Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? (10763 Views)

First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by redsun(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
Giving it to a pastor means depleting yourself and enriching the priest/pastor. It's a no-brainer. You need all the resources you can get maintain a child.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by lereinter(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
Why are you tagging it " first fruit"?

The one of February is 2nd fruit Abi

Read your Bible with the inspiration of the holy spirit.

Give and it will be given unto you ... Asking that which will carry more reward shows that you are a babe Christian
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
desiredhome:

I keep wondering how these pastorprenours keep stressing on the money money money and forgetting the real reason Christ died for us...... which is LOVE .... above all Love is the principal thing I Corinthians 13:13...........
Where is the love when the church pocket(pastorprenours) is rich yet the people(members/contributors) are hungry?
When school built by the same church can only be accessible by the rich and even unbelievers etc.....

If we do the first principle which is love....you won't need to pay any other money to provoke God anymore because things will just be normal and easy.......

The parable of seed time and harvest time is in your good work/righteousness......you do good you receive good and verse visa......but they know how to change it.....

Don't misquote the Bible.
The question he asked was about first fruit in the first place, so lets leave it at.

Seedtime nd harvest is as simple as a farmer that does nd reap harvest, that's what the Bible is talking about. Don't turn it upside down
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
jmoore:

You didn't answer anything!! Twice you intentionally evaded the statement on sacrificing animals to God. See how manipulative you are. You lied!! You gave the money to pastors, not God. Don't get twisted.

I am here to expose fake Christians or ignorant Christians.

My initial post was 'no first fruit after death of Jesus'. Quote the verse. You can't because the verse doesn't exist.

But I showed you from the scriptures that the death of Jesus Christ didn't invalidate first fruit.

Gen 8 Vs 22

First fruit is a seed u sow nd Prov 3 shows d rewards.

God said as long as this earth remains, cold nd heat remain, day nd night remains, seedtime nd harvest shall not cease.
That's the word of God nd Jesus as the son of God cannot invalidate the words of His father.

About ur question on sacrificing animal to God, u first have to know the purpose of it.
One of the main reason they sacrificed animal to God was for washing away sins for a season which Jesus Christ death nd resurrection has put a stop to.

Two, they sacrificed animal to God has an offering or a form of worship or peace offering to God nd the reason been that animal mostly was their form of business nd once hardly hear of money in those days.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
Gullah:

So if you believe that the death of Jesus didn't invalidate the law, are you telling me that you keep all old testament laws in your life today? If the death of Jesus invalidate other laws, why is it impossible for the same death to invalidate the law of first fruits? Why will the death of Jesus makes us free from the law but once it has to do with collecting money from people then the death of Jesus can't invalidate it again?

Did the death of Jesus Christ invalidate day nd night?
Did it invalidate cold nd heat?
Did it invalidate summer and winter?
If it didn't, then it can't invalidate seedtime nd harvest.

Since first fruit is a seed, it cannot invalidate it.

Gen 8 Vs 22
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by OCHKESTINE(m): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Only a biological father has the connection spiritually to bless you.

All those saying "they gave to their Pastor and blessings came" are just deceiving themselves.
God follows principles.

The wahala I faced when my son was given birth to taught me a great deal.
Our parents especially fathers went through stress to raise us. Imagine the sacrifices and sleepless nights you gave them, only for you to grow up and instead of taking care of them you say God said it is a man of God that should reap their rewards.

It will never be well with any son that neglects his parents to give any fraction of his sweat to a pastor.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by jmoore(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

But I showed you from the scriptures that the death of Jesus Christ didn't invalidate first fruit.

Gen 8 Vs 22

First fruit is a seed u sow nd Prov 3 shows d rewards.

God said as long as this earth remains, cold nd heat remain, day nd night remains, seedtime nd harvest shall not cease.
That's the word of God nd Jesus as the son of God cannot invalidate the words of His father.

About ur question on sacrificing animal to God, u first have to know the purpose of it.
One of the main reason they sacrificed animal to God was for washing away sins for a season which Jesus Christ death nd resurrection has put a stop to.

Two, they sacrificed animal to God has an offering or a form of worship or peace offering to God nd the reason been that animal mostly was their form of business nd once hardly hear of money in those days.

You obviously need to start reading your Bible.
Did Jesus die in Genesis or proverbs?
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Aaaoo: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
No
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by desiredhome: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

Don't misquote the Bible.
The question he asked was about first fruit in the first place, so lets leave it at.

Seedtime nd harvest is as simple as a farmer that does nd reap harvest, that's what the Bible is talking about. Don't turn it upside down
LoL @ misquoting the Bible......how does my first month(every January salaries/income) becomes farmers harvest?......
Don't be deceived or stop deceiving gullible Nigerians in the name of God if you are a pastorprenour.....

So if first fruits is according to how you practice/believe, what about those people that don't do first fruits yet are living better? Even better than many of the first fruits sowers etc......

