Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? (82217 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by agabaI23(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

How will you handle this if gym instructor train your wife this way?

To me, I don't think anything is wrong with it
It's just to make the lady fit and looks more sexy to the husband,

I think Only over jealous husband or boyfriend will see anything wrong here

Why did you ask if you saw nothing wrong with it?

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Etila(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2022
She will leave my house that very day...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Didi2d(m): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

What's the essence of spreading a married woman legs that way?

What's the trainer trying to achieve?

Abeg leave that guy, him just dey whine you. Himself won't be comfortable seeing his wife like that
If you know how all these gym instructors dey f**k people wife ehn

10 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by koolaid87: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2022
That'll be the last time she uses him.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Mom007(f): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2022
Any man or woman that sees Nothing wrong with this picture whether the woman is married or unmarried needs to get their heads checked! All of you trying to sound woke and open-minded, claiming there's nothing wrong here... I pity all of you. Same you will be shouting and foaming at the mouth whenever bobrisky and his counterparts makes any post. You are all a bunch of hypocrites! Gym kor, national stadium ni!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by lilachiever(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

Then I'd rather create time to be her trainer.

No man is allowed to see above my wife's knee except if we're at the beach.

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Jokerman(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2022
Starryleeyah01:
A jealous man will see everything wrong in this,
Tho it's kinda weird

You are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by tempusfugit: 9:00am On Feb 27, 2022
This position sweet die, everywhere open, Chai nakking sweet

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by CaptainFM1: 9:00am On Feb 27, 2022
If I can't train her myself, then I no go complain. Afterall, gynecologist do put their fingers during antenatal visits. If I can't do their job for them, I won't complain. I don't even want to see or hear about it. If it gets to the point where the woman talks about it, then the touch must be pleasuring to the person doing it.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Maj196(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2022
Rubbish, fitness my foot

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nicepoker(m): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2022
Parting the red Sea. grin

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by seyz91(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2022
I won't even let it get to this stage..

Will never allow my girlfriend or wife go to any gym cuz as far as i'm concern with my experience being a regular and frequent gym goer, GYM is a coded HOTEL

Girls that go there go find client and Guys go link up with free pussy

Advise to my fellow wise nigiz, No reason Gym at all for any of your pussy oo
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

6 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by compton11(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, when it comes to such activity, being married is not that considered. The trainers are doing their job. If you ain't cool with it, ask your wife not to go for it. Stop bringing up unnecessary questions!

Professional trainers won't touch women inappropriately. And if such should happen, you can report at the station.

why can't a fellow woman trainer do it instead of a nigga?

4 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by NairaMaster1(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Everything is bad in that. What sort of exercise is this? What's the end product of this rubbish?

That boy is a jambite. He doesn't have an idea of what men are talking about.

5 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by silibaba: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2022
Baba40:

When women mentioned "jealous man" I marvelled... Dont you know that a loving man is a jealous man? Unless you dont want me to love you

don't mind her.

without jealousy how can love prevail

when you cherish something or someone, guide it jealously.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by chatinent: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2022
When e no dey ment. If I no nack am 2by2 for spinal cord make I naked baff.

7 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Cantonese: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2022
The conclusion dey clear.

That woman has to open her defense in the court of her husband because that is a very serious case.

Who knows, the man could be training her on how to finish her husband patapata.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by 2Ways(m): 9:05am On Feb 27, 2022
I'm a gym instructor myself, I don't think I would even let my wife go to a public gym( when I get married). What I have seen is not what I should type here.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by venabili: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, when it comes to such activity, being married is not that considered. The trainers are doing their job. If you ain't cool with it, ask your wife not to go for it. Stop bringing up unnecessary questions!

Professional trainers won't touch women inappropriately. And if such should happen, you can report at the station.

Most people forget the fact that their wives spread the same legs for their doctors (even lab attendants) without any panties. The instructor is also a professional.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2022
You guys have put so much value in Sex that’s why women make you suffer to get it.
There’s nothing wrong there as long as he’s an instructor if she want to sleep with him she will and you won’t find out so don’t bother yourself with it.. Sex is not a big deal

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by unbreak: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2022
Hmmm I'm just passing ooo.. But she signed for the training nah.. So the instructor is only doing his job..
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Onyeziokwu(m): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Everything is bad in that. What sort of exercise is this? What's the end product of this rubbish?

God bless you zonefree, most dudes above chatting shit.

There's a lot wrong with the pix tbh

4 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by RPG2020(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2022
What about doctors that deliver babies shocked
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Omotosho1090905(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2022
https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/zambian-man-batters-gym-instructor-after-catching-his-wife-sleeping-with-him.html

Na your answer be that. Once you allow a fellow man get intimate with your woman be ready for the palava women no dey tey change mind

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Banhammy717: 9:08am On Feb 27, 2022
Totally immoral. A married woman should do all her gym at home.
Better still, she should be trained by fellow lady gym instructor.

6 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Twenty8: 9:08am On Feb 27, 2022
The fact that you're even asking means something is wrong

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Pimine: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

Aswearugaaad

You don't see anything wrong with it yet you made a post out of it. Classic case of histrionic personality disorder undecided

5 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by suffering: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2022
Dead forum, hackneyed topic. OP has asked this question repeatedly since 2005 using multiple accounts. Why these lazy mods always bring it to front page I’ll never understand.

If the coach can handle her farts then he has mind. My wife will learn from my example. The only extra she’ll need is maybe a threadmill or stretch of road for long runs/jogs. If he still has sexual thoughts after repeated bombardment of farts then he surely is a member of one tribe well known for filth and toilet humour.

Lol. Nairalanders who know nothing about exercise are unconsciously making themselves known.
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Kingsteve(m): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2022
Zonefree:
A married woman spreading her legs like this for another man should hide her face in shame!

What kind of exercise demands she spread her legs this wide? What's she trying to achieve when she's not going for Olympics undecided

grin
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Ferdinandu(m): 9:11am On Feb 27, 2022
Is my wife's name among those representing Nigeria in the next Olympics?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.