Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. (5798 Views)

Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please / world war 3 feminist please don't dissapoint. / I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2022
macho44:

After all said and done, Na still una GENDER dey make good men turn rogue.
Delilah - Samson
Potiphar's Wife- Potiphar
Jezebel- King Ahab

The list is endless. Behind every Bad Man, there is a TERRIBLE woman. Y'all drive these men to do bad things.

If you like, drive yourselves to war and death. I, Pocohantas, do not care. My own is, stay out of my way. From a gender that makes the world inhabitable, one would wonder what can be more TERRIBLE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by DoggoneDogg: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2022
temi1290:

Dear pocohantas,why did you ignore this question? If you can't answer this,then you are just what DoggoneDogg called you.

Nor mind her. She don dodge am run.
Na their way once u nack dem logic. grin

[s]
pocohantas:

You are very silly if you think I would keep repeating myself. Does it look like I care what you call me? Mtcheeeew grin
[/s]
Na lie. Answer that question grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

[s][/s]

Answer what question? Did any part of my post drag headship with you? You already insinuated I want CONTROL and I specifically said I am all about maintaining beauty. So what is there to answer again?

You are the head, the logical gender. Please go out there and fight logically. Your fellow blacks are stranded at Ukranain borders, what do you have to say about it? Given that you support Putin’s actions. That is what I want to hear.

I would never understand why you guys think your questions are HARD to answer. The delusion!!! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by freshkpomo(m): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

You don’t tell me how to be. Anyone can be calm and reserved. If you are, your business. I am not. Have a lovely week.

Their business. As I am here sef, I have stopped extending favours to random men. They should go collect from redpillers. undecided
This one na Agbero cheesy... Madam Poco we nor dey fight oooo... Him be like you never Sabi differentiate boys from men oo..... I nor tell you how to behave, but I just dey tell you say women nor dey yarn anyhow in midst of boys and expect respect... All insults you get from them actually continued because you too dey yarn like them.... I only advised you like I will do to a sister and friend. Shalom!!!
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2022
freshkpomo:

This one na Agbero cheesy... Madam Poco we nor dey fight oooo... Him be like you never Sabi differentiate boys from men oo..... I nor tell you how to behave, but I just dey tell you say women nor dey yarn anyhow in midst of boys and expect respect... All insults you get from them actually continued because you too dey yarn like them.... I only advised you like I will do to a sister and friend. Shalom!!!

That is your business. You said nothing when they tagged me disrespectfully. I need you to get it into your heads that I do not need NL boys respect. No single part of me desires it. You tag me for nonsense, I will reply you nonsensetically.

Keep your advice or go give it to the governor of your state. Nigeria can be better.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by temi1290: 11:31am On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

You are very silly if you think I would keep repeating myself. Does it look like I care what you call me? Mtcheeeew grin

No no no no no no no,you haven't answered this particular question, don't give me that. You spoke about living your life the "normal" way created by God and he answered that the "normal" way created by God is for Men to be above women,then went ahead to ask you why you lots want to change it.

I've not seen where you said anything about that all thread long so I urge you to give an answer to that question. And BTW, your parents are very silly for raising an uncouth coward like you.

Answer that question for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by temi1290: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

[s][/s]

I mean,no one even remembered to drag her back to that question.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by freshkpomo(m): 11:33am On Feb 27, 2022
Theboy21:
Bros op, trust me go n check all those claiming to be feminist na mostly ugly, forsaken, heartbroken unattended cheesycheesy
You are on point. From what I have seen on this thread today,it's obvious many of them are not really about the women gender. They are just bitter souls like you mentioned. Just a simple question turned something else.. secondly a true feminist never insult a fellow woman but I see them insulting people's sister,wives, mothers and girlfriends... They are just full of hate and bitterness. One even told me there are different schools in feminism.

Masturbation and lesbianism have messed so many people up
, that's the summary of what I see. A true feminist will Never pull down a fellow woman because another man said something hurtful to her. God help both parties fighting..it is well.. mynd44 can you please take down this thread please, it has gone off course.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 11:35am On Feb 27, 2022
temi1290:

No no no no no no no,you haven't answered this particular question, don't give me that. You spoke about living your life the "normal" way created by God and he answered by the "normal" way created by God is for Men to be above women,then went ahead to ask you why you lots want to change it.