1 Like

Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by EyeTaspirant(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
This was my thought when I gave mine to my dad this year. That guy trained me up to university level, with the help of God. He is also an elder in church even though I don't attend his church any more since I am out of his house. But then I know he prays for me every day, so I consider him a priest too. With that judgment, I pushed it to him. God forgive me if I am wrong Sha. But let him chop my money till God calls him home at good old age
rexlims:
Ur father and ur mother are ur God here on earth. When u are of age and u give them water, clothes and food and even a roof over their head, u attract d hand of God upon ur life. Cos while u were growing up they made sacrifices for u that u are not aware of. Some mother's have had to sell their best attire for u to have a good foundation, some father's have sold a portion of land to see u thru at some point in life.
If u deny them what is rightfully theirs, and they out of bitterness make a pronouncement against u, my brother no pastor can undo it, except ur them.
I have seen these things happen.
So @op, give ur first fruit to ur father and not ur pastor, if ur father is no more, give it to ur mother.
Peace of d Lord upon u.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by idahme(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
don't you dare do that. send it to your pastor. you can even borrow money join so that the blessings go boku.

Can you cite a Bible reference to this.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Thank you, Lord.

❤❤❤❤
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by President2001(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
You can't given your first fruit to your father is not in record of God, is like you are playing God you want to bless your biological father through what belong to God, so is not possible at all, paying your first fruit to your church and get your father something
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by President2001(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
EyeTaspirant:
This was my thought when I gave mine to my dad this year. That guy trained me up to university level, with the help of God. He is also an elder in church even though I don't attend his church any more since I am out of his house. But then I know he prays for me every day, so I consider him a priest too. With that judgment, I pushed it to him. God forgive me if I am wrong Sha. But let him chop my money till God calls him home at good old age
You mixed it up
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by desiredhome: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
don't you dare do that. send it to your pastor. you can even borrow money join so that the blessings go boku.

Sarcasm.....
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by desiredhome: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
President2001:
You can't given your first fruit to your father is not in record of God, is like you are playing God you want to bless your biological father through what belong to God, so is not possible at all, paying your first fruit to your church and get your father something
Paying whatever seed to church is different from giving to God.....
Giving to God means the seeds we sow will be used for the benefits of members...for example having a church medicare, school, welfare etc for the members....but these are not happening........
You are only ignorantly enriching your pastorprenours while you are left in the state of suffering and smiling.....
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by President2001(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
desiredhome:

Paying whatever seed to church is different from giving to God.....
Giving to God means the seeds we sow will be used for the benefits of members...for example having a church medicare, school, welfare etc for the members....but these are not happening........
You are only ignorantly enriching your pastorprenours while you are left in the state of suffering and smiling.....
First fruit belong to God not Biological father
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by desiredhome: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2022
President2001:

First fruit belong to God not Biological father
How do you define God.........how do the fruits get to God?.....
In a situation where a church owner is richer than all the members...... grin grin grin
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Gullah: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

Did the death of Jesus Christ invalidate day nd night?
Did it invalidate cold nd heat?
Did it invalidate summer and winter?
If it didn't, then it can't invalidate seedtime nd harvest.

Since first fruit is a seed, it cannot invalidate it.

Gen 8 Vs 22
How can fruit be a seed? A fruit is a harvest, it's what you get after your seed has germinated and borne fruit. If we are to use this your analogy about seed and harvest then your seed is what you sow in your business or work. Your seed is the capital and efforts you put into your business to earn your salary or gain which you now refer to as your fruit or your harvest. Secondly, Jesus brought a new covenant that replaced the old one so if you're basing all your argument on things written in the old testament without any backing in the new testament, then you should know that you're already on a wrong path. First fruits offering is a law made for the Jews as clearly seen in the Bible so what I am expecting you to do is show me from the Bible where gentiles who came to Christ were mandated to start living by these jewish laws.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by President2001(m): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
desiredhome:

How do you define God.........how do the fruits get to God?.....
In a situation where a church owner is richer than all the members...... grin grin grin
First give your life to Christ so that he can open your eyes and understanding
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Joeadamxx(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
I see a lot of ignorance in the response to this question. The man wants to know if given first fruit to his biological father carries blessings. Some are saying to give to the priest. Was the priest involved in the upbringing, when you were hungry did he feed you, when you were naked, did he clothe you? Your parents are your greatest and surest link to God. Blessing them and taking care of them is the most blessed thing you can ever do.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by desiredhome: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2022
President2001:

First give your life to Christ so that he can open your eyes and understanding
Giving your life to Christ doesn't mean you should be foolish......
You got to Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.....
Stop using God to defraud innocent people, thereby creating more poverty........
People doing that and their supporters are not different from Yahoo boys/Hushpuppy.....
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Tobechuckwu(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2022
Gullah:

How can fruit be a seed? A fruit is a harvest, it's what you get after your seed has germinated and borne fruit. If we are to use this your analogy about seed and harvest then your seed is what you sow in your business or work. Your seed is the capital and efforts you put into your business to earn your salary or gain which you now refer to as your fruit or your harvest. Secondly, Jesus brought a new covenant that replaced the old one so if you're basing all your argument on things written in the old testament without any backing in the new testament, then you should know that you're already on a wrong path. First fruits offering is a law made for the Jews as clearly seen in the Bible so what I am expecting you to do is show me from the Bible where gentiles who came to Christ were mandated to start living by these jewish laws.

