Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? (10804 Views)

First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by TCD: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Pastor or your father who helped you more in life to get to wherr you are? Thats who deserves your first fruit

2 Likes

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by LikeAking: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2022
NO!

When it comes to making money there is no magic.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by desiredhome: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Sheunma:
Capital NO! Only give to Pastors and MOGs

LOL
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Ultimus: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
T

T for thief

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Kingosytex(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
T

I dey wait you. Just make sure you are sensible today.

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Truvela: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Goodplace:
Please, can first fruit offering be given to a biological father for God to reward?

If Given to a Priest or Pastor will it carry more blessings?

Can first fruit offering be put in the offering box as an act of faith for Gods blessings?

Th. you.
It's to be given to the Church/priest/pastor.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by jrusky(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Infact either heavenly reward or not I will prefer you give it to your father or your mother than given it to any liar to get richer.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by rexlims(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2022
Ur father and ur mother are ur God here on earth. When u are of age and u give them water, clothes and food and even a roof over their head, u attract d hand of God upon ur life. Cos while u were growing up they made sacrifices for u that u are not aware of. Some mother's have had to sell their best attire for u to have a good foundation, some father's have sold a portion of land to see u thru at some point in life.
If u deny them what is rightfully theirs, and they out of bitterness make a pronouncement against u, my brother no pastor can undo it, except ur them.
I have seen these things happen.
So @op, give ur first fruit to ur father and not ur pastor, if ur father is no more, give it to ur mother.
Peace of d Lord upon u.

4 Likes

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by onikoyikosoko: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2022
Goodplace:
Please, can first fruit offering be given to a biological father for God to reward?

Can first fruit offering be put in the offering box as an act of faith for Gods blessings?

How many nigerians are sure , who their biological father is? Nigeria is the headquarter of paternity fraud......so don't waste your money, by given it to any church.....the pastors will just use your money prepare Afia efere and pounded yam, and wash it down with cold odeku......

Th. you.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Osibajo2023: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2022
FX2BROWN:
I gave mine 2 my pastor directly, he prayed 4 me, the following week, it was like bomb! The blexing was awesome. Glory 2 God
you are the pastor, stop marketing ur business, I will rather give my first fruit to my mother, than one pastor

3 Likes

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by desiredhome: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2022
Goodplace:

Th. you.

God cannot be bribed...... righteousness provoke God's blessings.......

Give to your parents for more blessings......

Giving to a man in the name of pastor is indirectly creating more poverty for yourself because they do not use it according to it's purpose thus you become poorer

Only greedy people falls victim to scammers

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by CoolAmbience(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2022
FX2BROWN:
I gave mine 2 my pastor directly, he prayed 4 me, the following week, it was like bomb! The blexing was awesome. Glory 2 God

So, the blessing came because you gave your first fruit to your pastor and his prayer?

Interesting...

2 Likes

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by KingOKON: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2022
Goodplace:

Th. you.

Very mumu and useless question, why u no dash your life to your pastor.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Analyst7: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2022
I don't know why alot of non Christians are always interested in picking on posts like this
First fruit is not compulsory but if u want to do it willingly, u can pay it to ur pastor or the church, its supposed to help the church or a servant of God
It's not for ur parent
If u want to help ur parent then don't call it first fruit

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by pacino26(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Honor thy father and your mother so that your days may be long.

The only commandment with a blessing attached.

@Op how can you love God a father whom you don’t see and not your father who is right before you? Paternal blessings can never be obtained in the church and your first fruit to God is through your father. The pastors can come and say things but I’ll advise you’d be guided by your heart.

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by KingOKON: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Truvela:
It's to be given to the Church/priest/pastor.

Man of 419

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Jmichael1(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Nicholaspepe:

Now, i dnt have what to eat. I am starving. I work hard, and still willing to double & re-double my efforts but am yet to get it right. I won't give up. People can insult me, but i remain undaunted. Help me pls. God bless

SIX/THREE/ONE/TWO/FOUR/FIVE/FIVE/SIX/NINE/SIX

Fidelity bank

una dn turn dis online begging to normal biz ooh....

