Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? (10761 Views)

First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by desiredhome: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2022
ss1930:
See.. it's a secret to secured Abundance.. pls give it to GOD .. put it in your church offering box. ..but let it be between you and God .. let him reward you openly..
If churches were doing the right things with the money we give, the society will be better off.....our prayer points will change from enemies die etc.......

I'm sure when some pastorprenours receives donations from politicians..... knowing that those gifts are stolen from either their constituents/government.....

You don't get blessings from corrupt/ill gotten money given to a church..... Nigerians are very wicked, ....the reason there are poverty everywhere....
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Ifakiland(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2022
If you need loan for your first fruit...hit me up....25% interest per month.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Born2Breed(f): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2022
Let your instinct lead you.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by mmsen: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2022
LOL.

You people and your superstitious nonsense.

The first time I heard of such tripe was a few years ago on this forum.

When you people eventually open your eyes you'll find that life doesn't need to be as difficult as you make it.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Afonasa(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2022
Yes,yes and another yes.....

Its not a must it must be in church bag

Guys,for all of ur freelance issues,you can reach out to me via my signature for significant help....
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Tobechuckwu(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Prov 3 Vs 9-10

When u give ur first fruit to God, it's a sign that u honour HIM.
God's word says he that honours me, him will I honour.

Giving is spiritual nd God is not in need of everything he commanded us to do including giving, but it's for our benefits. He blesses in return everytime we willingly obey his words.

God also talk about giving to ur parents which is totally different from ur first fruit.

Even in Christ, it's still absolutely important to give not just ur first fruit, but also every other givings including ur Tithe.

Gen 8 Vs 22
As long as the earth remains, seedtime nd harvest shall not cease in as much as day nd night hasn't cease.

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Funkybabee(f): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Any one your spirit leads you too

It's God blessing to that channel

No man can receive except Father give to him

Tithes is for church
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by ezekwe1: 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
my brothers and sisters i need money donations to treat my right eye problem any amount you can give is acceptable my bank account details are FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA 3090279796 OR ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA 2085721740...
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by ezekwe1: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
my brothers and sisters i need money donations to treat my right eye problem any amount you can give is acceptable my bank account details are FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA 3090279796 OR ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA 2085721740.......
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by ezekwe1: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
my brothers and sisters i need money donations to treat my right eye problem any amount you can give is acceptable my bank account details are FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA 3090279796 OR ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA 2085721740.............
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Tobechuckwu(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
jmoore:
Where do you see first fruits in the
Bible after the death of Jesus?
Why not sacrifice an animal to God
since you want to be stuck in old
testament?

Then u are totally ignorant of God's word.

As day nd night ceased after the death of Jesus?

Gen 8 Vs 22 says
As long as the earth remains, so far day nd night hasn't ceased then seedtime nd harvest shall not cease.

This is a universal law giving by God that the death of Jesus cannot contradict.

So as long as there is day nd night, when u honour the Lord with ur first fruit, ur banes shall be fill with plenty.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Akharmony: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
if you are led by the spririt to do so then the reward can b massive. . . Didn't bishop oyedepo tell his pastors resently to take thr offerings and give it to the needy in there various assemblies. . . For those who are led by the spirit are called the son of God. . .
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by desgiezd(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Do exactly as instructed by the Bible.

Do not twist that instruction to suit your own fantasy
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by UnclePati: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hahahha
I tire my brother ... This people are so stuck with the old testament laws of Moses ...

jmoore:
Where do you see first fruits in the
Bible after the death of Jesus?
Why not sacrifice an animal to God
since you want to be stuck in old
testament?
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Tobechuckwu(m): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Gullah:

Can you please show any place where christians were required to pay first fruits? Or show any place where the apostles or the early christians in the Bible paid first fruits. You're saying Jesus was referred to as the first fruit and the church was also referred to as the first fruit but did the bible ever say we should now start bringing our first salary or earnings because we are his first fruit? Let's stop imposing jewish laws on christians just to force them to give. The first fruit was a law giving to Jews just like tithes and sin offering and so on. There's no where it was given or mandated for christians to still be under such laws.

God never force anything on anybody, even to accept Jesus Christ as ur Lord nd saviour is a choice.

First fruit is a law giving by God which the death of Jesus Christ cannot invalidate. It is impossible for Jesus Christ to invalidate first fruit.

Prov 3 Vs 9-10
Says honour the Lord with ur substance nd with the first fruit of thy increase... So shall ur banes be filled with plenty...

It's a choice to obey or not to. If u choose to serve God then u must obey his commandments.

First fruit is a seed.
Gen 8 Vs 22 already said as long as the earth remains, seedtime nd harvest shall not cease.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by jmoore(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

Gen 8 Vs 22 says
As long as the earth remains, so far day nd night hasn't ceased then seedtime nd harvest shall not cease.

