Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? (82211 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by kushercain: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
drunkpunk:

Wrong. Micheal found out they were screwing each other. Remember when he went with his son to one cafeteria to beat up the yoga guy?

And went and destroyed the house of a crime Lord thinking it was the yoga instructors’ house lol

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by kushercain: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Stanleyq:
gynecologist as u said, I have seen one who later invited de woman for sex, he may not do it that time but later, he first of all was praising her vagina that she keeps it neat, he later invited her

Did she go?
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by phemmyfour: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
Starryleeyah01:
A jealous man will see everything wrong in this,
Tho it's kinda weird
So you can spread like excel spreadsheet for a trainer
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by dumiel: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

How will you handle this if gym instructor train your wife this way?

To me, I don't think anything is wrong with it
It's just to make the lady fit and looks more sexy to the husband,

I think Only over jealous husband or boyfriend will see anything wrong here

All of u that is refusing to see anything wrong in this, na so e dey take start na.. 15-20years after DNA test go say na another man father all una children.
Make una dey there dey deceive una selves!

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by OneTwoOne(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
Only a foolish husband and a shameless wife or even unmarried lady would allow this Nonsense..

My wife doesn't go to gym, I'm gym instructor myself.

We gym together sad

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by dumiel: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:
Nothing bad in that because there are many trainers that always maintain the professional part of their business.

Although, that position is tempting!

"Nothing bad in that" and "that position is tempting" in the same post by u. Bros, u get sense pass Mufasa!
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by unbreak: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hmmm I just the pass ooo... But let add, the woman signed for the training nah, so the gym instructor is only doing his job.. No issues I come in peace oo
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Emerie22(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

You should rather advise yourself to stop deceiving people into entering into prisons in the name of marriage.

Marriage have been working for people, maybe you have to work on yourself and settle down than being wierd with women. I will also advice you to change the way you reason as a young man. Think about it my boy
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sekoni003:
As long as I don't catch them in this position coz wtf angry grin . I'm a gym rat myself so I'm the instructor my wife needs cheesy...

P.S: don't try to make this about Nigerian men. Any man would feel uncomfortable seeing his wife in such a precarious situation... Even Michael in GTA V got pissed when the Yoga instructor got too comfortable with his wife grin

Gta v player spotted grin grin grin
Ps3,ps4 or xbox?

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
kushercain:

And went and destroyed the house of a crime Lord thinking it was the yoga instructors’ house lol

Yes grin grin
With Franklin then they got chased green light green light loll
And pulled a heist to pay off the damages fees
Oh what a great game

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by olamoses75(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
Wetin my wife wan go do for gym in the first place?
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by saxokay(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
The trainer might be professional, can that be said about his penis?
There's no professionalism when it comes to Tot0 and Gbola matter.
truth is bitter
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Neerich1512(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

The trainer might be professional, can that be said about his penis?

There's no professionalism when it comes to Tot0 and Gbola matter.
...... Laugh wan kill me ooo
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by EmmaLege: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
A married woman spreading her legs like this for another man should hide her face in shame!

What kind of exercise demands she spread her legs this wide? What's she trying to achieve when she's not going for Olympics undecided

i tire o sad sad sad
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by gabpaul: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
Starryleeyah01:
A jealous man will see everything wrong in this,
Tho it's kinda weird
You are so confused.. undecided
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Stanleyq: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
kushercain:

Did she go?
if she went, I wouldn't know about it
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by esiri4jesu(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

OP if you see your man like this over a woman, how will you feel?
Personally, l will not allow that besides my wife will be irritated by it anyway.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by emmaodet: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
Chuzoetoh:
would his penis be professional?

You are right bro. We should not allow some things all in the name of civilization.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

You, if you're married while not go to a young gym instructor to do the same to you and let's see the reaction of your husband and your family grin Something is wrong about everything in that picture, this is someone's wife..

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Billygee2u: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
A married woman spreading her legs like this for another man should hide her face in shame!

What kind of exercise demands she spread her legs this wide? What's she trying to achieve when she's not going for Olympics undecided
Any woman that perform this ,surely will not see anything wrong sleeping with the useless instructor

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Everything is bad in that. What sort of exercise is this? What's the end product of this rubbish?
Abeg ! Help me ask am woooooo grin grin
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, Gynecologists do more than that and they stay professional. Don't qoute me anymore. I'm done having this conversationp with you.

Big lie.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by bizzibodi(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, Gynecologists do more than that and they stay professional. Don't qoute me anymore. I'm done having this conversation with you.
How do you know male gynaes stay professional?am wondering.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by bizzibodi(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
This is inappropriate,with her puff puff mound starring him in da face.Tufiakwa!
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by nwajesus12(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sekoni003:
As long as I don't catch them in this position coz wtf angry grin . I'm a gym rat myself so I'm the instructor my wife needs cheesy...

P.S: don't try to make this about Nigerian men. Any man would feel uncomfortable seeing his wife in such a precarious situation... Even Michael in GTA V got pissed when the Yoga instructor got too comfortable with his wife grin
but the gym instructor lashed Michael's wife leading to his destruction of that bad guys house cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by godliman: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

To you, it's rubbish. You must know that there's nothing bad in it. Trainers don't force people to patronize them. You need to get enlightened more.
Which evil on earth will people not justify? Evil Putin has supporters here. This is pure evil
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
bizzibodi:
This is inappropriate,with her puff puff mound starring him in da face.Tufiakwa!
There is no way that man prik will not rise.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Ofiadiegwu: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

Hey, come on. It's immoral for a man to open another man's wife's leg in that fashion.

The same gym man won't permit his wife's leg be opened by another man that way. Keep that "jealous husband" trash out of this.

Tell us, what will the gym guy be thinking at the point he is opening those legs? Or is he a Rohit? Having not thoughts?

Exercise is not madness and that particular leg-opening style there is not the type used for burning calories. I wonder what that woman is burning by opening her legs that way.

Op, you should add "viewers discretion" to the tittle.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Emdebby2: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
This is far beyond exercise. Is she going for the olympics or beauty pageant? As a married woman it's wrong.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Dshocker(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

If nothing was wrong with the picture/position,you wouldn't have bothered asking men/guys if it was proper.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by messiah(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
He's a very strong man... to stand that stench. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.