Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. (5809 Views)

Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please / world war 3 feminist please don't dissapoint. / I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by iTearHerToto: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

What an excuse for cowardice.

You want to be in control but you literally lack the balls to do what it takes to be in control.

A joker.
I couldn't read all the trash she spilled as my eyelids were peeling angry

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by temi1290: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Your question has been answered. The only reason you think it hasn’t been answered is because it doesn’t sit well with you.

You can edit it into what pleases your fragile ego. That is totally okay by me. grin

The question that was asked

Normalcy is wide,has various "parts". A part of normalcy has seen men as the head right from time, women as his subordinate , not "equal", even biologically, the testosterone ain't on "equal" level with the oestrogen. Why then are y'all trying to bypass this particular "part" or "branch" of normalcy?

The "answer" she gave

Why do you assume I am trying to bypass you? I wouldn’t do that. Not when it is the most important part of your manly existence. You think I want you to have a cardiac arrest and die? No dear, I am not that wicked.

You are the man, the head, no one comes close to you. All females should tremble at your feet. Supreme Emperor of our time. Ruler of our kpekus! All hail his highness, Lord Temi.

How high should I jump Your Majesty?

Keep running helter skelter.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
temi1290:

The question that was asked

Why then are y'all trying to bypass this particular "part" or "branch" of normalcy?

The "answer" she gave

Why do you assume I am trying to bypass you? I wouldn’t do that. Not when it is the most important part of your manly existence. You think I want you to have a cardiac arrest and die? No dear, I am not that wicked.

Keep waiting for your ego to be stroked. I hope you are on life support, because you might go into coma soon if you don’t get the good ol ego rub. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Kobojunkie: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
macho44:

After all said and done, Na still una GENDER dey make good men turn rogue.
Delilah - Samson
Potiphar's Wife- Potiphar
Jezebel- King Ahab

The list is endless. Behind every Bad Man, there is a TERRIBLE woman. Y'all drive these men to do bad things.
So what you are saying here is that men are imbeciles? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by temi1290: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Keep waiting for your ego to be stroked. I hope you are on life support, because you might go into coma soon if you don’t get the good ol ego rub. grin grin

Okay it's clear now, you know the truth but you'd rather not say in order for my "ego not to be stroked" , good.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
temi1290:

Okay it's clear now, you know the truth but you'd rather not say in order for my "ego not to be stroked" , good.

Dearest Temi,

I am tempted to think you are a very petulant being. I reiterate again that no part of me desires to drag headship or control with you and your gender.

If at all I do, I am just one out of a million women that are willing to submit to you. So why waste time with me?

The attention you guys have given me is enough to power an electric car from here to Cambodia. I am curious, when do you have time for the virtuous women in your lives? I am sure if this were reality, you would buy me isi ewu and Hero, just so you can brag to people that you fed a feminist. I am also sure that your virtuous woman has been strolling past you with red payent and bra, hoping you use all your masculine energy to pin her to the bed, but what do you do? You sit there typing vigorously on your itel phone. While hoping they restore power, so that you can charge it and not allow me to go.

I am not the woman in charge of stroking your ego, you have your partner, mother and sisters for that. Please, focus on the women that matter TO YOU.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by GloriousGbola: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Dearest Temi,

I am tempted to think you are a very petulant being. I reiterate again that no part of me desires to drag headship or control with you and your gender.

If at all I do, I am just one out of a million women that are willing to submit to you. So why waste time with me?

The attention you guys have given me is enough to power an electric car from here to Cambodia. I am curious, when do you have time for the virtuous women in your lives? I am sure if this were reality, you would buy me isi ewu and Hero, just so you can brag to people that you fed a feminist. I am also sure that your virtuous woman has been strolling past you with red payent and bra, hoping you use all your masculine energy to pin her to the bed, but what do you do? You sit there typing vigorously on your itel phone. While hoping they restore power, so that you can charge it and not allow me to go.

I am not the woman in charge of stroking your ego, you have your partner, mother and sisters for that. Please, focus on the women that matter TO YOU.

