Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions (53266 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Possible Trump Arrest Today: US Police Forces On Alert / Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by riczy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
According to Biblical times, Anglo-America is d last world power, blive me, Russia can't destroy d world!
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Bigchristo: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
This is evidence that Russian forces in Ukraine are losing massively, and Putin has been backed into a corner.

Well if he uses Nuclear weapons, Russia will also be totally destroyed. It's called MAD - Mutual Assured Destruction.
So you think Russia is losing a war to Ukraine on physical battle? Even the US cannot stand Russia in physical battle without sanctions and colonizing their allies to boycott Russia, my friend there’s nothing like Mutual assured destruction if they have to use ballistic missiles they will only drive the warship into the middle of the sea and fire it to targeted destinations, An ICBM can strike a target within a 10,000 km range in about 30 to 35 minutes. With terminal speeds of over 5,000 m/s, ballistic missiles are much harder to intercept than cruise missiles, due to the much shorter time available, Distance between US and Russia is 8,881 km I hope you can do the rest of the thinking for yourself I only pity for our friends and families abroad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
4good:

Can you please explain? Undetectable Submarine! Are they spirits that are Invisible? So, the whole of America Waters are left unguarded? I don't get it!
More water span the coast of America than land border.
Definitely not possible to police the entire waterline.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by gambojimeta: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
holaralph:
Those sanctions are biting are already biting and holding Russia's blokos and kpetus hardly hence the Putin's high handedness
Yesterday when Swift sanction was announced

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by JOemmy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
This is one of the disadvantages of living in all these western countries that have nuclear weapons.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Krismas(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
KingSatan:
I empathize with the people of Ukraine.

I pray that those who lost their lives find everlasting peace.

But I repeat, this is not our war. Africans, this is not your war!

Looking at it from an economic perspective, it is profitable to us (Nigeria) as the price of Brent crude is on the rise.

Remember, to Russia, Boko Haram is business. So sell more Kalashnikov's.

To Japan, it's business as usual. So sell more Toyota Trucks.

If you care so much about "War", look towards Ethiopia (Tigray) or Nigeria (We have been fighting terrorism for over 10 years).

I pray for peace.
grin Same hapless conclusion of Reno Imokri grin But u see, there is no current war in Africa that has the capacity to lead to a nuclear melt down like this current European war. More reason why it cannot be ignored like u hope. History shows wars in Europe has the penchant to become a global conflict of serious dimensions. And this war might just prove to type. Ur advice is rubbish grin
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Patriot9: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
[quote author=AroleOduduwa2 post=110600662][/quote]
Comparing France and Germany with Iran is the height of foolery and stupidity.

Are you a comedian or you are somehow related to Basket mouth?

Iran doesn't even have the technology to produce warheads let alone developing
Icbms that can do delivery (pay attention to SmartyPants post)
It's Russian nuclear scientists that are helping Iran in her uranium enrichment
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by sweetjohn(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.
Is it that you people brains are dead or stop functioning? Is it only Russia that have nuclear weapons. Let him start the nuclear war and let's see who will be wiped out off the surface of the world. NATO surrounds Russia from all angles on the other hand Russia will have to face two or three area at a time. If he releases any nuclear weapon to any angle, NATO will release from all angles surrounding Russia and everything thing that has breath in Russia will be wiped out in minutes

3 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Resurgent2016: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

He actually want the government deposed and a new government installed. Ukraine is burning yet you claim he can’t win them, as if Ukraine have managed to destroy one facility in Russia.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/26/fighting-for-kyiv-ongoing-as-russia-vows-all-out-war-live-news

Dont be uninformed. Russia is not winning the war in Ukraine anytime in spite of the huge difference in military size and economy.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by blackgold2018(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
This is evidence that Russian forces in Ukraine are losing massively, and Putin has been backed into a corner.

Well if he uses Nuclear weapons, Russia will also be totally destroyed. It's called MAD - Mutual Assured Destruction.
His Nuclear statement wasn’t for Ukraine but to counter attack or put fear to NATO if they intervene on Russian land.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by TrueNigerian300: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
bepositive11:

His people are already turning against him. Russian TV stations were even hacked by Anonymous to broadcast what's really going on, not Putin's propaganda. Ukraine also set up a hotline for parents of captured Russian soldiers to reach out to them in Ukraine

Where are you guys reading these lies was it not the other way round with video evidence. Do you have the video of what you are saying? The people that pushed Ukraine to the unnecessary war are drinking coffee in their backyard. Ukrainians are leaving their country en masse and their presidents cried to Russians in an 8 minutes video urging them to stop Putin. He said he called Putin but the response was silence yet you and your deluded western media still believe Russia is loosing. Alright continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by ThankGodFriday(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Funflipper: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
gambojimeta:

He is a mad man. The nuclear weapon launched by Russia will likely miss it's target grin

It will; going by the disastrous performance by the russian army when it comes to real time battle. Putin made a catastrophic mistake.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by BigBashiru: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
when the whole whites most have destroyed themselves you will start afresh, true Religion will clip in but Africa will be the last hope for mankind

