Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? (82210 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by jaxxy(m): 12:31am On Feb 27, 2022
Im more curious about what the exercise posture is meant to achieve than anything else. Its when I don’t get a good answer that I will respond accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
A married woman spreading her legs like this for another man should hide her face in shame!

What kind of exercise demands she spread her legs this wide? What's she trying to achieve when she's not going for Olympics undecided
Olympic Exercise grin grin grin.
Only Bedmatics exercises permit such.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 27, 2022
jaxxy:
Im more curious about what the exercise posture is meant to achieve than anything else. Its when I don’t get a good answer that I will respond accordingly.
The essence of that pattern of exercise is to ensure the Lady starts breathing through that place as soon as possible.
So, that exercise is in preparation for such.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 27, 2022
Starryleeyah01:
A jealous man will see everything wrong in this,
Tho it's kinda weird
You answered yourself.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by jaxxy(m): 12:40am On Feb 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The essence of that pattern of exercise is to ensure the Lady starts breathing through that place as soon as possible.
So, that exercise is in preparation for such.

Wrong answer. U have one more try b4 I react. Kindly think well b4 u respond.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Donbunchis: 1:12am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
A married woman spreading her legs like this for another man should hide her face in shame!

What kind of exercise demands she spread her legs this wide? What's she trying to achieve when she's not going for Olympics undecided

Those certified gym instructors should always have a male companion in all meetings, first of all d husband.

But any sheep that must astray,will do that. Even with all the sacrifices. Better be ur wives hero!!!!

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:14am On Feb 27, 2022
blackparadise:
omo the position bad gann ohhh..if I be the instructor nah to slide in men.... See correct wheel barrow style......the thing go entere the g spot ni
So, you want to fvck another man wife? You dis Ashawo boy!

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Olumighty123(m): 5:26am On Feb 27, 2022
Not for anything but kilode? Sho fe paa ni? grin I'd be fast to rescue my wife . I'm not a jealous type of man anyway kiss

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by blackparadise: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:
So, you want to fvck another man wife? You dis Ashawo boy!
who tell you say nah married woman, ...she may not, nah every woman for gym be married woman ni..... My friend don carry one lady for gym before and she is a single mother, so what else....lol

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by majamajic(m): 7:21am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

She is in race with side chicks , she need be fit in all angle

4 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Zonefree(m): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2022
majamajic:

She is in race with side chicks , she need be fit in all angle
Valid point

grin

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by adebayour26: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2022
A million thought in the mind of that Gym instructor as at that moment.

10 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

How will you handle this if gym instructor train your wife this way?

To me, I don't think anything is wrong with it
It's just to make the lady fit and looks more sexy to the husband,

I think Only over jealous husband or boyfriend will see anything wrong here

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Mukina2
dominique
thunder with gps will find you soom

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Danmboss(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2022
Damn gym instructor is my calling I can feel it cool

6 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2022
Marriage is SCAM.

Don't be so foolish as to get into it.

9 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2022
No urhobo man go allow this kinda play never
Wetin you want make I day see for dream

You want make all your children resemble gym instructors

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by iTearHerToto: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2022
Same goes for the ladies if a female massage therapist is doing a great job on your husband's body
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Bishopsgate(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Everything is bad in that. What sort of exercise is this? What's the end product of this rubbish?

Belle or oxlade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by treatise: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2022
I will send my account number to my father in law cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by FANTASER: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2022
What's the essence of spreading a married woman legs that way? What's the trainer trying to achieve?
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by jimtemi1: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2022
As if the gym instructor wan suck her... Her VJ is massive even from the look outside

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Newboss(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2022
He should fûck that toto real good. The toto is always independent, whether married or unmarried.

Once you understand you don't own any woman's toto, you will stop investing in any toto. Wahala for simps.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Bamzyriches451: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2022
Damn!
Wahala
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by silibaba: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

To you, it's rubbish. You must know that there's nothing bad in it. Trainers don't force people to patronize them. You need to get enlightened more.

There is nothing wrong with the position today but when they ask you go go for DNA of your kids tomorrow you start panicking,

12 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by dukeboss(m): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2022
It's nothing to me. Whether she decides to cheat on is non of my business life continues, she not the only lady out there plenty of fish
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Baba40(f): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2022
Starryleeyah01:
A jealous man will see everything wrong in this,
Tho it's kinda weird

When women mentioned "jealous man" I marvelled... Dont you know that a loving man is a jealous man? Unless you dont want me to love you

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by ultimatekint(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2022
Maybe I have to apply for this kind job oooooo !
The woman try ooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.