Obligatory

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by GloriousGbola: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

I am also sure that your virtuous woman has been strolling past you with red payent and bra, hoping you use all your masculine energy to pin her to the bed,

Poco still on the red Victoria's secret matter after all these years. grin

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Obligatory

Lol! You!

Why did you choose a moniker like this?

GloriousGbola:

Poco still on the red Victoria's secret matter after all these years. grin

Nairalanders made it a thing. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by GloriousGbola: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol! You!

Why did you choose a moniker like this?

Nairalanders made it a thing. cheesy cheesy

I saw it in a quote coco was responding to. It was either that or DivineToto. I am feeling mischievous in my oldish age.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I saw it in a quote coco was responding to. It was either that or DivineToto. I am feeling mischievous in my oldish age.

Hahahhahahahahaha! I will stop being mischievous, so I don’t influence an oldie wrongly.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by temi1290: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Dearest Temi,

Lots of false assumption but since it gives you a rib cracking orgasm then why not? And like you said I shouldn't be wasting precious time on undeserving folks.
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
temi1290:

Lots of false assumption but since it gives you a rib cracking orgasm then why not? And like you said I shouldn't be wasting precious time on undeserving folks.

You are welcome. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by DoggoneDogg: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
pocohantas:

Answer what question? Did any part of my post drag headship with you? You already insinuated I want CONTROL and I specifically said I am all about maintaining beauty. So what is there to answer again?

You are the head, the logical gender. Please go out there and fight logically. Your fellow blacks are stranded at Ukranain borders, what do you have to say about it? Given that you support Putin’s actions. That is what I want to hear.

I would never understand why you guys think your questions are HARD to answer. The delusion!!! grin grin
[/s]

Normalcy is men being in control, why do you feminists want to disrupt that?

Answer.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by kayperry: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

It should be used by only white men. Black men like you should continue trekking miles with scrolls and empty coconut head!!!

aunty wey moo moo if only you had taken few minute out to educate yourself or study jamb past Q & A you would have known inventions as gone beyond skin colors ...
INNOSON motors is proudly nigeria by a "blackman" ... without the japanese cars & germany automobile we go still get something to drive.
SMARTPHONES like imosé & ITF are phones made in nigeria, by a blackman as you love to call us, without the chinese phones these generation of black men will still have gadget to call & surf.
Maybe you need a reminder that a naija boy of 19yrs built a plane with scarp while another built a drone, google is ur friend
Last i checked AJ (anthony joshua femi) a nigerian/blackman is the current world champion and talk of entertainment white stars are learning our afro styles & dance abi o ti rii oyinbo toh jo zanku,

Poco i won't be harsh on you cos it that time of the month, you barely have enough blood travelling to yur neck not to talk of miles to an MThead grin grin beside kitchen thread & amebo blog wey women dey do ?? Runs out wink
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Normalcy is men being in control, why do you feminists want to disrupt that?

Answer.

Go to the coven of feminists and ask them.
Thank you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by DoggoneDogg: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Go to the coven of feminists and ask them.
Thank you. kiss

I'll make you a deal;

Join us as a comrade in our war against the puppet regime in Ukraine & I shall leave your feminism be. E nor kuku concern me, I jus dey find trouble. grin

Deal?
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by kayperry: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
MMotimo:

It’s such a shame though that our menfolk are still so backward. I don’t see that in Oyinbo online forums. No one ever descends to attacks like that against a female in an argument or maybe they just have saner people on those sites. Very, very crude and shameful.

You might as well mention one field womenfolks are ahead, just one
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

I'll make you a deal;

Join us as a comrade in our war against the puppet regime in Ukraine & I shall leave your feminism be. E nor kuku concern me, I jus dey find trouble. grin

Deal?

I don’t negotiate with terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by DoggoneDogg: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
pocohantas:

I don’t negotiate with terrorists.
[/s]

Your beloved Ukraine are shooting your fellow Nigerians while allowing their own people to cross the border. Are you aware of this?
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Your beloved Ukraine are shooting your fellow Nigerians while allowing their own people to cross the border. Are you aware of this?

