Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me (86433 Views)

Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by AfricanColumbus: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2022
Russia vs Ukraine : Lessons to be Learnt For Biafra and Ijaw Republics :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL4v3ut5diw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by toloohthegreat: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2022
You see this comment has an undertone of bully. Well in my opinion, the OP did not berrate his girlfriend in the write up. It's spelt out as modestly as possible. Asking why bring such encounter online is crap point cos this for me is a positive. Asap, im gonna call up my fiancee to be double sure she's informed on the subject before someone would tease her or a kiddo make her look archaic. Infact, I'll confirm with my mum and sisters too. Well for guys...we always have our way of being updated...somehow...anyhow!

Long live guys!!

Jennyclay:
Take it OR leave it... Everybody can't be current about what is happening in Ukraine just like you.

You did a good job by enlightening her. Now that she has learnt something, if she come across group of people discussing it, she would have something to say.

That's how we learn in life. Nobody knows it all.

She's not dumb and why must you bring your private issues to social media.

Yeye boyfriend!!!

Modified: For those of you quoting me, saying the girl is dumb for not knowing Ukraine.

But if a white girl tells you to your black face that she haven't heard of the word Nigeria, Ghana or South Africa, I'm 100% sure you people will clap for her, Infact you would go as far as even mocking your own country and other...

Like I said earlier in my comment... Take it OR Leave it. She is not dumb and I'm not forcing it down your throat like fufu.

But you guys should stop your hypocrisy okay!

Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Angelfrost(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

That is impossible. OP staged the chat. More reason he is now getting defensive as insults done dey roll in.

Same thought crossed my mind... That's just incredulous!

Ukraine that my illiterate Great Grand knows very well.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by playfrank(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2022
I swear one time I asked a girl if she likes Pandas.madam asked me what's a Panda
kyber:
I asked my girlfriend what is happening in Ukraine and this is what she told me (pictures)

She told me she doesn’t know and
what is the meaning of Ukraine ?

I laughed so hard ehn and I was like really?

Was she just playing dumb or what?

What do you think?
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by SmartyPants(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2022
Ridens:
I’m sure you are dating or married to mrs Google that’s knows all

Come off it. How can you not know what Ukraine is??

Is there any place today where they are not discussing Ukraine? Pata pata even if you don't know that there is war there, how can one not know what Ukraine is?

What has she been reading all her life? Doesn't she watch news at all?

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Ladycewhy(f): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2022
ViperAda:

Thanks for the confession. If your ancestors could be this dumb, then it's no surprises that their hórny loins could only breed generation of dumb rats.

-Viper
bla bla bla, stop projecting, it's your mother and the generation of women in your lineage that are dumb rats and you know it tongue.

Oya reply so you can end with "viper" low self esteem bullshit. grin grin grin grin cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by tollyboy5(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Take it OR leave it... Everybody can't be current about what is happening in Ukraine just like you.

You did a good job by enlightening her. Now that she has learnt something, if she come across group of people discussing it, she would have something to say.

Yeye boyfriend!!!

Modified: For those of you quoting me, saying the girl is dumb for not knowing Ukraine.

But if a white girl tells you to your black face that she haven't heard of the word Nigeria, Ghana or South Africa, I'm 100% sure you people will clap for her, Infact you would go as far as even mocking your own country and other...

Like I said earlier in my comment... Take it OR Leave it. She is not dumb and I'm not forcing it down your throat like fufu.

Nonsense!!!
Nonsense!
I no dey twitter, i no dey fb, i no follow the war but i still see am 4 people status.

My guy still send me pics b4 i decide to read one or two about it.
How will a social media active ladies not have knowledge of whats happening lol

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by compton11(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:

Yeye boyfriend!!!

Nonsense!!!
My nigga.

Even in 2014 edin dzeko said he never heard of Nigeria before until they put them in the same group
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by yahmohy27: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:

Yeye boyfriend!!!

Nonsense!!!
"White truth"thumb up
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Juoflife1(f): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2022
And your Ukrainian girls know what is happening in Nigeria? This is the most foolish post of the year so far.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by ViperAda: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2022
Dirkcoyt:

No mind all this good for nothing men that have has accepted being a retard as standard for women. What they’re even saying is very bad to women it shows they don’t rate women, it shows they don’t expect more from women , it shows they only see a woman for maid ,cooking and caring for babies and sex and didn’t expect any intellectual contributions from them.

