of income and don't add to your problem by visiting babalawo.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Dshocker(m): 3:05am On Feb 26, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all

Take her to her father explain this to him,because from what you wrote here,the solution to this is traditional

Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and give to God what belongs to God.

My brother since you have tried church,why not try native solution,i fit bet you say wetin go solve this problem no pass goat and fowl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.