Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? (82218 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Sekoni003(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Temioolajide:

Gta v player spotted grin grin grin
Ps3,ps4 or xbox?

Ps4 wink

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sekoni003:

Ps4 wink

Same
Enjoy boss cool cool

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by latesthubs(f): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
that will be the end of her visit to the gym
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Blackdisciple(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
Is he mad.....

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Aaay: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
Dirty positions
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Acidosis(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
She won't go to any stup!d gym. They sell the equipment on Jumia and there are several online instructors and downloadable guide. If I can't afford the overly expensive ones then she doesn't need it. Weights are meant to be gained and there are more than a million ways to lose weight if that's your priority.

It's not just about the position. Using a gym and a paid instructor (most are perverts by the way) for things you can literally do on your own is just one of those unnecessary adventure. It's like going to buy rice in a restaurant at midnight when you have a truckload of food in your house.

**My opinion**

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Veiniously: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sekoni003:
As long as I don't catch them in this position coz wtf angry grin . I'm a gym rat myself so I'm the instructor my wife needs cheesy...

P.S: don't try to make this about Nigerian men. Any man would feel uncomfortable seeing his wife in such a precarious situation... Even Michael in GTA V got pissed when the Yoga instructor got too comfortable with his wife grin
that gta 5 part got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by vRendoh(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
A married woman spreading her legs like this for another man should hide her face in shame!

What kind of exercise demands she spread her legs this wide? What's she trying to achieve when she's not going for Olympics undecided

grin grin grin
You vex o!
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Stargurl20(f): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
This is just her trying to shed some weight. I love workout that keeps the body in shape. Provided I'm not fornicating, I see no issue.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Aboks(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sekoni003:
As long as I don't catch them in this position coz wtf angry grin . I'm a gym rat myself so I'm the instructor my wife needs cheesy...

P.S: don't try to make this about Nigerian men. Any man would feel uncomfortable seeing his wife in such a precarious situation... Even Michael in GTA V got pissed when the Yoga instructor got too comfortable with his wife grin

Grand theft fan

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by ibrocool(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, Gynecologists do more than that and they stay professional. Don't qoute me anymore. I'm done having this conversation with you.
Yes, gynecologist are much more worst than this. I was with my wife with male gynecologist, he told my wife to UnCloth everything from waist downward while examining her. I just manage to cope with the situation.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by okuta007: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

The trainer might be professional, can that be said about his penis?

There's no professionalism when it comes to Tot0 and Gbola matter.

exactly, a wise african american grand ma once told, “a deek has no conscience when it involves beating up an available pvss y”

be guided and know peace!
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Munzy14(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Munzy nwoke oma, don't mind that guy... He's just yarning dust.

Kriss.
Onye oma kriss happy Sunday nwanne.. cheesy
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by luluman: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

How will you handle this if gym instructor train your wife this way?

To me, I don't think anything is wrong with it
It's just to make the lady fit and looks more sexy to the husband,

I think Only over jealous husband or boyfriend will see anything wrong here

You cant see what's wrong in it cos you are not married. WIFE IS NOT GIRLFRIEND.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Zonefree(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Onye oma kriss happy Sunday nwanne.. cheesy
Thanks brother. Wish you a fruitful week ahead.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Munzy14(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Thanks brother. Wish you a fruitful week ahead.
Amen!
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Thazard(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

The trainer might be professional, can that be said about his penis?

There's no professionalism when it comes to Tot0 and Gbola matter.

cheesy
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Babastrong(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
I am a gym instructor. If i hold your wife like this, forget it, i am knacking her front and back.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Thazard(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:

No smart husband or Wife should allow his/her partner to register in a Gym outfits.

Human hormones should NEVER be underated! sad

Before you know it, the husband eyes will start looking at Big Yanch and boobs of a female trainee!

While the Wife might start eyeing a Guy with big muscles and curved, well packaged gbola.

Before u know, Kporkriyon will take place! sad cheesy

cheesy
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Clinghton: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Only a female gym instructor is expected to instruct my wife.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by holatin(m): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
JustPowerApps:
Wow, that's see finish grin
weight lifting fairy Kim bok joo don become memes

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by izubext007: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Spreading her legs and her lips and clits pointed out is tempting oh.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Lipseh: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by VicM6: 12:30am On Feb 28, 2022
My Gym instructor, My Gym instructor.....Na so Suliya take carry belle.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by usah4(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
MufasaLion:
Nothing bad in that because there are many trainers that always maintain the professional part of their business.

Although, that position is tempting!

The Instructor is looking directly at it oh.
grin grin
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by stanliwise(m): 12:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Stargurl20:
This is just her trying to shed some weight. I love workout that keeps the body in shape. Provided I'm not fornicating, I see no issue.
until it eventually happens
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by AlphaTaikun: 6:22am On Mar 02, 2022
2Ways:
I'm a gym instructor myself, I don't think I would even let my wife go to a public gym( when I get married). What I have seen is not what I should type here.
Lol, @2Ways, type what you've
seen here... We know what we
know already. grin
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by AlphaTaikun: 8:00am On Mar 02, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

How will you handle this if gym instructor train your wife this way?

To me, I don't think anything is wrong with it
It's just to make the lady fit and looks more sexy to the husband,

I think Only over jealous husband or boyfriend will see anything wrong here

Men are highly visual creatures. grin
The testosterone-fueled sexual tension gradually builds up in and out of the gym. lipsrsealed

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Braga90(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Simran94:

Lol, I went for a checkup in the hospital for Lumps in the breast. I needed to be sure I was not developing lumps. A male doctor attended to me and I had to remove my top and bra so he could examine my breasts. There was no female chaperone or another male doctor. Though I was uncomfortable but I had no choice than to sit still while he examined both breasts for up to 10mins

Seriously? handling your melons for ten straight minutes? Most men never had that much time inspecting a set of goodies.... He was doing his job and having a blast at the same time...
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by DonroxyII: 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Aydot351:
Over the years one thing I've learnt is that, women don't deserve the stress we're stressing ourself over them. A married woman decides that out of all the ways to stretch the best one is opening her thighs to a male that ain't her husband I'll now be bothered lol. As a married woman she should know where to draw the line, professional trainer or not. No be me una go use bp kill
Peeps like us go live very Long, Amen. I will only tell her I think it is not ideal and forget it ever happened.

I don't like anything that makes heart beat anyhow grin
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by DonroxyII: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Vyolet:
That instructor looks professional though, his body language is not suggestive.
However, i wouldn’t allow such exercise, it is a bit rigorous, all i need is situp,use the bicycle and a threadmill.
Can you analyse his mind
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Aydot351(m): 5:15am On Mar 09, 2022
DonroxyII:
Peeps like us go live very Long, Amen. I will only tell her I think it is not ideal and forget it ever happened.

I don't like anything that makes heart beat anyhow grin

God bless you my comrade

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.