This is a universal law giving by God that the death of Jesus cannot contradict.

So as long as there is day nd night, when u honour the Lord with ur first fruit, ur banes shall be fill with plenty.

When did Pastors become your God?

Did you deliver your first fruits to heaven through rockets?

Pastorpreneurs have devised a manipulative way to cash out. And real Christians will keep exposing them.

Go and sacrifice animals to God before I take you seriously.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Tobechuckwu(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
jmoore:

When did Pastors become your God?

Did you deliver your first fruits to heaven through rockets?

Pastorpreneurs have devised a manipulative way to cash out. And real Christians will keep exposing them.

Go and sacrifice animals to God before I take you seriously.

I give first fruit in my local assembly I worship that's my God. When I pray over my money, it is turn to seed .
It's spiritual, u cannot understand it.

Just noticed that u are here to make mockery of the things of God nd Pastors.
I just answered ur question, now u are turning ur attention to pastors.
U are not a Christian... I'm out
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Funflipper: 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
Goodplace:
Please, can first fruit offering be given to a biological father for God to reward?

If Given to a Priest or Pastor will it carry more blessings?

Can first fruit offering be put in the offering box as an act of faith for Gods blessings?

Th. you.

What you call first fruit is a reward from God for your hardwork. Do not hand it over to any lazy ass pastor who is trying to manipulate you to part ways with your earnings. God won't be happy with you.

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Gullah: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

God never force anything on anybody, even to accept Jesus Christ as ur Lord nd saviour is a choice.

First fruit is a law giving by God which the death of Jesus Christ cannot invalidate. It is impossible for Jesus Christ to invalidate first fruit.

Prov 3 Vs 9-10
Says honour the Lord with ur substance nd with the first fruit of thy increase... So shall ur banes be filled with plenty...

It's a choice to obey or not to. If u choose to serve God then u must obey his commandments.

First fruit is a seed.
Gen 8 Vs 22 already said as long as the earth remains, seedtime nd harvest shall not cease.
So if you believe that the death of Jesus didn't invalidate the law, are you telling me that you keep all old testament laws in your life today? If the death of Jesus invalidate other laws, why is it impossible for the same death to invalidate the law of first fruits? Why will the death of Jesus makes us free from the law but once it has to do with collecting money from people then the death of Jesus can't invalidate it again?
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Kobojunkie: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
JuanDeDios:

You have not answered the question. Instead of confusing us further, please tell us who we should pay our first fruit to. Bless us with an answer - I know you can do it.
God no send you pay anything to anyone so what should I be telling you about your Pagan endeavors? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by jmoore(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

I give first fruit in my local assembly I worship that's my God. When I pray over my money, it is turn to seed .
It's spiritual, u cannot understand it.

Just noticed that u are here to make mockery of the things of God nd Pastors.
I just answered ur question, now u are turning ur attention to pastors.
U are not a Christian... I'm out

You didn't answer anything!! Twice you intentionally evaded the statement on sacrificing animals to God. See how manipulative you are. You lied!! You gave the money to pastors, not God. Don't get twisted.

I am here to expose fake Christians or ignorant Christians.

My initial post was 'no first fruit after death of Jesus'. Quote the verse. You can't because the verse doesn't exist.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Analyst7: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
desiredhome:

Oh they do..... through manipulating messages...... Same way they threaten people with dead/misfortunes for not paying tithe.....

And it's compulsory for workers?.....

Some of these practices are not in the Bible....but because we do not read the Bible......
A man of God shouldn't threaten anybody but say the truth
But since alot of them are wolves now in sheep skin
It's now hard to know the real truth

Not paying tithe is bad and only God can state the consequences
But first fruit is never an obligation instigated in the bible to be paying
U can pay it only if God give u the instruction personally or u just feel like

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by lookingfly: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
FX2BROWN:
I gave mine 2 my pastor directly, he prayed 4 me, the following week, it was like bomb! The blexing was awesome. Glory 2 God
what was the blessing? lipsrsealed
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by dozzy24(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
If ur father really needs it, I don't see anything wrong, u giving him. He is also going to pray for u always.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by TheGift: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Goodplace:
Please, can first fruit offering be given to a biological father for God to reward?

Can first fruit offering be put in the offering box as an act of faith for Gods blessings?

Where under the new covenant did you see first fruit offering? Thank you.

You are majoring in the minor of human traditions and rituals, instead of majoring on the major standard of the word such “give as God has prospered you” , “give to those in need, widows and orphans” , “give cheerfully”

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by JuanDeDios: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God no send you pay anything to anyone so what should I be telling you about your Pagan endeavors? undecided
Are you sure about this?