I've not seen where you said anything about that all thread long so I urge you to give an answer to that question. And BTW, your parents are very silly for raising an uncouth coward like you.

Why exactly do you think the normal way created by God (as insinuated by me) has anything to do with the family unit and not just the ability to enjoy nature and world peace?

Why do you assume we are all christians or heterosexuals?

Why exactly do you think normalcy revolves around you and your headship? If we go by the dictionary meaning of NORMALCY, is your name or gender there?

No it isn’t, but you are so engrossed in fixing your coconut head into every situation and every woman’s life.

Young man, answer your question yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by freshkpomo(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

That is your business. You said nothing when they tagged me disrespectfully. I need you to get it into your heads that I do not need NL boys respect. No single part of me desires it. You tag me for nonsense, I will reply you nonsensetically.

Keep your advice or go give it to the governor of your state. Nigeria can be better.

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2022
temi1290:

And BTW, your parents are very silly for raising an uncouth coward like you.

Your parents are very UNFORTUNATE for raising a nosey cretin like you and you are way sillier than my parents if you think you can gaslight me.

7 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by foolbuster: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2022
A man and a woman can never be equals, they are created differently and have different roles, men have and will always be the leader. But the feminists want to upset that natural balance and re-assign roles.
There are 2 classes of people that widely ascribe to this feminist idiocy (1) scarred and matured females past their prime (2) unintelligent people.

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by temi1290: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Why exactly do you think the normal way created by God (as insinuated by me) has anything to do with the family unit and not just the ability to enjoy nature and world peace?

Why do you assume we are all christians or heterosexuals?

Why exactly do you think normalcy revolves around you and your headship? If we go by the dictionary meaning of NORMALCY, is your name or gender there?

No it isn’t, but you are so engrossed in fixing your coconut head into every situation and every woman’s life.

Young man, answer your question yourself.

Wasn't expecting you to go straight forward to the point, typical of women to keep deflecting

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2022
temi1290:

Wasn't expecting you to go straight forward to the point, typical of women to keep deflecting

Heya, e pass you ba? It is your time to answer. Next time, keep your redpill gaslighting to your family unit. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by temi1290: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Your parents are very UNFORTUNATE for raising a nosey cretin like you and you are way sillier than my parents if you think you can gaslight me.

You weren't trying to gaslight me when you called me silly after I asked you not to be a coward like a responsible adult should, I won't trade words with fools like you, you obviously lack home training.

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2022
temi1290:

You weren't trying to gaslight me when you called me silly after I asked you not to be a coward like a responsible adult should, I won't trade words with fools like you, you obviously lack home training.

You are very silly if you think the motive of your question wasn’t figured out by someone smarter than you (me). You don’t have to trade words, you won’t get any money from it to salvage your pitiable situation. kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by macho44(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

If you like, drive yourselves to war and death. I, Pocohantas, do not care. My own is, stay out of my way. From a gender that makes the world inhabitable, one would wonder what can be more TERRIBLE.

No one is standing on your way, Just Dey Drive Dey Go, Na EXPRESS You Dey.

From The Days Of EVE, Your GENDER Has Always Been Responsible For NEGATIVITY. Ya Matriach Connived With The Devil & Tricked ADAM into eating the forbidden Fruit, and because of that singular act of deception, MANKIND Has Never Known PEACE.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
macho44:

No one is standing on your way, Just Dey Drive Dey Go, Na EXPRESS You Dey.

From The Days Of EVE, Your GENDER Has Always Been Responsible For NEGATIVITY. Ya Matriach Connived With The Devil & Tricked ADAM into eating the forbidden Fruit, and because of that singular act of deception, MANKIND Has Never Known PEACE.

That you believe a snake talked to a woman tells a lot about your IQ. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by TheManOfTheYear: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sarcastic101:
cowards,
This would remain very useful to throw away any useless vagina bearer who thinks she can talk just because we sent her to school, from today I will never take any issue on feminism serious,and I have this as a justification,
Feminists are naggers (a feminine trait)and should be paid no attention.
Talk all that nonsense only to run into the cave at the sight of trouble
We couldn't even see a female leader say anything
Empty barrels
Let me hear any menstruating creature say the word "equality"after this war

Women are useless beingsthat's why God didn't even think of creating them in the first place.
Chai... Zero chills grin

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by GloriousGbola: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

That you believe a snake talked to a woman tells a lot about your IQ. grin

You can just trick him again. Since the flip side of the fable is that men are very simple minded and easy to deceive and lead astray.

