Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? (10741 Views)

The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break / Finally, Ihedioha Has Been Declared Governor Elect, Antiquity Prince AAA Confirm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by SlayerForever: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
BKayy:

That statement is a proof that most of them have never left their swamp.

Someone will just sit in one canoe in the swamps of Bayelsa and be analysing history of Igbo people.

Don't follow that nonsense he's doing. He knows fully well the name is Igbo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by SlayerForever: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
Alabo7978:

Lol mumu.
In the proper CLOSED ijaws forum not on Facebook, we know ourselves, and our history.
Many uniformed people will grow old too.

You too will grow old to be a foolish and uninformed elder.
[/s]

I take your insults as the noise of a little boy.

Stop forcing a connection between Nembe and Ijaw people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BKayy: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
SlayerForever:

Don't follow that nonsense he's doing. He knows fully well the name is Igbo.
What if he has no idea?
We don't actually know the kind of people we engage here. Some are not exposed at all

2 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by SlayerForever: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
BKayy:

What if he has no idea.
We don't actually know the kind of people we engage here. Some are not exposed at all

Lolllllllll

3 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

I take your insults as the noise of a little boy.

Stop forcing a connection between Nembe and Ijaw people.
Go and sit-down, between you and Igboid I don't know who's more dafter.

This is the disadvantage of mkpuru'mmiri, it kills your braincells, and why normal people have billions of brain cells, yours have detoriated to 2.

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
BKayy:

What if he has no idea?
Look at this one talking like he has something upstairs.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BKayy: 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
Alabo7978:

Look at this one talking like he has something upstairs.
Calm down. It hasn't gotten to quarrelling level

2 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BKayy: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
Alabo7978:

This is the disadvantage of mkpuru'mmiri, it kills your braincells, and why normal people have billions of brain cells, yours have detoriated to 2.
Calm down.

I can't see how this relate to what SlayerForever commented

1 Like

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Ekealterego: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
BKayy:

You are welcome, our Ijaw worshipper.
Aro-Igbos were really merciful on these creek guys. Healing and civilising the savages just because they were being worshipped, served, and given total servitude by the Creek Ijaws. Imagine how disease-riddled and infirm they would have been?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
BKayy:

To be very sincere, Igboid biafrarep bkayy eastisbae Eastlink Ekealterego. We need to stop behaving like this, it won't do us anygood. We should stop grabbing lands, I'm tired of grabbing lands. Let us make something useful off ourselves and develop our 5 Igbo states.
We keep living in denial, the ijaw people sold us as slaves and sent us to sugar cane farms in the Americas, but let us turn a new leaf and make something good from ourselves by ensuring we won't be slaves again.
A slave will always be a slave.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BKayy: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ekealterego:

Aro-Igbos were really merciful on these creek guys. Healing and civilising the savages just because they were being worshipped, served, and given total servitude by the Creek Ijaws. Imagine how disease-riddled and infirm they would have been?
That's why they worshipped Aro people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Ekealterego: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
BKayy:

What if he has no idea?
Well, one can tell Alabo7978 is not the sharpest tool in the box. Maybe he is playing a character, a dumbbb character, who knows?
I remember uploading this text on Opobo and he bungled the simple plain interpretation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ekealterego:

Well, one can tell Alabo7978 is not the sharpest tool in the box. Maybe he is playing a character, a dumbbb character, who knows?
I remember uploading this text on Opobo and he bungled the simple plain interpretation.
Opubo-ama is a Bonny sub-clan.

You want to claim a town you don't even know the meaning

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
BKayy:

Calm down. It hasn't gotten to quarrelling level
Till lizard grow hairs on his chest, you can never bring forth a man from Bonny or Opobo that will tell you he is Igbo.
JANK23H has been saying it.
Till birds grow teeth, till the sun rises in the west and sets in the east.
Till the oceans dries up, you can't bring anyone to say he is Igbo.
Keep on misbehaving here.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BKayy: 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
Alabo7978:

Opubo-ama is a Bonny sub-clan.

You want to claim a town you don't even know the meaning
They will just beat you on one side and you cling to a weak branch.

The only place you Ijaws have a stake in Rivers State is Finima courtesy of Brass people. Opobo is a lost cause. You can't even convince yourself talkless of convincing others.

Starting from the name to their monolingual Igbo Language. Opobo is just a perfect Igbo community.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by SlayerForever: 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
Alabo7978:

[/s]

NWIGBO.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BKayy: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ekealterego:

Do you know the Funniest thing. The dude understands Igbo Language because he lived in OPOBO.

He couldn't survive there with his original Ijaw language that he unconditionally learned Igbo by force.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by SlayerForever: 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
BKayy:

Calm down.

I can't see how this relate to what SlayerForever commented

Ojighị okwu na grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 12:02am On Mar 04, 2022
BKayy:

Do you know the Funniest thing. The dude understands Igbo Language because he lived in OPOBO.

He couldn't survive there with his original Ijaw language that he unconditionally learned Igbo by force.
See mumu...
Bold in his stupid fallacies.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 12:05am On Mar 04, 2022
BKayy:

They will just beat you on one side and you cling to a weak branch.

The only place you Ijaws have a stake in Rivers State is Finima courtesy of Brass people. Opobo is a lost cause. You can't even convince yourself talkless of convincing others.

