Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me (86472 Views)

Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by tctrills: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:
I asked my girlfriend what is happening in Ukraine and this is what she told me (pictures)

She told me she doesn’t know and
what is the meaning of Ukraine ?

I laughed so hard ehn and I was like really?

Was she just playing dumb or what?

What do you think?
Not everyone is or should be interested in Ukraine. No need to mock her.
Ithe doesn't mean she is dumb
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Unrated900(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
I doubt this girl Dey Ukraine
She fit Dey Benin or Italy dey hustle
Cos even a primary school girl in kanfasa knows what s happening there
Ur babe is really dumb.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by BullyBullies: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Take it OR leave it... Everybody can't be current about what is happening in Ukraine just like you.

You did a good job by enlightening her. Now that she has learnt something, if she come across group of people discussing it, she would have something to say.

That's how we learn in life. Nobody knows it all.

She's not dumb and why must you bring your private issues to social media.

Yeye boyfriend!!!

Modified: For those of you quoting me, saying the girl is dumb for not knowing Ukraine.

But if a white girl tells you to your black face that she haven't heard of the word Nigeria, Ghana or South Africa, I'm 100% sure you people will clap for her, Infact you would go as far as even mocking your own country and other...

Like I said earlier in my comment... Take it OR Leave it. She is not dumb and I'm not forcing it down your throat like fufu.

But you guys should stop your hypocrisy okay!

Nonsense!!!

Is fufu your favourite meal?
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by uuzba(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:

M telling you
And they all have android phones
But the value of it to them is just to watch tiktok videos
Nigerians youth mostly get android phones to be a kind of TV entertainment medium.
A kind of personal cinema, to watch nice things.
They don't want to look at ugly things, or task their head with research.
There's already enough stress in Nigeria to worry about.
Phone is just an avenue to escape a little for the stress, and tiktok is very entertaining.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by djseanjohn77: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
Baawaa:
65% of Nigerians don't know what is going on in Ukraine

Mine told me she was embarrassed at work when in a meeting they asked the female folks what is happening in Ukraine, sadly some of them didn't even know what Ukraine is. The truth is, this present generation only cares about social media and believes only in the popular social media narrative of events as their own information source. Sad, most have never sat down to watch CNN or another news outlet in their life. Even if they have to travel to a new place, they'd rather gather info from mouth to mouth.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by lusid: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Yea, Einstein, your most visited sections are ROMANCE, CELEBRITIES AND FAMILY.

I guess that is where NATO is discussed. I wonder why you guys think owning a penis or knowing ManU’s starting 11 makes you smart. I am sure many of you are also clueless on the subject matter.
name three cities in Romania? Don't disappoint me, I know you are smart.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Advancedman(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:
I asked my girlfriend what is happening in Ukraine and this is what she told me (pictures)

She told me she doesn’t know and
what is the meaning of Ukraine ?

I laughed so hard ehn and I was like really?

Was she just playing dumb or what?

What do you think?

Thousands are like that.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by pocohantas(f): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
lusid:

Name three autonomous communities in Abia state. Don’t disappoint me, I know you are smarter.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Akharmony: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
many of them no sabi the party wey buhari blong to self. .
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by lusid: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Simran94:

I still don’t know what you NL boys gain by staging chats and all just to shame ladies, like is this how low y’all mentality is?
And if at all this is true, how many Ukrainians knew what happened in Nigeria during the endSARS protest that CNN covered?
All you do is defend your kind. Most Nigerian girls including you are not booksmart and well informed. You people only know how to collect money from men. Thiefs
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by lusid: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
kwasoly:

She be olodo. Make she leave telemundo, zeeworld and Nollywood. Let her develop herself so that she can be informed.
This one shame me on her behalf!!!
any of my girlfriends way no sabi book. I go flogam to pieces. nonsense
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by otis3(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
what is her concern...you ask Ukraine citizen about boko Haram and expect an answer...� You must be high on weed or something...na so una dey loose babe..if you have nothing meaningful to discuss with her, why not lockup you mouth.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Slurity(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
80% of Nigerian girls are this dumb, the worst are the married, apart from party, price of tomatoes and onions. Nothing else is in their head.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Reference(m): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Name three autonomous communities in Abia state. Don’t disappoint me, I know you are smarter.

Hmmm.....
You see where this argument in general is going.
That is why there is no single answer, neither is there a perfect position to take on this matter.
Very interesting post that can be debated for weeks on end if one understands the underlying facts.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by lusid: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

mtcheww, my state. Off heart, umudike, ibeku, amawom, oboro, ngwa, ohafia, afaraukwu, inoho, ibere
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by pocohantas(f): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
lusid:
mtcheww, my state. Off heart, umudike, ibeku, amawom, oboro, ngwa, ohafia, afaraukwu, inoho, ibere

Because it is your state? Not because you are that smart right? Am I from Romania? See as you shot yourself in the foot. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Reference(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
djseanjohn77:

Mine told me she was embarrassed at work when in a meeting they asked the female folks what is happening in Ukraine, sadly some of them didn't even know what Ukraine is. The truth is, this present generation only cares about social media and believes only in the popular social media narrative of events as their own information source. Sad, most have never sat down to watch CNN or another news outlet in their life.

Even if they have to travel to a new place, they'd rather gather info from mouth to mouth.