So much for leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by temi1290: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Heya, e pass you ba? It is your time to answer. Next time, keep your redpill gaslighting to your family unit. grin grin

Normalcy is wide,has various "parts". A part of normalcy has seen men as the head right from time, women as his subordinate , not "equal", even biologically, the testosterone ain't on "equal" level with the oestrogen. Why then are y'all trying to bypass this particular "part" or "branch" of normalcy.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
temi1290:

Normalcy is wide,has various "parts". A part of normalcy has seen men as the head right from time, women as his subordinate , not "equal", even biologically, the testosterone ain't on "equal" level with the oestrogen. Why then are y'all trying to bypass this particular "part" or "branch" of normalcy.

Why do you assume I am trying to bypass you? I wouldn’t do that. Not when it is the most important part of your manly existence. You think I want you to have a cardiac arrest and die? No dear, I am not that wicked.

You are the man, the head, no one comes close to you. All females should tremble at your feet. Supreme Emperor of our time. Ruler of our kpekus! All hail his highness, Lord Temi.

How high should I jump Your Majesty? cry

6 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by temi1290: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

You are very silly if you think the motive of your question wasn’t figured out by someone smarter than you (me). You don’t have to trade words, you won’t get any money from it to salvage your pitiable situation. kiss

Exactly, the motive was to expose your hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by kayperry: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

[b]You are very silly [/b]if you think the motive of your question wasn’t figured out by someone smarter than you (me). You don’t have to trade words, you won’t get any money from it to salvage your pitiable situation. kiss

Surprisingly ishilove owned famous "rule two" is on holiday mode what are friends for , if cmon nairaland lacks equality then some confuse beings are out in reality seeking equality cheesy funny elite generation

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by temi1290: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Why do you assume I am trying to bypass you? I wouldn’t do that. Not when it is the most important part of your manly existence. You think I want you to have a cardiac arrest and die? No dear, I am not that wicked.

You are the man, the head, no one comes close to you. All females should tremble at your feet. Supreme Emperor of our time. Ruler of our kpekus! All hail his highness, Lord Temi.

How high should I jump Your Majesty? cry

Such a poor attempt at sacasm, stale to say the least.

At bolded, don't reduce something that concerns every damn human on this planet to just me next time.

Like I said, I wasn't expecting a clear answer from you, ain't disappointed neither am I surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
temi1290:

Such a poor attempt at sacasm, stale to say the least.

At bolded, don't reduce something that concerns every damn human on this planet to just me next time.

Like I said, I wasn't expecting a clear answer from you, ain't disappointed neither am I surprised.

Now it is sarcasm? You don’t want to be the head again?

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by temi1290: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Now it is sarcasm? You don’t want to be the head again?

Ain't disappointed neither am I surprised. Keep running from pillar to post.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
temi1290:

Ain't disappointed neither am I surprised. Keep running from pillar to post.

You done see wetin pass you. Return to your redpill coven and ask them the monikers to avoid. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by Emychina(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Thought you said men should do house chores too? Thought you claim to be the ones going out to hustle while men sit at home?

Don't worry, we will take care of the kids. Go and fight for us!!
This guy na big werey,u cant kill me with laugh.abeg keep giving it to them as e dey hot.chai my belle oo. I so much love nairaland. Oya aunty poco,boredberry,ferdiisback. Abeg the microphone is one.chai i don laugh tire.

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by temi1290: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
pocohantas:

You done see wetin pass you. Return to your redpill coven and ask them the monikers to avoid. undecided undecided

The last time I checked, you are the one dodging a question by employing a guilt tripping tactics, don't try to mirror your poor act of defense to me, except " wetin pass you" has another meaning in this context.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by iTearHerToto: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Jeon
Iyaebe
Saphiere
Pocohantas
Amazontopaz
Datboredberry
Fernandezisback

Stop hiding behind pot of tomato stew and answer
grin grin
Re: Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. by pocohantas(f): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
temi1290:

The last time I checked, you are the one dodging a question by employing a guilt tripping tactics, don't try to mirror your poor act of defense to me, except " wetin pass you" has another meaning in this context.

Your question has been answered. The only reason you think it hasn’t been answered is because it doesn’t sit well with you.

You can edit it into what pleases your fragile ego. That is totally okay by me. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How A White Gal Took My Friend To America / What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife / Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.