First fruit is a seed sow to honour the Lord. Prov3 Vs 9_10

I'm asking you that the new covenant Jesus brought, has it invalidate day nd night?
As the new covenant Jesus Christ brought invalidate cold nd heat?
So what makes u think Jesus new covenant will invalidate seedtime nd harvest.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Tobechuckwu(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2022
desiredhome:

LoL @ misquoting the Bible......how does my first month(every January salaries/income) becomes farmers harvest?......
Don't be deceived or stop deceiving gullible Nigerians in the name of God if you are a pastorprenour.....

So if first fruits is according to how you practice/believe, what about those people that don't do first fruits yet are living better? Even better than many of the first fruits sowers etc......

My conversation is all about first fruit nd it's always a choice to do or not to.
It's either u are in the light or u are in darkness, there's no two ways about it.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Tobechuckwu(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2022
jmoore:

You obviously need to start reading your Bible.
Did Jesus die in Genesis or proverbs?

Did Jesus death stop day nd night from coming to stay?
As it stopped cold nd heat?
Since u said Jesus didn't died in Genesis or Proverb, has Jesus death stopped the words God spoke in Genesis?
God said in Gen 8 Vs 22 that as long as the earth remains, seedtime nd harvest, day nd night ... Shall not cease.

As Jesus death invalidate it?
U better don't let Daddy freeze confuse u about the Bible. U better know God's word for urself.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by President2001(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2022
desiredhome:

Giving your life to Christ doesn't mean you should be foolish......
You got to Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.....
Stop using God to defraud innocent people, thereby creating more poverty........
People doing that and their supporters are not different from Yahoo boys/Hushpuppy.....
2 Cor 5:17
Nobody is forcing anyone to pay first fruit but if you have understanding of sowing and received powerful blessings , you will need to be very careful the land you are sowing to instead of paying compensation to your biological father, why can't you recognize the one who create your father
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by jmoore(m): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

Since u said Jesus didn't died in Genesis or Proverb, has Jesus death stopped the words God spoke in Genesis?
God said in Gen 8 Vs 22 that as long as the earth remains, seedtime nd harvest, day nd night ... Shall not cease.

U better don't let Daddy freeze confuse u about the Bible. U better know God's word for urself.

Is it Daddy Freeze that wrote the Bible?
So Jesus death cancelled animal sacrifice but didn't end first fruits? Hypocritical statement!

Go and sacrifice animals to God.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Gullah: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

First fruit is a seed sow to honour the Lord. Prov3 Vs 9_10

I'm asking you that the new covenant Jesus brought, has it invalidate day nd night?
As the new covenant Jesus Christ brought invalidate cold nd heat?
So what makes u think Jesus new covenant will invalidate seedtime nd harvest.
You are just not making any sense whatsoever,you are yet to show me how and where a law given to Jews was transferred to christians. And your explanation about seed time and harvest has nothing to do with the law of first fruits given to Jews. Honestly, to tell you the truth, youve just been making nonsensical and senseless arguments since yesterday.
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by desiredhome: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

My conversation is all about first fruit nd it's always a choice to do or not to.
It's either u are in the light or u are in darkness, there's no two ways about it.
Darkness ko..... blindness ni.... grin grin
It's never a choice to give first fruits to charlatans that ends enriching themselves.....
The only reason I should give is so there will be meat in the house......meat for both members and pastors.....
The question you should ask yourself is if you are living the life of the people that these messages were preached to in the Bible?

Is the life in Nigeria not dark enough for you? Due these your believes and slavery mindset?

Funny enough the people that propagates these first fruits sowing these and that are mostly the pentecostals (one man Church).....
Scammers
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by desiredhome: 10:14am On Feb 28, 2022
President2001:
2 Cor 5:17
Nobody is forcing anyone to pay first fruit but if you have understanding of sowing and received powerful blessings , you will need to be very careful the land you are sowing to instead of paying compensation to your biological father, why can't you recognize the one who create your father
Thank God that man is not God otherwise they will make us to pay for the breathe breath........it's better to give to my parents that have the need than to give to one charlatan that doesn't know if I or my parents exist.........
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by Aminasofia: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2022
After a thorough research we have scrambled up a list of some friendly gift ideas for your loved ones. These are as follows list
Indoor Plants, Homemade Food items, Handmade items, Handmade Diary and more
Re: Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? by desiredhome: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

Lol...... Daddy Freeze is now a threat to pastorprenours...... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Has Been Your Unique Experience With Long Fasting? / Jehovahs Witnesses Suicide Rate 5 To 10 Times Above Average / Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.