This men makes me sick , in this social media age ? ! The war is everywhere you just can’t feign ignorance ! If you don’t know a thing about it then it just shows you’re living but not alive .
Sorry Felicia, women brought themselves down into the gutters.

- Viper

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by DKM123: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2022
Funny enough, 90 percent of NIGERIAN MEN including those commenting DO NOT TRULY KNOW what the war is all about or the history behind it. But they are busy here calling the girl olodo.

It's always the least intellectual malus who just managed to have an idea of a topic because they saw it on social media and not because they did any intellectual research that rush to belittle another cos they think they at least know better than that person.

Nonsense and oversabi boifren!

You go on to date a girl that is on the same level as you because of a truth, you CANNOT stand in the midst of real intellectuals and then come on social media to disgrace the same girl friend. If that DOESN'T PROVE YOU ARE INDEED OF LOW IQ, then I don't know what else can.

Yeyeboifren.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by zuto4u(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2022
Well spoken!!
Jennyclay:

Yeye boyfriend!!!

Nonsense!!!
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by sameks08(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2022
Even Buhari doesn't no what is happening in Ukraine so I'm not surprised.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Aboks(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:

M telling you And they all have android phones But the value of it to them is just to watch tiktok videos
And to request for urgent 2k
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by od501: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
And you think the olodo babe is dating a Socrates? For them to be dating without issues, they have so many things in common. Lion can't be hanging with goat, goats hang out together.

Judging from your analysis, that relationship must not lead to marriage oo.... for the sake of the offsprings. We already have too many idiots in this country, unfortunately 70% og the are on this forum.

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jeon(f): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2022
almarthins:

To know a people understand their past first. What Josef Stalin did in 1939 to poland , is it different from what from what Putin is doing to Ukraine now?

Is it also different from what they did after second world war by invading sovereign countries under the pretence of securing them against any further disturbance?

Russia is at fault for raising against a nation like Ukraine in a gruesome manner because she's more powerful...
by the way we all know what they are dragging after.

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by ViperAda: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2022
Ladycewhy:
bla bla bla, stop projecting, it's your mother and the generation of women in your lineage that are dumb rats and you know it tongue.

Oya reply so you can end with "viper" low self esteem bullshit. grin grin grin grin cheesy.
I didn't project, you said your immediate ancestors were unlettered, bitch,didn't you?
Therefore by implication, you are a carrier of the unfortunate historical miseries of your family.

- Viper

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by wpadmin: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:

Yeye boyfriend!!!

Nonsense!!!

You deserve a medal
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by luizpippo(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
And you think the olodo babe is dating a Socrates? For them to be dating without issues, they have so many things in common. Lion can't be hanging with goat, goats hang out together.

Otuocha

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2022
To be sincere is see nothing bad
Atleast she said she doesn’t know
Abi make she lie say
Ukraine nah name of soap
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Theevilone(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:

Yeye boyfriend!!!

Nonsense!!!

Your right, we learn everyday and one must not know all , an American woman told me she doesn’t know about Nigeria, and majority of them don’t know African richest man nor our president and as you rightly said a Nigeria will blame our leaders for not making Nigeria popular instead of blaming a white for not knowing the most popular black nation .
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Brian47(m): 10:39am On Feb 27, 2022
The future is.........
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by jboycrb(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:

Yeye boyfriend!!!

Nonsense!!!

....but when Rihanna got pregnant, una carry am for head. Make una dey try and read wide nah and not just tiktok videos everyday

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by MrJames007: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:

Yeye boyfriend!!!

Nonsense!!!
I feel like giving you a crate of Origin or whatever you drink, ma’am!
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by phemmyfour: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:
I asked my girlfriend what is happening in Ukraine and this is what she told me (pictures)

She told me she doesn’t know and
what is the meaning of Ukraine ?

I laughed so hard ehn and I was like really?

Was she just playing dumb or what?

What do you think?
Ask her about paloma or Zee World

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Reference(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2022
Very interesting post which says a lot.
A deep psychological study of a huge swathe of Nigerian society.

Is it necessary for her to know Ukraine....no/yes.
It it necessary for her to know about the conflict....no/yes.
Does her knowledge of events correlate with cognitive capabilities..... no/yes
And on and on....
interesting.... very deep... cool

so on a weekend like this let me be the Devil's Advocate.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by ogkrakkid(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:

Yeye boyfriend!!!

Nonsense!!!
No b lie...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.