Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? (10812 Views)

First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by President2001(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2022
desiredhome:

Thank God that man is not God otherwise they will make us to pay for the breathe breath........it's better to give to my parents that have the need than to give to one charlatan that doesn't know if I or my parents exist.........

Bro what you bring to church is not for Pastor any Pastor reking what belong to God is a thief what you brought to church is for God either money or material
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by desiredhome: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
President2001:

Bro what you bring to church is not for Pastor any Pastor reking what belong to God is a thief what you brought to church is for God either money or material
Maybe you don't understand...... until you come to the knowledge that the Church is the people (members therein) and not the building.........
The donations/offering of whatever means are supposed to be for the benefits of the church......

A simple example.....the church wants to build a school so there will be good values/standard, we all contributed and there's a church school........and the fee is over a million per child, so how many members of that church can access the school yet they made so many sacrifices........

It means the owners of the church do not care about your welfare, They are only concern with what they can get from you......and they don't care how you get it..... that is why it's has become scam......

Until you realize that church is all about welfare/charity for people which they will not tell you, you continue to be willing slave for those charlatans.........

If government are oblige to providing basic amenities for a better life of the people/society from your little tax,..... and you are giving your whole month (January) salary, then 10% every month....etc to a man in the church..... in exchange of prayers?...why won't Nigeria be the poorest nation with this mentality?........
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by President2001(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
desiredhome:

Maybe you don't understand...... until you come to the knowledge that the Church is the people (members therein) and not the building.........
The donations/offering of whatever means are supposed to be for the benefits of the church......

A simple example.....the church wants to build a school so there will be good values/standard, we all contributed and there's a church school........and the fee is over a million per child, so how many members of that church can access the school yet they made so many sacrifices........

It means the owners of the church do not care about your welfare, They are only concern with what they can get from you......and they don't care how you get it..... that is why it's has become scam......

Until you realize that church is all about welfare/charity for people which they will not tell you, you continue to be willing slave for those charlatans.........

If government are oblige to providing basic amenities for a better life of the people/society from your little tax,..... and you are giving your whole month (January) then 10% every month....etc in exchange of prayers?...why won't Nigeria be the poorest nation with this mentality?........
Well you're right our leaders fail us for not produced amenities but remember Jesus pay his vow
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Tobechuckwu(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
desiredhome:

Lol...... Daddy Freeze is now a threat to pastorprenours...... grin grin grin grin grin

He's never a threat to the church of God.
Who is Daddy freeze, when d gate of hell cannot prevail against the church of God.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Tobechuckwu(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
desiredhome:

Darkness ko..... blindness ni.... grin grin
It's never a choice to give first fruits to charlatans that ends enriching themselves.....
The only reason I should give is so there will be meat in the house......meat for both members and pastors.....
The question you should ask yourself is if you are living the life of the people that these messages were preached to in the Bible?

Is the life in Nigeria not dark enough for you? Due these your believes and slavery mindset?

Funny enough the people that propagates these first fruits sowing these and that are mostly the pentecostals (one man Church).....
Scammers

Like I said it's either u are in d light or in darkness.
With u are for God or for d devil, no two ways about it nd no sitting on d fence.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Tobechuckwu(m): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Gullah:

You are just not making any sense whatsoever,you are yet to show me how and where a law given to Jews was transferred to christians. And your explanation about seed time and harvest has nothing to do with the law of first fruits given to Jews. Honestly, to tell you the truth, youve just been making nonsensical and senseless arguments since yesterday.

It's always a choice to believe the truth or leave it. Truth is always bitter, they say.
Since u choose not to believe the truth about God's word, I leave u to what u choose to believe.

Lastly, Jesus Christ death nd resurrection never invalidate the truth about God's word.
First fruit is a seed nd it is spiritual, carnal mind can't comprehend it
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Tobechuckwu(m): 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
jmoore:

Is it Daddy Freeze that wrote the Bible?
So Jesus death cancelled animal sacrifice but didn't end first fruits? Hypocritical statement!

Go and sacrifice animals to God.

JESUS death only cancelled the reason for offering animals to God as sacrifice, which is for washing away sins for a season.
That is wat Jesus death nd resurrection invalidate, Jesus brought a better covenant for cleansing of sins.

Gen 8 Vs 22
Jesus death has to invalidate the whole part of the scriptures.
God said as long as the earth remains, seedtime nd harvest, cold nd heat, day nd night, shall not cease.
If Jesus invalidate seedtime nd harvest, then it as to invalidate day nd night also. But as long as there is still day nd night, seedtime nd harvest shall not cease.
It's as simple as that.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by jmoore(m): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

JESUS death only cancelled the reason for offering animals to God as sacrifice, which is for washing away sins for a season.
That is wat Jesus death nd resurrection invalidate, Jesus brought a better covenant for cleansing of sins.

Gen 8 Vs 22
Jesus death has to invalidate the whole part of the scriptures.
God said as long as the earth remains, seedtime nd harvest, cold nd heat, day nd night, shall not cease.
If Jesus invalidate seedtime nd harvest, then it as to invalidate day nd night also. But as long as there is still day nd night, seedtime nd harvest shall not cease.
It's as simple as that.

1 Peter 2:9 "But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, ....." An usher, church sweeper, choir member, 10 year old Christian are all priests. A bishop is not more of a priest than the above.

Only Jesus Christ is our high priest. And Jesus Christ didn't ask us to bring first fruits to him.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by desiredhome: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

Like I said it's either u are in d light or in darkness.
With u are for God or for d devil, no two ways about it nd no sitting on d fence.
I have God and I do the His commandments....I do not blindly follow the doctrines of a one man (church owners) because I know the truth.......
It's the blinds miracle seekers (gullible) Nigerians that fall prey to these charlatans.....
One day your eye go clear........
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by desiredhome: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

He's never a threat to the church of God.
Who is Daddy freeze, when d gate of hell cannot prevail against the church of God.
Of course the gate of hell shall not prevail against the true church of God....it's a matter of time, all the fake Mammon/money worshipping pastorprenours will soon be out of business.... people's eyes are opening, people are begining to ask questions that they never want us to ask.......
They are only striving now because of the high level of poverty they have subject gullible Nigerians into......
First fruits ko sacrificial seeds ni.....
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2022
(My Answer!)

Duration: 58 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaRS3hE14Rk
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by NaijaCuzin: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Should I Be An Atheist? / Who's Your Best Bible Character? / How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.