Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? (82247 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by thinkmoney(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Everything is bad in that. What sort of exercise is this? What's the end product of this rubbish?
Guy nothing bad. It's his work. It's just like doctors that touch private parts to help woman dilate and give birth.
May of u Nigerians are just so not liberal in the mind. You are kinda archaic, low in confidence and petty
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Dotman2210(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Mom007:
Any man or woman that sees Nothing wrong with this picture whether the woman is married or unmarried needs to get their heads checked! All of you trying to sound woke and open-minded, claiming there's nothing wrong here... I pity all of you. Same you will be shouting and foaming at the mouth whenever bobrisky and his counterparts makes any post. You are all a bunch of hypocrites! Gym kor, national stadium ni!

This is the only lady that have made a reasonable comment so far
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by FashionCookie(f): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2022
After una go say "Nigerian women are too lazy to hit the gym like their white counterparts..." yen yen yen yen... undecided
Una see exercise now, una dey complain.
Eme-ekpa!
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by drlateef: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

How will you handle this if gym instructor train your wife this way?

To me, I don't think anything is wrong with it
It's just to make the lady fit and looks more sexy to the husband,

I think Only over jealous husband or boyfriend will see anything wrong here

Yes, no need to be jealous. Do you see everything he does to your wife while in gym? Mumu husband.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Joe4real1988(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2022
See centre meat kiss kiss kiss.......damn
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by sylve11: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Everything is bad in that. What sort of exercise is this? What's the end product of this rubbish?

grin cool
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, Gynecologists do more than that and they stay professional. Don't qoute me anymore. I'm done having this conversation with you.

Actually, not all gynaes and health professionals stay professional.

There are several cases of reported infractions by medical practitioners.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by sylve11: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

You can't be done with this conversation when you're yet to tell me the essence of spreading a married woman's legs that way .

Oh gosh grin grin cool
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by sylve11: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2022
Echoban:

.if ur man isn't jealous abt u then u need to question his love for u.

Loud it. cool
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Victerica(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

What's the essence of spreading a married woman legs that way?

What's the trainer trying to achieve?

Peru dey para

Na exercise for Kpekus
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by xavier047: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hmm, no matter how compose and rational you want to be, a gym instructor spreading your wife like that will make you feel uncomfortable.

See as dem spread the girl like butter on top bread grin grin grin

Me that I know myself and my woman knows me, please let her use the thread mill abeg and avoid gyming her Kpekus to avoid stories.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

Exactly. That's how you will advice all men to overlook it, even the ones that will eventually lead to something simply because your feministic mind can't reason that not all seemingly innocent things like these are actually innocent.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by LollySeaSide: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
I'll let married men discuss this.
The only I can say is that I zoomed the picture and I've decided to pursue a career as a gym instructor.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Disembark: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Taa...disembark from this yarns jaree..

Is she going for Olympics...Na rough play...I am the instructor she will need.. grin grin

Them no dey carry cutlass go behind person wey sabi cutlass things o. cool

Carry my meal come the snap instructor for face..processional ko. grin grin

Oga mind how u mention my name

U go collect ooo
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by casppyjay: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

What's the essence of spreading a married woman legs that way?

What's the trainer trying to achieve?
train, exercise and eventually excite the vaginal walls …

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by ufotunang: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
So that is the only exercise the gym instructor can offer the lady abi....konji gym instructor
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Munzy14(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Disembark:

Oga mind how u mention my name

U go collect ooo
Eweeee grin grin grin who goes?

I go collect wetin? Your girl friend? grin grin
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Oladat(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

You obviously think it is wrong that's why you're posting it on here.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Reference(m): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
venabili:

1. It is not only deliveries that require a woman to remove her clothes. Some regular checkups require same. Pelvic exams and pap smear, which some women have regularly, are examples.

2. Women open up their bodies to lab attendants too depending on required tests. Ask any woman who has gone through an HSG.

3. Yes, the medical profession requires a female chaperone to be in attendance. this is to prevent a situation where the medical professional and the patient are exclusively alone. In most Gyms, there are usually a lot of other people milling around. It only become suspicious when its a private gym session.

4.Gym instructors are highly trained professionals too. Especially if you enrolled in a standard gym. Same with massage therapists. They maintain a high level of professional aloofness. Of course, if you visit some miscreants in doctors uniform, they also tend to disregard all the so called professional ethics.

By the way, if a woman will cheat, she simply will. If seeing your woman in that position gives you doubt, then you do not have a trustworthy woman.

Those things do not happen with the regularity of a gym visit.
And for heavens sake you certainly cannot compare the allure of a healthy person and one which is not.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by AuroraB(f): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
Echoban:

My presence there won't let him do this rubbish.

If she can't loud it to the gym to b careful with her as a married woman

Then I LL keep quiet make we reach house , she go hear am from me.no b fight but I LL let her know I'm not comfortable with those purn programs, if something like that happens after that warning then she's no longer going for any gym again.

You would keep quiet in front of the Trainer only to raise dust at home undecided
Na man you be grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Reference(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Simran94:

Lol, I went for a checkup in the hospital for Lumps in the breast. I needed to be sure I was not developing lumps. A male doctor attended to me and I had to remove my top and bra so he could examine my breasts. There was no female chaperone or another male doctor. Though I was uncomfortable but I had no choice than to sit still while he examined both breasts for up to 10mins

That is not standard procedure and you have right to demand standards.
If he is not your family physician then you need to get one.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Disembark: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Eweeee grin grin grin who goes?

I go collect wetin? Your girl friend? grin grin

Aboy hand go touch you oooo

U da cap careless

U da ask ,Chief drill wu goes

No worri u go collect wortoworto
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Boniwhite: 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
What kind of fitness am I looking for that a man would stretch me like that. Abeg o, I won't even dare allow him.

I'm the only daughter of my parents, I can't allow any gym trainer break my bones.
Only daughter? no wonder you are a spoilt kid
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Enny2013(f): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
God forbid bad tin.dis would b a disrespect to my hubby.i dare nt.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by FBCventures: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
Oh boy, sometimes mind no go comot for somethings. Person spear your wife like that, and you dey there even your imagination if you no follow her go no go rest. Abeg na rough play be that oo, not that position.

Anyways I sell Cat fish, fingerling and juvenile
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Jennyclay(f): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Boniwhite:
Only daughter? no wonder you are a spoilt kid
won't you respect yourself!!

Now, you quoted me just to troll. If I should retaliate now, abi you will say I'm rude??
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

Hian! He wan get fault be that. angry
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Munzy14(m): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Disembark:

Aboy hand go touch you oooo

U da cap careless

U da ask ,Chief drill wu goes

No worri u go collect wortoworto
lipsrsealed na oil you dey drill..
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Mcslize: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
FashionCookie:
After una go say "Nigerian women are too lazy to hit the gym like their white counterparts..." yen yen yen yen... undecided
Una see exercise now, una dey complain.
Eme-ekpa!

Gym wey them dey go play away match.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Enemyofpeace: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
Na to remove her pant and put him prick just remain
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by stanisbaratheon: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Everything is wrong about that position/training
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Mcslize: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
xavier047:
Hmm, no matter how compose and rational you want to be, a gym instructor spreading your wife like that will make you feel uncomfortable.

See as dem spread the girl like butter on top bread grin grin grin

Me that I know myself and my woman knows me, please let her use the thread mill abeg and avoid gyming her Kpekus to avoid stories.

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin chaiiii kpekus gymming. Guy u bad gan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.