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by jp130(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Yesterday reward, today's own loading by 8pm. Get along on my signature

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by adelekeolu(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2022
THATS THE FIRST COMMANDMENT THATS COMES WITH A BLESSING.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by CoolAmbience(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
If you wanna give your First fruit offering , go the Church and give it.

If you wanna give your parents money , go and give them money.

Quit trying to mix God's things with your parents.
Quit trying to be wise in your own eyes.

So giving a physical being, in the mould of a pastor, your first fruit means giving to God.

This people sef....
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2022
Jmichael1:

una dn turn dis online begging to normal biz ooh....

I am going through a lot. Everybody is going thru somethng. But blive me, i am sad begging here. Help me pls. Any amount.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by gadgetplanetng: 9:53am On Feb 27, 2022
Why do we like magic
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Jmichael1(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2022
Ultimus:

T for thief
hahahahaha....so u mean say our speaker for end time race dey thief? no 4get say righteouness na one of the gatemen 4 heaven ooh....

2 Likes

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by IVORY2009(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2022
Adabilaal:
It is well

Buy BTC ETH BNB any crypto
https://www.nairaland.com/6078236/buy-sell-crypto-best-rate

Biggest Scammer
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by JuanDeDios: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2022
Goodplace:

Th. you.
You must give your first fruits. To me. Note it's your full January salary we're talking about - in case you're planning to cheat God. Here's my account number: XX338Xurew. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Rawtruth1: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2022
Actually, your first wage as a son should go to your biological father FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

There are laws that rule this planet earth which affects both the ones that doubt and the ones that believe them.

".... Honor your father.." that it may be well with you and your days will be prolonged "is a universal law that both traditions, cultures and religions believe and know to be true.
Irrespective of whether he is a good father or not.

Your pastor comes second.

IF you chose to doubt it, you are free but the consequences are yours alone

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by smeag0l(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2022
You dont know what the word of God says. Do you know that when Israelites were giving the first fruit in farm produce, there was money available at that time?Do you know that the first feuit was instituted by God just for the israelites whom hw brought out of the captivity of Egypt? Do you know that the death and ressurection of Jesus made this null and void? Continue giving your money to your pastor to eat. I attend a church that emphasizes heavily of first fruit but ive studied my bible well enough to know what is right and wrong.
Sheunma:
Capital NO! Only give to Pastors and MOGs

2 Likes

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by IVORY2009(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It gives more positive rewards and blessings more than giving it to one thief calling himself a pastor.

Repent oooo before it is too late......
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by JuanDeDios: 9:58am On Feb 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God does not bless that which is not of Him so where do you get this idea that God goes against His own Word to bless your tithing rituals? undecided
You have not answered the question. Instead of confusing us further, please tell us who we should pay our first fruit to. Bless us with an answer - I know you can do it.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by desiredhome: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2022
Analyst7:
I don't know why alot of non Christians are always interested in picking on posts like this
First fruit is not compulsory but if u want to do it willingly, u can pay it to ur pastor or the church, its supposed to help the church or a servant of God
It's not for ur parent
If u want to help ur parent then don't call it first fruit

Only the ignorant/scamming self acclaimed pastorprenours supports/preach this first fruits nonsense........

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
If Islam is the religion of piss, then Christianity is the religion of the gullible.

Did you see how you entered into this thread without being forced to swear by Jesus Christ?
That is exactly what Christianity is, Christianity has a holy Spirit incarnate not of carnality ( flesh )
Enjoy your freedom because in the presence of God ( not Allah) , there should be freedom .

2 Likes

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2022
Goodplace:

Th. you.

No, it would not.

Ye have heard it said, "He that breaks one Law, breaks all".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Did God Need To Write The 10 Commandments / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! / Churches Preaching Prosperity May Soon Attract Tax In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.