Ezekiel 44:30
Verse Concepts
The first of all the first fruits of every kind and every contribution of every kind, from all your contributions, shall be for the priests; you shall also give to the priest the first of your dough to cause a blessing to rest on your house.

Also read 1 Cor 15:20.

Bible God sanctioned first fruits here. It's as clear as night and day. So how can you say giving my first fruit is a Pagan endeavour not sanctioned by God?
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by LollySeaSide: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
If any "man of God" wants to eat first fruit, let him go and plant the fruit himself.
Whenever I have any thing to give, I give to those who need it.
I don't need anyone to pray for me before I receive God's blessings and God does not wait for any special person to pray before blessings you.
They say I can't offer burnt offering because it's of the old law. Yet, they ask for tithes and first fruits which are also of the old law.
Is that not hypocrisy?
My living standards begin from the book of Matthew.
Any Bible book before that is just a story of what happened before my salvation came.
The day I decide to give tithes and first fruits offering will be the day I'll defect from Christianity to Jewish religion.
May that never happen.
Amen.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Kobojunkie: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Are you sure about this?

Verse Concepts
The first of all the first fruits of every kind and every contribution of every kind, from all your contributions, shall be for the priests; you shall also give to the priest the first of your dough to cause a blessing to rest on your house.

Bible God sanctioned first fruits here. It's as clear as night and day. So how can you say giving my first fruit is a Pagan endeavour not sanctioned by God?
So you are trying to convince a Gentile follower of Jesus Christ, that the following is said of God to Him?.
28 “About the land that will belong to the Levites: I am their property. You will not give the Levites any land in Israel. I am their share in Israel.
29 They will have the right to eat the grain offerings, the sin offerings, and the guilt offerings. Also, anything in Israel that is a special gift to God[d] will belong to them.
30 And the first part of the harvest from every kind of crop will be for the priests. You will also give the priests the first part of your flour. This will bring blessings to your house.
31 The priests must not eat any bird or animal that has died a natural death or has been torn to pieces by a wild animal. - Ezekiel 44 vs 4 - 31
This from the same God who made it known that His Old Covenant Law of Mosese belongs only to the Jews - Descendants of Jacob - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20? undecided

Wetin dey do una, una never really talk am.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Gullah: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Are you sure about this?

Verse Concepts

That's an old testament law given to the Jews you quoted in ezekiel. The one you quoted in the new testament 1 Cor 15:20 has absolutely nothing to do with giving your first salary or earnings to any pastor or church and is not in any way related to the law made for the Jews in Ezekiel. The plain text is clear enough in itself,

"For just as in Adam all die, so too in Christ shall all be brought to life, but each one in proper order; Christ the firstfruits; then, at his coming, those who belong to Christ; then comes the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet."

1 Corinthians 15:20-28

How does this text have anything to do with giving your first salary or earnings to anyone?
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by desiredhome: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
Analyst7:

A man of God shouldn't threaten anybody but say the truth
But since alot of them are wolves now in sheep skin
It's now hard to know the real truth

Not paying tithe is bad and only God can state the consequences
But first fruit is never an obligation instigated in the bible to be paying
U can pay it only if God give u the instruction personally or u just feel like

Unfortunately the monetary/prosperity doctrine have changed so many things about the church.....and sadly majority Church (especially the one man owned) are now on the fake side while the real true church are very few/scarce...........

The reason I will sow seed or do any monetary contribution is only when the proceeds will benefit the Church (the true members) as one family in Christ.......not when my hard-earned money will be used to build my Church schools that I can't afford the fees because my salary/business can't afford it.....

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by desiredhome: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

Gen 8 Vs 22 says

I keep wondering how these pastorprenours keep stressing on the money money money and forgetting the real reason Christ died for us...... which is LOVE .... above all Love is the principal thing I Corinthians 13:13...........
Where is the love when the church pocket(pastorprenours) is rich yet the people(members/contributors) are hungry?
When school built by the same church can only be accessible by the rich and even unbelievers etc.....

If we do the first principle which is love....you won't need to pay any other money to provoke God anymore because things will just be normal and easy.......

The parable of seed time and harvest time is in your good work/righteousness......you do good you receive good and verse visa......but they know how to change it.....

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Brightest04(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Goodplace:

Th. you.
Forget those fake doctrines your pastors feed you with. You're blessed right from the day you're born, except some wicked witch tempered with your blessings. Either you give or you don't give (church or pastor) it doesn't have any significant importance in you being blessed. I think if you give it to your dad, it will carry more weight and loads of blessings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? / Is Water Baptism Really Important? / Stephen Oni: Buhari Should Not Contest 2019 Election - Says Anglican Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.