Africa has been Europe's lifeline for the past 400 years and will continue to be. Yet those savages are ungrateful and constantly bite the hand that feeds them.....the western European I.e. sub europeans savages are the black man's burden.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
For the first time there might be some advantages living in Africa
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by ufotunang: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Is this man putin so powerful than the whole world that he cannot be arrested.. .. what he is doing is wrong...killing people and destroying things anyhow
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Patriot9: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bigchristo:
So you think Russia is losing a war to Ukraine on physical battle? Even the US cannot stand Russia in physical battle without sanctions and colonizing their allies to boycott Russia, my friend there’s nothing like Mutual assured destruction if they have to use ballistic missiles they will only drive the warship into the middle of the sea and fire it to targeted destinations, An ICBM can strike a target within a 10,000 km range in about 30 to 35 minutes. With terminal speeds of over 5,000 m/s, ballistic missiles are much harder to intercept than cruise missiles, due to the much shorter time available, Distance between US and Russia is 8,881 km I hope you can do the rest of the thinking for yourself I only pity for our friends and families abroad.
Are you now saying Russia would win Us in an all out nuclear war?

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by BabaIbo: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Biodun556:

Americans used nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki when Japan was too difficult

You're ignorant, go and read the reason why de used that weapon on Japan and stop opening your mouth waah.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by brutal1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
So NATO and the west don't have nuclear weapons?? You people talk about the nuclear weapon as if it is russia alone that have it.
Rollsnjaguar:
Those urging western nations on will be shocked at what Putin is capable of. I know Putin will never loose, instead he will deploy nuclear weapons.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by donforeign: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
FamTomx2:
kiss

Putin is still really upset with the US & NATO....

E go hot oh!

When ICBM will begin to fly past or fly into Africa come reach Zoo, how e go be self? Most of una doesn't know what Bomb shelter or trenches look like grin. Not to talk about bunker..

Arghh, e go red oh!

U re talking trash .. ode
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by wiseoneking: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
laughing, and your western nations do have only hand guns. I pity you and Russia

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Funflipper: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Where are you guys reading these lies was it not the other way round with video evidence. Do you have the video of what you are saying? The people that pushed Ukraine to the unnecessary war are drinking coffee in their backyard. Ukrainians are leaving their country en masse and their presidents cried to Russians in an 8 minutes video urging them to stop Putin. He said he called Putin but the response was silence yet you and your deluded western media still believe Russia is loosing. Alright continue.

Set your emotions aside. Putin himself has realized he made a big mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by blackgold2018(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Less than a week into the war and he wants to press the Nuclear button already...
This tells you how weak Putin's army is.

Almost half of the offensive have crossed borders into Ukraine. Yet, he is left with no option than to go nuclear.

If Putin nukes Ukraine, he is a sore loser. What if he was fighting USA, NK or UK?

it’s nuclear weapon statement it’s not for Ukraine.

Haba!! Low brains
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by sweetjohn(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bigchristo:
My dear, you have so so much underestimated the US. Bring the war on, I pray you and Russia live to tell the story

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by ReportScammers(f): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
Starz825:
World war 3 is looming
He be like you no know wetin dem dey call nuclear weapon.... embarassed

Guy, I'm having the feeling that Putin might be eliminated soon or betrayed somehow by his own people... because something needs to be done urgently before *his honourable madness Putin* bring the whole world to her knees..

However, our people wey dey Russia..make Dem dey try move out ooo..
As he dey hot...there will be a lot of clap back on Russia...
It's Russia against the world and you know what that means...
if Russians find out that the actions of Putin would really devastate them and ravage the whole country then it's better one man goes down rather than the nation suffer for it.
Thus a coup d etat is underway to exterminate PUTIN
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by heniford2: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
BigBashiru:

Africa has been Europe's lifeline for the past 400 years and will continue to be. Yet those savages are ungrateful and constantly bite the hand that feeds them.....the western European I.e. sub europeans savages are the black man's burden.
has africans really understand that they are not slaves undecided we africans need this world war more to re colonize the white on level play undecided
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by nijanigga: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

You've made big point and evidence on ground suggests that
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by princemillla(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Do u mean to say ashamed of losing. Cus he is already losing. At least with his supposed might, Ukraine is still standing repelling

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Rollsnjaguar(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
wiseoneking:
laughing, and your western nations do have only hand guns. I pity you and Russia

Why do countries build and stockpile nuclear weapons and at what point do they make use of it.
Give me answer.

Is nuclear weapon for show glass display.
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by HBB1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
The 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse are preparing to ride.

None of the seals of the book of Revelation have been opened and yet the world is already in Disarray and Chaos.

I Begin to imagine the tempo and atmosphere of the world when the seals are opened!

We are living in the Last of the Last Moments!
You Don't want to be on Earth after the RAPTURE! All Hell will be let loose.
Settle the Matter of your soul with JESUS Christ !

Shut up!
Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by JOemmy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Putin, the man with iron balls. Tormentor of the West grin
Where is that stupid fowl called boris Johnson? Be like say my prayer for great Britain to be turned to dust will soon come to pass.
Give them hot hot Vlad!

Ps: Russia had a nuclear drill before this invasion. If USA and EU get mind, make them threaten russia. All of them go collect

Everybody go collect russia's own will even be far worse because the nuclear missiles will be coming from different countries no man can fight the whole world and win.

1 Like

Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by Donlanray: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
. You are an idiot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Donald Trump's 'Past' Tweet Causes Uproar Over The Correctness Of His Grammar / Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking / Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.