Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? (82265 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by emmaodet: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

The trainer might be professional, can that be said about his penis?

There's no professionalism when it comes to Tot0 and Gbola matter.

grin grin grin
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Enemyofpeace: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Simran94:

Lol, I went for a checkup in the hospital for Lumps in the breast. I needed to be sure I was not developing lumps. A male doctor attended to me and I had to remove my top and bra so he could examine my breasts. There was no female chaperone or another male doctor. Though I was uncomfortable but I had no choice than to sit still while he examined both breasts for up to 10mins
chei the guy rub and enjoy your succulent breasts for ten good minutes grin grin
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Iceberg3: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
All spread up and wide open like that, imagine what's on those twosome minds while acting the possum ta that posture grin
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by emmaodet: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
What of trainers that don't maintain professional part of their business? You just dey open mouth waaa with no reasonable thing coming out of it.

grin grin grin
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by emmaodet: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

You can't be done with this conversation when you're yet to tell me the essence of spreading a married woman's legs that way .

cheesy grin
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Boniwhite: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
won't you respect yourself!!

Now, you quoted me just to troll. If I should retaliate now, abi you will say I'm rude??
is too early to fight. Today is sunday.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Zonefree(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Taa...disembark from this yarns jaree..

Is she going for Olympics...Na rough play...I am the instructor she will need.. grin grin

Them no dey carry cutlass go behind person wey sabi cutlass things o. cool

Carry my meal come the snap instructor for face..processional ko. grin grin
Munzy nwoke oma, don't mind that guy... He's just yarning dust.

Kriss.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Jennyclay(f): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Boniwhite:
is too early to fight. Today is sunday.
You should be telling yourself that... Not me.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Funflipper: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Everything is bad in that. What sort of exercise is this? What's the end product of this rubbish?

The end product is sex. The instructor is deliberately activating her sex mode and she is in the game too. At some point, they will reach a mutual understanding and BOOM! The piston will start raming the cylinder in different positions.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by galaxy2020(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
As a married woman, is not all type of exercise you do.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Stanleyq: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

To you, it's rubbish. You must know that there's nothing bad in it. Trainers don't force people to patronize them. You need to get enlightened more.
what kind of enlightenment, I pray, may ur wife receive this kind of training
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Most people on this thread don't even have a wife to goes to the gym in the first place, how dem wan come spread your woman like bread wey dey invite blueband in the first place.

Now Playing,
Peruzzi Ozumba Mbadiwe Refix
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Stanleyq: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, when it comes to such activity, being married is not that considered. The trainers are doing their job. If you ain't cool with it, ask your wife not to go for it. Stop bringing up unnecessary questions! What if for some people, he is a professional one, and for himself, he is not

Professional trainers won't touch women inappropriately. And if such should happen, you can report at the station.

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Funflipper: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
pansophist:
Any woman that will position herself like that, allowing a male trainer spread her legs like that is an idiot.

That is a child's play when compared to what goes on in the massage room.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Gentlerespect76: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
Double0h7:
When I'm not mad? Why would anyone but my husband put me in that position.

Abeg, talk em, and turn around while I stretch myself by myself cheesy
grin grin
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

The trainer might be professional, can that be said about his penis?

There's no professionalism when it comes to Tot0 and Gbola matter.
Hahahahhahah
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, when it comes to such activity, being married is not that considered. The trainers are doing their job. If you ain't cool with it, ask your wife not to go for it. Stop bringing up unnecessary questions!

Professional trainers won't touch women inappropriately. And if such should happen, you can report at the station. Idiot, would his penis be professional?

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:

No smart husband or Wife should allow his/her partner to register in a Gym outfits.

Human hormones should NEVER be underated! sad

Before you know it, the husband eyes will start looking at Big Yanch and boobs of a female trainee!
While the Wife might start eyeing a Guy with big muscles and curved, well packaged gbola.

Before u know, Kporkriyon will take place! sad cheesy
Hahaha
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
[quote author=Chuzoetoh post=110596063][/quote]
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Stanleyq: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, Gynecologists do more than that and they stay professional. Don't qoute me anymore. I'm done having this conversation with you.
gynecologist as u said, I have seen one who later invited de woman for sex, he may not do it that time but later, he first of all was praising her vagina that she keeps it neat, he later invited her

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
emmaodet:

cheesy grin
would his penis be professional?
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by drunkpunk(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sekoni003:
As long as I don't catch them in this position coz wtf angry grin . I'm a gym rat myself so I'm the instructor my wife needs cheesy...

P.S: don't try to make this about Nigerian men. Any man would feel uncomfortable seeing his wife in such a precarious situation... Even Michael in GTA V got pissed when the Yoga instructor got too comfortable with his wife grin

Wrong. Micheal found out they were screwing each other. Remember when he went with his son to one cafeteria to beat up the yoga guy?

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

To you, it's rubbish. You must know that there's nothing bad in it. Trainers don't force people to patronize them. You need to get enlightened more.

So, bros, enlighten me(even as a doctor, i may not know everything about exercise)

When you spread someone's legs in that manner, which muscle group(s) are you exercising?

Please attach a reference to your answer for verification.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Oturatetuala(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
The instructor don enter one chance be that o. You don't want to see crazy
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Boniwhite: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
You should be telling yourself that... Not me.
Respect yourself!
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by IdeasPro(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

How will you handle this if gym instructor train your wife this way?

To me, I don't think anything is wrong with it
It's just to make the lady fit and looks more sexy to the husband,

I think Only over jealous husband or boyfriend will see anything wrong here

What is the name of this exercise called? As far as I know, you cannot give meat to a dog to keep for you.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by meemee(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Are you telling me the instructor himself will not have ideas running in his head? Positions like this is not good for everyone. Even the womean at that position will be wondering how it will feel like with that instructor at her quite time. We are humans.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by naija4life247: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
I am a Muslim, so I will check what the Shariah Law says about this.

Your guess is as good as mine
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by FashionCookie(f): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mcslize:

Gym wey them dey go play away match.
Hahahaha...wahala for who no registere 4 gym
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by blackboy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
Showed my wife the pix and she laughed. The laugh of ....
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Jamesowi(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
This Current Crop Of Generation Has Lost It All Imagin Spraying Or Open Some Ones Wife Legs That Manal Are You Say You Don't See Anything Wrong With That? God Help Us Who She Is Exercise For Or Getting Fit For, (1) Is Not Good For A Christain Woman To That With A Gym Instrutor Except With Her Husband (2) This Shown That The Husband Does Not Love Is Wife, Because Jelousesy Is Part Of Iove.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by kushercain: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
Double0h7:
When I'm not mad? Why would anyone but my husband put me in that position.

Abeg, talk em, and turn around while I stretch myself by myself cheesy

Let me wife you for this grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.