Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. (5676 Views)

Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please / world war 3 feminist please don't dissapoint. / I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by jaxxy(m): 12:01am On Feb 28, 2022
pocohantas:
There is nothing hard about your question.

The answer is very simple, NO I WON’T.

Men are responsible for 99.9% of unrest in the world. So, I can’t think of any single reason I would risk my life to manage a situation they created.

Putin = Man
Zelensky = Man
Biden = Man

Till date I commend the women that came out under hot sun to protest against SARS. They really tried to make such sacrifices for men and Nigerian men in particular. I can’t expose my skin to such heat protesting for Nigerian men against SARS their fellow men.

I am afraid I would never do such. Last time I checked, 99.99% of armed robbers, ritualists, drug dealers and whatever are MEN.

The ones that robbed and killed people at Uromi are men!

Shekau = Man

Buhari = Man

So, men are not actually protecting women. They are simply keeping their fellow men at bay! If they all act responsibly, women would be able to roam about this earth without any fear of getting attacked or bombed by someone MAN.

You guys should get the memo that the bad ones amongst you are the problem, not women, not feminism. Call yourselves to order or go out there and fix the mess you created! Simpu!

Smarty pants wriggled herself out of this one. grin
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2022
jaxxy:

Smarty pants wriggled herself out of this one. grin

One person go tire and it won’t be me. Na your brothers go tire. tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by jaxxy(m): 12:13am On Feb 28, 2022
pocohantas:

One person go tire and it won’t be me. Na your brothers go tire. tongue tongue

U win this one. Kudos. grin

Feminists 1 redpillers 0 grin
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Magnoliaa(f): 1:03am On Feb 28, 2022
freshkpomo:

...The topic was an imagination,so is feminism in Africa and so many people who commented here did so out of imaginations, so why will I be fighting over some imagination?

...what if one day you woke up and found Boko Haram or FULANI herdsmen Slaughtering people...

...women are calm and reserved.

- You believe feminism in Africa is a fantasy, but *checks notes* you're calling on feminists? Which feminists are those? Ghosts? Ancestral spirits?

- If you believe women are calm and reserved, why exactly are you asking feminists what they would do in such a situation? Would you have accepted their responses?

- You asked question, she responded no, yet you're still disagreeing that it'll be hard for her to look the other way if Boko Haram/Fulani Herdsmen took over Nigeria...

So what reeeallly is the point of this thread? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by budaatum: 2:12am On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by freshkpomo(m): 2:58am On Feb 28, 2022
Magnoliaa:

- You believe feminism in Africa is a fantasy, but *checks notes* you're calling on feministsundecided
She said it's not her problem because it's a man to man issue and then I brought her back home, painting a picture of similar scenario for her, one she can relate with because it was obvious she was not really speaking reality. Instead of you to take time and comprehend what I did,you just jumped on my mention just because you want to defend a woman at all cost. Life is not always like that my dear, always view situations from two angles before reacting because you might be wrong or Right
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Teddy96: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2022
Feminist are r€tarded. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Thy are confused set of female with mental problem . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by virginboy1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Feminism is a big nonsense, it's unrealizable, it can never happened. I am a lady but I do not subscribed to such stupid and uselesssss ideology.

What equality are women seeking for, when men beats women in all dimensions and ramifications of life.

Okay let's go religiously. Both the bible, Quran and any other religious book including satanic bible placed men above women. So what are we fighting for.

Okay now let's forget about what religious book says, because it's not everyone that is inclined to religion. Let's look at the achievement of men and women, let compare and contrast, obviously men outshined women.

Those women calling themselves feminists should wake up from their delusional dream.
Word of Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by AliseKazah(f): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Oscillator:
one thousand worded post but zero sense and filled with emotions and sentiment.

Let me help you erase your confusion and solve the conundrum that plaques your worldview:

The world is given to men to manage for better for worse. It's a responsibility eternal!

The idea that men made nonsense of the world and therefore it's the turn for women to rule is a farse and can only lead to decline .

For the evil of men is still better than the good of women.
Yet Nigeria is still a shithole.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Oscillator: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
AliseKazah:

Yet Nigeria is still a shithole.
where have you been?
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Poco as usual, giving it to these little boys hot hot.

What a comic relief. I've never been more proud of another human being.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by IvarDboneless: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Feminism is a big nonsense, it's unrealizable, it can never happened. I am a lady but I do not subscribed to such stupid and uselesssss ideology.

What equality are women seeking for, when men beats women in all dimensions and ramifications of life.

Okay let's go religiously. Both the bible, Quran and any other religious book including satanic bible placed men above women. So what are we fighting for.

Okay now let's forget about what religious book says, because it's not everyone that is inclined to religion. Let's look at the achievement of men and women, let compare and contrast, obviously men outshined women.

Those women calling themselves feminists should wake up from their delusional dream.
Are u sure u are a woman
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by IvarDboneless: 7:22am On Mar 04, 2022
Oscillator:
grin grin grin you're hurting again grin
Idi*t grin
You no go leave this fish brain girl

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Oscillator: 7:28am On Mar 04, 2022
IvarDboneless:

Idi*t grin
You no go leave this fish brain girl
she's a good sport, I no go lie.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by IvarDboneless: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

You are so dumb you even boldened "gift" & didn't realise it.

This is exactly why I withdrew my proposal to you. You do not have the required cognitive capabilities to lead.

Feminism suits you perfectly.
U dey give me joy... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I apologise for every harsh words i must have used on you. Yes, this is TheGidRedpiller.
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by McDuncan: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
Oscillator:
so na your grandmother make all those advanced craft European stole from Nigeria in the 16th century? Abi na your mama make the legendary ogbunigbe or the commercial passenger jet that was turned to a jet bomber during the civil war or put out the radio from the back of a truck that transmitted to the whole world in 1967?

Na your mama be innoson? Even as we dey make great stride the IT industry, the best una dey come up with na Brazilian hair and fake lashes and fake vagina.

Even you na to expose your laps for Nairaland naim be your only national contribution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Oscillator: 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=McDuncan post=110743526][/quote] Looooolz, McDuncan himself. I greet you grin
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by McDuncan: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Oscillator:
but you're not our women!

Our women are domestic, natural and humble, not given to the vain desire to pretend to be what they are not or expose skinny laps online for attention.

You're just straddling the intersection of what western social engineering has done to you and the misguided lifestyle of illiterate Nigerian female celebrities.

You're as confused as they come.

Ah!
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Oscillator: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
McDuncan:

Ah!
She deserves the truth. If she accepts it, her healing commences.
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Candidlady: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Teddy96:
Feminist are r€tarded. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Thy are confused set of female with mental problem . . . . .

You wanna choke yourself to death with those beads round your neck Scooby doo undecided
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Teddy96: 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
Candidlady:

You wanna choke yourself to death with those beads round your neck Scooby doo undecided

yes . . grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside / Read My Story, Cry, But Please Help Me / Guys: Come In And Show Us Your Body Type(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.