Hmmm... which is dangerous.
But there is a clincher here... the first words of the para....
What if they do not need to travel to Ukraine... or Europe for that matter.
How detailed is our knowledge of things that 'do not concern us'.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by iTearHerToto: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
[quote author=Jennyclay post=110594153][/quote]Quote me no more, dumbo angry
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Jeon:
war is going on between senior and junior brothers because of the devil of the world which is America the users...

Just shut up

How does Ukraine's decision to join an association willingly make America the devil?

I'm very sure you haven't done any reading on what the real problem is; you're just dependent on hearsay like many other Nigerians

Russian's invasion of Ukraine, a sovereign nation like Nigeria that has the right to choose its own associations and alliances, is pure evil, bullying, intimidation, and oppression, which any sane person should condemn.
As a woman i expect you to condemn bullying and injustice wherever you see it.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Fesline(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
Op is laughing at someone who don't know Ukraine,
What about you who don't know the continent where Ukraine is located.....
Wahala dey oooo....... hmmmmmm
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by lusid: 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
SmartyPants:

Come off it. How can you not know what Ukraine is??

Is there any place today where they are not discussing Ukraine? Pata pata even if you don't know that there is war there, how can one not know what Ukraine is?

What has she been reading all her life? Doesn't she watch news at all?
my girlfriend can never be dull
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jeon(f): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
ChybuzzDD:

Just shut up

How does Ukraine's decision to join an association willingly make America the devil?

I'm very sure you haven't done any reading on what the real problem is; you're just dependent on hearsay like many other Nigerians

Russian's invasion of Ukraine, a sovereign nation like Nigeria that has the right to choose its own associations and alliances, is pure evil, bullying, intimidation, and oppression, which any sane person should condemn.
As a woman i expect you to condemn bullying and injustice wherever you see it.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Fesline(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ukraine is located in Asia not Europe....
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Reference(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Because it is your state? Not because you are that smart right? Am I from Romania? See as you shot yourself in the foot. Mtcheew

grin.... Totally agree
But once again people fill their heads with the knowledge of things, places, people completely off their radar.
I mean, what brought Mungo Park to 'discover' the source of the Niger...
The summary is simple.
People are just wired differently.
I am not too sure their nature can all be described in bad light.
And I am sure if the OP goes through every response and the debates in between he may have a change of perspective at the end.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by lusid: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

when it comes to knowledge, I'm not limited unlike some people.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Reference(m): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
lusid:
when it comes to knowledge, I'm not limited unlike some people.

Knowledge is relative.
I am certain the OP's girlfriend 'knows' certain things he will never come to realize in his entire lifetime.
The crucible of knowledge is curiosity.
Where this engine of nature takes the individual remains a mystery.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by ufotty2001: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
I just ask my girlfriend that I want get married to and my sidechick.. what is happening in Ukraine?? My sidechick gave me summary of everything and even told me that economy effect of what is happening but my girlfriend wasn't able to tell me anything.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by giftibo: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Ukraine vs Russia : Battle For Donbass. Why Same Situation May Come Up Between Ijaw Republic and Biafra :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL4v3ut5diw
The most useless thing I have watch with my data
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by onojaford(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Take it OR leave it... Everybody can't be current about what is happening in Ukraine just like you.

You did a good job by enlightening her. Now that she has learnt something, if she come across group of people discussing it, she would have something to say.

That's how we learn in life. Nobody knows it all.

She's not dumb and why must you bring your private issues to social media.

Yeye boyfriend!!!

Modified: For those of you quoting me, saying the girl is dumb for not knowing Ukraine.

But if a white girl tells you to your black face that she haven't heard of the word Nigeria, Ghana or South Africa, I'm 100% sure you people will clap for her, Infact you would go as far as even mocking your own country and other...

Like I said earlier in my comment... Take it OR Leave it. She is not dumb and I'm not forcing it down your throat like fufu.

But you guys should stop your hypocrisy okay!

Nonsense!!!

Oboi! This one na finished work o. Oboi!
But you get sense!
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by pocohantas(f): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
Reference:

grin.... Totally agree
But once again people fill their heads with the knowledge of things, places, people completely off their radar.
I mean, what brought Mungo Park to 'discover' the source of the Niger...
The summary is simple.
People are just wired differently.
I am not too sure their nature can all be described in bad light.

Na something dey bring something. Like now this is happening, I bet you some people would start picking up the names of Ukranain cities. Something they never gave much thought before. Mungo Park had a reason for setting out and in the process he discovered something that was already in existence.

I knew Van Der Sar for years, but I never knew he was from Netherlands. It was until I worked with one Dutch client and I started seeing so many Van Ders, I had to go check it out. I noticed Nigerians do too much when they know something pass another person. Rather than teach you that thing, they’ll first make so much fuss on their superior knowledge, embarrassing the other person in the process.

5 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Reference(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
greggng:

Infact we can't even flow together. I fell in love with a lady cos she normally send me messages of breaking news ...one day she will tell me not to.pass through a particular road cos she heard there was crisis around their . Imagine marrying a woman that doesn't care about breaking news . All she care about is lipstick and pancake. .
She only use Internet to Google Kim.kadasian new outfit ..

Hahahaha..... grin
Your work is cut out.... dat one na dead battery.
But surely there must be something she is profoundly good at.
Just might not tickle your fancy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.