Starting from the name to their monolingual Igbo Language. Opobo is just a perfect Igbo community.
Opobo people will soon come and blast you here
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 12:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Alabo7978:

Till lizard grow hairs on his chest, you can never bring forth a man from Bonny or Opobo that will tell you he is Igbo.
JANK23H has been saying it.
Till birds grow teeth, till the sun rises in the west and sets in the east.
Till the oceans dries up, you can't bring anyone to say he is Igbo.
Keep on misbehaving here.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BKayy: 12:07am On Mar 04, 2022
Alabo7978:

Opobo people will soon come and blast you here
Ooops "I am so scared"

My friend if you want to switch accounts, do so without making a drama out of it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Alabo7978(m): 12:25am On Mar 04, 2022
BKayy:

Ooops "I am so scared"

My friend if you want to switch accounts, do so without making a drama out of it
Look at this one, I'm not a jobless person like you,

I'm off to bed.
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by BKayy: 12:27am On Mar 04, 2022
Alabo7978:

Look at this one, I'm not a jobless person like you,

I'm off to bed.
Try not to see Ndigbo in your dreams grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Igboid: 12:27am On Mar 04, 2022
BKayy:

Ooops "I am so scared"

cheesy cheesy
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by WorWorBoy: 3:32am On Mar 04, 2022
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

Ibanichuka is not Igbo it is Hausa. You're very slow bro.
Mr man ibanichuka it's not an Igbo name. You igbos never used the word Ibani what you call it is ubani. Even till date, the Ibani people of Bonny always identify themselves as ijaws not Igbo.They are one of the community in Bonny who alway maintain their ijaw heritage and never speak the Igbo language,so what nonsense are you talking about?

6 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Allen102: 3:47am On Mar 04, 2022
BKayy:

So far this statue of their leader still stand there. I don't need Facebook validation.

Just take a trip to the place. It's very close to the PortHarcourt that you taking refuge in.

And while at it, tell them of you pirates plan of changing the name of their ancestor/leader from "IbaniChuka" to "Ebeni" just like the way you lots baptised Pepple to Perekule under Bonny peoples noses because of their (Bonny people) ignorance let's see if you will return in one piece.
Who told you that Ibanichuka was an Igbo man? What is the meaning of Ibanichuka? Even in your screenshot, where is it written that he was Igbo?

You don't need Facebook validation,but you need Nairaland validation are you not dumb? Keep making mouth online. If you have real courage come to Lagos bus stop, station road,Bokokiri sandfilled,new road and call all those places Igbo land and let see the outcome.

Don't be ranting on Nairaland meanwhile you are hiding away in far away Abia,and I'm yet to see one screenshot of an Okrikan admit that they are Originally from Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by Graysons: 4:07am On Mar 04, 2022
BKayy:

So far this statue of their leader still stand there. I don't need Facebook validation.

Just take a trip to the place. It's very close to the PortHarcourt that you taking refuge in.

And while at it, tell them of you pirates plan of changing the name of their ancestor/leader from "IbaniChuka" to "Ebeni" just like the way you lots baptised Pepple to Perekule under Bonny peoples noses because of their (Bonny people) ignorance let's see if you will return in one piece.
Igbos that don't even have one say in Rivers state let alone Port Harcourt are making mouth is God not Wonderful? Or have forgotten how Wike almost wipe you out in Oyigbo yet you can't even do nothing, it's Okrika people who identify themselves as ijaws you are dragging? I'm not sure you even been to Port Harcourt before self .https://www.google.com/search?q=Okrika+people&oq=Okrika+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j69i59l2j69i60j69i61.2904j0j4&client=ms-android-transsion-infinix-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by OfoIgbo: 4:45am On Mar 04, 2022
Alabo7978:

Ok Igbo slave

Ijaw and tenant, go and study Basden's map and meditate over it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by SlayerForever: 7:36am On Mar 04, 2022
WorWorBoy:
Mr man ibanichuka it's not an Igbo name. You igbos never used the word Ibani what you call it is ubani. Even till date, the Ibani people of Bonny always identify themselves as ijaws not Igbo.They are one of the community in Bonny who alway maintain their ijaw heritage and never speak the Igbo language,so what nonsense are you talking about?

You're not smart at all. You're showing that you don't even know Bonny very well. Are you sure you're from Rivers state?
Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by WorWorBoy: 8:46am On Mar 04, 2022
SlayerForever:

You're not smart at all. You're showing that you don't even know Bonny very well. Are you sure you're from Rivers state?
Mr man the Ibani people of Bonny are of ijaw origin and they don't even speak Igbo. As for me not knowing Bonny well, I've been there recently can that be said of you? who have never been to Rivers State at all not to talk of being in Bonny lol.

3 Likes

Re: Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? by SlayerForever: 9:18am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
WorWorBoy:
Mr man the Ibani people of Bonny are of ijaw origin and they don't even speak Igbo. As for me not knowing Bonny well, I've been there recently can that be said of you? who have never been to Rivers State at all not to talk of being in Bonny lol.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Customs Boss Removes Defaulting Banks From Duties Collection / 'Outright Collapse of Nigeria' Predicted by US Experts / PDP May Lose Nyako To APC Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.