That is a questions for Pro-Putin minions like you. Why haven’t your fellow redpillers taken up arms? I thought you men fight the war?undecided

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by DoggoneDogg: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
pocohantas:

That is a questions for Pro-Putin minions like you. Why haven’t your fellow redpillers taken up arms? I thought you men fight the war?undecided
[/s]

I'm not impressed with the way this discussion is going, I thought you were smart. This type of daft question is what I expect from dunderheads like datboredberry or fernandezisback.

If you know you are not joining the Red Army then answer that question up there osiso!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by budaatum: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
You will forgive buda.

Magnoliaa:

Seriously, what the fk is it with you and always claiming I post things in my diary because I don't want to be challenged? What the actual FÛCK?!

It is a satirical page.

If you want to argue satire, go there. Anita's Hall of Social Justice and Internsectional Feminism on FB. You can take a minute to branch to Babylon Bee website too. There's plenty for you to get mad about. Even Donald Trump claimed he's a transwoman some time ago, so America has finally had her first female president. No need waiting on Harris or some other woman. The milestone has been reached.

The diary section is the way it is for a number of reasons. I created a diary, and I choose to post things I like and find interesting in mine. smiley It should not be coming from you buda, calling me a coward for that. It shouldn't.

Have a nice life.
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

I'm not impressed with the way this discussion is going, I thought you were smart. This type of daft question is what I expect from dunderheads like datbored berry or fernand ezisback.

I didn’t ask you to think. It is not something you have proven to do well.

6 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by DoggoneDogg: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
pocohantas:

I didn’t ask you to think. It is not something you have proven to do well.
[/s]

Normalcy is men being in control.
Why do you feminists want to disrupt our normal way of life?
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Normalcy is men being in control.
Why do you feminists want to disrupt our normal way of life?

You are beginning to sound like a broken record. Maybe you should start by asking your imperialist Putin why he is disrupting the normalcy of a sovereign state.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Why are you perpetually worked up over a set of women that do not exist? Rather than creating threads over feminists, create threads appreciating YOUR WOMEN!!!!

Would I ever see the day this happens? grin grin

Nope they won’t

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
cococandy:

Nope they won’t

Appreciating their virtuous women doesn’t make them feel manly. Sad…

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by cococandy(f): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
kiss kiss in my tiktok voice.
“The girls who get it get it. The girls who don’t don’t.”
Magnoliaa:

Exactly! Just what you and Coco were talking about on some other thread. After such threads have finished burning to ashes, they've praised and patted their 'good women' on the backs, they move on to starting it all over again, having learnt nothing from the 'gentle' women and grouping them together with the rest of us.

''Give them an inch, they take a mile....' I don't have time to be diluting my feminism or energy for anybody. If you no (fit) understand; stay confused. It's from trying to understand 'your mind' that they start on chipping at it and eventually making you compliant, when they'll kukuma pour a gallon of water inside your belief since you were ready to spoonfeed it to them. You won't see it coming at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by DoggoneDogg: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
pocohantas:

You are beginning to sound like a broken record. Maybe you should start by asking your imperialist Putin why he is disrupting the normalcy of a sovereign state.
[/s]

Ukraine is not a sovereign state. The current administration is the result of an illegal coup in 2014.

Once we destroy Ukraine next week, there will be no women in control when we rebuild. Take note.
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by cococandy(f): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
embarassed
pocohantas:

Appreciating their virtuous women doesn’t make them feel manly. Sad…
the virtuous women go still collect

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Ukraine is not a sovereign state. The current administration is the result of an illegal coup in 2014.

Once we destroy Ukraine next week, there will be no women in control once we rebuild. Take note.

We? Coming from a man in a small room in Amukoko.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Guy Made An Obituary Banner For A Girl Who Scammed Him(photos) / I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? / (photo) Check Out This Romantic Conversation Between A Man And His Step Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.